Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

@Valli, thanks.

Okay that's huge, which either is a mechanical error and if that was the case Daemon should've interfered already? Or Moxy's lying about the message back function, or Skuggi's lying about when they got the message. That's really sad, because I honestly thought for a long time that you'll come up as a townie when we lynch you, Moxy. But that's just one more thing that doesn't add up for you.

Do you have any instructions about if signing it makes a difference? If so, yes that'd be why. But that'd make the ability... Less and less optimal. Having to reveal yourself to strangers only to hear back from them While they could simply opt-out of replying and leaving you with a role reveal for absolutely nothing? That just sucks, honestly.

Also Gridfon is right, a blocker can be interfered in many ways and might not prove that useful when everyone knows who their target is... That's fair.And I really want to keep a blocker that blocks who we choose, but sorry Moxy, I think you're getting lynched today. Messageback contradiction is too good to pass on. Because if you're innocent then we can turn on Skuggi and if he's innocent as well, then we can turn on Daemon.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Just a side note I wanted to leave here for the future. EscapedConvict and radwulf turned against each other so quickly and so vocally at the start of the first day... That made me wonder if they both are members of mafia and this is all a ploy meant to help one of them survive many days later (after the other gets lynched) towards the end of the game.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

I have to agree my Blocking it useless for townie Purposes but will still do what the townies vote.

the messages in quite happy to do with Whatevs you guys decided

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

valli wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:35 pm
Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:34 pm
At what time was it sent skuggi? Did you receive it I. The morning or just check the emails in the morning ? I know I’m a dead man walking and this is my last few hours but I would like to know that info for personally sake...
Read the message quoted above: (in-game) morning
He checked In the morning I want the time stamp daemon sent the message.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Rene wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:50 pm
@Valli, thanks.

Okay that's huge, which either is a mechanical error and if that was the case Daemon should've interfered already? Or Moxy's lying about the message back function, or Skuggi's lying about when they got the message. That's really sad, because I honestly thought for a long time that you'll come up as a townie when we lynch you, Moxy. But that's just one more thing that doesn't add up for you.
He said he checked in the morning skuggi hasnt confirmed at what time the email was sent and it’s Vali I will point out again along with randwulf who is making up stories to convince to lynch, that answered that not skuggi, wait for skuggi to answer first.

I will come up as townie man.

Do you have any instructions about if signing it makes a difference? If so, yes that'd be why. But that'd make the ability... Less and less optimal. Having to reveal yourself to strangers only to hear back from them While they could simply opt-out of replying and leaving you with a role reveal for absolutely nothing? That just sucks, honestly.
No instructions no
Also Gridfon is right, a blocker can be interfered in many ways and might not prove that useful when everyone knows who their target is... That's fair.And I really want to keep a blocker that blocks who we choose, but sorry Moxy, I think you're getting lynched today. Messageback contradiction is too good to pass on. Because if you're innocent then we can turn on Skuggi and if he's innocent as well, then we can turn on Daemon.
I get it no worries dude :)

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Yeah, I was waiting for Skuggi to confirm the message was sent at the beginning of the day again, before I change my vote. But we have 5 hours left. I'll check again in a few hours.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

valli wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:29 pm
Skuggi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:30 pm
phox wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:05 pm
Also doesn't anyone find it odd that @Skuggi not only did not know he could answer back but also that he missed the very obvious clue @Moxy left in the end of one of his message? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but still.... "the clue" was really obvious and moxy claims that people can either choose to answer to his messages or not so then why would Trigardon say he didn't know, maybe he is hiding the fact that he didn't want to answer to the message? maybe it's just a wild thought
Since this has come up several times, I'll clarify. I received the message 'We're all in this together' in the (in-game) morning. You know, the one Daemon always tells us to check. The message was anonymous and there was no indication of a reply possibility - it was just a message.

As for the rest of Moxy's role I cannot say, although I did find it curious to have two active NTAs.
Here the text from Skuggi.
So what do I make up exactly??? It is written there, that he received it in the in-game morning.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

That could be he checked the in game morning

If he did indeed receive In the ingame morning I have a lot of question for daemon because if so his mistakes got my lynched. Or skuggi is lying one or the other.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Gridfon wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:47 pm
How can Moxy block the mafia killing?
1. Mafia players usually designate the one to carry out the kill, and they can choose a mafia member who is not blocked.
Depends, the mod can designate. (Godfather)
Gridfon wrote:
2. According to Moxy's description of his role, it seems he blocks only the outgoing NTAs of his target, but he does not block other people from choosing the same target for their NTAs. At least that is my take on it; I voiced it and no one disagreed with me on that. Do you disagree with me on that?
Sure, didn't say otherwise.
Gridfon wrote:
3. Even if Moxy could block all incoming and outgoing NTAs, you told that we as townies choose the target, so obviously mafia are aware of it and will simply not target the same person for a kill.
I was referring to blocking a mafia kill or blocking an infection.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Skuggi wrote:
I received the message 'We're all in this together' in the (in-game) morning. You know, the one Daemon always tells us to check.
I do not understand how could this be mis-interpreted by any of you. Skuggi makes it very clear that the e-mail arrived at the end of the night.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Gridfon wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:10 pm
Skuggi wrote:
I received the message 'We're all in this together' in the (in-game) morning. You know, the one Daemon always tells us to check.
I do not understand how could this be mis-interpreted by any of you. Skuggi makes it very clear that the e-mail arrived at the end of the night.
Skuggi's message is pretty clear, I'm not misinterpreting it. Just thinking ahead in the case Moxy gets lynched because of it and then turns out to be a townie. Then we'll know Skuggi lied, unless he misread the time he received the message, so I want him to double check to eliminate the misreading possibility. That's a crucial detail for us to work with on the second day, no?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:07 pm

If he did indeed receive In the ingame morning I have a lot of question for daemon because if so his mistakes got my lynched. Or skuggi is lying one or the other.
For the protocol, your accusations that I am "making things up" is based on "could be". Thank you sir!

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

And it screwed me over too so yeah I want to know either from skuggi or from daemon if it gets me lynched

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

valli wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:07 pm

For the protocol, your accusations that I am "making things up" is based on "could be". Thank you sir!
What no what a fail attempt there. You telling stories and making things up with the communication team has nothing to do with this skuggi dilemma so that’s complete nonsense on what you just put.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:02 pm
Rene wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:50 pm
@Valli, thanks.

He said he checked in the morning skuggi hasnt confirmed at what time the email was sent and it’s Vali I will point out again along with randwulf who is making up stories to convince to lynch, that answered that not skuggi, wait for skuggi to answer first.

[...]
I was referring to this accusation and here we do not talk about the security team. Are you getting desperate now or what? You are mixing things up and try to discredit me, without having any substantial evidence to so.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Updated vote count:
10 required for deadline lynch

4 hours left!. As things stand right now Moxy will be lynched.

Moxy 11 (Trigardon, blissie, radwulf, phox, princess.ruxi, SilveXtru, behemoth, zero, Mary, Bombaclaat, valli)
Trigardon 5 (rene, Skuggi, Moxy, Heffie, Gridfon)
radwulf 5 (Adela, Stringer, Escaped Convict, Sander, MrWaffles)
NO LYNCH 2 (pelasgi, Telvek)
behemoth 1 (Siderite)
zero 1 (noni)
Mary 1 (Emilly)
Valli 1 (Nanaa)

PS: Daemon, if you find mistakes feel free to edit my post.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

I said you answered the question on when skuggi recieved it not skuggi. How do you know what time the email was sent you don’t you haven’t got a clue. Skuggi said he checked in the morning not that it was sent.

And yet you answer as it’s fact quoting skuggi saying exactly what I’m saying and then saying. It’s proof that it was sent In the morning.

You don’t have that Information only skuggi does and yet your trying to put it across as fact to suit your agenda for
Lynching me based on stories you and rad have made up.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:37 pm
I said you answered the question on when skuggi recieved it not skuggi. How do you know what time the email was sent you don’t you haven’t got a clue. Skuggi said he checked in the morning not that it was sent.

And yet you answer as it’s fact quoting skuggi saying exactly what I’m saying and then saying. It’s proof that it was sent In the morning.

You don’t have that Information only skuggi does and yet your trying to put it across as fact to suit your agenda for
Lynching me based on stories you and rad have made up.
I just quoted Skuggi's message that's all, sorry but I did not fake anything. If Skuggi comes forward and clarifies this topic I am all fine.

And once again: I did not make up stories with rad. Please proof me wrong.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

You will be proved wrong when I’m lynched and revealed I’m telling the truth

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Rene wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:45 pm
We, as the town are, already thinking no deaths happened because Trigardon was blocked as a possibility. So what does that mean? It means 1.) Trigardon indeed is a mafioso equivalent that brutally kills at night, with the knife and stuff. But because we block him, nobody dies.

2.)Trigardon is innocent, and there's a murderer at loose because we blocked Trigardon, be it radwulf or whoever really, but since we're blocking Trigardon, they wouldn't want to attack. Because if they attack, Trigardon would have his innocence proved, at least to some degree. So that means one more person will survive tonight. No?
Rene, I don't follow your second point. Care to explain again why a murderer is on the loose because we blocked Trigardon, and why that murderer wouldn't want to attack or simply attack someone else? Also, why would mafia care about one player having his innocence proved when there are 20+ left players for their smear campaigns?

But regarding your first point about no deaths happening because Trigardon being blocked, in my estimation it's more likely that no one died because the healer did their job and/or because the mafia targeted a player who was immune to the night's attack.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:07 pm
Rene wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:03 pm
But what doesn't really add up in Moxy's story for me is that they don't know who the other members of the security team are, and then they are using just a random sentence to start their search for them... Eh, could be a misplay, perhaps. But I still believe you're not bad, Moxy.
It’s not just a random scentance the message could be as long or short as I wish. I just sent that first message like that cause I have no clue who could be apart of my secruity team so I sent it to a random person. So that I could prove my NTA.

I could put two whole paragraphs in the message if I wanted.

Except there's no value to this type of ability except to create confusion and distrust to whoever is receiving it. They won't know who it's from and you can't have an actual conversation all night in multiple messages right?

The only person this type of role would be beneficial to is a faction that's AGAINST the townies. Also, since you lied about so much else, there's no way to know if you actually don't have teammates and thereby able to know that the people you are messaging are either townies or from a different faction.

I'm waiting for trigardon's role, but if we don't get it in time. I'll vote to lynch Moxy and pick up with trigardon tomorrow on the role.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

valli wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:29 pm

So there can be a timeframe between Aurora Borealis ending and someone communicating and killing the comm technician. So your statement is not valid. There could've been an order getting inside and maybe the technician caught the person receiving the message and he got killed for that.
Here making things up an creating a story to suit your agenda against me.

Nothing there is factual or you have any proof that has happened you are making stuff up to suit your attack against to make it appear my role could be mafia along with radwulf now please stop lying.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Heffie wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:54 pm
Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:07 pm
Rene wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:03 pm
But what doesn't really add up in Moxy's story for me is that they don't know who the other members of the security team are, and then they are using just a random sentence to start their search for them... Eh, could be a misplay, perhaps. But I still believe you're not bad, Moxy.
It’s not just a random scentance the message could be as long or short as I wish. I just sent that first message like that cause I have no clue who could be apart of my secruity team so I sent it to a random person. So that I could prove my NTA.

I could put two whole paragraphs in the message if I wanted.

Except there's no value to this type of ability except to create confusion and distrust to whoever is receiving it. They won't know who it's from and you can't have an actual conversation all night in multiple messages right?

The only person this type of role would be beneficial to is a faction that's AGAINST the townies. Also, since you lied about so much else, there's no way to know if you actually don't have teammates and thereby able to know that the people you are messaging are either townies or from a different faction.

I'm waiting for trigardon's role, but if we don't get it in time. I'll vote to lynch Moxy and pick up with trigardon tomorrow on the role.
Your telling me there’s no value to communicate with people that you trust are townies at night?

They will k ow who it’s from if I decided to sign it. I wasn’t going to do that on the first night with a blind random message.

And I haven’t lied about so much else I have never lied about so much else stop making stuff up.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:17 pm
And it screwed me over too so yeah I want to know either from skuggi or from daemon if it gets me lynched
Yeah blame it on the mod or the guy who confirmed your message story. Seriously moxy!

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

It’s funny that people are going oh we will vote for moxy and the turn our attention to trig tommrow...

It was myself that told everyone I blocked trig which might of
Stopped a mafia kill

Surley it should be o e or the other of us not both.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Updated vote count (corrected the Trigardon vote mistake. He recently changed his vote to No Lynch):
10 required for deadline lynch

4 hours left!. As things stand right now Moxy will be lynched.

Moxy 10 (blissie, radwulf, phox, princess.ruxi, SilveXtru, behemoth, zero, Mary, Bombaclaat, valli)
Trigardon 5 (rene, Skuggi, Moxy, Heffie, Gridfon)
radwulf 5 (Adela, Stringer, Escaped Convict, Sander, MrWaffles)
NO LYNCH 3 (pelasgi, Telvek, Trigardon)
behemoth 1 (Siderite)
zero 1 (noni)
Mary 1 (Emilly)
Valli 1 (Nanaa)

PS: Daemon, if you find mistakes feel free to edit my post.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Noni wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:59 pm
Moxy wrote:
Yeah blame it on the mod or the guy who confirmed your message story. Seriously moxy!
Nah I know me getting lynched is because I played Into mafias hands. I just want to know when I’m told they can reply why skuggi didn’t receive the message until morning. Like I said either skuggi is mafia and lying or daemon messed up. I prefer the skuggi is lying part to be honest. But we will have to wait and see until the game is over but hey in 3-4 hours time it will be revealed I was telling the truth so....

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

radwulf wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:02 pm
Moxy is probably their Godfather.
Time is running out, especially for Radwulf since he sleeps when we are all awake due to his time zone. And I just like to point out that he continued his aggressive hunting style. He went from "probably godfather" to "it is EC's godfather". With his love for lynching and the fear of no Lynch, due to the time is running out. I do like to state that calling someone The Godfather does put that nice extra crunchy bite to it, to Lynch moxy. Heck, I'll admit, I want to vote against moxy just out of fear of letting The Godfather slip. However, fear is a bad counselor. Though, I must say, persuasive wise, it is well played. And it fits radwulf's aggressive lynching style.

I honestly don't know what to do. Moxy has gotten himself in trouble and made it worse. But I fear it's because he doesn't think and rather impulsively responds to everything. And not necessarily because he's mafia. Just look at his post amount. And I thought I chatted a lot. However, it doesn't seem to matter a lot. Moxy will die unless people back up on their votes, and that will look heavenly suspicious. So no one will do that. If Moxy turns out to be Mafia, kudos to Radwulf. That's why he's a vet I guess. He was the first to vote against him. And continued to bully him.

Say a prayer Mox.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Holly molly, this was a lot to read!
I don't know if I will have the time to post again until the day ends, so there are my two cents on recent events:

First. I've seen a lot of theories about the composition of the game, the parties, the abilities. What I realized is that we forgot to obtain a very, very important information from JoeSatri. What did the email received in the morning say (no quoting of course)? It could give us some info on THE ONE or the faction that infects others. Was it just - today you are not feeling well, so you cannot vote, or was there something else? Some kind of clue. I still think that starting tomorrow JoeSatri will be either dead or part of mafia/the one.

Second, the fact that we have the option of multiple lynches per day could mean that the mafia also has some pretty interesting powers to balance it.

Third, I keep my finger of suspicion towards those who are inactive (Emilly, Nanaa), those who voted NO LYNCH (Pelasgi, Telvek) and Noni, who keeps her vote on zero, from the first posts, because he voted for Radwulf - seems like you could use your vote better, don't you think?

Forth, I see that as soon as Moxy started to get close to the number of votes necessary for the lynch, and he was just digging his hole deeper and deeper, Escaped Convict, followed closely by Rene, Stringer and a few others, started a diversion, a smoke curtain, by putting radwulf under the microscope. Also they came up with the let's keep Moxy alive proposition which is the most inefficient thing I have ever heard for all the reasons posted previously.

Other than that I've seen some very good points made by Gridfon, Noni and Phox.

Now coming back to Moxy, there are still too many holes to his whole plot. He still has not convinced me he is a townie, and ended up even blaming Daemon! I do not believe Daemon made a mistake in sending the message, and the message was clearly received by Skuggi in the morning of the game, you know the message that also gives you the link to the page.
My vote stays on him. Sorry dude!

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

What’s the point I’m dead! But not mafia....

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Sander wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:05 pm
radwulf wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:02 pm
Moxy is probably their Godfather.
Moxy will die unless people back up on their votes, and that will look heavenly suspicious. So no one will do that.
I disagree.

A viable alternative was offered by myself and rene to keep Moxy alive for the town's benefit.

There is still time to reconsider.

princess.ruxi ?
behemoth?
zero?
phox?
Blissie?
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Moxy wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:03 pm
Noni wrote:
Moxy wrote:
Nah I know me getting lynched is because I played Into mafias hands. I just want to know when I’m told they can reply why skuggi didn’t receive the message until morning. Like I said either skuggi is mafia and lying or daemon messed up. I prefer the skuggi is lying part to be honest. But we will have to wait and see until the game is over but hey in 3-4 hours time it will be revealed I was telling the truth so....
Hi Moxy,

You mentioned that we will have the truth in a few hours. How does that work? If you get lynched, will Daemon reveal what your real role was?

-Amit

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Yeah In a few hours my role name will be made cleared when I die and people will k ow I’m telling the truth.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

MrWaffles wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:09 pm
Hi Moxy,

You mentioned that we will have the truth in a few hours. How does that work? If you get lynched, will Daemon reveal what your real role was?

-Amit
Exactly!

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Yeah but it will be no full role disclosure, so we will not know about NTAs or any detail role desscription.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

But it will reveal I’m telling the truth.

The mafia are people apart of the hive mind
Unbeknownst to any, before this commotion, somewhere, in some lab, someone had touched something seemingly unimportant and totally unintimidating. And they became one.
I’m guessing the mafia role names will have something to do with that not head of security. Because that’s such a mafia name lol... but yeah sure go along with rad and the others

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Does that imply you are part of the hive mind, or why do you bring that up now?

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:12 pm
MrWaffles wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:09 pm
Hi Moxy,

-Amit
Exactly!
Ah, I really did not know that. I'm sorry to say this but it makes me reconsider my no-lynch-on-day-one attitude a bit. Lynching people does seem to have a benefit for the town as we can then think about who attacked the lynched person the hardest during the day (both when the lynched person is innocent and when guilty).

I'm not voting for Moxy yet (and at this moment it would not even matter since he has 10 votes already), but I am reconsidering because it gives everyone new info. I am sorry if decide to lynch you and you are innocent, Moxy.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

behemoth wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:50 pm
Rene wrote:
We, as the town are, already thinking no deaths happened because Trigardon was blocked as a possibility. So what does that mean? It means 1.) Trigardon indeed is a mafioso equivalent that brutally kills at night, with the knife and stuff. But because we block him, nobody dies.

2.)Trigardon is innocent, and there's a murderer at loose because we blocked Trigardon, be it radwulf or whoever really, but since we're blocking Trigardon, they wouldn't want to attack. Because if they attack, Trigardon would have his innocence proved, at least to some degree. So that means one more person will survive tonight. No?
Rene, I don't follow your second point. Care to explain again why a murderer is on the loose because we blocked Trigardon, and why that murderer wouldn't want to attack or simply attack someone else? Also, why would mafia care about one player having his innocence proved when there are 20+ left players for their smear campaigns?

But regarding your first point about no deaths happening because Trigardon being blocked, in my estimation it's more likely that no one died because the healer did their job and/or because the mafia targeted a player who was immune to the night's attack.
It's on the simple possibility that's he's innocent, and let's say I am a bad guy and everyone is suspecting Trigardon right? Why would I attack on the night while everyone is watching or blocking Trigardon. To confirm he's one of the good ones, to everyone else. Honestly, if someone's taking the heat off me, why would I risk taking it back? Albeit we don't know how many killers are there, or how they even operate. Just spitballing the most likely scenario here, because I thought blocking him would be the best course.
Noni wrote:
Moxy wrote:
I gave you credit where its due, but is this really necessary? At the messagetime puzzle, obviously the answer is one of those three people. It's not good to be hundred percent certain that Moxy is at fault, in the off chance that he isn't. Then what are you going to do? Not doubt Skuggi? Not doubt Daemon's moderation skills?! Blasphemous.
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:07 pm
Forth, I see that as soon as Moxy started to get close to the number of votes necessary for the lynch, and he was just digging his hole deeper and deeper, Escaped Convict, followed closely by Rene, Stringer and a few others, started a diversion, a smoke curtain, by putting radwulf under the microscope. Also they came up with the let's keep Moxy alive proposition which is the most inefficient thing I have ever heard for all the reasons posted previously.
Okay so, there's no diversion or smoke curtains out there. I was defending Moxy, blatantly, until Noni pointed out the message time issue. Because of the following 'facts': We know Moxy is a blocker. It is confirmed They have followed up on OUR inquiry about their role and have been open, unlike some others, you know who. Moxy wants to offer himself as a blocker that will follow the day votes. That's another huge plus. And what're the odds that Moxy has not one, not two but three night time abilities and also is a killer? Even if they're one of the bad guys, they aren't a killer, not an immediate threat to town by radical elimination. So when compared what there's to gain by keeping them alive for a bit longer or there's to lose because a bad blocker lived a night longer. Yeah, I chose the former. For reasons stated above.

And the thing with Radwulf, if you honestly look at his stance to all this and not suspect him, then I suspect you as well, Princess.ruxi.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

I’m bringing that up. Now so that when I’m dead and is revealed I’m telling the truth mafia can’t turn on it saying head of security is a mafia role like you and radwulf are trying to explain

mafia are infected not head of security.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Really sorry to keep asking, but what happens if Moxy gets lynched and he was part of a third faction? Does Daemon reveal the existence of a third faction then? If Moxy is the Godfather, does Daemon reveal that?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

As far as I know the following things will be revealed

role-name
allegiance

But with the first person dead the allegiance might not tell us much at all, it really depends on how Daemon will formulate it.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Rene wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:24 pm

And what're the odds that Moxy has not one, not two but three night time abilities and also is a killer?
Very good point.

And I will bring back what radwulf said about Moxy in one of his last posts by trying again to throw me under the bus:
radwulf wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:26 pm
No, it's a bad idea borne out of EC's desperation at losing his Godfather on day 1.
So radwulf, a veteran of the game and a moderator himself thinks Moxy has 3 NTAs: messaging, blocking and killing.

Nah! Scum all day!

In conclusion:
And the thing with Radwulf, if you honestly look at his stance to all this and not suspect him, then I suspect you as well, Princess.ruxi.
This ^

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Rene wrote:
behemoth wrote:
Rene wrote:

It's on the simple possibility that's he's innocent, and let's say I am a bad guy and everyone is suspecting Trigardon right? Why would I attack on the night while everyone is watching or blocking Trigardon. To confirm he's one of the good ones, to everyone else. Honestly, if someone's taking the heat off me, why would I risk taking it back? Albeit we don't know how many killers are there, or how they even operate. Just spitballing the most likely scenario here, because I thought blocking him would be the best course.
Noni wrote:
Moxy wrote:
I gave you credit where its due, but is this really necessary? At the messagetime puzzle, obviously the answer is one of those three people. It's not good to be hundred percent certain that Moxy is at fault, in the off chance that he isn't. Then what are you going to do? Not doubt Skuggi? Not doubt Daemon's moderation skills?! Blasphemous.
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Okay so, there's no diversion or smoke curtains out there. I was defending Moxy, blatantly, until Noni pointed out the message time issue. Because of the following 'facts': We know Moxy is a blocker. It is confirmed They have followed up on OUR inquiry about their role and have been open, unlike some others, you know who. Moxy wants to offer himself as a blocker that will follow the day votes. That's another huge plus. And what're the odds that Moxy has not one, not two but three night time abilities and also is a killer? Even if they're one of the bad guys, they aren't a killer, not an immediate threat to town by radical elimination. So when compared what there's to gain by keeping them alive for a bit longer or there's to lose because a bad blocker lived a night longer. Yeah, I chose the former. For reasons stated above.

I just re read the rules and the message Time thinking should not of escalated like this at all

All nTA’s are performed together as one as if in one instance. There is no time during the night for nta everyone’s ntas happen at once and then time freezes until day opens again.

This is why skuggi couldn’t reply to my message yet because like all other NTA they all happen at once and then the day starts that how nta and night patterns work.

So Isend a message at night if I’m alive skuggi should be able to reply back tonight. Not that I’m going to be alive.

that how my nta message works. The fact that radwulf has managed and ran mafia games in the past and k owe this but decided not to share it is extremely suspicious to
Me.....

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Rene wrote:
At this point, everyone is a suspect! The only facts we have right now are those in the story. The rest is just 500 posts of rants, accusations, defenses, theories and so on.
Before we have some certainties to help us stitch together something, everything is a theory.
We shall see just how much light will the death of Moxy shed on the story.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

I unvote radwulf and vote Moxy.

My reasoning is as follows:

If Moxy had both the block and message abilities and recognized that he was a very important member of the town, his strategy should not have been to take all the risks with that bandwagon ploy at the beginning.

However, if he is part of the Mafia, he might just be taking credit for NTAs that other people on his team used. For example if he only had the message ability, he might consider it a weak NTA and feel he should do something more to contribute. Now his risk-taking sounds more justified.

I honestly don't know how to square this theory if he represents a third faction where people do not know each other. If that's the case, I guess he just played poorly.

I am casting this vote partly because I want more information on whether he is innocent or guilty, so that I can better understand everything that happened today.

-Amit

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:41 pm
Rene wrote:
At this point, everyone is a suspect! The only facts we have right now are those in the story. The rest is just 500 posts of rants, accusations, defenses, theories and so on.
Before we have some certainties to help us stitch together something, everything is a theory.
We shall see just how much light will the death of Moxy shed on the story.
Hard disagree. There're people those are earning trust of others, and the good guys hopefully made some progress at the first night.

---

This is not a post to point fingers at anyone. But I don't know if we've a last will mechanic here, that'll reveal our final honest thoughts for when we die, so I'll drop this here, incase Mafia or whoeverelse gets me at night. Obviously no role reveal et cetera, but currently the people I trust most are Joesatri, Mary, Gridfon and Stringer in order. The last two might not necessarily be innocent but they are rational, not only because they are old acquaintances, but I'd rather keep rational company when you need it the most.

The people I trust the least are obviously the quiet ones, not even going to drop names for them, then radwulf and Trigardon in no particular order. And EscapedConvict it's good that we see things eye to eye, but I just feel neutral to you at the moment. Okay, there you go. A pseudo-last will incase anyone needs it in the coming days.

@Moxy, That's a good point. So there can't be a dialogue at night through abilities unless the Mod chooses you right? So your ability isn't a dialogue ability. And it might be spread on multiple nights, fair. That's a possibility. A far off one but it still is.
You know what I want the most? Bragging rights to come, if you turn out to be innocent.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Rene wrote:
behemoth wrote:
Rene wrote:

Noni wrote:
Moxy wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:

@rene yeah I think it's low. It's neither the mod nor skuggi who brought moxy to top suspect position. It's the contradictions he's been caught with.
And to be perfectly honest, I don't remember ever playing in a game where townies could send messages back and forth during the night.
Yes, someone can send message, I've seen that before.

What will I do if moxy turns out to be a townie? Same thing I've been doing so far: vote based on suspicious play. And with every end of the day we will have more information and it will be harder for people to hide behind vague or crap logic posts.
And if I don't catch it someone else will.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

@Moxy: That's indeed a very good point I had not thought off so far. You are absolutly right concerning this ... all NTA's are executed simultanously.
valli wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:29 pm
[...]

The more I think about this security team thing the more it irritates me, why would there be another team within the townie faction? Also the thing with Skuggi not being able to respond and you coming up with that "I didn't sign the messge thing" does not make sense to me. Finding the security team, for what purpose do you need to find them? You should know your team anyway, it's just not logical at all.

Due to that all your are the best target to vote on for day one, so that's my vote.
vote Moxy
That was the reasoning for my vote. So the thing with the message is clarified. What I still can't grasp is the securtiy team thing? Can you elaborate that ... then I am glad to unvote you.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Noni wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:53 pm
What will I do if moxy turns out to be a townie? Same thing I've been doing so far: vote based on suspicious play. And with every end of the day we will have more information and it will be harder for people to hide behind vague or crap logic posts.
And if I don't catch it someone else will.
Explain then why you keep your vote on Zero since the first page. What suspicious play?
It seems very odd to me that you seem to be contributing, but not voting. Why?