Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Vote Count:

Code: Select all

6	Behemoth	Nanaa, Heffie, Emilly, Mary, Phox, Valli
4	Joesatri	Radwulf, Zero, Siderite, Sander
4	Radwulf		Telvek, EscapedConvict, Silvextru, Joesatri
1	Gridfon		Bombaclaat
I can't believe i missed radwulf's contradiction! Happened in the same post as well.. post #702, here it goes again, for clarity:
radwulf wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:51 pm
The temperature check is the only ability I have. I do know of the existence of a doctor (part of my role description), whom I'm supposed to help in his mission.
---
- My role is very meaningful, COP-type.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:58 am
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:50 pm
@Sander how do you go from post 774 to post 783 like that?!
Why?
I regretted doing that the moment I posted it. I hoped all of you would have not posted until I woke up. So that I could quote myself and tell you to disregard that.

I've been a victim of my own doing. I was so burnt on trying to think outside of the box, that I couldn't think clear anymore. Though I still believe that a higher temperature can have different meaning, it's clear that it is bullshit in this game. Joe even admitted that he is infected. So, yeah, real life Sander wanted to prove something and lost sight of all meaning.

Okay, and now the strangest thing ever. I've been skeptical of Radwulf from day one. I haven't trusted him one single bit and I do believe his aggressive playing style is the reason that a townsfolk got lynched. It's his play style that makes me think he was scum. However, radwulf says he reads temperature and Joe comes with an explanation of why he has an elevated temperature. In exactly that order. And I will trust radwulf above Joe for the following reason.

N1: Joe is targeted and can't vote.
D1: Joe only states that he can't vote.
N2: Joe has cleaning and is called away
N2: Noni has food poisoning
D2: Joe states he will die, unless the healer would have targeted him in N2, directed from the infection of N1
D2: Noni, points out that is weird because it talks about a food poisoning and nothing else.
D2: Joe adjusts his story and says it has nothing to do with N1 but with N2 and that he will definitely die.

How the hell can Joe know that his temperature is elevated if there is no direct communication about it. He has got to know something that he is not sharing. Noni clearly states it says nothing about an infection. So what infected him, and how does Joe know about?

I know some think the cleaning crew are the evil doers. However, you have convinced me to think corona wise. Cleaning and hygiene is what saves people at the moment. If his room was disinfected, he would have not gotten the virus there. We know he got called away, but I would find it strange that the one who infects people, would call people to his office to do it. Though that could work well the idea of the cleaning crew. The cleaning crew cleans everything while the target is send to a place to be infected. But I find that to far fetched. That would also suggest two people need to use their NTA.

Radwulf, what I do find strange, is that you are apparently the cop and the back up doctor. Could you be more important.
Dude, you're next after radwulf. Is radwulf your godfather and you're trying to save him ? Poor attempt!

Regarding events you shared, i obviously thought that N1 feeling unwell and N2 getting the virus are related. Makes sense. However, I asked for clarification, and i got an answer, that the two events are not related.

Regarding the "how the hell can Joe know that is temperature is elevated" - that's because i was informed of it, and that I will DIE at the end of the day!

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

behemoth wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:03 am
EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 pm
There is little time left and the deadline to end of Day 1 is fast approaching. Nothing bugs me more and nothing reeks more of scumish stink then complete lack of participation.
I agree with you about the lack of participation. Can I propose a slight change in tactic to target those who not only posted something to get a checkmark for attendance and then disappeared, but whose 1 or 2 posts were actually suspicious? If yes, can we reconsider Siderite's case - see my post #60 for why I think he's highly suspicious.
@behemoth In light of what you said previously, care to be a little more active today?
I've reviewed @behemoth posts and I do not find her suspicious. Are we suppose to just vote based on a very subtle hint from Joesatri? I am not convinced.
I was expecting for @joesatri to come forward with all the info he has in order to support the town and move forward with the investigation, make the most of today. But alas, he said nothing. How is that pro-town?
I also find radwulf's theories pretty out there, he's trying way too much and that, coming from a very experienced player, suggest mafia behavior.
Still thinking about where my vote will go.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:13 am
I was expecting for @joesatri to come forward with all the info he has in order to support the town and move forward with the investigation, make the most of today. But alas, he said nothing. How is that pro-town?
I also find radwulf's theories pretty out there, he's trying way too much and that, coming from a very experienced player, suggest mafia behavior.
I have shared what i know.
1. My role, for credibilty purpose, after i'm dead you will get the confirmation - computer expert, can hack remotely other people's computers and i can tell if they left the room(by checking the webcam)

2. Two targets: radwulf + somebody else. I don't want to share who the second person is, because i've already shared that BOTH of them have left their rooms. If i share the 2nd target's name, he/she could be exposed, as I believe he/she is clean, and since he/she has a NTA, it would be unwise to share that information.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@Sander even by reading your own post you will notice that the only conclusion you can draw is that for @joesatri the blocked voting occurred on night 1 and the infection occurred on night 2. When I say infection I mean mafia giving joe the virus causing him to die at the end of the day.
Mafia don't recruit ppl by giving them the virus, they kill people by giving them the virus.

I don't have a problem with revealing the info I have (not much-I've probably already mentioned it before ) and I find it incredibly strange how Joe and I got targeted by the same food poisoning and have similar roles with mirror abilities and we both targeted the same person on night one and potentially night 2. I find it crazy and I love it :)

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:19 am
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:13 am
I have shared what i know.
1. My role, for credibilty purpose, after i'm dead you will get the confirmation - computer expert, can hack remotely other people's computers and i can tell if they left the room(by checking the webcam)

2. Two targets: radwulf + somebody else. I don't want to share who the second person is, because i've already shared that BOTH of them have left their rooms. If i share the 2nd target's name, he/she could be exposed, as I believe he/she is clean, and since he/she has a NTA, it would be unwise to share that information.
So Emily's implication that your night 2 target was behemoth is not correct

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:12 am

Dude, you're next after radwulf. Is radwulf your godfather and you're trying to save him ? Poor attempt!
Godfather. There we go again. Radwulf did the same thing to pressure people to vote on Moxy. Calling him The Godfather. You are now doing to the same. Which is something I really can't approve. It's such a mood swing to pressure people to vote.

I'm not excluding Radwulf, but for now, I have more issues with you. Especially because you said, if the doctor would have targeted me, I could have survived. You openly invited the doctor to target Noni next, to save her. Afterwards, you say there is nothing anyone can do to save you.

If my vote depends on it, I don't mind lynching either radwulf or you. I've also pointed out in day one that Behemoth and Blissie are suspicious for me as well. And look which three have the most votes today. Behemoth, radwulf and you. So either way, one of my suspects is going to be lynched.

Noni, Joe reasoned that the food poising was his due. Not me.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Other than the very quiet suspects I've already posted about previously, my new suspects are :
@Sander you sometimes make good points but then in no time you jump on someone else's bandwagon. Erratic playing to say the least
@radwulf you made some good points earlier in the game and I entertain your theories because sometimes they work, as crazy as they may a sound. Lately you are defying any logic and to be honest you're not trying to work as a team at all. You're trying to be some kind of unelected townie leader but you only consider your theories relevant and follow them without giving anything else a second thought.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:29 am
joesatri wrote:

Godfather. There we go again. Radwulf did the same thing to pressure people to vote on Moxy. Calling him The Godfather. You are now doing to the same. Which is something I really can't approve. It's such a mood swing to pressure people to vote.

I'm not excluding Radwulf, but for now, I have more issues with you. Especially because you said, if the doctor would have targeted me, I could have survived. You openly invited the doctor to target Noni next, to save her. Afterwards, you say there is nothing anyone can do to save you.

If my vote depends on it, I don't mind lynching either radwulf or you. I've also pointed out in day one that Behemoth and Blissie are suspicious for me as well. And look which three have the most votes today. Behemoth, radwulf and you. So either way, one of my suspects is going to be lynched.

Joe clarified the situation after he got info from the mod. You can't accept that but you can go from saying one thing to saying the complete opposite a few posts later?! Bear in mind that I didn't get any clarification from the mod and when I called you out on it your reply was : I wish you hadn't posted so I could point this out myself.

SERIOUSLY!

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:29 am
joesatri wrote:

Sorry i didn't get your approval first.. see.. I don't have much time and.. all this bureaucracy is driving me crazy! I will fill in the form next time, and ask for approval, through the proper channels.

I mentioned the doctor when i thought the N1 has N2 events were related.
Since Noni got targeted in N2, the same way i was targeted in N1, i obvioulsy thought she would get the same symptoms and .. that she could be saved!

From the very begining, i did say I am gonna die (no way to save me).

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:54 am
Crap logic radwulf. Fever DOES NOT equal mafia.
I did not want to share what i know (that you were out of the room, and that the other target was out of the room), because i did NOT want to help a possible scum take my facts and use them to his/her advantage.

Also, to recap, you're NOT a cop. You're a nurse. You also said, in your role description, you know there is a doctor.
How could you even think that your role is a cop-type role, when your role is somewhat linked to a real DOCTOR ????

Radwulf, you are starting to smell like a scum to me.

Although it's late, and this is the last day, i have to do what i feel is right. Your claim that you have a cop-type role, when you clearly said that in your role description you have a reference to a doctor, is to cherry on top.
joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:04 am
Vote Count:

1	Gridfon		Bombaclaat
I can't believe i missed radwulf's contradiction! Happened in the same post as well.. post #702, here it goes again, for clarity:
radwulf wrote:
The temperature check is the only ability I have. I do know of the existence of a doctor (part of my role description), whom I'm supposed to help in his mission.
---
Where is the actual contradiction? What are you playing at joesatri? He said his role is COP-type/like which, in light of his abilities to check temperature, sounds about right in a game based on a coronavirus theme. What did you expect otherwise? An actual cop at the North Pole armed only with a thermometer?

------------------------
Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:23 am
@Sander even by reading your own post you will notice that the only conclusion you can draw is that for @joesatri the blocked voting occurred on night 1 and the infection occurred on night 2. When I say infection I mean mafia giving joe the virus causing him to die at the end of the day.
Mafia don't recruit ppl by giving them the virus, they kill people by giving them the virus.
Noni, how the heck do you know all this with such certainty since joesatri hasn't even died yet?

-------------------------
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:58 am
Radwulf, what I do find strange, is that you are apparently the cop and the back up doctor. Could you be more important.
Sander, credit where credit's due. I laughed really hard at this one.

-------------------------

The idea of lynching joesatri quickly and then move on since he will presumably die anyway makes perfect sense if you are driven by honest and genuine motives. It simply prevents the possibility, however small, that joesatri is in fact scum and wants to use his NTA one last time tonight before facing a certain lynching the next day. Let me reiterate, this might very well be unlikely and I have in fact considered joesatri to be pro-town although his latest attack on radwulf has cast doubt on this assessment.

All of you who aren't understanding the concept behind lynching joesatri and are instead trying to bandwagon on radwulf either don't understand basic concepts in logic or are favored by the prospect of spreading distrust in radwfulf's NTA because you are probably also hiding an elevated temperature. I am referring here of course to EC, Noni, Mary, valli and SilveXtru.

Sander, if it matters at all, you retracting and acknowledging your mistake and then making amends has made me change my opinion of you and I find it more likely that you are in fact pro-town than not. It takes character to come out and do a 180 degree on your previous post.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Updated vote count. I forgot that after Trigardon's lynch, all votes were reset (post #746)

Votes	Players		Voters
2	Radwulf		Silvextru, Joesatri
zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:58 am

Where is the actual contradiction? What are you playing at joesatri? He said his role is COP-type/like which, in light of his abilities to check temperature, sounds about right in a game based on a coronavirus theme. What did you expect otherwise? An actual cop at the North Pole armed only with a thermometer?

The idea of lynching joesatri quickly and then move on since he will presumably die anyway makes perfect sense if you are driven by honest and genuine motives. It simply prevents the possibility, however small, that joesatri is in fact scum and wants to use his NTA one last time tonight before facing a certain lynching the next day. Let me reiterate, this might very well be unlikely and I have in fact considered joesatri to be pro-town although his latest attack on radwulf has cast doubt on this assessment.

All of you who aren't understanding the concept behind lynching joesatri and are instead trying to bandwagon on radwulf either don't understand basic concepts in logic or are favored by the prospect of spreading distrust in radwfulf's NTA because you are probably also hiding an elevated temperature. I am referring here of course to EC, Noni, Mary, valli and SilveXtru.

Zero, the contradiction is OBVIOUS (how many times have I used this word..)..
radwulf claims he is the NURSE, a role that is OBVIOUSLY linked to a doctor. However, he also claim he has a cop-type role.
This is OBVIOUSLY a contradiction! You laughed hard at Sander's remark - did you understand what it outlines?

The idea of lynching me makes sense? In what universe ? I will die either way.
Also.. who's bandwagoning on radwulf? He has 2 votes.
Phrases like "All of you who aren't understanding the concept behind lynching joesatri and are instead trying to bandwagon on radwulf either don't understand basic concepts in logic ..." actually discredit you.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:23 am
radwulf claims he is the NURSE, a role that is OBVIOUSLY linked to a doctor. However, he also claim he has a cop-type role.
This is OBVIOUSLY a contradiction! You laughed hard at Sander's remark - did you understand what it outlines?
If a high temperature is at all a phenomena by which one can detect mafia in this game, then an investigative NTA that uses a thermometer to scan people makes very much sense, correct? As a consequence, what role do you envisage would receive such thermometer as a tool? A cop? I think it makes more sense for a nurse to receive it while the doctor probably has an NTA based on healing/treating someone. I simply don't see the "OBVIOUS" contradiction you are claiming. Moreover, due to the location and scene where this game is placed, it is unlikely we will actually have a traditional "cop" role.
joesatri wrote:
Also.. who's bandwagoning on radwulf? He has 2 votes.
My bad, I was under the impression there were more votes casts against him.
joesatri wrote:
I'm going to repeat myself here. Because you might in fact be mafia, got caught out by radwulf and the extra night might allow you to use some malicious NTA before surely being lynched tomorrow. If we get it wrong and you are in fact townie, which as I said repeatedly, is probably most likely, we don't lose anything since you are going to die anyway tomorrow. Of course, I postulated this a while ago when we still had time to turn our attention to other players afterwards but now this is not the case anymore.
joesatri wrote:
Phrases like "All of you who aren't understanding the concept behind lynching joesatri and are instead trying to bandwagon on radwulf either don't understand basic concepts in logic ..." actually discredit you.
You need to look at the entire statement in it's full context. I tried to juxtapose the first part with the latter, that people don't want to understand the benefits of lynching you as well as trust radwulf's NTA not because they lack basic concepts in logic but because it is in their advantage to do so. I do of course apologise for hurting anyone. It was meant to expose the second part in the detriment of the first although I can see that it can be taken the wrong way.

Anyway, I guess we'll just have to wait and see tomorrow.

Edit: "see that it can be taken the wrong way"

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

I'm not gonna quote your post @zero cause it's full of crap.
But I will reply to what was directed at me. How do I know people who have food poisoning are not infected?
BECAUSE I GOT FOOD POISONING AND I HAVE THE EMAIL FROM THE MOD.
stop making me use all caps.
You are not the authority on logic so don't even bother with them long posts with zero substance.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:

Sander, if it matters at all, you retracting and acknowledging your mistake and then making amends has made me change my opinion of you and I find it more likely that you are in fact pro-town than not. It takes character to come out and do a 180 degree on your previous post.
Yeah so anyone who gets called out can claim they acknowledge their mistake and that's fine then, that makes them super townie. More crap

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Also how was @joesatri our trusted townie on day one and resident mobster on day two?!

I for one rely on info from the mod and I would not give that up by lynching him!!!

To everyone who can vote today please think about what @radwulf and @zero are asking you to do.
1. Give up precious info from daemon by lynching someone who was in no way forced to declare what he has (including a declaration that he will not survive the day)
2. Lynch Joe today so that he can't use his ability at night (when we know that he has been the target of attacks during night 1 and 2 and has confirmed what his nta is and who he has targeted)

This does not make sense to me and I urge you to work together as a team instead of following direction from people just because whatever theories they are putting out there are said with confidence.

blissie
Reactions:

Post by blissie »

joesatri wrote:
Vote Count:

1	Gridfon		Bombaclaat
radwulf wrote:
---
Thank you for spotting this!

vote radwulf

So... a nurse with cop like role you say? :lol:

blissie
Reactions:

Post by blissie »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:00 pm
To me the people who didn't post AT ALL or almost at all today (game day) need to be pointed out, because they are not participating and if I will see a sudden spike in activity from them later, that will only add to my suspicions.

People with under 5 posts in day 2 :
- Adela, Telvek, behemoth - no post
- Blissie, pelasgi - 1 post
- skuggi - 2 posts
-Silvextru - 3 posts
-nanna-4 posts

My suspects for now, in that order.
I agree! Well.. not the part where I am in that list... But since day 1 I am still prompting pelasgi, and his only comments are vague and not of help/on subject at all.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

@radwulf I don't understand either what you said above (unless something has been misquoted). What do you mean that you are a nurse / cop?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

MrWaffles wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:48 am
@radwulf I don't understand either what you said above (unless something has been misquoted). What do you mean that you are a nurse / cop?
Can someone elaborate, I am getting confused as well...

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

zero wrote:
[...]
[...]
What the frell!! You mad bro? What nonesense are you talking...

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

I have to agree with @Noni here. I'm not prepared to lynch joesatri today.

We haven't had a definitive mafia kill yet by the looks of it. Stringer's death is very suspect, but it might have been done by a psycho/vigilante as some people have suggested. Joesatri is claiming to be dying of something very different, and I hope we may learn more through clues from Daemon.

Also, radwulf's theory of joesatri lying about being on the verge of death to squeak out one more day seems far fetched. If joesatri was/is mafia I would have expected him to continue attacking radwulf as he started the day.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

blissie wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:42 am
joesatri wrote:
Vote Count:

1	Gridfon		Bombaclaat
radwulf wrote:
---
Thank you for spotting this!

vote radwulf

So... a nurse with cop like role you say? :lol:
So that means if Joe counted correctly, that 6 for behemoth and 5 for radwulf. We need 9 for a deadline Lynch. Seems like this will go nowhere today. Though I don't like Behemoth, I don't think we should waste time on an inactive one. She'll probably be just like Trigardon, won't do shit and waste the day. As it is going at the moment, we can't even rally up enough people for a deadline Lynch. Let alone an instant Lynch and a deadline Lynch. So let us at least play with the active ones. Let Daemon sort out the inactive ones.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

blissie wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:47 am
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:00 pm
To me the people who didn't post AT ALL or almost at all today (game day) need to be pointed out, because they are not participating and if I will see a sudden spike in activity from them later, that will only add to my suspicions.

People with under 5 posts in day 2 :
- Adela, Telvek, behemoth - no post
- Blissie, pelasgi - 1 post
- skuggi - 2 posts
-Silvextru - 3 posts
-nanna-4 posts

My suspects for now, in that order.
I agree! Well.. not the part where I am in that list... But since day 1 I am still prompting pelasgi, and his only comments are vague and not of help/on subject at all.
I corrected myself cause you have posted in the meantime :)

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

@Sander , no, that vote count is not correct. I posted an updated count in next post..

However... here's the up to date vote count (remember, after Trigardon's death in post 746, the count was RESET).
This means @EscapedConvict and @Telvek's votes on radwulf are now gone. (they need to vote again if they want their votes to matter).

3	Radwulf		Silvextru, Joesatri, Blissie
Out of 25 people, we only have 13 votes.

There are less than 8 hours left!
Last edited by joesatri on Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:58 am
joesatri wrote:
If a high temperature is at all a phenomena by which one can detect mafia in this game, then an investigative NTA that uses a thermometer to scan people makes very much sense, correct? As a consequence, what role do you envisage would receive such thermometer as a tool? A cop? I think it makes more sense for a nurse to receive it while the doctor probably has an NTA based on healing/treating someone. I simply don't see the "OBVIOUS" contradiction you are claiming. Moreover, due to the location and scene where this game is placed, it is unlikely we will actually have a traditional "cop" role.
Joesatri's OBVIOUSLY -usage bothers me as well because I can't come with any obvious reason why there is contradiction. This is my first forum mafia game so I may not have the experience. But as far as I can see nothing comes straight from some Big ol' Mafia handbook. What's illegal about cop-type role cooperating with other role? @joesatri Explain me like I'm 5 years old :D

I read about cops on Mafia wiki and it said there are usually 2 types of cops:
1. Pro-town cop who can check alignment ("target is pro-town/mafia")
2. Mafia's Role cop who can check role

Okay, so Nurse who checks temperature seems to be a variation from pro-town cop. Temperature would mean alignment (just a themed variation).

Nurse cooperating with doctor would make sense if doctor's ability is to convert infected mafia to back to townie. Or if doctor could kill infected mafias (with the video game logic that healing damages the undead).

It makes little sense if nurse could only predict which townie dies next if lucky with targeting. The townie can shout that by himself too like Joesatri did. But Joesatri getting infected on night 2 could be fake since he could be mafia with higher temp already. But then again he was prevented to vote which might mean he is pro-town but really we can't know moves in Daemon's head.

I am not sure which one to believe, Joe or Radwulf. Radwulf knew about Joesatri's fever first and then Joesatri confirmed it. Radwulf could be nurse or he could be mafia/cleaning guy who targeted Joe with infection.

@joesatri said he went out to look for doctor on N2. I don't get this. Do you get extra NTA to try to find doctor when sick from bad food? But then again you said bad food isn't lethal, the fever is. Then it makes no sense to get option to visit doctor the same night you get infection. These actions can't possibly happen during the same night or can they? Aren't all night actions executed simultaneously without extra player input in between?

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

@joesatri Do you have any objections to being frozen today? If you know you'll die anyway tonight, and your NTA is investigating if players have left their rooms, you can't really help the town further anymore (because you can't tell us what you found when you're dead).

If there is a chance that freezing can be undone (as Siderite is suggesting), would you not be better off being frozen? Also, it can help the town not split votes and focus again on finding the Mafia.

I am not going to vote for you unless you say it's OK or someone really convinces me you are Mafia. Right now I don't think you are. My reasoning is that you did not have to say any of the things you told us, and because of your help, you now have a massive lynch target on your back.

All that said, if you are still alive tomorrow morning, I will be very suspicious and will likely join in instant-lynching you.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

If we vote to freeze Joe we will loose the clues from Daemon story!
Joe dies because of infection - daemon will tell us more about it.
We put Joe into cryo - that s all the info we are going to get.
Stop suggesting cryo for Joe!

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Nanaa wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:11 pm
Big ol' Mafia handbook. What's illegal about cop-type role cooperating with other role? @joesatri Explain me like I'm 5 years old :D
Nanaa, there's no big ol' mafia handbook. (if there is, i haven't read it).

IMHO, classic mafia has 3 pro-town roles:
- plain townie - just gets to vote
- cop - gets to investigate a target at night
- doctor - gets to save a target at night (should the mafia decide to target the same person that night).

Yes, this is a themed game. Yes, the roles have a twist. HOWEVER, it is OBVIOUS (ever for a 5 year old :), that a cop and a doctor role are NOT to be combined.

Where am I going with this? This is a big mistake on radwulf's part, when he was making up his role. I'm not sure if he reharsed it front of a mirror, saying it outloud ("I am a NURSE. I am a NURSE. I AM A NURSE with a Cop-Type role, linked to a doctor"), but if he didn't, he should have! Saying it out loud, sounds bad :)

Also, your votes are wasted on me. I will die either way. Cryo means "death" in this game. It's just a "themed" death.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:58 am
joesatri wrote:
I'm going to repeat myself here. Because you might in fact be mafia, got caught out by radwulf and the extra night might allow you to use some malicious NTA before surely being lynched tomorrow.

Got caught how exactly? Joe told everyone about the symptoms a day 'before' radwulf even came up with their claim. Radwulf's role and will might as well be forged around it. In fact I believe it is.
vote Radwulf

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

@joesatri
Explain to a 2 year old then!

Are you indicating that DOC + COP is too overpowered? Mafia could be as OP, you never know! If they can convert townies to mafia, then balance is fine
Last edited by Nanaa on Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:54 pm
Understood. I'm on board with not freezing joesatri so that we can learn more about the infection.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:59 pm
Nanaa wrote:
Big ol' Mafia handbook. What's illegal about cop-type role cooperating with other role? @joesatri Explain me like I'm 5 years old :D

- doctor - gets to save a target at night (should the mafia decide to target the same person that night).

Yes, this is a themed game. Yes, the roles have a twist. HOWEVER, it is OBVIOUS (ever for a 5 year old :), that a cop and a doctor role are NOT to be combined.

Where am I going with this? This is a big mistake on radwulf's part, when he was making up his role. I'm not sure if he reharsed it front of a mirror, saying it outloud ("I am a NURSE. I am a NURSE. I AM A NURSE with a Cop-Type role, linked to a doctor"), but if he didn't, he should have! Saying it out loud, sounds bad :)

Also, your votes are wasted on me. I will die either way. Cryo means "death" in this game. It's just a "themed" death.
Yeah, but how I read the statement from radwulf is that he has the COP role and not a role mixed with a doctor. In his description there just a doctor is mentioned, but not that he has that abilities. Can you elaborate where you see that he says that he has a COP & DOC role combined. I've read the posts again of him which you referred to and for me it sounds legit.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

What can I say ? If it sounds legit, don't vote radwulf.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

SilveXtru wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:03 am
After what happened to Trigardon I'll move next to the most dangerous suspect so far: mr. radwulf.

1. He was so vehemently sure Moxy was mafia so he insisted on lynching him. (tend to incline now Moxy was a townie role),

radwulf wrote:I visited Siderite's blog. He seems to be a very articulate guy, and he has posted 3 times on his blog in the last week or so.
Like I said, not an argument, bringing something from outside the game just to accuse someone.

3. Target Adela in first night in a game with at least 10 veterans ? I mean come on, this is a solid argument for me.

4. Not reacting to any of my previous accusations towards him and now trying to lynch joesatri who has a high chance of dying today.

I mean we are talking about the founder of the first mafia forum, the one and only radwulf.
radwulf is a dangerous scum and I don't believe his role, maybe his NTA is true but not his "townie role"

vote radwulf
@SilveXtru
1. Have you (or anyone else) ever seen masons (secret pro-town group) with a leader? I haven't. Ever. Not saying it can't happen, but I've never seen it.
2. It is not illegal per the rules. If Siderite is a very effective communicator but posts only gibberish here, there must be a reason for it. Incidentally, we're looking for someone that has become ONE with some sort of non-human entity.
3. I have an idea how the people I've played with before play, and how logical they tend to be. There's a chance of detecting deviation from their expected behavior as town. I know absolutely nothing about someone I haven't played with, and no way of knowing if any quirks or strange behavior is due to being mafia, or just their personality.
4. I was more focused on convincing the town to act in what seems to me, with the facts I have, the most logical direction.

@joesatri
There's no contradiction. If one mafia faction is infected by the virus (which makes sense given the story and the theme of the game), and the virus is known to cause fever, then having the ability to detect fever is a classical COP-type of ability, regardless of how it's actually called in this game. Please point out the exact fallacy in this line of reasoning or its premises.

@Sander
I don't see any clear indication of being the backup doctor. Rather that my ability complements his. The backup idea was an inference by someone else, Joesatri I think.

@Princess.ruxi
As townie, I never survive for more than a few days, that's why it's typical of me to try and make the most of it. If I were mafia, I would have had no reason to push for anything too hard.

@Rene
False. Joesatri said nothing at all about his fever and his imminent death until I revealed his high temperature.

To all the townies (if any) that are still wondering why I'm pursuing Joesatri, please try to put yourself in my shoes. If you had reason to believe you have a COP-type role and got a guilty result, you revealed it, and your target comes up with an unconvincing story that appears designed to get him another day of living, and changes it, would you not try to deny him that one more night of using an ability, one more day to sow confusion? Would you vote anyone else if you had a guilty result? I cannot.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
@Princess.ruxi This is indeed something I haven't considered and balances out the small risk that joesatri might be tricking us. You are absolutely right.
Even though it doesn't really matter at this point, I will unvote: joesatri
Rene wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:04 pm
Got caught how exactly? Joe told everyone about the symptoms a day 'before' radwulf even came up with their claim. Radwulf's role and will might as well be forged around it. In fact I believe it is.
@Rene I think you have your timelines mixed up. Radwulf reveals his role and who he investigated in #620. He mentions there that although he found joesatri to have a higher temperature than normal, he thinks this is due to the illness joesatri reported on day one. Afterwards, Joesatri confirms that he indeed has a high fever in #642 and that he only has one day left to live. Furthermore, he claims that he received confirmation from the moderator that the fever in N2 is not related to the illness in N1, see below:
joesatri wrote:
Regarding events you shared, i obviously thought that N1 feeling unwell and N2 getting the virus are related. Makes sense. However, I asked for clarification, and i got an answer, that the two events are not related.

Regarding the "how the hell can Joe know that is temperature is elevated" - that's because i was informed of it, and that I will DIE at the end of the day!

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:54 am
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:53 pm
You know what is weird? That @radwulf didn't investigate his arch enemy @EscapedConvict .
The one he wanted to get instant lynched like he wants to do with @joesatri now.
Very good point
Yup, amongst the other 100 things that don't sense with his logic and behavior.

But yeah very good pont, Noni.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:59 pm
Nanaa wrote:

I am genuinely struggling to see the supposed role contradiction but maybe that's because I am a 5 year old and still go to NURSERY :)
Seriously though, it would have been less credible for me if radwulf came out and said that he's a cop and his main ability is to go around and check peoples temperature with a thermometer. Remember, there's still a doctor around doing all the saving/healing etc, he did not claim that ability from what I understand. Thus, the role of a nurse in the context of this game seems legit to me.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:18 am
zero wrote:

Yeah so anyone who gets called out can claim they acknowledge their mistake and that's fine then, that makes them super townie. More crap
@Noni Indeed. Remember that as townies, we are very much prone to make mistakes since we rely on very limited, if any, information. On the other hand, a player that is always spot on in his voting record and with his claims is more likely to be mafia than townie for the simple reason that he already holds all information regarding the two factions.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

joesatri wrote:
However... here's the up to date vote count (remember, after Trigardon's death in post 746, the count was RESET).
This means @EscapedConvict and @Telvek's votes on radwulf are now gone. (they need to vote again if they want their votes to count
Vote radwulf

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:15 am
But I will reply to what was directed at me. How do I know people who have food poisoning are not infected?
You are not the authority on logic so don't even bother with them long posts with zero substance.
@Nonie Nevermind my crap logic and general crappiness but you haven't actually answered my question even though you pretended to. Let's try again.
When I say infection I mean mafia giving joe the virus causing him to die at the end of the day.
How can you make the above claims with such certainty? Let me guess, an email from the mod?
Last edited by zero on Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
@zero and @MrWaffles THIS

not to mention very little time left..

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:

Yes, I have already acknowledged and reacted to that in #836

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

I actually don't think we have one COP.
It seems like there are several investigative roles, and we should work together with the info we have.
What we know so far:
- JoeSatri sees who leaves the room
- Noni sees who enters the room
- Radwulf sees who has a temperature
- maybe others?

We still do not know if mafia is the one who infects others, or is the one who is killing by using force?
Also, if we look in the main story, the virus that was left on the Crown is the first version - the one who can kill, but cannot spread from person to person - which means that whoever infects must do it personally, it cannot spread from JoeSatri to others.
We also have two persons who force vote/novote
-Noni was forced to vote for Zero; Valli (I think - please correct me) is forced to vote for Trigardon - if the enforcer is Mafia - then Zero and Trig are townies; if this is townie role, it's probably meant to balance the one down below
- we also have a player that sends bad food - forcing others to not vote the next day - now this seems like a mafia ability. (anyone fasting these days? :lol: )

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:27 pm
Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:15 am
@Nonie Nevermind my crap logic and general crappiness but you haven't actually answered my question even though you pretended to. Let's try again.
When I say infection I mean mafia giving joe the virus causing him to die at the end of the day.
How can you make the above claims with such certainty? Let me guess, an email from the mod?
Because that theory was discussed initially and there is not enough evidence to support it. It was a flimsy theory at best. Otherwise nobody would die cause mafia would only recruit and not kill!

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

@EC I am sorry, I really believe that radwulf's role is legit. As I said earlier, joesatri is very likely a townie as well but because he is an experienced and shrewd player, I wouldn't have put it past him to come up with something as outlandish as pretending to die, since he was exposed by radwulf of having a high temperature, only to throw a hail Mary the following night.

Therefore, until now, I thought that lynching him would have no drawbacks for the town since he will die anyway but might protect us in the unlikely event that he is fooling us. However, due to Princess.ruxi's arguments, I no longer support joesatri's lynching as we would lose valuable information from Daemon's story on how he died and the fact that it is fairly unlikely that joesatri is in fact playing us. Let's hope that's the case.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:

BTW this was mentioned by Emily I think before. Everyone should be aware that it's detrimental to lynch Joe

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
That's assuming he is what he says he is, and what he says will happen does happen. With an infected result for him, I think it's much more likely that he will get to exercise a mafioso's ability one more night, and we will spend another three days tomorrow getting rid of him.
I did consider the alternative, that my result does not mean he's mafia. What other purpose could my ability possibly serve?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:42 pm
[off-game]Very sorry for your real life troubles, Trigardon. I hope things get better soon.[/off-game]

Now that the two most suspicious people were voted off and turned out to be Security, they're looking more and more like a mafia faction. Note that Trigardon's role claim did not even mention a night time ability. Also, his death story leaves more room for this interpretation: their mission to liquidate us may be compatible with the "greater good".

Siderite, in Joesatri's case you were arguing cryostasis is a good thing. Now, with Trigardon you seem to imply otherwise. Why the inconsistency? I will vote Siderite for a role-claim. I'm also willing to go back to Escaped Convict.

I'm hoping there is not some definite tactical advantage Joesatri stands to gain from an extra day, if he's lying and mafia. There's a very murky quality to his revealing and interpreting of the health-related events affecting him after I revealed his fever.
At this point you already knew abour Joe's temperature yet he was not part of your most suspicious. Then your decided otherwise.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

I need to stay this again before the day concludes in the hopes that I can convince more of you to vote for radwulf before this day ends in disappointment for the the town again.

Facts:
1. Radwulf was instrumental in all the 3 deaths of of security guards.
He basically ynched Moxy (with the lynch campaign of all lynch campaigns) and Trigardon (cast the last bandwagon instant vote) and targeted Stringer at night (inplied fact, if you believe he is indeed maffia) based on Stringers previous posts where he defended the role of a security guard.
2. He is making up theories that security guards are scum (didnit in all 4 cases) when its very clear that is not the case. (I can go into detail about this again but I'm trying to keep this post short)
3. Now he is spinning ridiculous theories about Joesatri being scum (again , an almost confirmed 100% townie)

He should have been lynched on those 3 facts alone, long time ago.

No to mention his erratic playing style, attacking left amd right and like Noni mentioned, not being willing to work with others at all.

A mafia game can be hard to decipher, especially int beginning.
A Daemon mafia game even harder.
Why make it harder then it is already?
Stay with the facts first and vote for radwulf before we run out of time.