Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:18 pm
phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:15 pm
Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:10 pm

@phox I dont know now, I hope the doctor is here and is not sleeping. We will see tomorrow
@Emilly what do you mean tomorrow? "It's DAY 2, until Wednesday, April 22nd, 20:00 GMT/UTC" so you are saying you are not voting for anybody in day 2? and you just let the night and the mafia run its course, by reacting only in day 3?
@phox for whom should I vote? Radwulf and Joesatri are not mafia from my point of view. Voting for someone else makes no sense now.
@Emilly why wouldn't it make sense? you have plenty of people that are very suspicious, radwulf and joesatri are not our only options, there is too much risk involving them. Also @Mary it is really weird you just say you are voting for radwulf and then disappear, I think it is too risky to vote for @radwulf , and not to our benefit today, we need more info and discussions, you might wanna reconsider your vote.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

I have to guess the reason you are troubled my info is you're worried about your own temperature, Noni (SCENARIO A).

As day end approaches, I want to make sure the town is aware of the following.

1. Please continue the voting tests tomorrow to cover SCENARIO A (1-person, recruiting/infecting, non-killing mafia). Lord help us if they expand exponentially and each infected person can infect someone (I see Gridfon is also not voting today).

2. In a game with 2 killing factions, in the following end-game situations the town MUST vote no-lynch: townie-monster-dragon AND townie-townie-monster-dragon; the only way the town can win in those situations is if the day ends without lynch and the bad guys target each other.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Daemon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:19 pm
Daemon receives the 2nd warning.
I'm gonna watch him like a hawk as i've did so far with great success at punishing his mistakes! Y'all better come up with a replacement soon.

I have to make an important request to everyone.

Please make sure that when you send your targets at night, you do it BEFORE 19:00 GMT/UTC of the last day, 1h short of the day start deadline. Not only i may need to rework all the role interactions, but it helps me not having to send all the messages at once, literally the minute the night ends. This way, i can spread the mails over the duration of one whole hour, reducing the possibility that gmail bounces any emails from the Thunderbird spambot that i became.

Thank you.

[LE] I assure you that this case of miscommunication i've penalized myself for did NOT affect the game.
I wonder what is this suppose to mean... hmm.
I am not convinced by radwulf's guilt. Therefore unvote radwulf
This is a difficult game @Daemon

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:26 pm
Emilly wrote:
phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:15 pm

@Emilly what do you mean tomorrow? "It's DAY 2, until Wednesday, April 22nd, 20:00 GMT/UTC" so you are saying you are not voting for anybody in day 2? and you just let the night and the mafia run its course, by reacting only in day 3?
@phox for whom should I vote? Radwulf and Joesatri are not mafia from my point of view. Voting for someone else makes no sense now.
@Emilly why wouldn't it make sense? you have plenty of people that are very suspicious, radwulf and joesatri are not our only options, there is too much risk involving them. Also @Mary it is really weird you just say you are voting for radwulf and then disappear, I think it is too risky to vote for @radwulf , and not to our benefit today, we need more info and discussions, you might wanna reconsider your vote.
@phox it is almost night. We dont have time. And we don't want to kill another townie.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:27 pm
I have to guess the reason you are troubled my info is you're worried about your own temperature, Noni (SCENARIO A).

1. Please continue the voting tests tomorrow to cover SCENARIO A (1-person, recruiting/infecting, non-killing mafia). Lord help us if they expand exponentially and each infected person can infect someone (I see Gridfon is also not voting today).

2. In a game with 2 killing factions, in the following end-game situations the town MUST vote no-lynch: townie-monster-dragon AND townie-townie-monster-dragon; the only way the town can win in those situations is if the day ends without lynch and the bad guys target each other.
My temperature is just fine I've only got food poisoning

I don't understand the townie monster dragon thing

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

radwulf wrote:

Point no.2 needs more explaining

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:31 pm
Daemon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:19 pm
Daemon receives the 2nd warning.
I'm gonna watch him like a hawk as i've did so far with great success at punishing his mistakes! Y'all better come up with a replacement soon.

I have to make an important request to everyone.

Please make sure that when you send your targets at night, you do it BEFORE 19:00 GMT/UTC of the last day, 1h short of the day start deadline. Not only i may need to rework all the role interactions, but it helps me not having to send all the messages at once, literally the minute the night ends. This way, i can spread the mails over the duration of one whole hour, reducing the possibility that gmail bounces any emails from the Thunderbird spambot that i became.

Thank you.

[LE] I assure you that this case of miscommunication i've penalized myself for did NOT affect the game.
I wonder what is this suppose to mean... hmm.
I am not convinced by radwulf's guilt. Therefore unvote radwulf
This is a difficult game @Daemon
That's the reason I unvoted him as well, can we start focusing on people that we actually have no reason to trust? Bombaclaat (really suspicious and playing randomly), Adela, pelasgi (who is basically non existent), siderite is also super sketchy

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:32 pm
If 1 or 2 townies find themselves in an end-game day with 2 mafia belonging to different factions, the only shot they have at winning the game is by not lynching anyone. That would leave on the table the chance of the bad guys shooting each other the following night. Any other course of action (lynching a baddie) leads to guaranteed defeat for the town, as the remaining baddie would kill another townie thus achieving numbers parity.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
phox wrote:
Emilly wrote:

@phox it is almost night. We dont have time. And we don't want to kill another townie.
@Emilly so you would risk not potentially stopping a mafia? we have more than an hour left...I say @Bombaclaat is a safer bet. Anyone else have suggestions? @Princess.ruxi you also mentioned you think he is mafia, because hesaid he voted out of spite. @Noni @zero any takes?

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:36 pm
Noni wrote:
If 1 or 2 townies find themselves in an end-game day with 2 mafia belonging to different factions, the only shot they have at winning the game is by not lynching anyone. That would leave on the table the chance of the bad guys shooting each other the following night. Any other course of action (lynching a baddie) leads to guaranteed defeat for the town, as the remaining baddie would kill another townie thus achieving numbers parity.
Not if there's still a town blocker or healer left alive. That person can use the NTA on the remaining baddie.

Edit: Can use block NTA on the baddie, or heal on the other townsperson...
Last edited by MrWaffles on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

80 minutes on the clock.

radwulf has 6 votes (still needs 3 votes in 80minutes).

If he lives, he will find another way to spit it tomorrow morning.
He will say i played poorly, blah, blah, blah.

Keep up the good work townies!

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:39 pm
80 minutes on the clock.

radwulf has 6 votes (still needs 3 votes in 80minutes).

If he lives, he will find another way to spit it tomorrow morning.
He will say i played poorly, blah, blah, blah.

Keep up the good work townies!
For what it's worth, I don't think you played badly

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

This is the first mafia I've played where someone has known that they were going to die and it's weird and sad :(

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

MrWaffles wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:39 pm
Not if there's still a town blocker or healer left alive. That person can use the NTA on the remaining baddie.
Edit: Can use block NTA on the baddie, or heal on the other townsperson...
Correct, NTAs can change that and need to be taken into account, along with what is public knowledge etc.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:36 pm
Noni wrote:
and what about if the town leaves them be and chooses someone that has actually been acting suspicious. can we please leave this radwulf/joesatri feud and focus on something more risk free and certain?

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

radwulf wrote:
This is not even remotely possible.
Expanding exponentially does not work - the game cannot remain balanced. Daemon is very experienced mod, and his math skills are above average.
radwulf, why do you keep making things up ? Why do you keep throwing people off hunt unicorns ?

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:43 pm
...and focus on something more risk free and certain?
Who is risk free and certain?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
radwulf wrote:
This is not even remotely possible.
Expanding exponentially does not work - the game cannot remain balanced. Daemon is very experienced mod, and his math skills are above average.
radwulf, why do you keep making things up ? Why do you keep throwing people off hunt unicorns ?
There is only one Mafia. You are it. You infect people and recruit them into your evil faction. Then maybe at some point they can infect people and recruit them. And at the end of the game we are all evil because nobody kept social distancing rules.
Last edited by Noni on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:38 pm
Emilly wrote:
phox wrote:

@Emilly so you would risk not potentially stopping a mafia? we have more than an hour left...I say @Bombaclaat is a safer bet. Anyone else have suggestions? @Princess.ruxi you also mentioned you think he is mafia, because hesaid he voted out of spite. @Noni @zero any takes?
@phox if you know for sure who the mafia is, vote. I have a few suspects but I don't think it is necessary to speak now. I think there is a doctor in the game and I think he is silent not to stand out and do his job. It had to be other roles that find out something at night. We have one night to reread what was written and use NTA, who can. And tomorrow we will know more than today. I'm curious if Joesatri isn't a mafia, why he came out with fever.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:44 pm
phox wrote:
who is MORE risk-free than @radwulf , the alleged nurse who has been confusing the town ?
@Bombaclaat , @Adela , @pelasgi , @Gridfon, maybe (?)
Last edited by phox on Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:49 pm
joesatri wrote:
phox wrote:
who is MORE risk-free than @radwulf , the alleged nurse who has been confusing the town ?
Bombaclaat, @Adela , @pelasgi , @Gridfon (?)
Nobody is risk free. What are you talking about?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:50 pm
phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:49 pm
joesatri wrote:

Bombaclaat, @Adela , @pelasgi , @Gridfon (?)
Nobody is risk free. What are you talking about?
Voting for radwulf now would be a huge risk. Voting for a guy that is never active (bombaclaat) and says he is voting for someone just to annoy another person is indeed, less risky.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

It's unlikely but not impossible if there's a simple way to identify infectious mafia day 1 after infection--by a voting test. Considering the non-voting / fever association we have in your person, Joesatri, I'm wary of anyone who may suffer from that. That's why the voting test is very important, and I really wish Gridfon would cast a vote before day end to rule it out.

Noni, if I infect people, why was no one ill on day one and why didn't they die a delayed night on night two?

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:48 pm
I'm curious if Joesatri isn't a mafia, why he came out with fever.
Because I got infected by the cleaning and maintenance department last night.
Fever DOES NOT MEAN mafia.

ALSO, I would leave the inactive to the mod. I am confident @Daemon will take care of it.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

vote Bombaclaat , you were acting really suspicious and you said you are voting out of spite, which makes no sense to me. I think it really sucks, that we let the day go by and got caught up in the drama of joe and rad, which only made us so confused that we didn't try to stop a mafia today, and only a few voted......

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:58 pm
vote Bombaclaat , you were acting really suspicious and you said you are voting out of spite, which makes no sense to me. I think it really sucks, that we let the day go by and got caught up in the drama of joe and rad, which only made us so confused that we didn't try to stop a mafia today, and only a few voted......
My two cents: @Bombaclaat is not mafia (based on his playing so far)

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:53 pm
That's why the voting test is very important, and I really wish Gridfon would cast a vote before day end to rule it out.
I was one of the first people to vote today, exactly because you asked to. And voted more than once today, as well. It's funny that incompetence and misinformation spreads faster than the virus.

If I am to believe #732(+#873) then the people who have not voted today are: Adela, Behemoth, Noni, Pelasgi, Telvek.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:04 pm
phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:58 pm
My two cents: @Bombaclaat is not mafia (based on his playing so far)
well, why would someone vote out of spite? that's weird... maybe it does not make him mafia, maybe he is uninterested in the game and just is voting randomly to annoy ppl and have a laugh

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

9 votes for deadline lynch

Code: Select all

6	Radwulf		Silvextru, Joesatri, Blissie, Rene, EscapedConvict, Mary
3	Behemoth	Nanaa, Heffie, Valli
3	Joesatri	Radwulf, Siderite, Sander
1      Bombaclaat	Phox
#######################################

@phox So why exactly are we not focusing now on eliminating one of the more or less inactive players (e.g. like we have started with behemoth) instead of doing that useless vote on Bombaclaat?

@radwulf @Siderite @Sander I can't see your voting strategy working out. We have 45 minutes to consolidate on someone.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

So.. Last 45 minutes.

3 votes needed for radwulf.

If he does not get them today, make sure tomorrow morning things are settled with an insta-lynch.

@Gridfon, Noni cannot vote.
Telvek voted radwulf, but his vote was reset in the Trigardon lynch (post 746).

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:11 pm
@joesatri said he went out to look for doctor on N2. I don't get this. Do you get extra NTA to try to find doctor when sick from bad food? But then again you said bad food isn't lethal, the fever is. Then it makes no sense to get option to visit doctor the same night you get infection. These actions can't possibly happen during the same night or can they? Aren't all night actions executed simultaneously without extra player input in between?
@joesatri before day ends can you please explain this?

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:38 pm
Emilly wrote:
phox wrote:

@phox I think you made a wise choice to unvote radwulf. Tomorrow, if we all wake up well and healthy, we should have more information at our disposal as a result of joesatri's death and can hopefully start a more efficient and cohesive hunt for the mobsters.

I do find that the game does suffer quite a bit due to the inactive players. As I said earlier today, what if the reason for no murders in the first night is due to some of them being mobsters and not even sending the target in time? Maybe @Daemon's intervention in post #899 is related to this. Might be farfetched, as a lot of my theories seem to be. We'll see tomorrow.

@joesatri see you in heaven. I hope you didn't trick us.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

valli wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:17 pm
9 votes for deadline lynch

Code: Select all

6	Radwulf		Silvextru, Joesatri, Blissie, Rene, EscapedConvict, Mary
3	Behemoth	Nanaa, Heffie, Valli
3	Joesatri	Radwulf, Siderite, Sander
1      Bombaclaat	Phox
#######################################

@phox So why exactly are we not focusing now on eliminating one of the more or less inactive players (e.g. like we have started with behemoth) instead of doing that useless vote on Bombaclaat?

@radwulf @Siderite @Sander I can't see your voting strategy working out. We have 45 minutes to consolidate on someone.
why is @behemoth a better choice? radwulf said she works as a doctor in real life and is also moving, which is why she is unactive. ALSO , why did everyone started voting for behemoth? because joesatri voted for behemoth which caused emily to say that joesatri was implying that behemoth is bad, but after rad explained her situation, I don't get the point of voting her off. Why do you think behemoth is a better choice than bombaclat?

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:19 pm
Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:11 pm
@joesatri said he went out to look for doctor on N2. I don't get this. Do you get extra NTA to try to find doctor when sick from bad food? But then again you said bad food isn't lethal, the fever is. Then it makes no sense to get option to visit doctor the same night you get infection. These actions can't possibly happen during the same night or can they? Aren't all night actions executed simultaneously without extra player input in between?
@joesatri before day ends can you please explain this?

This is what the story said in my email from the mod, that I was not feeling well, and I went to get checked out, and it turns out I am infected with the virus, but it was discovered too late.

That's what initially got me thinking about the infection happening during N1. Turns out I read too much into it. I was simply infected that night (N2), and was going to die at the end of the day.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:56 pm
Emilly wrote:

ALSO, I would leave the inactive to the mod. I am confident @Daemon will take care of it.
@joesatri I believe you are not mafia, but I don't understand what Radwulf's role is? It's probably crazy nurse. Anyway, it's interesting that you were infected and informed that you were going to die. Strange, I don't want to know in advance when I'm going to die.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Basically we could choose any of the more or less inactive ones. As the clock is at 30 minutes before nightfall my logic jsut implies that I would go for the one which has already 3 votes and not do a single vote on another person, but OK that's just my logic ... maybe you know that in the next 30 minutes 8 more votes will come to bombaclaat and all is good ...

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:27 pm
joesatri wrote:
Emilly wrote:

@joesatri I believe you are not mafia, but I don't understand what Radwulf's role is? It's probably crazy nurse. Anyway, it's interesting that you were infected and informed that you were going to die. Strange, I don't want to know in advance when I'm going to die.

Crazy nurse.. On Mafia's side.
He will for sure come up with another spin to the story tomorrow, should he survive today (3 more votes people.. 30 minutes left)

Leave the inactive to the mod! He will take good care of them.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:30 pm
Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:27 pm
joesatri wrote:

Crazy nurse.. On Mafia's side.
He will for sure come up with another spin to the story tomorrow, should he survive today (3 more votes people.. 30 minutes left)

Leave the inactive to the mod! He will take good care of them.
If you were radwulf they might listen to you :)))

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:53 pm

Noni, if I infect people, why was no one ill on day one and why didn't they die a delayed night on night two?
What do you mean? I hope you aren't referring to my previous post quoting @joesatri and using 100% sarcasm

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

valli wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:29 pm
Basically we could choose any of the more or less inactive ones. As the clock is at 30 minutes before nightfall my logic jsut implies that I would go for the one which has already 3 votes and not do a single vote on another person, but OK that's just my logic ... maybe you know that in the next 30 minutes 8 more votes will come to bombaclaat and all is good ...
I was weary of behemoth too, but if she really does work as a doctor and is having moving struggles it explains a lot. Well, I said to change our votes an hour ago, we still maybe could do smth, if @Mary (wake up maryyyyy - that voted super fast and left), you , @Emilly @Nanaa @zero @Princess.ruxi would vote tonight, idk... it's maybe too late anyway...

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

@joesatri now is time to tell your N2 target. Who did you check and did he/she leave room?

Edit: mention fixed

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:34 pm
valli wrote:
I was weary of behemoth too, but if she really does work as a doctor and is having moving struggles it explains a lot. Well, I said to change our votes an hour ago, we still maybe could do smth, if @Mary (wake up maryyyyy - that voted super fast and left), you , @Emilly @Nanaa @zero @Princess.ruxi would vote tonight, idk... it's maybe too late anyway...
Fine with me, but then we can really leave the inactives to @Daemon and that's it ...
unvote behemoth

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
valli wrote:
@Mary is working in a hospital too doing long shifts. Her commute is a bit over 1h. She did say she was posting on her lunch break....

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:35 pm
@joesatri now is time to tell your N2 target. Who did you check and did he/she leave room?

Yes, you promised to reveal everything at the end of the day. We are pretty close now. So this would be very helpful information now.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:16 pm
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:50 pm
Oh Gridfon, it must be fun not having the follow the game and just look on who you can bandwagon. Life as a mafia is so freakingly easy, is it not?
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:00 pm
And because you are willing to analyse voting so profoundly, in not a single official Daemon post have you voted. Not even once. Why aren't you voting.
Because you are also not following what is really happening?
You have now spent 2 posts being outraged at me, and you still have fewer posts (of ultimately less substance) than me. How ironic.
If that’s what you call being outraged. And it’s easy for you to call your own posts substantial important. Because saying we can’t Lynch and continue the day, had a lot of meaning. Right?
No, that was all nonsense. The fact that we already did it today with Trigardon is best ignored. Let’s definitely not zoom in on that. No. Let’s just say Sander is outraged. That works better. Discredit him. Don’t answer. Ignore. Just say crazy Sander does shit. Me posting vote counts is what adds to this game.

@joesatri What kind of purpose does our doctor have if he can't protect you on the same night you get infected... Seems like a poor doctor than.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Nanaa wrote:

I checked EscapedConvict and he did NOT leave the room in N2.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Nanaa wrote:

Why would he if that puts them in danger?!

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

valli wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:36 pm
phox wrote:
valli wrote:
Fine with me, but then we can really leave the inactives to @Daemon and that's it ...
unvote behemoth
well in order to be inactive, you have to have zero posts, which doesn't apply to all the suspicious ppl that posted once or twice in day 2, hence daemon won't kick them out

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Nevermind :))

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:37 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:16 pm
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:50 pm
Oh Gridfon, it must be fun not having the follow the game and just look on who you can bandwagon. Life as a mafia is so freakingly easy, is it not?
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:00 pm
And because you are willing to analyse voting so profoundly, in not a single official Daemon post have you voted. Not even once. Why aren't you voting.
Because you are also not following what is really happening?
You have now spent 2 posts being outraged at me, and you still have fewer posts (of ultimately less substance) than me. How ironic.
If that’s what you call being outraged. And it’s easy for you to call your own posts substantial important. Because saying we can’t Lynch and continue the day, had a lot of meaning. Right?
No, that was all nonsense. The fact that we already did it today with Trigardon is best ignored. Let’s definitely not zoom in on that. No. Let’s just say Sander is outraged. That works better. Discredit him. Don’t answer. Ignore. Just say crazy Sander does shit. Me posting vote counts is what adds to this game.

@joesatri What kind of purpose does our doctor have if he can't protect you on the same night you get infected... Seems like a poor doctor than.
Exactly. So radwulf is not who he says he is.