Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Hi all,

As Trigardon has not replied yet, I think we need to start planning for who else we would like to investigate assuming that Trigardon does not talk to us. That way, in the last day or so we can instant lynch him if necessary and be ready to take any additional actions. We can soft vote in this forum, like "My second vote will go to ___ after Trigardon." We can color it teal or something so that it does not bother Daemon but is still easy to spot.

I am saying this because Trigardon may not be responding simply to grind the rest of our conversations to a halt. He might realise he will probably die, but by stopping our discussions, he might be giving other Mafia a chance (assuming he is guilty).

All that said, I don't have a second vote after Trigardon myself. I don't know if I believe radwulf, but he/she seems too important to risk without being more sure.

-MrWaffles

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

The temperature check is the only ability I have. I do know of the existence of a doctor (part of my role description), whom I'm supposed to help in his mission.

I can think of two distinct possibilities (there may be more):
SCENARIO A. (Joesatri LIES) There's a 1-person infected faction that has infected/recruited both Joesatri and Noni.
- Joesatri is lying and making up stuff as he goes to confuse the town and gain some extra time.
- My role is very meaningful, COP-type.
- Has mafia recruiting which is an unorthodox, an unpleasant game mechanic for players, not very likely to be used by Daemon IMO.

SCENARIO B. (Joesatri TRUTHFUL) There's a faction that kills with delayed-action (Maintenance and Cleaning), separate from the 1-day vote denial/feeling unwell.
- Odd (improbable) that Joesatri has suffered TWO health-adverse events on consecutive nights; it's suspicious that he's coming clean about it in piece meal fashion after being declared infected.
- My role is essentially useless.
- The truthfulness might be proven if he does expire as promised; unless another evil faction kills him to obfuscate things even more.

There are issues with both interpretations. I lean more toward believing A, as I can make little sense of the purpose of my own role otherwise. Joesatri, to me you're suspicious enough for you to make a full reveal of your information.

Siderite may indeed be patient zero (he maintains his in-role gibberish characteristic), and now voting patient one without a game-coherent argument in order to distance himself from his first victim. To me he remains a great candidate for a role claim.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

MrWaffles wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:15 pm
Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:51 pm
A person in cryo is one dead person less. I understand it doesn't help your current *politics*, but it's true nevertheless. When the authorities do come and ask "What happened to Joe? We loved that guy." and you tell them he died of food poisoning and they ask "So... why didn't you put him in cryo, then? You know, save him..." what will you answer? "Oh, but we wanted to lynch someone that day. There was a scheduling conflict. No, no, I am definitely not Mafia."

Let them not say: "It was not spoken, not written." We spoke, we witnessed with voices and hands.
Hey, this is definitely not my best contribution, but there is an easy way to solve this dispute. If joesatri prefers cryo to virus and he's sure he will die soon, he can just put himself into cryo (he can tell Daemon he's locking himself in). If he would rather not do cryo, that's his choice as well. We don't need to vote to lynch him and I agree that this might be distracting from the actual game.
How and why?!
Are we just making up as we go along?

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

radwulf wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:51 pm
There are issues with both interpretations. I lean more toward believing A, as I can make little sense of the purpose of my own role otherwise. Joesatri, to me you're suspicious enough for you to make a full reveal of your information.
joesatri promised he would reveal all at the end of this day, so we can just hold him to his promise. If he does not reveal by the deadline and he's still around by Day 3 somehow, we'll get together and lynch him (unless he's got a very believable excuse).

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:56 pm
MrWaffles wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:15 pm
Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:51 pm
A person in cryo is one dead person less. I understand it doesn't help your current *politics*, but it's true nevertheless. When the authorities do come and ask "What happened to Joe? We loved that guy." and you tell them he died of food poisoning and they ask "So... why didn't you put him in cryo, then? You know, save him..." what will you answer? "Oh, but we wanted to lynch someone that day. There was a scheduling conflict. No, no, I am definitely not Mafia."

Let them not say: "It was not spoken, not written." We spoke, we witnessed with voices and hands.
Hey, this is definitely not my best contribution, but there is an easy way to solve this dispute. If joesatri prefers cryo to virus and he's sure he will die soon, he can just put himself into cryo (he can tell Daemon he's locking himself in). If he would rather not do cryo, that's his choice as well. We don't need to vote to lynch him and I agree that this might be distracting from the actual game.
How and why?!
Are we just making up as we go along?
Hi Noni,

Yes this idea is just something I am coming up with because I feel lynching joesatri is a really pointless, distracting debate. If we are willing to say that cryo is better than infection in any real way, we can equally just say that people can check themselves into cryo if they feel that way.

Do you disagree with how I am trying to end this debate?

-MrWaffles

Edit: "lynching joesatri for his benefit is a really pointless, distracting debate"

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@joesatri can you answer my questions more in detail, please? I know you might be waiting on @Trigardon's role claim but most likely he will start posting when it's too late. Late last night when I was reading the posts, he was online for at least an hour and he didn't say anything...
phox wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:40 pm
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:29 pm
Care to elaborate?
Nope. I'm good.

Jokes aside, that's all I know, that he left his room.
Can you explain more clearly please? how do you know he left his room , did you use some kind of ability to check on him or did the mod tell you ? Also how did you find out you are dying today and what is the cause of your illness, the virus? do you know anything about the "bad food" Noni mentioned?

edited typos

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Saw Trig around this afternoon as well...

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:51 pm
The temperature check is the only ability I have. I do know of the existence of a doctor (part of my role description), whom I'm supposed to help in his mission.

I can think of two distinct possibilities (there may be more):
SCENARIO A. (Joesatri LIES) There's a 1-person infected faction that has infected/recruited both Joesatri and Noni.
- Joesatri is lying and making up stuff as he goes to confuse the town and gain some extra time.
- My role is very meaningful, COP-type.
- Has mafia recruiting which is an unorthodox, an unpleasant game mechanic for players, not very likely to be used by Daemon IMO.

SCENARIO B. (Joesatri TRUTHFUL) There's a faction that kills with delayed-action (Maintenance and Cleaning), separate from the 1-day vote denial/feeling unwell.
- Odd (improbable) that Joesatri has suffered TWO health-adverse events on consecutive nights; it's suspicious that he's coming clean about it in piece meal fashion after being declared infected.
- My role is essentially useless.
- The truthfulness might be proven if he does expire as promised; unless another evil faction kills him to obfuscate things even more.

Siderite may indeed be patient zero (he maintains his in-role gibberish characteristic), and now voting patient one without a game-coherent argument in order to distance himself from his first victim. To me he remains a great candidate for a role claim.
I have no reason to suspect joesatri and I don't know why ppl are trying to lynch him when he already said he won't survive the night (which sux - delayed death)

Also he didn't mention anything about being recruited and I don't think this is a valid option tbh. I believe he may be infected and the cleaning bit is just a cover?

@rad could it be that you are a crazy cop and are getting fake and real temperature results? That would also be an explanation.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Don't get me wrong, I don't really suspect @joesatri

But that being said, someone saying they are %100 dead tonight and then not giving a full disclosure of their roles, abilities with everything they know before they are dead, now that doesn't sound very good to me.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Rene wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:37 pm
Don't get me wrong, I don't really suspect @joesatri

But that being said, someone saying they are %100 dead tonight and then not giving a full disclosure of their roles, abilities with everything they know before they are dead, now that doesn't sound very good to me.
He said he would before the end of the night and he had already told us everything except the role name

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

The temperature check could have different meanings. Maybe someone's temperature rises when he uses his NTA. Or maybe an increased temperature means he had a visitor at night. Eg, the cleaners.

I highly doubt, you can so easily deduct friends and foes.

You said the doctor is in your role description, can you explain?

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

joesatri wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:36 am
valli wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am
Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:56 am
Joesatri, if you know you gonna die next night anyways, why won't you tell us your role, NTAs and their usage history and results? What are you waiting for and why?
Waiting for others do declare first so that they cannot use his role declaration as a template might be the case.
Bingo. I don't have a lot more to share, but i will reveal everything before the day ends.
My bad.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Seems pretty evident to me that a person with high temperature is infected, what happens next? Well, we'll see what happens to joesatri tonight if he doesn't get saved by the healer. As much as I like joesatri to be in the game, I almost don't want him to be saved by the healer as I'd like to know whether he's lying (his broken water faucet method of divulging info is straining to say the least) plus it'll give us more clues about nonni and radwulf's roles to determine validity. Lastly, it will help us determine what happens to an infected person so we have it out in the open and clear to everyone.

In the meantime, still waiting for trigardon's role claim...

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:54 pm
The temperature check could have different meanings. Maybe someone's temperature rises when he uses his NTA. Or maybe an increased temperature means he had a visitor at night. Eg, the cleaners.

I would think.. if the doctor dies, radwulf becomes a doctor. Something like that. That's why he would know a doctor exists.

I am still debating (with myself) if i should share the last bit of information i have.
I am a computer guy, that can hack into a workstation and tell (by using the webcam) if the target left the room or not.

I've already shared what i know about radwulf - he went out of his room - N1.
Regarding last night, my target ALSO left the room. Now.. if this person is a townie, i might feed him to the wolves..

I will decide by the end of day if I reveal the name of my target in N2.

Heffie, no healer can heal me. I'm doomed :)

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

valli wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:14 am
Another important information for you all. I got delivered a note by our famous mod (due to some communication issue a bit late :() that I am so convinced today that I have to vote for Trigardon. So my vote sticks on him for the rest of the day.
Hey,

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this so I thought I would bring it up.

@Noni Noni, is this the same thing that you were told by Daemon on Day 1 (when you voted for Zero)? That you are convinced to vote for Zero? I am asking because valli has voted twice today (first radwulf then Trigardon) and I want to know if this is truly due to Daemon's communication mistake or something else.

-MrWaffles

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

MrWaffles wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42 pm
valli wrote:
Another important information for you all. I got delivered a note by our famous mod (due to some communication issue a bit late :() that I am so convinced today that I have to vote for Trigardon. So my vote sticks on him for the rest of the day.
Hey,

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this so I thought I would bring it up.

@Noni Noni, is this the same thing that you were told by Daemon on Day 1 (when you voted for Zero)? That you are convinced to vote for Zero? I am asking because valli has voted twice today (first radwulf then Trigardon) and I want to know if this is truly due to Daemon's communication mistake or something else.

-MrWaffles
On night 1 I had a discussion with a visitor and I was convinced zero was to blame and I had to vote him.
That's pretty much it.
Regarding joesatri's ability, I have the reverse of what he has. He says he can see if someone left his room, I can see if someone visited another person's room.

On the first night I misunderstood and I thought I could see any activity regarding the room, but now I know I can only see if the occupant left the room.

And it's eerie to me that Joe and I both targeted the same person on night 1 and the same thing happened to us on day 1 and respectively day two:)

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

I have been trying to catch up on all the latest developments and latest revelations. I have to say I'm very confused. There has been a lot of back and forth, so apologies if I missed something. While we wait for Trigardon to show up, I wanted to try to clarify a couple of things.

My feeling is that joesatri is telling the truth. It seems quite clear that if/when he dies today, unfortunate as it is, we will get final confirmation of his role and alignment. We would know tomorrow (in-game) if he was lying as he has said multiple times he's beyond saving.
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
The cleaning and maintenance department is clearly the mafia (N1 kill confirms it).

[...]

He has 2 ways of knowing this:
- he is indeed a NURSE
- he runs/is part of the cleaning and maintenance department.
@joesatri, you started the day by voting for radwulf, and claiming that he is part of the maintenance department - which could be the mafia. Is that still your belief? I think your insight here will be useful. Also, in the post above it sounds like you can confirm that radwulf's role is NURSE, is that right?
valli wrote:
@valli, did this sound malicious? It looks like we have two separate vote manipulators, one who can force you to vote for someone, and one who can prevent you from voting (through food poisoning?). We might have already covered this, but it's probably important to keep track of these going forward.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

More than half of day 2 is gone and it feels like we're all just waiting to die :(
Trigardon if you've been online and not posted you're a scoundrel to say the least!

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Skuggi wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:02 pm
I have been trying to catch up on all the latest developments and latest revelations. I have to say I'm very confused. There has been a lot of back and forth, so apologies if I missed something. While we wait for Trigardon to show up, I wanted to try to clarify a couple of things.

My feeling is that joesatri is telling the truth. It seems quite clear that if/when he dies today, unfortunate as it is, we will get final confirmation of his role and alignment. We would know tomorrow (in-game) if he was lying as he has said multiple times he's beyond saving.
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
The cleaning and maintenance department is clearly the mafia (N1 kill confirms it).

[...]

He has 2 ways of knowing this:
- he is indeed a NURSE
- he runs/is part of the cleaning and maintenance department.
@joesatri, you started the day by voting for radwulf, and claiming that he is part of the maintenance department - which could be the mafia. Is that still your belief? I think your insight here will be useful. Also, in the post above it sounds like you can confirm that radwulf's role is NURSE, is that right?
valli wrote:
@valli, did this sound malicious? It looks like we have two separate vote manipulators, one who can force you to vote for someone, and one who can prevent you from voting (through food poisoning?). We might have already covered this, but it's probably important to keep track of these going forward.
@Skuggi not sure what you mean with "malicious"? Indeed there seema to be two different NTAS concerning voting. Like you described it above.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

I am not convinced either way by radwulf.

Henos smart enough to push hard to lynch Moxy and use that as an alibi on day two.("would I be pushing this hard in day 1 if I were mafia?").

He dies know about the temperature though..
Only two ways for that to happen:
- he tells the truth, he is a NURSE
- he caused it.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

joesatri wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:11 pm

He is smart enough to push hard to lynch Moxy and use that as an alibi on day two.("would I be pushing this hard in day 1 if I were mafia?").

He does know about the temperature though..
- he caused it.

He is smart enough..

and

He does know about the temperature...

Phone + 1 AM = fail

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

joesatri wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:00 pm

I will decide by the end of day if I reveal the name of my target in N2.

Heffie, no healer can heal me. I'm doomed :)
Womp womp.... Also can you please not wait till the end of the day? What good is that?

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:04 pm
More than half of day 2 is gone and it feels like we're all just waiting to die :(
Trigardon if you've been online and not posted you're a scoundrel to say the least!
Yep, and two people have already confirmed spotting him online at separate times today and not posting a thing :evil:

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Heffie wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:22 pm
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:04 pm
Yep, and two people have already confirmed spotting him online at separate times today and not posting a thing :evil:
Seriously not bothered by him dying now. And all the peace loving no Lynch voters can follow.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

I agree, not appreciating the time wasting nor the slowdown. I say we start insta-lynching tomorrow to kick-start this conversation again if we don't get answers.

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

I second that, at this rate we won't be getting anywhere fast and the dwindling isn't doing the town any favours.

@Joe - good news about the food poisoning not being related to dying the following day, that's at least a saving grace. Daemon sure didn't make this a simple game!
Also, funny about you being a computer guy, it's almost too much of a coincidence given what you do in real life :lol:

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

joesatri wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:11 pm

Henos smart enough to push hard to lynch Moxy and use that as an alibi on day two.("would I be pushing this hard in day 1 if I were mafia?").

He dies know about the temperature though..
- he caused it.
I'll go with "he caused it"

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

I think it's safe to say by now that @Trigardon is not going to show up and defend his position. I think the whole tactic is to make us totally waste today.
So can we please go ahead with the lynching and continue exploring the other information we have? Make the most of today. If we are going to start loosing 2 people every night it's not going to be good.
Go ahead mafia! Blame me! I have no remorse in lynching someone who is very much a suspect and is just stalling the game.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Since there was no mandatory cleaning on night 1 (no one told about it and no one died from sickness this day), we can assume with current knowledge that @Trigardon is the cleaning dude polluting rooms with virus infected rags.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Leave it to Daemon to make the two main things in our current lives (cleaning and food) bad! :)

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

MrWaffles wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:57 pm
I agree that I would like Trigardon to engage with us more. I am not necessarily calling for him to declare role, because I don't know if we can really figure out if he's telling the truth or lying afterwards (and his role declaration may help the Mafia).

I want to see him write an argument as to why there was no death in the first day. We know he was blocked and little else. I can certainly think of reasons why there was no first day death that don't implicate Trigardon, but I want to hear his point of view because we can then decide how sensible it is.

If he has not engaged with us in a meaningful way by Tuesday, and it is not an instant lynch situation, I will vote Trigardon. If my vote has the potential of causing instant lynch, I will think harder about whether to join in.

-MrWaffles
Hi,

I promised on Sunday that I would vote for Trigardon if it was not a instant lynch situation and he had not engaged with us meaningfully. As it sounds like he has seen these posts and has chosen not to answer, I will cast my vote for him. I believe he has 10 votes right now: Heffie, Skuggi, Emilly, Princess.ruxi, Mary, SilveXtru, Phox, Nanaa, valli, and Rene. This means my vote will not create an instant lynch, but can allow for instant lynch if three more people get fed up.

-MrWaffles

unvote Emilly
vote Trigardon

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

That should be the current vote count + voting pattern.

Required votes:
deadline lynch: 9
instant lynch: 14

Unofficial vote count:
11 for Trigardon - valli, Heffie, Nanaa, Skuggi, Emilly, Princess.ruxi, Mary, SilveXtru phox, Rene, MrWaffles
2 for Radwulf - EscapedConvict, Sander
1 for EscapedConvict - radwulf
1 for Gridfon - Bombaclaat
1 for joesatri - Siderite

1 unable to vote - Noni

Voting patterns:
valli: radwulf -> Trigardon
EscapedConvict: radwulf
joesatri: radwulf -> Trigardon -> No Vote
Heffie: Trigardon
radwulf: EscapedConvict
Gridfon: Skuggi -> Trigardon -> No Vote
zero: radwulf -> No Vote
MrWaffles: Emilly -> Trigardon
Nanaa: radwulf -> Trigardon
Skuggi: Trigardon
Emilly: Trigardon
Bombaclaat: NO LYNCH -> Trigardon -> Gridfon
Princess.ruxi: Trigardon
Mary: Trigardon
SilveXtru: Trigardon
Sander: radwulf
phox: Trigardon
Rene: Trigardon
Siderite: NO LYNCH -> joesatri

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

valli wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:32 am
That should be the current vote count + voting pattern.

Required votes:
deadline lynch: 9
instant lynch: 14

Unofficial vote count:
11 for Trigardon - valli, Heffie, Nanaa, Skuggi, Emilly, Princess.ruxi, Mary, SilveXtru phox, Rene, MrWaffles
2 for Radwulf - EscapedConvict, Sander
1 for EscapedConvict - radwulf
1 for Gridfon - Bombaclaat
1 for joesatri - Siderite

1 unable to vote - Noni

Voting patterns:
valli: radwulf -> Trigardon
EscapedConvict: radwulf
joesatri: radwulf -> Trigardon -> No Vote
Heffie: Trigardon
radwulf: EscapedConvict
Gridfon: Skuggi -> Trigardon -> No Vote
zero: radwulf -> No Vote
MrWaffles: Emilly -> Trigardon
Nanaa: radwulf -> Trigardon
Skuggi: Trigardon
Emilly: Trigardon
Bombaclaat: NO LYNCH -> Trigardon -> Gridfon
Princess.ruxi: Trigardon
Mary: Trigardon
SilveXtru: Trigardon
Sander: radwulf
phox: Trigardon
Rene: Trigardon
Siderite: NO LYNCH -> joesatri
I agree with valli's vote count and people responsible for each vote. I have not checked the voting pattern though as I record votes slightly differently.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:19 am
I think it's safe to say by now that @Trigardon is not going to show up and defend his position. I think the whole tactic is to make us totally waste today.
So can we please go ahead with the lynching and continue exploring the other information we have? Make the most of today.
I'm going to agree. Even though Trig is going to be lynched at the end of the day, I prefer the use the remaining time to really pressure someone. And we will immediately have more - verified - information. Plus the day doesn't end with an insta Lynch.

So unvote Radwulf and Vote Trigardon

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@radwulf and @EscapedConvict how does it benefit anyone if you guys just vote each other and that's your main focus?!
Conspiracy theory : you are in this together and have orchestrated this feud to divert our attention from your real interests.
I'm just kidding about this but I'm not kidding about how this slow down is really making me feel like I'm in a 15 player game not 28.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Gotta agree with Noni.

EC, I would like to hear more about your list... who do you think is scum.

blissie
Reactions:

Post by blissie »

Finally I had the chance to read all the comments. Trigardon still owes us a role since yesterday. the fact that he is silent does not help a bit. It is a bit strange the fact that valli has to vote for Trigardon. Usually the mob forces votes, or am I wrong?

vote Trigardon

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:11 am
Gotta agree with Noni.
Like in real life, so in mafia my brother

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

I believe Trigardon has 13 votes now. One more leads to instant lynch...

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

MrWaffles wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:32 am
Thats kind of the point

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:53 am
MrWaffles wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:32 am
Thats kind of the point
I know. I'm just pointing it out so no does it accidentally.

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

Are you sure you need 14? it was 14 when it was half of 28. Now we're 26.
Perhaps 13 is enough now to form the mob to gladly see their foe outstretched beneath the tree.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:54 pm

And I highly doubt the temperature check could have a different meaning in a coronavirus-themed game. As for the doctor, I know nothing else except for what I've already paraphrased from my role description.

One of Noni's posts describes a SCENARIO C. The infected are a classical, fixed-number mafia and Joesatri is one of them, but not necessarily Noni. In this case also, the feeling ill/voting restriction is separate from fever/infectious mafia allegiance.

I will now unvote Escaped Convict
and vote Trigardon (not accidental), so we can move on. His refusal to post at this point is rather incompatible with a pro-town role.

Trigardon
Reactions:

Post by Trigardon »

Sorry for being a pretty hard letdown here guys. If I Counted correctly right now I'm going to be lynched right away.

Still I suppose I owe you all some kind of explanation what happened (and why I was being inactive when comes to replying).

To make it short, my full time job is being a medic. As you can guess there's a lot to do these days. You're not wrong, but I was able to be active UNTIL:

4 workmates were quarantined.
2 workmates dropped out due to (potential) burn-outs.

So I had to do double-shifts until quarantine will end. Which is hopefully this week, in case nobody has COVID-19. No guarantees here, one out of four seems to have fever lately so they're going to test him this week.

2nd part:

I'm an owner of a cafe / bar. So even more troubles I'm facing right now is on how to keep it alive and going once we're allowed to re-open. Currently facing a massive loss of waitresses in case someone wondering. And seems like there's no end in sight. Except for me giving up on it, which is what I'm really trying to impede.

For anyone interested, my role was Security Guard.

Again, sorry for being unreliable on this and I hope (in case it happens) I'm once more welcomed in case of another Mafia game going.

Good luck lynching that Mafia scum!

- Trigardon

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@Trigardon do you have a NTA?

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Perhaps the greater good was too important to look after his own good. Being escorted towards the cryo storage area, Trigardon was contemplating the rumours that while it was easy to get frozen like a bag of peas, you'd be lucky if you get at least some of your extremities thawed safely, as opposed to breaking off and falling down like icicles.

Trigardon (Security Guard) is put in cryo-stasis.

14 Trigardon: Heffie, Skuggi, Emilly, Princess.ruxi, Mary, SilveXtru, Phox, Nanaa, valli, Rene, Mr.Waffles, Sander, Blissie, radwulf.
1 radwulf: EscapedConvict
1 Gridfon: Bombaclaat

DAY 2 continues, until Wednesday, April 22nd, 20:00 GMT/UTC
There are 25 players remaining. 13 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 9 votes required for deadline lynch.

Please remember that there's an easier way to vote/unvote and mention someone right now, by selecting the username:
@d > @Daemon
+d > vote Daemon
*d > unvote Daemon

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Well, note to CROWN MGMT :

Next time please put more thought into hiring security team.

Are these all coincidences or how is everyone dead part of security?!

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Ok, no need for mafia to be active, we are doing a pretty good job killing our own.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

[off-game]Very sorry for your real life troubles, Trigardon. I hope things get better soon.[/off-game]

Now that the two most suspicious people were voted off and turned out to be Security, they're looking more and more like a mafia faction. Note that Trigardon's role claim did not even mention a night time ability. Also, his death story leaves more room for this interpretation: their mission to liquidate us may be compatible with the "greater good".

Siderite, in Joesatri's case you were arguing cryostasis is a good thing. Now, with Trigardon you seem to imply otherwise. Why the inconsistency? I will vote Siderite for a role-claim. I'm also willing to go back to Escaped Convict.

I'm hoping there is not some definite tactical advantage Joesatri stands to gain from an extra day, if he's lying and mafia. There's a very murky quality to his revealing and interpreting of the health-related events affecting him after I revealed his fever.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

radwulf wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:42 pm
Now that the two most suspicious people were voted off and turned out to be Security, they're looking more and more like a mafia faction. Note that Trigardon's role claim did not even mention a night time ability. Also, his death story leaves more room for this interpretation: their mission to liquidate us may be compatible with the "greater good".
I think you're reading too much into it.