Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:29 pm
Care to elaborate?
Nope. I'm good.

Jokes aside, that's all I know, that he left his room.
Omg all I know is that nobody visited him on night one. Great minds! Am I right Joe? :)

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:40 pm
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:29 pm
Care to elaborate?
Nope. I'm good.

Jokes aside, that's all I know, that he left his room.
Can you explain more clearly please? how do you know he left his room , did you use some kind of ability to check on him or did the mod tell you ? Also how did you find out you are dying today and what is the cause of your illness, the virus? do you know anything about the "bad food" Noni mentioned?

edited typos
@phox I like your game. You don't miss anything. Just like irl:)

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:34 pm
Mary wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:25 pm

The thing i can't explain is why Joe had a temp on night 2, unless whatever affected him during day 1 is longer lasting. @Joe please speak to this.
I'm barely catching my breath. I will be dead tonight.
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR WILL BE DEAD TONIGHT? DOES THIS MEAN I WILL BE DEAD TOMORROW NIGHT?

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
The cleaning and maintenance department is clearly the mafia (N1 kill confirms it).
Just to be clear, do you mean the stabbed transmisionist who died before Day 1?

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

unvote No lynch
vote Trigardon

I agree with the conclusions that other players have reached but would like to hear from Trigardon... so my vote isn't written in stone.

Being a new player I'm not sure if the cleaning orders or being a nurse as typical townie abilities or whether or not they indicate that someone is a baddie. I'd guess that we are one or two down and have only maybe eliminated a single mafia player. Depends on whether he's a pin-up nurse or Nurse Ratched... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was Joesatri temperartue up because he's infected or because he had "bad food" as Noni claimed??? SillyThinkingEmoji.jpg

edit missing words

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:08 pm
unvote No lynch
vote Trigardon

I agree with the conclusions that other players have reached but would like to hear from Trigardon... so my vote isn't written in stone.

Being a new player I'm not sure if the cleaning orders or being a nurse as typical townie abilities or whether or not they indicate that someone is a baddie. I'd guess that we are one or two down and have only maybe eliminated a single mafia player. Depends on whether he's a pin-up nurse or Nurse Ratched... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was Joesatri temperartue up because he's infected or because he had "bad food" as Noni claimed??? SillyThinkingEmoji.jpg

edit missing words
I guess I have to unvote Trigardon now, because I do not trust the likes of Bombaclaat to read jeostari's post and be mindful enough to not instant-lynch Trigardon "by an accident".

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Gridfon wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:20 pm
Bombaclaat wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:08 pm
unvote No lynch
vote Trigardon

edit missing words
I guess I have to unvote Trigardon now, because I do not trust the likes of Bombaclaat to read jeostari's post and be mindful enough to not instant-lynch Trigardon "by an accident".
unvote Trigardon
vote Gridfon

Just out of spite. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

:!: Bombaclaat playing like a true mafia from the beginning of the game!

What do we do if Trigardon continues to be inactive?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Calling out all the inactives:
Adela
Behemoth
Blissie
Pelasgi
Siderite
Telvek

and especially
Trigardon

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:31 am

If you ask me, we lynch him. He had plenty of time, and as we have already deduced on day one. Inactive townies do not help us at all, especially when they are not answering questions which the rest of us is eager to know from them.

SilveXtru
Reactions:

Post by SilveXtru »

radwulf wrote:I visited Siderite's blog. He seems to be a very articulate guy, and he has posted 3 times on his blog in the last week or so.
Seriously ? This is not an argument, bringing something from outside the game. You should have known this by now. Maybe he prioritize his time to post on his blog more often, definitely not a positive argument unless you're trying to put him in a black box just to accomplish your agenda.

Also you targeted Adela in night 1 ? You must be kidding. Like EC said, Adela is new to the game and you should have visited a more experienced player. You first night visitation doesn't make sense to me at all, that is suspicious I tell y'all.

However joesatri confirms his high temperature according to radwulf's second night visitation claim. For me, this does not eliminate all suspicions from radwulf, he may be a nurse scum taking in consideration what I said above and the vehemently behavior shown in day 1 while with Moxy.
You're seriously suspicious, dude.
valli wrote:If you ask me, we lynch him. He had plenty of time, and as we have already deduced on day one. Inactive townies do not help us at all, especially when they are not answering questions which the rest of us is eager to know from them.
You don't say. We have more than 3 days left and you want to lynch the guy without giving him the right to defend himself ? You just got my attention. As much as inactive he may be, we can't just lynch people and give mafia the advantage. Finger of suspicion to valli.

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

Two more dead or lynched, and those were not Mafia, they were townies, moreover security, normally tasked to protect us, but now too scared to even admit their role. Instead of working together, we just mob innocents. And for refusing to take part in this obscene game I am being called out as inactive and THE ONE. I believe I am the one, the only one who sees this as it is: a shame. Based on the Stringer murder weapon, he was probably killed by another townie, a terrorized vigilante. We are turning on each other, while the Mafia doesn't have to do a thing. What if there is no Mafia? What if all there is out here is just people, letting poison slowly eating away at us?

I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe: I told it not, my wrath did grow.

vote No Lynch

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

radwulf's role claim makes very much sense to me bearing in mind the theme and mechanics of the game. Moreover, joesatri has corroborated his findings in that he is ill and thinks that he won't make it until tomorrow. As a result, I will unvote: radwulf.
phox wrote:
Can you explain more clearly please? how do you know he left his room , did you use some kind of ability to check on him or did the mod tell you ? Also how did you find out you are dying today and what is the cause of your illness, the virus? do you know anything about the "bad food" Noni mentioned?

edited typos
Phox is spot on here and I'd like joesatri to address all of her questions.
joesatri wrote:

I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.
I am particularly intrigued how joesatri managed to find out in the same night that he wasn't feeling well and then go and get checked. I am worried that he's trying to deflect suspicion so that he can perform some sort of "hail Mary" i.e., trying to infect someone else tonight before surely being lynched the next day etc. Let's not let him get away with this so easily. This might just be a diversion since he was found out by radwulf.

As for Trigardon. he has enough votes for a deadline lynch so the onus is on him to come forward with a role claim. The sooner the better.

valli wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:43 pm
Yes Moxy did that. Several times he accused me of being mafia. He also accused radwulf and he pointed out that we should not at all believe people which come on the next day telling us that the security team is a third faction.

I switched my vote for good reason, like I stated twice before. At the time, when I switched my vote there was plenty of time to get Moxy from the lynch. Plenty of people which voted for him where present (and wrote) and could've easily changed the outcome.
The leader of a yet to be activated separate cell would say just that when lynched, wouldn't he?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
[...]
valli wrote:If you ask me, we lynch him. [...]
SilveXtru wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:38 am
[...] You don't say. We have more than 3 days left and you want to lynch the guy without giving him the right to defend himself ? [...]
I answered Princess.ruxi's question what we should do. That's all! I never said that we have to insta-lynch him and I wouldn't do that as well.
zero wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:58 am
valli wrote:
Yes Moxy did that. Several times he accused me of being mafia. He also accused radwulf and he pointed out that we should not at all believe people which come on the next day telling us that the security team is a third faction.

I switched my vote for good reason, like I stated twice before. At the time, when I switched my vote there was plenty of time to get Moxy from the lynch. Plenty of people which voted for him where present (and wrote) and could've easily changed the outcome.
The leader of a yet to be activated separate cell would say just that when lynched, wouldn't he?
Do you want to defny the fact, that I clearly stated why I unvoted Moxy?
Do you want to deny the fact, that there was enough time for others to change the vote from Moxy to someone else?
Do you want to hide the fact that you voted for Moxy by pushing now for me?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Another important information for you all. I got delivered a note by our famous mod (due to some communication issue a bit late :() that I am so convinced today that I have to vote for Trigardon. So my vote sticks on him for the rest of the day.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Joe, just to be clear, so you got an email you are going to die at the end of this day?
radwulf wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:08 pm
I targetted JOESATRI on night 2. His temperature was higher than normal.
I agree with noni, unless Joe confirms above. I'd still wonder what causes the fever though. I highly doubt that being targeted at N1 by a non voting ability, kills you off on the second day.
Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:56 pm
Doesn't make sense for Joe to have a temperature.
That would be to easy. The higher temperature indicates something, but it would be to simple if it's a black or white scenario.
Emilly wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 pm
If "no temperature" means clean and "higher temperature" means mafia...then Radwulf is until now our most important player and has to be saved every night.
So you left your room. Where did you go? And where did you get checked?
joesatri wrote:
I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.
Please, do answer.
phox wrote:
Also how did you find out you are dying today and what is the cause of your illness, the virus? do you know anything about the "bad food" Noni mentioned?
What doesn't add up for me, how can Radwulf measure your temperature if you are forced out of your room.

Adela, have you had mandatory cleaning?

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Gridfon wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:06 pm
joesatri wrote:
The cleaning and maintenance department is clearly the mafia (N1 kill confirms it).
Just to be clear, do you mean the stabbed transmisionist who died before Day 1?
No. I mean the murder weapon that killed AFTER Day 1.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

It all started in day 1, and indeed, the FOOD caused this.

It's too late for me, but Noni can still be saved tonight.

The high temperature is the result of .. no doctor saving me last night.
It seems the NURSE did not have what it takes to save me... just a thermometer. Either that or.. there was no visit.

radwulf, your ONLY ability is to check the temperature ?

Sander, i'm gonna reply to your #666 post...
- to be clear, i will die at the end of this day.
- i got targeted on N1, with bad food, and the first symptom was - not feeling well - cannnot vote, and i had a chance of being saved by a doctor in N2 (which obviously, did not happen).
- i was temporarily moved to a different room.
- regarding your last question, at night, all abilities are perfomed simultaneously.

So, as other great minds have said so before me, there are probably 2 killing parties:
1. The department that handles Cleaning and Maintenance:
Daemon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:14 pm
A hammer much like the ones used by maintenance personnel, the obvious murder weapon, was abandoned not two feet away from his spilled brains.

2. Somebody that uses food poisoning:
- Got me infected the first night (before D1)
- Got Noni infected the second night (before this day - D2).

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Joesatri, if you know you gonna die next night anyways, why won't you tell us your role, NTAs and their usage history and results? What are you waiting for and why?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:56 am
Joesatri, if you know you gonna die next night anyways, why won't you tell us your role, NTAs and their usage history and results? What are you waiting for and why?
Waiting for others do declare first so that they cannot use his role declaration as a template might be the case.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

valli wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am
Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:56 am
Waiting for others do declare first so that they cannot use his role declaration as a template might be the case.
Bingo. I don't have a lot more to share, but i will reveal everything before the day ends.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:28 am
It all started in day 1, and indeed, the FOOD caused this.

It's too late for me, but Noni can still be saved tonight.

The high temperature is the result of .. no doctor saving me last night.
It seems the NURSE did not have what it takes to save me... just a thermometer. Either that or.. there was no visit.

radwulf, your ONLY ability is to check the temperature ?

Sander, i'm gonna reply to your #666 post...
- to be clear, i will die at the end of this day.
- i got targeted on N1, with bad food, and the first symptom was - not feeling well - cannnot vote, and i had a chance of being saved by a doctor in N2 (which obviously, did not happen).
- regarding your last question, at night, all abilities are perfomed simultaneously.

So, as other great minds have said so before me, there are probably 2 killing parties:
1. The department that handles Cleaning and Maintenance:
Daemon wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:14 pm
A hammer much like the ones used by maintenance personnel, the obvious murder weapon, was abandoned not two feet away from his spilled brains.

2. Somebody that uses food poisoning:
- Got me infected the first night (before D1)
- Got Noni infected the second night (before this day - D2).
I'm sorry but this is worse than dying on the spot. Also I don't want to die.
My email didn't say anything about dying just bad food and feeling unwell so can't vote.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:06 am
I'm sorry but this is worse than dying on the spot. Also I don't want to die.
My email didn't say anything about dying just bad food and feeling unwell so can't vote.
It is what it is..
So, unless the good doctor has mercy on you, your expiration date is gonna be stamped on your back tonight.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

joesatri wrote:

This doesn't make any sense. That would mean our doctor is a sitting duck. If someone is not voting in the day, all who observes him in the following night, knows who the doctor is. That would only play into the hands of the mafia. Besides, food poisoning isn't deadly ... And if the food is poisoned, why wouldn't the killer go for a poison that can't be countered...

I'm seriously confused. What kind of game has daemon created...

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:15 am
Adela, have you had mandatory cleaning?

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

joesatri is going to die tonight. As townies we want this to not happen, because we are the good guys. What's better than death? Cryo! Maybe we can save him later.

I change my vote to vote joesatri and submit that anyone not helping with this must be Mafia for sheer sadism.

Sympathetic to our common plight,
Join forces in symbiotic fight.
Survivals energies are drawn from places unknown.
No matter the strange nature of it, we are not alone.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

I really don't think there's a comeback from Cryo...

Not in this mafia game.

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

joesatri wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:49 am
I really don't think there's a comeback from Cryo...

Not in this mafia game.
Close to death we all lose hope, but if we do nothing, we have already lost everything else.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Sander,the doctor can still vote,he's not a sitting duck,the person unable to vote is the one that is sick and that needs to be saved by the doctor. Regarding the food poisoning it makes a bit of sense that the virus is put inside the food by someone because everyone is in quarantine so they don't have so much access to eachother right? But they still need to eat so I'm guessing whoever distributes the meals might have a role in this? (It's just an idea)
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:23 am
joesatri wrote:

This doesn't make any sense. That would mean our doctor is a sitting duck. If someone is not voting in the day, all who observes him in the following night, knows who the doctor is. That would only play into the hands of the mafia. Besides, food poisoning isn't deadly ... And if the food is poisoned, why wouldn't the killer go for a poison that can't be countered...

I'm seriously confused. What kind of game has daemon created...

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

It's sad that Joe has to die but I think voting for him now would be a waste of time, we can focus on that idea later, after we hear more from Trigardon and deal with him first.
Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:35 am
joesatri is going to die tonight. As townies we want this to not happen, because we are the good guys. What's better than death? Cryo! Maybe we can save him later.

I change my vote to vote joesatri and submit that anyone not helping with this must be Mafia for sheer sadism.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:19 am
It's sad that Joe has to die but I think voting for him now would be a waste of time, we can focus on that idea later, after we hear more from Trigardon and deal with him first.
Siderite wrote:

I agree with debi. We should focus on lynching a mafia not a townie who was already targeted by the Mafia.

Siderite must be the compound poet who is here to write this saga as it unfolds. You know, for posterity.

@joe are you sure your dying didn't come from the cleaning order but it came from the food? If this confirmed by daemon or your interpretation?

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Princess.ruxi wrote:

That's exactly what a mafia player would say! Instead of trying to find out who's actually mafia you we're just lynching regular townies. Baseless and hurtful conjecture. Maybe you should try to find out who's our local carpenter... ;) ;) ;)

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

valli wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:19 am
Princess.ruxi wrote:

If you ask me, we lynch him. He had plenty of time, and as we have already deduced on day one. Inactive townies do not help us at all, especially when they are not answering questions which the rest of us is eager to know from them.
For defending joesatri in a light hearted post? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeez, you guys you see witches everywhere...

pelasgi
Reactions:

Post by pelasgi »

no need to call out princess... I'm here alright.
Watching you!

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

This is very interesting until now.

1. Somebody is killing with a hammer
2. Somebody is poisoning the food-> that person can not vote (Joesatri and Noni)
3. Mandatory cleaning - what is that and why is Joesatri going to die because of this cleaning? Or why would someone die from eating poisoned food after 2 days and one night? And when was he informed that he is going to die?
4. We have a nurse who says Joesatri has high temperature. That means he was infected? Or he is mafia?

@joesatri, did Daemon told you that you will die or you think so?
@noni are you informed too that you are going to die?

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Siderite wrote:

Interesting... I would have thought that cryo-stasis was permanent but someone might have the ability to revert one lynching. Which would be interesting.

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

Cryo should not be the same as killing someone. Murder, by any other name, would make us Mafia.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:28 pm
Cryo should not be the same as killing someone. Murder, by any other name, would make us Mafia.
For me this sounds all like you try to split the votes ...

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:15 pm
This is very interesting until now.

1. Somebody is killing with a hammer
2. Somebody is poisoning the food-> that person can not vote (Joesatri and Noni)
3. Mandatory cleaning - what is that and why is Joesatri going to die because of this cleaning? Or why would someone die from eating poisoned food after 2 days and one night? And when was he informed that he is going to die?
4. We have a nurse who says Joesatri has high temperature. That means he was infected? Or he is mafia?

@joesatri, did Daemon told you that you will die or you think so?
@noni are you informed too that you are going to die?
No Emily. Which is why I'm still holding some hope

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:28 pm
I said this on day one. What if ppl put in cryo can be cured with a vaccine? The story does say we are trying to work on an antidote. It also says we are freezing people until the authorities can take over.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:58 am
valli wrote:

Okay, I'll say this for the last time:

Drop this argument, because all you're doing is distraction. Even if the security team is an adversity to town, they are now the LOWEST on the list because they already lost 2 people and we should co-operate with them in order to survive, as should they. And this is assuming they're bad, which I disbelieve to begin with. So you either stop or embrace the fingers pointed at you for advocating an ill-fated argument, your choice.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Rene wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Drop this argument, because all you're doing is distraction. Even if the security team is an adversity to town, they are now the LOWEST on the list because they already lost 2 people and we should co-operate with them in order to survive, as should they. And this is assuming they're bad, which I disbelieve to begin with. So you either stop or embrace the fingers pointed at you for advocating an ill-fated argument, your choice.
Security could be a separate faction.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

I find that the people who want to shut down this potential scenario have rather more to gain than the people who just merely postulate it.

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Daemon wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:37 pm
So, starting the next day, each and every person on the station had to contribute to this team effort but also to be subjected to in-house inquiries. Whoever was found guilty by means of general vote, would be put in cryo-stasis until authorities could arrive to take over the investigation. Hopefully, the cytologist and the comms technician would prove to be the the only victims of this unorthodox war.
Just from reading Daemons story, I don't think we can count on authorities arriving to the station as the premise of this game is us being in quarantine and rooting out the guilty parties (however many there are).

As noble as it sounds, I don't think cryostasis is reversible, sorry Joe, I wish the whole imminent death thing could be stopped. So Siderite, it feels unproductive for the town to be voting Joe, when we still have the combo of blocked Trigardon & no kill in Night 1 to contend with.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:18 pm
Rene wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:09 pm
@zero Unnecessary repetition. Don't be 5 years old.

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

A person in cryo is one dead person less. I understand it doesn't help your current *politics*, but it's true nevertheless. When the authorities do come and ask "What happened to Joe? We loved that guy." and you tell them he died of food poisoning and they ask "So... why didn't you put him in cryo, then? You know, save him..." what will you answer? "Oh, but we wanted to lynch someone that day. There was a scheduling conflict. No, no, I am definitely not Mafia."

Let them not say: "It was not spoken, not written." We spoke, we witnessed with voices and hands.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:35 am

I agree with debi. We should focus on lynching a mafia not a townie who was already targeted by the Mafia.

Siderite must be the compound poet who is here to write this saga as it unfolds. You know, for posterity.

@joe are you sure your dying didn't come from the cleaning order but it came from the food? If this confirmed by daemon or your interpretation?
Who's "Debi" ?

Regarding your last question, i have gone through everything again. I believe my interpretation was wrong.

Food poisoning in N1 is not related to my death at the end of this day. I have been reading too much between the lines.

So it turns out.. Noni will not die tomorrow night.. unless she gets an offer she can't refuse: mandatory cleaning!

@Trigardon Do you think you can just wait it out?

Time for a role claim dude!

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:21 pm
I find that the people who want to shut down this potential scenario have rather more to gain than the people who just merely postulate it.
Yes, we do. It's called not opting into a lose&lose situation. Congrats, you're my number 3 suspect now after radwulf and trigardon business gets sorted.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:19 pm
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:35 am

Who's "Debi" ?

Regarding your last question, i have gone through everything again. I believe my interpretation was wrong.

Food poisoning in N1 is not related to my death at the end of this day. I have been reading too much between the lines.

So it turns out.. Noni will not die tomorrow night.. unless she gets an offer she can't refuse: mandatory cleaning!

@Trigardon Do you think you can just wait it out?

Time for a role claim dude!
A few points :
1.@joe so the cleaning is code for infection? If this is mafia then definitely there are at least two bad groups:
- maintenance (brute force kills - how many? We don't know)
- cleaning (infection) - so far only one target? Joe.
- cooking - blocking ppl from voting (so far two targets:Joe and Noni)
- security - aimlessly trying to find each other at night - could be bad or good we aren't 100 % sure

2.Apologies. I agree with phox, not debi. It's hard to use nicknames when you are playing with family members.

3.My fake vote is on Trigardon too FYI. I know the day is long but waiting is no fun.

4.Also, how nice is it when EC and radwulf are taking a break from wanting to kill each other?:)

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:51 pm
A person in cryo is one dead person less. I understand it doesn't help your current *politics*, but it's true nevertheless. When the authorities do come and ask "What happened to Joe? We loved that guy." and you tell them he died of food poisoning and they ask "So... why didn't you put him in cryo, then? You know, save him..." what will you answer? "Oh, but we wanted to lynch someone that day. There was a scheduling conflict. No, no, I am definitely not Mafia."

Let them not say: "It was not spoken, not written." We spoke, we witnessed with voices and hands.
Hey, this is definitely not my best contribution, but there is an easy way to solve this dispute. If joesatri prefers cryo to virus and he's sure he will die soon, he can just put himself into cryo (he can tell Daemon he's locking himself in). If he would rather not do cryo, that's his choice as well. We don't need to vote to lynch him and I agree that this might be distracting from the actual game.