Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

I will totally do that and just hope that mafia can’t move my nta onto someone else. I know radwulf will go oh look an excuse but I was mafia in a game before and that happened to be my nta when I played mafia. But I’m willing to totally yes

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:36 pm
I will totally do that and just hope that mafia can’t move my nta onto someone else. I know radwulf will go oh look an excuse but I was mafia in a game before and that happened to be my nta when I played mafia. But I’m willing to totally yes
Oh , yet another excuse. Told you, it never stops growing. ;)

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

to me, Moxy looks more and more like a traitor/psycho type of role (still baddie). Not straight up mafia.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

That wouldn't prove Moxy's innocence. There could be a mafia blocker (most likely Moxy himself) and a mafia messenger. At night, they would just coordinate their activity as needed.

Moxy, a mafia messaging ability would work like this: establish it as a truthful, pro-town voice; then at a critical moment in the game, use it to cause harm.

EC, what accusation have I not answered?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:40 pm
EC, what accusation have I not answered?
The one below (requesting a role way too early on):
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:28 pm
radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:15 pm
Stringer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:40 pm
I wonder where is radfwulf now.
He was pretty vocal, went as far as calling Moxy liar and scum, and begged us all to lynch Moxy... and was pushing hard for Moxy to reveal his role.

Now, once that is done, radwulf is suddenly quiet, no comments, not a single post since then.

It seems like radwulf saw an opening to push Moxy to reveal his role, and took the opportunity.

And now that this objective is completed, he falls silent.

Isn't that what mafia would do, push townys to reveal their roles asap?
As for role claim demands, it is standard pre-lynch protocol, to give someone very suspicious a last chance to prove their innocence and retrieve any night knowledge they may have in case they do get lynched. Escaped Convict should know that.
There it is. radwulf's first big stumble. You rubbed me the wrong way from the start but this the first real clear clue. I was waiting for it.

When you first mentioned a role claim from me would be a good idea I only had 3 votes and we were in the first few hours of Day 1.
Is that what you call a pre-lynch last chance situation?

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:39 pm
Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:36 pm
Oh , yet another excuse. Told you, it never stops growing. ;)
Never stops growing? I said I’m quite happy to do it and the ability to block someone or move my nta onto someone else is nothing to do with my role. So no you didn’t tell us anything my role is unchanged yes I added to it after because telling mafia right away that I’m the townie blocker is bad. But this hasn’t changed anything about my role so no it hasn’t grown.

And radwulf I was actually going to send the message to you. Risky since I think your mafia but hey on the of chance your not...

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict: I did respond to that, see my second sentence in post #243.
If you belive Moxy to be a psycho, the most logical thing for you to do right now is vote him off. You'd be eliminating one killing entity with one lynch. The best bang for your vote. Why aren't you doing that, EC?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

FYI, only 27 hours left of Day 1

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

No one is saying Moxy is proven to be innocent, but there's basic information we can work with in the coming days and I'm fine with giving it some time to be honest. Radwulf does seem over-aggressive for the reasons Stinger pointed out. But hello? Where's Trigardon? Day's coming to an end, we've the strongest accusation towards him in comparison to the rest of us.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:52 pm
EscapedConvict: I did respond to that, see my second sentence in post #243.
#243 is not your post. Please quote your response.

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:52 pm
If you belive Moxy to be a psycho, the most logical thing for you to do right now is vote him off. You'd be eliminating one killing entity with one lynch. The best bang for your vote. Why aren't you doing that, EC?
Because I believe Moxy cannot kill at night. Only has the ability to confuse and throw people off with his night time message sending ability.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

I think you're referring to #234
radwulf wrote:
As for role claim demands, it is standard pre-lynch protocol, to give someone very suspicious a last chance to prove their innocence and retrieve any night knowledge they may have in case they do get lynched. Escaped Convict should know that.
but that is, at best, another confusing tactic, because I responded to your post #234, 2nd sentence, with this:
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:28 pm
There it is. radwulf's first big stumble. You rubbed me the wrong way from the start but this the first real clear clue. I was waiting for it.

When you first mentioned a role claim from me would be a good idea I only had 3 votes and we were in the first few hours of Day 1.
Is that what you call a pre-lynch last chance situation?
And you did not respond to that yet.

So basically what happened you initially got my attention for requesting such an early role claim and them confirmed my suspicion when you stumbled and made no sense in #234

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Post #243
radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:49 pm
EC, I always rub you the wrong way from the start. From my perspective, yes: you were (and are) lynch-worthy. To your dossier we can now add the intent to kill someone who is probably under a night-time directive, instead of voting off the proven liar.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

MrWaffles wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:28 pm
Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:21 pm
So what you saying is that you believe that I can send message and block? But believe it to be mafia ability and not townie?

Explain how sending a message that people can ignore is mafia nta?? And the townie blocker is a role which I used on Trig and lo and behold no mafia kill.

I explain how my role is mafia...
Moxy, can you prove your blocker ability somehow tonight, if you are still around? I don't think anyone is debating whether you can send messages, just whether you actually blocked Trigardon.

Maybe block someone and that person verifies they were blocked in the morning? Hopefully that won't give the mafia much information.
I'm sorry but this is hilarious.
Block someone and they confirm they have been blocked?
Think about it again Mr waffles

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:16 pm
Post #243
radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:49 pm
EC, I always rub you the wrong way from the start. From my perspective, yes: you were (and are) lynch-worthy. To your dossier we can now add the intent to kill someone who is probably under a night-time directive, instead of voting off the proven liar.
For the record that's #241

And no, you did not respond. Having 3 votes on day 1 first few hours (basically random votes) is NOT a pre-lynch last chance situation. that requires a role claim. Only mafia would want that.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion once again.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:57 pm
Because I believe Moxy cannot kill at night. Only has the ability to confuse and throw people off with his night time message sending ability.
What is that belief based on? Note, there were two non-player deaths in the beginning. I've never seen a Psychopath role that could not kill. Mechanically it is unsound.

Reviewing the pregame story, one of the victims was communications technician. That may be a clue that the perpetrators of that crime have taken over the comms.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Seeing that no one cares for what I said in P209 about Blissie. And I rather use my vote with at least some meaning I'm going to reconsider. I will keep an eye on you Blissie.

Trigardon is not responding. Thus we can pressure him to the max of being lynched, or miss the deadline and go into the night without a Lynch. What radwulf would fear the utter most.

So either we believe that Moxy did indeed block Trigardon, and that Trigardon was indeed the Mafia send out to do the killing and just Lynch him on the word of Moxy. However slim the odds are in my eyes. Whilst we have people that are 100% certain that Moxy is lying his trousers off. Especially Princess.ruxi and radwulf.

So we have the option of following Moxy, and vote for Trigardon. A player that is not responding. By which we might miss out on the day. Or we follow radwulf who is seeing Mafia behavior in every one. And is willing to Lynch any one of them. I' truly don't see the benefit of following someone that just wants to kill people. Because hey, lynching is the only thing we got. We have to be right someday. Do we not? Collateral damage is what it is.

Therefor I will vote radwulf. Maybe it's time you took to defending yourself instead of deflecting and attacking all the time. You were asking Escaped convict for his role one the very first day with 3 random votes. You have 4 votes now. If you follow your own reasoning, you would want to see a role declaration of yourself. I wonder how 'solid' and ethical you really are. Because in my perspective, 4 means nothing when you need 10 votes. But for you on the other hand...

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:38 pm
I second this and can confirm that moxy is less suspicious to me now than Trigardon. Also Trigardon has been completely useless to the town.
It's late in the day and I can't act on it now but there are a few players I know that are SUSPICIOUSLY AND INEXCUSABLY quiet. Tomorrow I will be on each and every one of you.
@zero I also want to hear more from you
Come again? If you want to hear from me more, you can start by reading my posts. There are plenty of them.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:27 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:57 pm
What is that belief based on?
On the fact that I chose to believe he does not have 2 NTAs.
And the first one (sending messages) was confirmed already by Skuggi.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

I can’t believe I’m saying this but I agree with radwulf on this occasion the whole point that I need send messages or notes or whatever you want to call them each night is because the security communications is down.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Wow, I was gonna catch up on this and go for a walk before the sun sets and that was an hour ago, way to finally get this game rolling.

Behemoth is highly suspicious (for reasons already mentioned by the others who've noted it before I've had the chance to get into it further) and I will return my vote shortly. For now, I'll unvote: behemoth and vote: trigardon.

Why? Because I think moxy is a bad guy. Whether he can kill or not at night, I'm not sure, but the part about the blocking and messaging I can't get down with because it doesn't make logical sense to me. If you can block, you don't need to also message. If you can message but you don't know if who you're messaging is good or bad, then what is the point? Sounds like the role of a Comms person who puts out messages people may hear and may/may not respond to, but to no other great effect. The two together doesn't make sense. Even if you had other security guys, what're you gonna do? Go around at night asking different people if they're security and then believe them? That kind of stuff is what day time conversation is meant for.

Moxy's behaviour is unsettling to me, mostly because of supposedly blocking a guy, there being no deaths and then instead of sticking to his guns about what he knows allegedly for sure he goes after the first person who attacks him?

I'm voting for trigardon to get a role immediately and then decide best course of action. I'd rather knock on this door and get more information and be sure of a lynch (Moxy) than just pull the trigger without due diligence and be potentially wrong. It's suspicious that he was excited about the game and hasn't been posting so I'd like to hear a role.

We can deal with radwulf after this. By being all over the place with votes, we're not going to end up resolving anything today and we can't afford a total waste guys.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Heffie, the ability to send messages was confirmed by Skuggi. (yes Skuggi can lie but no reason to do that at this point and associate yourself with someone that is on the brink of being lynched)

So that results in the fact that Moxi is most likely lying when it comes to the 2nd NTA of blocking people.

At this point radwulf is the best lynch candidate, imo.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

radwulf wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:02 pm
I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt at this point.
This sounds like counterfeit-thought. As a townie, I have the exact opposite mindset. I'm giving NO ONE the benefit of doubt. I'm looking at everyone's posts with the question: if they're mafia, how might have they betrayed themselves in their posts, through fake thinking or bad logic? And I'd be very surprised if genuine townies did not have a similar mindset. Personally, I'd like a role claim from you at this point, should you gather the required votes for it.
At that point EC had become my nr. 1 suspect, suspicious enough to reach role-claim-demand-then-lynch-decision--from my personal perspective, not the town's. My post was clearly and transparently showing my state of mind at that time, that I had reached a strong belief in EC's guilt, and was waiting and hopeful to see others reach the same conclusion.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf, there is an undeniable difference between you believing I'm guilty (even that is highly questionable on the begining of first day after I posted just once and had just 3 random votes) and a "pre-lynch last chance" situation when a role claim makes sense.

I'm sorry, but you were caught. A flagrant mistake that sticks out like a sore thumb from someone like you.
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:43 pm
Heffie, the ability to send messages was confirmed by Skuggi. (yes Skuggi can lie but no reason to do that at this point and associate yourself with someone that is on the brink of being lynched)

So that results in the fact that Moxi is most likely lying when it comes to the 2nd NTA of blocking people.

So if I follow your logic why would I not first check into the person that's already lied twice? Why would he say he can block if he can only message? Also, you realize people whose only purpose in messaging people would be to throw everyone into confusion. That role only makes sense for a baddie since they know who their teammates are. It makes no sense as a townie.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Heffie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:52 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:43 pm

So if I follow your logic why would I not first check into the person that's already lied twice? Why would he say he can block if he can only message? Also, you realize people whose only purpose in messaging people would be to throw everyone in confusion. That role only makes sense for a baddie since they know who their teammates are. It makes no sense as a townie.
Correct, I think Moxy is a baddie also, as I said already, but one that cannot really harm at night because he cannot kill. radwulf, on the other hand is an experienced player that, if he is mafia (looks more and more like it) can also kill at night.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:51 pm
radwulf, there is an undeniable difference between you believing I'm guilty (even that is highly questionable on the begining of first day after I posted just once and had just 3 random votes) and a "pre-lynch last chance" situation when a role claim makes sense.

I'm sorry, but you were caught. A flagrant mistake that sticks out like a sore thumb from someone like you.
Dude, are you serious? After dozens of posts in which I tried to get this town moving and playing for real, THAT is your big indictment of me? That's your big, undeniable proof I'm mafia? Your certainty makes absolutely no sense. My certainty was based on you giving everyone the benefit of the doubt in a game of "find the bad guy". In the unlikely case you're innocent, surely you can see how THAT would make me suspect you!

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:30 pm
Noni wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:38 pm
I second this and can confirm that moxy is less suspicious to me now than Trigardon. Also Trigardon has been completely useless to the town.
It's late in the day and I can't act on it now but there are a few players I know that are SUSPICIOUSLY AND INEXCUSABLY quiet. Tomorrow I will be on each and every one of you.
@zero I also want to hear more from you
Come again? If you want to hear from me more, you can start by reading my posts. There are plenty of them.
Zero I did read your posts and please don't get defensive. I didn't put you in the suspiciously and inexcusably quiet category.
I just said I wanted to hear more from you. Nothing wrong with that.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:

Dude, are you serious? After dozens of posts in which I tried to get this town moving and playing for real, THAT is your big indictment of me? That's your big, undeniable proof I'm mafia? Your certainty makes absolutely no sense. My certainty was based on you giving everyone the benefit of the doubt in a game of "find the bad guy". In the unlikely case you're innocent, surely you can see how THAT would make me suspect you!
Suspect me? Sure.
Asking for a role on he first page after I posted twice and then trying to justify it by saying that it was a pre-lynch last chance situation? Nope.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

show me where I have lied twice ? I have held back information I tried to set up a lynch bait on randwulf but I haven’t lied as far as I remember

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:05 pm
Suspect me? Sure.
Asking for a role on he first page after I posted twice and then trying to justify it by saying that it was a pre-lynch last chance situation? Nope.
You're taking my words from the context of Moxy's situation (a significant bandwagon had formed there) and maliciously applying them to the page 1 context, where I had reached the personal conviction of a role demand, but was waiting to see if others would reach that state as well. How is that a proof of false or evil behavior?

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:06 pm
show me where I have lied twice ? I have held back information I tried to set up a lynch bait on randwulf but I haven’t lied as far as I remember
See Noni's post earlier and how you contradicted yourself stating you were laying a trap even though you'd claimed stupidly before, then later, again stupidity as the fallback for your actions throughout the day. Secondly, you lied about your role and being a good guy :|

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

EscapedConvict wrote:
radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:01 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:

Suspect me? Sure.
Since you insist upon radwulf, what exactly has he done other than trying to get the game going on page 1? Just want to ensure I didn't miss something.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:06 pm
Moxy, your lie has already been pointed out a couple of pages back. As for setting up a lynch bait on someone, that presupposes you knew they were innocent. You can only set up a meaningful trap if your bait is desirable for the scum. Admitting you were using me as bait, unwittingly confirms your belief in my innocence, and thus your mafia allegiance, as only mafia know the identity of the innocent.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:15 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Suspect me? Sure.
You're taking my words from the context of Moxy's situation (a significant bandwagon had formed there) and maliciously applying them to the page 1 context, where I had reached the personal conviction of a role demand, but was waiting to see if others would reach that state as well. How is that a proof of false or evil behavior?
Nice yry, but I'm not.

You were referring to me and my situation. Here is the full quote from you again:
radwulf wrote: As for role claim demands, it is standard pre-lynch protocol, to give someone very suspicious a last chance to prove their innocence and retrieve any night knowledge they may have in case they do get lynched. Escaped Convict should know that.
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Telvek
Reactions:

Post by Telvek »

MrWaffles wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:16 pm
Trigardon wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 am
Vote NO LYNCH
Hi guys,

I've been following the posts so far and I kind of agree with Trigardon's original vote. If we do a random lynch today, we have 2/3 chance of killing someone innocent and only 1/3 chance of getting a mafia guy. Without any real info to go on, I'm worried that it makes us lose the game faster (if you are part of the town). Also, I would feel a bit bad if I helped lynch someone innocent.

I'm not decided, but I would prefer not to cast a lynch vote today. Is there any reason I should reconsider?

-Amit
NO LYNCH
I agree with this statement.

Of course Mafia gets a free night if we decide to lynch nobody but Imho, the chance of killing an innocent guy is too high.
I would like to wait for the first victim and then investigate with whom the victim worked together in chat.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:23 pm
You were referring to me and my situation. Here is the full quote from you again:
Wrong. Read that ENTIRE post again, including the quote I was replying to:
It seems like radwulf saw an opening to push Moxy to reveal his role, and took the opportunity.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Heffie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:20 pm

Since you insist upon radwulf, what exactly has he done other than trying to get the game going on page 1? Just want to ensure I didn't miss something.
Demand a role from me on page one after I posted twice and then trying to pass it on as needed because it was a "pre-lynch last chance" situation

Also read previous posts from Stringer and Sander acussing him.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:29 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:23 pm
Wrong. Read that ENTIRE post again, including the quote I was replying to:
Not gonna fly. You mentioned my name. Why?

And the fact remains: you asked for a role claim from me WAY too early.
Again, why?

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

radwulf wrote:
Stringer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:40 pm
I wonder where is radfwulf now.
He was pretty vocal, went as far as calling Moxy liar and scum, and begged us all to lynch Moxy... and was pushing hard for Moxy to reveal his role.

Now, once that is done, radwulf is suddenly quiet, no comments, not a single post since then.

And now that this objective is completed, he falls silent.

Isn't that what mafia would do, push townys to reveal their roles asap?
I live in the U.S. (EasternTime); don't expect to see much posting from me during my typical sleep hours. As for role claim demands, it is standard pre-lynch protocol, to give someone very suspicious a last chance to prove their innocence and retrieve any night knowledge they may have in case they do get lynched. Escaped Convict should know that.

As for Moxy's message, it is blatantly false in both letter and spirit. I'm amazed you're trying to argue otherwise. We are not in this together, as ONE faction.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:50 pm
PS: like someone else pointed out already, yes, I did not like radwulf's and behemoth's very early role claim requests from me. it's not, especially, in radwulf's character to do that to me as a townie so early on and based on so little info (to put it in context for people that do not know, me and radwulf are good real life friends and know each other very well)
I mentioned you because of this above, EC. I felt you had made a serious mistake with "giving everyone the benefit of the doubt" and I was surprised that you wouldn't be able to see yourself how that would make you very suspicious in my eyes.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Oh so say my lies are my role claim and who I am yeah because actually showing proof of me lying is impossible.

Look I can do the same thing as you are doing !! EC has lied 3 times today I can’t give you any proof but he has lied 3 times today I assure you so let’s lynch him yeah

Yes nice mafia logic there.

Let’s call my role claim a lie and state it as fact as a lie It ain’t a lie it’s actually truth but it’s nice to see tour mafia showing true colours

P.s ec I have no idea if you have lied

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:37 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:50 pm
PS: like someone else pointed out already, yes, I did not like radwulf's and behemoth's very early role claim requests from me. it's not, especially, in radwulf's character to do that to me as a townie so early on and based on so little info (to put it in context for people that do not know, me and radwulf are good real life friends and know each other very well)
I mentioned you because of this above, EC. I felt you had made a serious mistake with "giving everyone the benefit of the doubt" and I was surprised that you wouldn't be able to see yourself how that would make you very suspicious in my eyes.
Exactly, that is why you mentioned me. You did respond to me and my situation when you requested a role claim from me.
Now read your sentence again and explain how my situation was pre-lynch and last chance.
You can't explain it. Because it wasn't.
So you were caught doing something scumish and trying to cover it up.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:31 pm
Heffie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:20 pm

Demand a role from me on page one after I posted twice and then trying to pass it on as needed because it was a "pre-lynch last chance" situation

Also read previous posts from Stringer and Sander acussing him.
Demanding a role on the first day is not lynchable behaviour in my opinion, so that's not enough for me.

As to reading sander and stringer's posts, I have, have you? Sander (I think) is the one pointing out why behemoth is looking increasingly suspicious which I'd agreed with, Stringer is vehement about Moxy, then sander is vehement about Moxy, then both of them are all over radwulf. What did you want me to notice specifically? Bandwagonish behaviour?

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

My reply was primarily a response to Stringer, and it was made in the Moxy context. It mentioned you as a secondary by-the-way, because you had a similar complaint and claimed to be puzzled by the role demands placed on you. The game is on, beginning with post 1 on page 1. We don't want to spend page 1 exchanging pleasantries, and once we hit page 2 say "okay guys, now it's for real." No! If someone says something questionable in their first post, they should be made to answer for it and even lynched if warranted.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Telvek wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:24 pm
MrWaffles wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:16 pm
Trigardon wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:05 am
Vote NO LYNCH
Hi guys,

I've been following the posts so far and I kind of agree with Trigardon's original vote. If we do a random lynch today, we have 2/3 chance of killing someone innocent and only 1/3 chance of getting a mafia guy. Without any real info to go on, I'm worried that it makes us lose the game faster (if you are part of the town). Also, I would feel a bit bad if I helped lynch someone innocent.

I'm not decided, but I would prefer not to cast a lynch vote today. Is there any reason I should reconsider?

-Amit
NO LYNCH
I agree with this statement.

Of course Mafia gets a free night if we decide to lynch nobody but Imho, the chance of killing an innocent guy is too high.
I would like to wait for the first victim and then investigate with whom the victim worked together in chat.
I'm glad you've woken up. I'm not happy with your logic.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Heffie, noted. You got my attention now.

Radwulf, let's go back to the truth before you try to bend it even more.

Answer these questions please, for the record, with a simple Yes or No:

1. Is it true you said it was a good idea that I reveal my role after me posting just twice and having just 3 votes? (Out of 15 necessary for instant lynch)

2. Did you use the "pre-lynch last chance" argument and referred it to me in the same sentence?

3. Was my situation a "pre-lynch last chance" situation that warranted a role claim from you?

4. Is it OK for a townie (especially a veteran) to ask another player (especially another veteran) for a role claim so early on if it's not a pre-lynch last chance situation?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Having now time in the evening

add behemoth / Adela
Behemoth was eager at the start to go for a role declaration. Adela is very passive and defended by behemoth. Seems like they now try both to stay under the radar.

add other people hiding
We have there quite a bunch of them, looking at the post count those are the people which are hiding most.
Emily
pelasgi
Gridfon
Telvek
Adela
Siderite
Bombaclaat
Trigardon
SilveXtru

add radwulf
You are really very aggressive and pushed for role declarations quite a lot. Now that you by others to claim yours, you are trying to ignoring this. Heffie is trying to obviously defend you now after being almost 2 days silent. That's for me really odd ... Also this non-sense of pre-lynch and last chance. Nobody had that much vote counts that it was really a last chance. My gut feeling tells me that you are fishy as well.

add Telvek
Have you even read through all the posts and what has happened. We have even a strange role declaration, we have people pushing others, people being silent allthough they are heavily accused and you just make a very short statement ... that you aggree with the No Lynch statement of MrWaffles. That's it? Comeo on! My gut feeling tells me that you just wanted to look active ... for me this smells like mafia tactics.

add Moxy
Your role claim does not make me happy at all. The 2 NTAs, the message NTA where you claim that Skuggi could've replied, but he doesn't know that he can do that. Its weird and my gut feeling tells me there is more.

Summary
For me this situation is a dilemma, there are a lot of inactives, which make me very unhappy.
There is radwulf, telvek and moxy which all make me worry.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

I’ve said everything I can I got no more to add.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Forgetting to mention Trigardon

as Moxy mentioned you being blocked and Skuggi covered Moxy at least partly I would like to hear a statement from Trig concerning that first night ... to raise your attention for now I will put that vote in

vote Trigardon

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:09 pm
Heffie, noted. You got my attention now.

Radwulf, let's go back to the truth before you try to bend it even more.

Answer these questions please, for the record, with a simple Yes or No:

1. Is it true you said it was a good idea that I reveal my role after me posting just twice and having just 3 votes? (Out of 15 necessary for instant lynch)

2. Did you use the "pre-lynch last chance" argument and referred it to me in the same sentence?

3. Was my situation a "pre-lynch last chance" situation that warranted a role claim from you?

4. Is it OK for a townie (especially a veteran) to ask another player (especially another veteran) for a role claim so early on if it's not a pre-lynch last chance situation?
1. No. I said I would like a role claim from you, IF enough other people find my arguments sound. Remember, I was operating under the assumption that you need at least 1/3 of the players to vote you before proceeding with the role reveal, so a long way in my mind to actually getting there.
2. No. I mentioned you in the sentence immediately after, simply because you had made a similar complaint.
3. There are 2 questions hidden here. Your situation was not pre-lynch last-chance. I did feel your posting was suspicious enough for a claim demand from me.
4. Sure. You are free to ignore it if others don't find merit in the accusations. In what way does that harm the town? Especially when (in my mind) you would have only been able to comply with the request IF and ONLY IF one third of the players agreed to vote you.