Guilt is a numbers game.
valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:37 pm
Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:35 pm
@joesatri now is time to tell your N2 target. Who did you check and did he/she leave room?

Edit: mention fixed
I checked EscapedConvict and he did NOT leave the room in N2.
Ok, that's at least something. It does not mean a lot, but as you and him are both voting on radwulf, because you are convinced that he is not a townie I will go for that now as well.
vote radwulf

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Why are there "guests" online? I'm just curious who is accessing the forum 20 minutes before the deadline 5 guests.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:41 pm
Why are there "guests" online? I'm just curious who is accessing the forum 20 minutes before the deadline 5 guests.
The mafia watching ...

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

But radwulf never claimed to heal. He says he measures temperature. That doesn't seem like a healing ability. More an ability that registers.

He does claim that he has that cop role with knowledge to a doctor role. Like I said, if he is the cop and the back up doctor, he would be extremely important. Which I doubt. But what you are saying doesn't add up either...

There are always guests online. I assume it are the inactive players that posts once to avoid being kicked.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:43 pm
But radwulf never claimed to heal. He says he measures temperature. That doesn't seem like a healing ability. More an ability that registers.

He does claim that he has that cop role with knowledge to a doctor role. Like I said, if he is the cop and the back up doctor, he would be extremely important. Which I doubt. But what you are saying doesn't add up either...

There are always guests online. I assume it are the inactive players that posts once to avoid being kicked.
28 players but sure give the cop the doctor role too

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

valli wrote:
Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:41 pm
The mafia watching ...
NICE. I HATE THEM :)

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Sander wrote:

I will die tonight. My story will get confirmed.

Radwulf still needs 2 votes. If he survives, don't let him sweet talk you tomorrow.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:45 pm
Sander wrote:

I will die tonight. My story will get confirmed.

Radwulf still needs 2 votes. If he survives, don't let him sweet talk you tomorrow.
Last bets, place your last bets

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:20 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:02 pm
radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:51 pm

That's assuming he is what he says he is, and what he says will happen does happen. With an infected result for him, I think it's much more likely that he will get to exercise a mafioso's ability one more night, and we will spend another three days tomorrow getting rid of him.
I did consider the alternative, that my result does not mean he's mafia. What other purpose could my ability possibly serve?
It's clearly stated in the story that the virus was modified in order to be used as a biological weapon - you get the target infected, he dies, does not spread the disease.
It's obviously clear that Joe was a target. It's just a delayed mode of killing someone IMO.
What bothers me is that in this scenario I do not see the usefulness of your ability. The infected can tell us they are going to die...
Princess.ruxi makes a lot of sense here. Thanks for reminding of the backstory and clearing my thoughts.

Radwulf's useless ability bothers me as well. The only logical explanation for knowing about Joesatri's fever is that Radwulf is the infector or part of such group.
I'll go with this logic

unvote behemoth
vote radwulf

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:44 pm
Sander wrote:

Read please. I know it's late. I do say, I doubt that. And I've mocked him about it for a while.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

joesatri wrote:
Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:35 pm
@joesatri now is time to tell your N2 target. Who did you check and did he/she leave room?

Edit: mention fixed
I checked EscapedConvict and he did NOT leave the room in N2.
@joesatri Why were you worried about revealing that? Mafia already knows who is part of the town, and the town won't lynch someone who did not do something suspicious. Or am I not understanding something?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:48 pm
Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:44 pm
Sander wrote:

Read please. I know it's late. I do say, I doubt that. And I've mocked him about it for a while.
There is no such thing a being the cop and the back up doctor

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

8 votes on radwulf .
9 needed for lynch at deadline. (10 minutes from now)

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

I have an inconclusive NTA-based evidence that exonerates radwulf.

That is why I chose to demonstratively observe who attacks him today and not probe him myself at all. I was sure there will be plenty of effort put into this without my help.

I think it would be very foolish to lynch him yet. But it is also foolish for me -- or any of us -- to claim that we understand how our world works, or that we know enough information to tell who is truly innocent or evil in here.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:50 pm
8 votes on radwulf .
9 needed for lynch at deadline. (10 minutes from now)
Close but no cigar

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Wait one night. If you lynch me tomorrow the town at least gets another temperature read. You have little to lose if you wait one night, but much to lose if you don't.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

You have 6 minutes to convince me.
Gridfon wrote:
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:29 am
If my vote depends on it, I don't mind lynching either radwulf or you. I've also pointed out in day one that Behemoth and Blissie are suspicious for me as well. And look which three have the most votes today. Behemoth, radwulf and you. So either way, one of my suspects is going to be lynched.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:47 pm
Nanaa wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:02 pm

It's clearly stated in the story that the virus was modified in order to be used as a biological weapon - you get the target infected, he dies, does not spread the disease.
It's obviously clear that Joe was a target. It's just a delayed mode of killing someone IMO.
What bothers me is that in this scenario I do not see the usefulness of your ability. The infected can tell us they are going to die...
Princess.ruxi makes a lot of sense here. Thanks for reminding of the backstory and clearing my thoughts.

Radwulf's useless ability bothers me as well. The only logical explanation for knowing about Joesatri's fever is that Radwulf is the infector or part of such group.
I'll go with this logic

unvote behemoth
vote radwulf
Yeah what ruxi said here is extremely important! I forgot it because of the hundreds of posts I was reading that piled up. thanks @Princess.ruxi for that observation

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Gridfon wrote:

That is why I chose to demonstratively observe who attacks him today and not probe him myself at all. I was sure there will be plenty of effort put into this without my help.

I think it would be very foolish to lynch him yet. But it is also foolish for me -- or any of us -- to claim that we understand how our world works, or that we know enough information to tell who is truly innocent or evil in here.
What is an inconclusive evidence man and how can something inconclusive exonerate him ... oh man it's 8 minutes before the deadline ... be a bit more precise

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:39 pm
Sander wrote:
Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:16 pm

You have now spent 2 posts being outraged at me, and you still have fewer posts (of ultimately less substance) than me. How ironic.
If that’s what you call being outraged. And it’s easy for you to call your own posts substantial important. Because saying we can’t Lynch and continue the day, had a lot of meaning. Right?
No, that was all nonsense. The fact that we already did it today with Trigardon is best ignored. Let’s definitely not zoom in on that. No. Let’s just say Sander is outraged. That works better. Discredit him. Don’t answer. Ignore. Just say crazy Sander does shit. Me posting vote counts is what adds to this game.

@joesatri What kind of purpose does our doctor have if he can't protect you on the same night you get infected... Seems like a poor doctor than.
Exactly. So radwulf is not who he says he is.
Why the misinformation joe? You know full well radwulf never claimed to be a doctor.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:52 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Sander wrote:
If my vote depends on it, I don't mind lynching either radwulf or you. I've also pointed out in day one that Behemoth and Blissie are suspicious for me as well. And look which three have the most votes today. Behemoth, radwulf and you. So either way, one of my suspects is going to be lynched.
The choice should be common sense for the innocent. I will put no effort in convincing you now.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:53 pm
Nanaa wrote:
Nanaa wrote:

I'll go with this logic

unvote behemoth
vote radwulf
Yeah what ruxi said here is extremely important! I forgot it because of the hundreds of posts I was reading that piled up. thanks @Princess.ruxi for that observation
So what are you waiting for?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:51 pm
Wait one night. If you lynch me tomorrow the town at least gets another temperature read. You have little to lose if you wait one night, but much to lose if you don't.
completely agree. it is way too risky to vote for now radwulf guys, really. @Nanaa are you sure abt what you are doing?

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:55 pm
radwulf wrote:
completely agree. it is way too risky to vote for now radwulf guys, really. @Nanaa are you sure abt what you are doing?
Risky?

A vote kills him. Risky to leave him infect again someone tonight.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:54 pm
phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:53 pm
Nanaa wrote:

I'll go with this logic

unvote behemoth
vote radwulf
So what are you waiting for?
Waiting for more information! which we will get if we don't vote him now, doesn't mean we can't deal with him after

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Gridfon wrote:
Sander wrote:
Gridfon wrote:
Sander wrote:
The choice should be common sense for the innocent. I will put no effort in convincing you now.
All day long, Gridfon could sabotaged us. We had endless discussions while he had information that could have saved us 3 days. 10 minutes before the deadline he asks us to not vote radwulf. Based on secret information. I don't buy it. Either you could have saved us three days of bickering. Or your desire is to save your little friend from being lynched.

vote Radwulf

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
radwulf wrote:
YOU ONLY GOT 4 MINUTES TO SAVE THE WORLD

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Not completely sure @phox
Joe could have lied about receiving death sentence from mod

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:57 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Sander wrote:

All day long, Gridfon could sabotaged us. We had endless discussions while he had information that could have saved us 3 days. 10 minutes before the deadline he asks us to not vote radwulf. Based on secret information. I don't buy it. Either you could have saved us three days of bickering. Or your desire is to save your little friend from being lynched.

vote Radwulf
Thanks Sander!

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:56 pm
phox wrote:
radwulf wrote:
Risky?

A vote kills him. Risky to leave him infect again someone tonight.
well I don't know enough to kill him, and can't take the blame for possibly killing one of the important good guys, in case he is.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:57 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Sander wrote:

vote Radwulf
I hope you're wearing a Cape @Sander
@joesatri at least you won't die in vain

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

I read the email wrong the first time, that's why I said my N2 target also left the room.

Reading carefully, my N2 target did NOT LEAVE the room (EC)

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:02 pm
I read the email wrong the first time, that's why I said my N2 target also left the room.

Thank you. That answers my question.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:02 pm

You seem to be really bad at reading emails joe...

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Specialized help should have been the first thing to secure and the last thing to give up in such dire conditions. The secluded research facility was literally not-going-to-get-relief-anytime-soon. However, radwulf, the station's nurse, wasn't going to be counted amongst the active, life-saving assets at CROWN team's disposal any longer. On his way to cryo, with the angry mob behind him, throwing curses in precious, science slang, he briefly intersected with SilveXtru, who was leaving his greenhouse module and walking intently towards the helipad hatch. With no helicopter. And then, it was all a blur... a cold, blank blur.

Radwulf (Nurse) is put in cryo-stasis.

9 radwulf: SilveXtru, joesatri, blissie, Rene, EscapedConvict, Mary, Nanaa, Valli, Sander
2 joesatri: radwulf, Siderite
1 behemoth: Heffie
1 Bombaclaat: phox

Pelasgi is replaced by Clemens for inactivity.

SilveXtru (Infected Gardner) withdraws from the game.
Adela (Bio-warfare Researcher) is eliminated for inactivity.

It is NIGHT 3, until Friday, April 24th, 20:00 GMT/UTC
Please send the targets until 19 GMT/UTC at the latest.
Please confirm the receipt of morning emails from me.

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Yesterday's bloodbath was but a sign of the horrors to come. Joesatri uneasily slipped into oblivion, his body gasping for the air he became unable to process. In the morning, he was found stuck behind his stacked displays, on the job till the very last second of his life, fixing Excel column formulas, Outlook signatures and Word paragraphs for everyone in dire need of specialized IT support, too dumb to be anything other than microbiology geniuses.

Joesatri (Computer Expert) was found dead, his lungs consumed by a viral infection.

It's DAY 3, until Tuesday, April 28th, 20:00 GMT/UTC
There are 21 players remaining. 11 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 7 votes required for deadline lynch.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Quite a few things have happened last night /this morning.

Welcome to the game @Clemens .

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

At least now the theory that Maria recruit members by infecting them can be dropped. Mafia kill people by infecting them.

Sorry to see joe and radwulf die even though I have to admit I would have voted for rad yesterday.

To start day three off, I'll vote behemoth to join us in discussions.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

I'm surprised that we have only one casualty tonight, and it's the fellow townie who told us he was dying ahead of time. I did not trust him till now.

@Clemens: you just transformed from a cocooned Pelasgi form into the true Clemens form... So now that you're in full control of yourself: do you want to tell us anything you quietly observed over the past two days?

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Noni wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:19 pm
At least now the theory that Maria recruit members by infecting them can be dropped. Mafia kill people by infecting them.

Sorry to see joe and radwulf die even though I have to admit I would have voted for rad yesterday.

To start day three off, I'll vote behemoth to join us in discussions.
I'm in agreement. vote:behemoth

Pointless to mention now, but I regret not being able to post before the deadline last night to warn people not to vote for radwulf as I was convinced he was innocent. Gonna have a closer look at the last minute bandwagon as well after we deal with behemoth.

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

This is not good.. we keep lynching townies. I was worried that radwulf had been right that Joesatri was mafia. In the end, after all of the discussion it looks like both radwulf and Joesatri were townies and were telling the truth. On the bright side, I think we can assume that SilveXtru was mafia; Infected Gardener seems pretty clear. We also know for sure how the mafia kills - they infect someone and they die the next night. Joesatri mentioned "mandatory cleaning" as the method, I think.
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.
So I guess the question is: Did anyone wake up sick this morning? Did anyone have mandatory cleaning?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Ok, so we're back and Joe died as he said he would.
I was starting to go into the deep end at the end of D2 buildng other theories in my head when his death did not materialize at the end of yesterday (game day), but he did die overnight so we're good there. He was an infected townie that died.

Also sorry for lynching radwulf, our nurse, but in all honesty at least his sacrifice brings clarity to the game (to me, at least, since I was so set against him)

Now to the important bit.
I didn't share this info yet because I wanted us to have some history and context of this person's play to be able to go back and judge as to what allegiances she might have and who she went against.
We now have 2 full game days of talks and enough on her for me to come forward and expose her.
I also was not sure what her role did or if she had any NTAs until now.
I'm doing this because now I believe is the right time since I think she is patient zero and is the one infecting people.

Also, revealing this now, on my own initiative without being pressed by votes a role claim request (I expect some people to go that route because of my previous attacks on radwulf, as justified as they were) gives more credibility to what O have to say, I think.

This person is: @Mary (see my previous posts during D1 and D2 when I said she is not to be trusted)

She is my evil (infected) twin and per the moderator's design when one of us dies the other dies too.
But she is mafia and I am a townie.(yes. I confirmed this with Daemon)

So I pressume she is THE ONE infecting people. Especially since she knows Joesatri and Noni in real life (I think they are related? or at least good friends)
Makes sense that she would target them first.

Having said that I will cast my vote, knowing full well that if she is lynched I die as well.
I think this sacrifice is worth it at this point in the game if we are able to stop the infections.

Even though there is a possibility that there are others that she migjt have infected and will not die but just join her? (i.e. Noni? plus whomever she targeted last night)

Waiting for others to weigh in. Let the brainstorming begin.

Vote: Mary

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

I said yesterday in all my posts that radwulf is not mafia but in vain. I had the impression yesterday that I was invisible.

vote behemoth and this is not bandwagon, maybe she needs more votes to wake up.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

I'm under some nefarious influence and must vote for Joesatri. This is clearly a plot to undermine my credibility. He's to blame for everything! What a rascal!

Vote: Joesatri

Edit typo

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Skuggi wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:39 pm
This is not good.. we keep lynching townies. I was worried that radwulf had been right that Joesatri was mafia. In the end, after all of the discussion it looks like both radwulf and Joesatri were townies and were telling the truth. On the bright side, I think we can assume that SilveXtru was mafia; Infected Gardener seems pretty clear. We also know for sure how the mafia kills - they infect someone and they die the next night. Joesatri mentioned "mandatory cleaning" as the method, I think.
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.
So I guess the question is: Did anyone wake up sick this morning? Did anyone have mandatory cleaning?
I'm in perfect health but I had a visitor and I'm compelled to vote for Joesatri. Apparently our discussion was inspired and eye-opening and I simply cannot vote for anyone else, anything else or abstain.

Vote: Joesatri

Seems a bit crazy considering he's dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Escaped Convict
Now to the important bit.
I didn't share this info yet because I wanted us to have some history and context of this person's play to be able to go back and judge as to what allegiances she might have and who she went against.
We now have 2 full game days of talks and enough on her for me to come forward and expose her.
I'm doing this because now I believe is the right time since I think she is patient zero and is the one infecting people.

Also, revealing this now, on my own initiative without being pressed by votes a role claim request (I expect some people to go that route because of my previous attacks on radwulf, as justified as they were) gives more credibility to what O have to say, I think.

This person is: @Mary (see my previous posts during D1 and D2 when I said she is not to be trusted)

She is my evil (infected) twin and per the moderator's design when one of us dies the other dies too. 

So I pressume she is THE ONE infecting people. Especially since she knows Joesatri and Noni in real life (I think they are related? or at least good friends)
Makes sense that she would target them first.

Having said that I will cast my vote, knowing full well that if she is lynched I die as well.
I think this sacrifice is worth it at this point in the game if we are able to stop the infections.

Even though there is a possibility that there are others that she migjt have infected and will not die but just join her? (i.e. Noni? plus whomever she targeted last night)
/quote]

1. It's the first time in a mafia game that one twin knows the other, I almost can't believe it
2. I think that @Mary @joesatri and @Noni are not friends in rea life, they are brothers and sisters.
3. If she is the one infecting people, why didn't she infected you? I would be perfect...infected twins.
4. Do you have NTA and you found out or Daemon informed you just like that who mafia ist? If you new from the beginning why didn't you say before, but insisted we killed the nurse and security people?

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

There are three people who undeniably chose to ignore my attempt to save Radwulf. Those are @Sander, @Nanaa, and @valli. All of them kept on posting after my request to stop the lynch, so neither of them can claim that they were not around to withdraw their vote and save Radwulf. Other people from the Radwulf-lynching crowd were showing as "browsing this forum" at the time, but they did not leave as much hard evidence behind, unlike the ones I listed.

Let's look at the timeline of the last evening.

phox: unvoted Radwulf 2h05min before deadline.
Princess.ruxi: unvoted Radwulf 1h29min before deadline.
<--- Radwulf is at 6/9 votes required for lynch; as the time kept ticking out, it seemed increasingly likely that he was going to survive the day.
valli: voted against Radwulf 20min before deadline.
Nanaa: voted against Radwulf 13min before deadline.
Gridfon: attempted to stop the lynch 10min before deadline.
valli: submitted a post 7min before deadline.
Sander: voted against Radwulf 3min before deadline.
Nanaa: submitted a post 3min before deadline.

By trying to stop a lynch 10 minutes before deadline, I revealed important information about myself (making myself a prime target for a night kill) in exchange for temporarily saving Radwulf. I decided it was a worthy exchange for the town. As for the mafia, they should have been content with losing an opportunity to pull through with an uncertain deadline lynch (as it could go either way in the last moment) with strings attached (revealing uncomfortable last-moment voting decisions), because in exchange they identify me as a valuable kill target. So I was quite surprised that they pulled through with the lynch.

One could argue that perhaps I was a mafia member trying to protect a fellow mafia member in a very ballsy high risk and high stakes play. But if that was indeed true, it would have meant that I identified myself as Radwulf's associate (in a desperate defense 10 minutes before the deadline, no less!). Eventually the town would accumulate enough critical information to convincingly lynch either me or Radwulf, and that would directly implicate the other one of us, resulting in an easy 2-for-1 lynching deal. In short, if both me and Radwulf were mafia members, then me vouching for Radwulf basically gives the town one free mafia-player lynch down the line. This knowledge would not go away, and there was no benefit in rushing to lynch Radwulf anymore (the expected course of action was to instead start the next day by forcing my role declaration and testing it for inconsistencies).

We can leave it here, or we can over-analyze the situation and carefully go through every possible combination that could arise at the end of Day 2, such as:
C1: Radwulf is innocent, I am innocent.
C2: Radwulf is innocent, I am mafia.
C3: Radwulf is mafia, I am mafia.
C4: Radwulf is mafia, I am innocent.
No matter how you look at it, you will conclude that denying my request to stop the lynch was extremely likely to hurt the town.

So here we are. There are three possible mafia members who could not resist the smell of blood, even at the expense of leaving obvious signs of reckless play. All 3 casted last-moment bandwagon votes against Radwulf. Out of them, @Sander stands out the most, because first he tried to pick up a pointless fight with me, and then basically suggested that he lynched Radwulf in spite of my request. So he's the obvious target to pursue now.

vote Sander

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

@EscapedConvict, that's a massive post and a big accusation. If true, it's a very good lead! Even so, I have a few questions.

I've never seen a role like this before. So can you share what your role and abilities are?
EscapedConvict wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:40 pm
Can you tell us what Mary's role and NTA is?

Do you have any further proof that Mary is mafia, and/or Patient 0?

Have you know Mary was your twin and was infected from the beginning or did you learn so later?

Your post is in some ways this is similar to Joesatri's claim yesterday. Basically, we can believe you and lynch Mary and if you're telling the truth you'll die as well. If you're lying, we would lynch Mary, find out she's a townie and then lynch you. Either way both of you die, so it's a very strange strategy to play if you're lying. My worry is if you are mafia, and it is very important to lynch one more townie - perhaps to trigger some mafia ability to end the day early.

If we were to lynch you, @EscapedConvict, would that yield the same result? If you are telling the truth, your infected twin should die instantly, right? Do you know for sure that she has no way of escaping if you are eliminated?

Regardless, I think we need a response and a role claim from @Mary, so:

vote Mary

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Emilly wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:29 pm
1. It's the first time in a mafia game that one twin knows the other, I almost can't believe it
2. I think that @Mary @joesatri and @Noni are not friends in rea life, they are brothers and sisters.
3. If she is the one infecting people, why didn't she infected you? I would be perfect...infected twins.
4. Do you have NTA and you found out or Daemon informed you just like that who mafia ist? If you new from the beginning why didn't you say before, but insisted we killed the nurse and security people?
1. Don't think so.
2. Yeah that's what I thought.
3. Because some people also die form being infected (i.e. Joesatri) so why would she want to die if I she infected me and I died?
Best for her would be to keep me around until her faction almost won.
4. I never pushed for the lynching of our security people. You're confusing me with radwulf.
I also explained why I didn't share this info about Mary from the start. Read my post again. Evem though I left breadcrums (clues) along the way in both D1 and D2 warning everyone not to trust her. (I can quote those if necessary)
I knew from the initial role email from Daemon that we are twins and that I am townie and she if mafia.
I also obviously didn't want to die from first day in case she was ynched early so that was another incentive to keep it to myself until it was worth sharing and possibly sacrificing myself.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:40 pm
<snip>

This person is: @Mary (see my previous posts during D1 and D2 when I said she is not to be trusted)

<snip>
Is any of this reflected in your earlier daytime interactions or posts? Did your posts contain any traces of you suspecting Mary, any hints about twins, or any other tangential hints whatsoever?

Basically, what I'm trying to figure out is: how do I convince myself that this is not just a plan that was produced as a result of night-time brainstorming done by some mafia members just hours ago?