Guilt is a numbers game.
Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:51 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:54 pm
If we vote to freeze Joe we will loose the clues from Daemon story!
Joe dies because of infection - daemon will tell us more about it.
We put Joe into cryo - that s all the info we are going to get.
Stop suggesting cryo for Joe!
That's assuming he is what he says he is, and what he says will happen does happen. With an infected result for him, I think it's much more likely that he will get to exercise a mafioso's ability one more night, and we will spend another three days tomorrow getting rid of him.
I did consider the alternative, that my result does not mean he's mafia. What other purpose could my ability possibly serve?
It's clearly stated in the story that the virus was modified in order to be used as a biological weapon - you get the target infected, he dies, does not spread the disease.
It's obviously clear that Joe was a target. It's just a delayed mode of killing someone IMO.
What bothers me is that in this scenario I do not see the usefulness of your ability. The infected can tell us they are going to die...

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:45 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
@zero and @MrWaffles THIS

not to mention very little time left..
BTW this was mentioned by Emily I think before. Everyone should be aware that it's detrimental to lynch Joe
Apologies, it wasn't mentioned by Emily. It was mentioned by 3 ppl:
@Skuggi post 759
@radwulf post 772
Myself post 816
And then @Princess.ruxi post 828.

Giving @zero ample time to read this info before jumping on joe at radwulf's orders.

But alas, he has corrected his mistake and is forgiven for now.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:02 pm
radwulf wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
That's assuming he is what he says he is, and what he says will happen does happen. With an infected result for him, I think it's much more likely that he will get to exercise a mafioso's ability one more night, and we will spend another three days tomorrow getting rid of him.
I did consider the alternative, that my result does not mean he's mafia. What other purpose could my ability possibly serve?
It's clearly stated in the story that the virus was modified in order to be used as a biological weapon - you get the target infected, he dies, does not spread the disease.
It's obviously clear that Joe was a target. It's just a delayed mode of killing someone IMO.
What bothers me is that in this scenario I do not see the usefulness of your ability. The infected can tell us they are going to die...
That's why I think the cleaning order had Something to do with the temp reading radwulf got OR radwulf is a crazy cop

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:52 pm
radwulf wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:42 pm
[off-game]Very sorry for your real life troubles, Trigardon. I hope things get better soon.[/off-game]

Now that the two most suspicious people were voted off and turned out to be Security, they're looking more and more like a mafia faction. Note that Trigardon's role claim did not even mention a night time ability. Also, his death story leaves more room for this interpretation: their mission to liquidate us may be compatible with the "greater good".

Siderite, in Joesatri's case you were arguing cryostasis is a good thing. Now, with Trigardon you seem to imply otherwise. Why the inconsistency? I will vote Siderite for a role-claim. I'm also willing to go back to Escaped Convict.

I'm hoping there is not some definite tactical advantage Joesatri stands to gain from an extra day, if he's lying and mafia. There's a very murky quality to his revealing and interpreting of the health-related events affecting him after I revealed his fever.
At this point you already knew abour Joe's temperature yet he was not part of your most suspicious. Then your decided otherwise.
He actually answers this straight away when he revealed his NTA and targets:
I chose Joesatri on night 2 to determine if his day 1 illness/inability to vote was the symptom of being infected with the virus. It turns out it is. It also puts NONI (who played a very sound game on day 1, considering the forced vote) on the infected list. SIDERITE is the best candidate for patient zero, I think.

Only later did we find out that the events joesatri was subjected to in N1 and N2 are separate via a confirmation from the mod to joesatri.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:10 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
radwulf wrote:

That's why I think the cleaning order had Something to do with the temp reading radwulf got OR radwulf is a crazy cop

You are right, I went back and checked. I think @Princess.ruxi explained it so that even a 5 year old could understand :)

Edited: added @

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:30 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
@zero and @MrWaffles THIS

not to mention very little time left..
Yes, I have already acknowledged and reacted to that in #836
Same comment as zero. I agreed with Princess.ruxi in #832 after she mentioned this.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
radwulf wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Princess.ruxi makes a lot of sense here. Thanks for reminding of the backstory and clearing my thoughts.

Radwulf's useless ability bothers me as well. The only logical explanation for knowing about Joesatri's fever is that Radwulf is the infector or part of such group.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:13 pm
Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:10 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:

You are right, I went back and checked. I think @Princess.ruxi explained it so that even a 5 year old could understand :)

Edited: added @
Now don't be funny @zero cause that doesn't fit my predefined profile of you!

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

To lynch somebody now is not a good idea.
Joesatri is going to die...I don"t think he can do anything this night. And I believe what he
says but I do not agree that radwulf must die.
@radwulf is not mafia. If he is Nurse/doc/cop I dont know but we'll see tomorrow.

unvote behemoth i hope she will be more active tomorrow

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:24 am
To everyone who can vote today please think about what @radwulf and @zero are asking you to do.
1. Give up precious info from daemon by lynching someone who was in no way forced to declare what he has (including a declaration that he will not survive the day)
2. Lynch Joe today so that he can't use his ability at night (when we know that he has been the target of attacks during night 1 and 2 and has confirmed what his nta is and who he has targeted)
Re-1: Not true. Joe basically declared (#642) in response to Radwulf's role declaration (#620).
Re-2: Makes no sense. Joe declared an investigative role. If Joe does not lie, and he dies in the morning, then his investigation will likely not even happen this night (and he certainly cannot relay it to us). If Joe is evil, he might still be able to use whatever single-charge ability (i.e. doable once per entire game) he might possess (such as infect or kill someone).

The downside of lynching Joe now is we might not learn some useful information from his death (if he is innocent). The upside is that he might not be able to harm the town this night (if he is evil). It's a flip of the coin decision, and everyone should judge this decision based on other factors.

In my early morning post (#583) I pointed out that Joe behaves suspiciously and got no response. I let it go unanswered because more important information came to light (first Radwulf's declaration and then Joe's declaration). Looking back at everything, I do not feel Joe deserves more of my trust now, so I will likely vote for him.
blissie wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:42 am
Thank you for spotting this!

vote radwulf

So... a nurse with cop like role you say? :lol:
This looks like an obvious mafia bandwagon to me. I do not even believe you bothered to understand what the "contradiction" is about.
Skuggi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:30 am
Also, radwulf's theory of joesatri lying about being on the verge of death to squeak out one more day seems far fetched. If joesatri was/is mafia I would have expected him to continue attacking radwulf as he started the day.
I acknowledge this. It is the only argument that might still make me reconsider my vote.
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:37 am
As it is going at the moment, we can't even rally up enough people for a deadline Lynch. Let alone an instant Lynch and a deadline Lynch. So let us at least play with the active ones. Let Daemon sort out the inactive ones.
People keep bringing this up, but this is nonsense. Multiple instant lynches per day are not allowed. Read the rules.
Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:11 pm
It makes little sense if nurse could only predict which townie dies next if lucky with targeting. The townie can shout that by himself too like Joesatri did. But Joesatri getting infected on night 2 could be fake since he could be mafia with higher temp already. But then again he was prevented to vote which might mean he is pro-town but really we can't know moves in Daemon's head.
Good point. But:
- It could have been an elaborate way for a mafia member to earn easy alibi (ask another member to use the silencing ability on yourself).
- He could have been targeted by a different faction (e.g. even by psycho).
- It is possible that he was converted to a mafia faction after the start of Night 1.
joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:59 pm
Yes, this is a themed game. Yes, the roles have a twist. HOWEVER, it is OBVIOUS (ever for a 5 year old :), that a cop and a doctor role are NOT to be combined.

Where am I going with this? This is a big mistake on radwulf's part, when he was making up his role. I'm not sure if he reharsed it front of a mirror, saying it outloud ("I am a NURSE. I am a NURSE. I AM A NURSE with a Cop-Type role, linked to a doctor"), but if he didn't, he should have! Saying it out loud, sounds bad :)
His role is a cop-type. In his place, I would have phrased it in a similar way. Because it is.
If you imply that Radwulf will become cop&doctor at the same time after the real doctor dies, then (a) we do not know if that is true (e.g. his original NTA might get replaced by the original doctor's NTA), and (b) that is not necessarily unbalanced in a game where many people claim that Moxy could indeed be a town-aligned Security Chief with entire two NTAs at once.
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:55 pm
Facts:
1. Radwulf was instrumental in all the 3 deaths of of security guards.
He basically ynched Moxy (with the lynch campaign of all lynch campaigns) and Trigardon (cast the last bandwagon instant vote) and targeted Stringer at night (inplied fact, if you believe he is indeed maffia) based on Stringers previous posts where he defended the role of a security guard.
Can you explain the bolded part? Where does the "implied fact" arise from?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

@Gridfon Multiple instant lynches per day are now allowed. Each time there is a lynch, all votes cast are reset.
Read the rules, please.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:43 pm
@Gridfon Multiple instant lynches per day are now allowed. Each time there is a lynch, all votes cast are reset.
Read the rules, please.
Right. Daemon will make me paranoid. Was that "now" always in there, or fixed as a typo post-factum? :D I consistently read it as "not".

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:45 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:43 pm
Read the rules, please.
Right. Daemon will make me paranoid. Was that "now" always in there, or fixed as a typo post-factum? :D I consistently read it as "not".
Was there since before the game started.

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Holy crap what a bad day to do a 12h shift! I confess I've skimmed some of the mega long posts (I'm starting to think there should be a word limit!) since I'm stealing away on my lunch break but as I won't get another chance before game day ends I will unvote behemoth and vote radwulf .

I think the logic behind lynching @joesatri today is based on a pretty outlandish theory by @radwulf , aimed to waste the town's precious time and energy. At times like these I remember one of the most important things about mafia games: it's usually simpler than it seems.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Be it or not. I still highly dislike the "I'm going to die unless the doctor saves me. Edit, I asked clarification from the Mod. He says I will die anyway."

What is so life threatening that you can get affected at night, walk on air during the day and instantly die at night. Where is the logic in a virus like that.

Corona is fucking hurting people a lot. They can't breath, they can't move around and they are put in a coma to survive. Joe on the other hand has only "a higher temperature with no apparent side effects. He can still dance and prance knowing at midnight he dies. Without hesitation... I don't believe that.

If this is the killing method of the mafia, there should be at least some kind of backfire...

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Can we get a vote count @joesatri ?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

I agree with a lot mentioned above, radwulf is being erratic and he has been very confident in all his theories, trying to be the leader and pushing for his theories really hard, as if they were the mother of all truth. I for one prefer to trust the mod and I am relying on his information, we have much more to gain from daemon's truth than @radwulf's theories. I wil unvote behemoth and vote radwulf

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:15 pm
Be it or not. I still highly dislike the "I'm going to die unless the doctor saves me. Edit, I asked clarification from the Mod. He says I will die anyway."
@Sander, I did NOT say i am going to die unless the doctor saves me. I said i am going to die BECAUSE the doctor did not save me.
Also, the clarification from the mod, came regarding the events in N1 and N2, confirming they are NOT related.

Vote count coming right up...

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

And one more thing, can people try to be as direct as possible and less grandiose? Let's avoid the clutter and skip to the point....reading a million posts after a long day at work is super time consuming, I don't mean it in an entitled mean way, just asking for a tiny favor/consideration :(

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:22 pm
Can we get a vote count @joesatri ?
Hi,

Here is my count after vote reset from the first lynch. Please correct me if I have it wrong:

radwulf 7: SilveXtru, joesatri, blissie, Rene, EscapedConvict, Mary, phox
behemoth 3: Nanaa, Heffie, valli
joesatri 3: radwulf, Siderite, Sander

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Vote Count, reset after Trigardon's lynch.
9 votes for deadline (2.5 hours)

Code: Select all

7	Radwulf		Silvextru, Joesatri, Blissie, Rene, EscapedConvict, Mary, Phox
3	Behemoth	Nanaa, Heffie, Valli
3	Joesatri	Radwulf, Siderite, Sander

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

This is the most difficult decision so far, but based on the outlandish and forced theories I've seen so far I vote radwulf

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Right now:
radwulf: Siderite -> joesatri
zero: joesatri -> XXX
Siderite: joesatri
joesatri: behemoth -> radwulf
Nanaa: behemoth
Heffie: behemoth
Emilly: behemoth -> XXX
Sander: joesatri
Mary: behemoth -> radwulf
phox: behemoth -> radwulf
valli: behemoth
SilveXtru: radwulf
blissie: radwulf
Rene: radwulf
EscapedConvict: radwulf
Princess.ruxi: radwulf

behemoth - 3
joesatri - 3
radwulf - 8

Earlier today:
11 for Trigardon - valli, Heffie, Nanaa, Skuggi, Emilly, Princess.ruxi, Mary, SilveXtru, phox, Rene, MrWaffles
Yesterday:
11 for Moxy: blissie, radwulf, Phox, Princess.ruxi, SilveXtru, behemoth, Zero, Mary, Bombaclaat, MrWaffles, Nanaa

Is it a coincidence that these people this far have voted against all of Moxy, Trigardon and radwulf?
- Phox
- Princess.ruxi
- SilveXtru
- Mary

These people have voted for Moxy and Trigardon, but not yet for radwulf: MrWaffles, Nanaa. I will not be surprised to see them pile on.

Rene has voted against Trigardon and radwulf, but was forced to remove his vote from Moxy in the last moment.

A lot of us are bad decision makers.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Now that I see how many votes @radwulf has, I am getting a bit worried. His theories about joe might be wrong, but does that 100% mean that rad is a bad guy? I don't have enough info to know that. Cause then, we might kill someone who is useful to the town just because we didn't agree with his proposition to lynch joe just to be on the safe side. @Noni @Emilly @Princess.ruxi what are your thoughts about this? @zero ?

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:43 pm
Now that I see how many votes @radwulf has, I am getting a bit worried. His theories about joe might be wrong, but does that 100% mean that rad is a bad guy? I don't have enough info to know that. Cause then, we might kill someone who is useful to the town just because we didn't agree with his proposition to lynch joe just to be on the safe side. @Noni @Emilly @Princess.ruxi what are your thoughts about this? @zero ?
@phox, what is this... ? Are you preparing your strategy for tomorrow?
Nice summary by Gridfon! Might be worth looking into tomorrow.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:36 pm
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:37 am
As it is going at the moment, we can't even rally up enough people for a deadline Lynch. Let alone an instant Lynch and a deadline Lynch. So let us at least play with the active ones. Let Daemon sort out the inactive ones.
People keep bringing this up, but this is nonsense. Multiple instant lynches per day are not allowed. Read the rules.
Oh Gridfon, it must be fun not having the follow the game and just look on who you can bandwagon. Life as a mafia is so freakingly easy, is it not?

It clearly is nonsense. So much nonsense we already did it 12 hours ago. We lynched Trigardon and still continue this day. If only Daemon and all of us had read the rules. I'm very sorry everyone is talking nonsense. Daemon, can you delete everything and start the night? Because Gridfon says it's not allowed.

Gridfon, Trigardon got lynched today. Just so you are up to speed. Seriously, Gridfon, do have you any clue of what is happening? Not that you need to know. Right. You just need to vote on some random non mafia friends.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
@phox see my post 859. I don't understand what you're doing.
I told you everything.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

To the people voting for me: if you're mafia, I understand your vote. If you're not mafia, you're willing to lynch a person who has a PROVEN ability to detect infection in a CORONAVIRUS game? Wouldn't it be more prudent to at least wait one night to see if the person with fever in a CORONAVIRUS game dies as promised, before potentially killing the town's cop?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:47 pm
phox wrote:
No, not at all, I just realised I voted for radwulf just because I don't agree with the theories he is so convinced of, especially the one with lynching you and giving up on all the useful info from daemon we need, but if he is really a nurse and then he dies because I voted for him I would be really mad at myself for that.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:52 pm
joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:47 pm
phox wrote:
No, not at all, I just realised I voted for radwulf just because I don't agree with the theories he is so convinced of, especially the one with lynching you and giving up on all the useful info from daemon we need, but if he is really a nurse and then he dies because I voted for him I would be really mad at myself for that.
unvote radwulf

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:52 pm
To the people voting for me: if you're mafia, I understand your vote. If you're not mafia, you're willing to lynch a person who has a PROVEN ability to detect infection in a CORONAVIRUS game? Wouldn't it be more prudent to at least wait one night to see if the person with fever in a CORONAVIRUS game dies as promised, before potentially killing the town's cop?
Wouldn't it be prudent to wait until the end of the day for Joe to die instead of staying a war against him??

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:41 pm
Earlier today:
11 for Trigardon - valli, Heffie, Nanaa, Skuggi, Emilly, Princess.ruxi, Mary, SilveXtru, phox, Rene, MrWaffles
Yesterday:
11 for Moxy: blissie, radwulf, Phox, Princess.ruxi, SilveXtru, behemoth, Zero, Mary, Bombaclaat, MrWaffles, Nanaa

Is it a coincidence that these people this far have voted against all of Moxy, Trigardon and radwulf?
- Phox
- Princess.ruxi
- SilveXtru
- Mary
And because you are willing to analyse voting so profoundly, in not a single official Daemon post have you voted. Not even once. Why aren't you voting.
Because you are also not following what is really happening?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:41 pm
Right now:
radwulf: Siderite -> joesatri
zero: joesatri -> XXX
Siderite: joesatri
joesatri: behemoth -> radwulf
Nanaa: behemoth
Heffie: behemoth
Emilly: behemoth -> XXX
Sander: joesatri
Mary: behemoth -> radwulf
phox: behemoth -> radwulf
valli: behemoth
SilveXtru: radwulf
blissie: radwulf
Rene: radwulf
EscapedConvict: radwulf
Princess.ruxi: radwulf

behemoth - 3
joesatri - 3
radwulf - 8

Earlier today:
Yesterday:

- Phox
- Princess.ruxi
- SilveXtru
- Mary

These people have voted for Moxy and Trigardon, but not yet for radwulf: MrWaffles, Nanaa. I will not be surprised to see them pile on.

Rene has voted against Trigardon and radwulf, but was forced to remove his vote from Moxy in the last moment.

A lot of us are bad decision makers.
These are the people who are active, and actually vote.
You cannot blame townies for using the only weapon they have- the vote.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

No. I explained very clearly why. If town, he's lost to us anyway. If mafia (as fever in a coronavirus game very likely indicates), it prevents him from using an NTA. If having fever does not mean being mafia, then what's the point of my role?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:51 pm
phox wrote:
I told you everything.
what I am asking you, all of you, because you are the ones I though were making valid points, is: who do you think is the baddie , cause I am confused between the joesatri and radwulf ordeal, and I don't agree with radwulf's ideas, but I don't want him to die either in case he is good. I also don't wanna vote for joe cause I want the info from the mod.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:02 pm
No. I explained very clearly why. If town, he's lost to us anyway. If mafia (as fever in a coronavirus game very likely indicates), it prevents him from using an NTA. If having fever does not mean being mafia, then what's the point of my role?
I have a couple examples involving baby teeth, clothing and workouts. :X

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Let me entertain your theory. If Joe is mafia and he dies before the night ends do you think Mafia won't kill? Do you think it's just one mafia person and that is Joe?

Is it really that crazy that your results may not be accurate?! NO IT'S NOT.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:03 pm
Emilly wrote:
phox wrote:
I told you everything.
what I am asking you, all of you, because you are the ones I though were making valid points, is: who do you think is the baddie , cause I am confused between the joesatri and radwulf ordeal, and I don't agree with radwulf's ideas, but I don't want him to die either in case he is good. I also don't wanna vote for joe cause I want the info from the mod.
Between the two of them, radwulf's behaviour is much more suspicious in my eyes. I didn't think he was scum in the beginning but I've been swayed otherwise. And it's down to his behaviour.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
Emilly wrote:
phox wrote:
I told you everything.
@phox I dont know now, I hope the doctor is here and is not sleeping. We will see tomorrow

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:06 pm
radwulf wrote:
Let me entertain your theory. If Joe is mafia and he dies before the night ends do you think Mafia won't kill? Do you think it's just one mafia person and that is Joe?

I agree, which is why we have to focus on a safer alternative: one where the town doesn't lynch the alleged nurse and also does not lynch the guy that leads us to gettin more real info from the mod. A lot of us haven't voted, and the day is ending really soon.....

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Noni wrote:

If they can kill, they would. But if Joesatri has a special ability (mafia blocker, mafia spy, mafia guy who knows if someone left their room etc.) he gets one more night in which to practice it. So far my one positive result is confirmed by the target (Joe). How likely is it for me to be a crazy cop then?

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Noni wrote:
radwulf wrote:

I answered to this point of yours earlier, in this quote:
Gridfon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:36 pm
Re-2: Makes no sense. Joe declared an investigative role. If Joe does not lie, and he dies in the morning, then his investigation will likely not even happen this night (and he certainly cannot relay it to us). If Joe is evil, he might still be able to use whatever single-charge ability (i.e. doable once per entire game) he might possess (such as infect or kill someone).

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
radwulf wrote:

To be honest @Noni, his results are accurate since even joesatri confirmed afterwards that he does indeed have a fever and will consequently face an imminent death.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:10 pm
phox wrote:
Emilly wrote:

I told you everything.
@phox I dont know now, I hope the doctor is here and is not sleeping. We will see tomorrow
@Emilly what do you mean tomorrow? "It's DAY 2, until Wednesday, April 22nd, 20:00 GMT/UTC" so you are saying you are not voting for anybody in day 2? and you just let the night and the mafia run its course, by reacting only in day 3?

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:50 pm
Oh Gridfon, it must be fun not having the follow the game and just look on who you can bandwagon. Life as a mafia is so freakingly easy, is it not?
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:00 pm
And because you are willing to analyse voting so profoundly, in not a single official Daemon post have you voted. Not even once. Why aren't you voting.
Because you are also not following what is really happening?
You have now spent 2 posts being outraged at me, and you still have fewer posts (of ultimately less substance) than me. How ironic.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

One more thing, if Joesatri got infected in NIGHT 2 and that's a delayed death... why didn't anyone get infected in NIGHT 1? Why didn't anyone come forward in DAY 1 stating they will die soon? Why didn't anyone die a delayed death in NIGHT 2? No murders and no infections in NIGHT 1? How likely is that?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:15 pm
Emilly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:10 pm
phox wrote:

@Emilly what do you mean tomorrow? "It's DAY 2, until Wednesday, April 22nd, 20:00 GMT/UTC" so you are saying you are not voting for anybody in day 2? and you just let the night and the mafia run its course, by reacting only in day 3?
@phox for whom should I vote? Radwulf and Joesatri are not mafia from my point of view. Voting for someone else makes no sense now.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

I think it's a waste as townies to not do anything useful today, when we could actually vote for someone who is causing us trouble, for example @Bombaclaat who is voting just out of spite and is rarely active, and has not contributed to the game at all.

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Daemon receives the 2nd warning.
I'm gonna watch him like a hawk as i've did so far with great success at punishing his mistakes! Y'all better come up with a replacement soon.

I have to make an important request to everyone.

Please make sure that when you send your targets at night, you do it BEFORE 19:00 GMT/UTC of the last day, 1h short of the day start deadline. Not only i may need to rework all the role interactions, but it helps me not having to send all the messages at once, literally the minute the night ends. This way, i can spread the mails over the duration of one whole hour, reducing the possibility that gmail bounces any emails from the Thunderbird spambot that i became.

Thank you.

[LE] I assure you that this case of miscommunication i've penalized myself for did NOT affect the game.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:12 pm
Noni wrote:

If they can kill, they would. But if Joesatri has a special ability (mafia blocker, mafia spy, mafia guy who knows if someone left their room etc.) he gets one more night in which to practice it. So far my one positive result is confirmed by the target (Joe). How likely is it for me to be a crazy cop then?
Well you have adela who we know nothing about and has been conveniently quiet and you have Joe, a person who hasn't played suspiciously and has been targeted twice by Mafia /psycho whatever.
So my theory is very likely! And that would not even get joy my vote (if I could vote) if you were playing as a townie trying to work as a team. BUT YOU AREN'T and I don't get why.