Post by Moxy »

Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 am
I’m talking about this.
zero wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:21 am
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:45 am
Zero, it's when the explicitly is there, you do nothing. That is what bothers me.
Can you elaborate please? I fail to understand what you are referring to and which explicit behavior I chose to ignore.
Escaped convict had three votes at the time. He got one early game as a random vote from Bombaclaat. Wake up post 14. Escaped hadn’t posted or wasn’t name at that time at all.

Radwulf himself voted against him, and right before he wants to know his role, Behemoth voted also against him. 3 votes, early game, in a match with no intel, he asks for a role. It’s radwulf that wants to immediately know what he does. But for some reason, you find it acceptable of radwulf.
radwulf wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:36 am
EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:02 pm
I'm giving everyone the benefit of the doubt at this point.
Personally, I'd like a role claim from you at this point, should you gather the required votes for it.
In addition, I dislike Behemoth his behavior. Behemoth jumped onto Moxy his role declaration right after Daemon interfered with rules. Radwulf had not asked for Moxy his role at that time. He asked for Escaped Convict’s. Behemoth seems to be eager to bandwagon on anyone.

Also.
Skuggi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:19 am
Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:55 am
My NTA is that I can send a message to other people at night. And they can reply if they so wish.
This definitely sounds legit to me, and it sounds like a townie ability.
If anything, I’d think a traitor is in need of such an ability. And killing a traitor is as good as killing a mafia. So unless Moxy or someone else can convince me why I'm seeing that ability wrong, I'll rest my vote. Vote Moxy
All I can say and with skuggi confirm part of my role Let’s not let the fact that he added onto the bandwagon go in notice.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Oh and so as I Blocked trig last night and there was no kill my final vote for the day will end up on him.

Vote Trigardon

Stringer
Reactions:

Post by Stringer »

I wonder where is radfwulf now.
He was pretty vocal, went as far as calling Moxy liar and scum, and begged us all to lynch Moxy... and was pushing hard for Moxy to reveal his role.

Now, once that is done, radwulf is suddenly quiet, no comments, not a single post since then.

It seems like radwulf saw an opening to push Moxy to reveal his role, and took the opportunity.

And now that this objective is completed, he falls silent.

Isn't that what mafia would do, push townys to reveal their roles asap?

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Yeah it is stringer and like I said earlier I targeted rad to see if someone would jump on the bandwagon but they didn’t... maybe cause mafia didn’t want to target their own?

blissie
Reactions:

Post by blissie »

2 NTA it is unheard of. And also they do not have anything in common. The first NTA has little to no logic in the game. Why the head of security - that implies that there are more of security guards - would send anonymous messages? The second one, makes sense. But why two and why two in the same night??? We have 28 players, it does not make any sense to make a super role and other that have a little to no NTA. So I think that the lying part is indisputable. The only question that remains: is some truth to Moxy's statement or it's all... (you know the word, you've used it)

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

If u want bliss I can send a message to you tonight, or try too who knows mafia could redirect my nta now they know I have a way to prove myself but I can’t at least try.

Plus it’s daemon who knows what he’s capable off, and it isn’t unheard off it’s happened before in daemons games.

I’m telling the full truth but of course your still trying to twist it. Whatever all I can do is continue to tell the truth.

Here’s a question though I’m security not scientist. There’s nothing in the story to suggest that they are part of the story. If I was mafia surley I would try and claim a scientific role? There’s wasn’t any indication that there was any other roles out there before I claimed. Another reason I was so against claiming.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

blissie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:59 pm
2 NTA it is unheard of. And also they do not have anything in common. The first NTA has little to no logic in the game. Why the head of security - that implies that there are more of security guards - would send anonymous messages? The second one, makes sense. But why two and why two in the same night??? We have 28 players, it does not make any sense to make a super role and other that have a little to no NTA. So I think that the lying part is indisputable. The only question that remains: is some truth to Moxy's statement or it's all... (you know the word, you've used it)
You even stated yourself, that we should not forget who the mod of the game is ... I find two NTAs also unsual, but Daemon is guilty of being crazy anyway.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Good point blissie in post #205.

As for you chief of security all muscle and no brains I will keep you on the burner for just a little longer if I may.
I went back and re-read all your posts, keeping in mind your role and abilities.
Vote Trigardon

No lynch only helps mafia dude
You started the day by voting Trigardon, which is fair, sounds legit.
He then voted you back without giving a reason, calling you mafia, which is a little fishy. OK, a lot.

But, as soon as Trigardon explains this
Lining up a hundred of people who might be guilty of anything and just shooting one randomly just didn't seem like a good idea to me at first, you filthy Mafia spy!  :D
you back-up
See you could of said that In the first place !
and unvote Trigardon, then focus on Radwulf.

Why not push Trigardon? Why not build pressure towards a role reveal? You just back-up so easily and go into a mad rant against radwulf, when you had the info about Trigardon?

The second thing, if you are all muscle and no brains, it makes sense you cand stop someone from leaving their room, but why do you have the ability to send a message? To what point? And how does that connect with the previous!
Blissie makes a good point! 28 people in the game, and you get 2 NTAs while others have none?
Or you were just overcompensating when claiming the importance of your role, to make sure you are not lynched today.

Help me understand all this, and I change my vote to Trigardon.

Edited post number

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Oh now this is interesting!
blissie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:59 pm
2 NTA it is unheard of.
Now let's see your initial reasoning to vote for Moxy.
blissie wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:41 pm
Why is it so crazy to believe some alternative game-play? Let's not forget who is the mod. The fact that you are implying that if we believe anything else than your general narrative makes us suspicions, is typical rookie mob mistake.
Unvote Moxy Vote Blissie
Moxy can't give any further intel. All he will do is distract us. And concerning princess her post, If you are claiming to go after Trigardon for the No Lynch comment, that I can believe. But if you are willing to go after Trigardon because Moxy blocked him, while you don't believe Moxy, that's a weid set of thoughts.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

That really is a good point. Care to explain blissie before I change my vote to you.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Unvote Moxy Vote Blissie
Moxy can't give any further intel. All he will do is distract us. And concerning princess her post, If you are claiming to go after Trigardon for the No Lynch comment, that I can believe. But if you are willing to go after Trigardon because Moxy blocked him, while you don't believe Moxy, that's a weid set of thoughts.
I'm willing to go after Trigardon IF Moxy convinces me he's all clean. For now, since I don't believe him, I keep my vote on Moxy.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:16 pm

As for you chief of security all muscle and no brains I will keep you on the burner for just a little longer if I may.
I went back and re-read all your posts, keeping in mind your role and abilities.
Vote Trigardon

He then voted you back without giving a reason, calling you mafia, which is a little fishy. OK, a lot.

Lining up a hundred of people who might be guilty of anything and just shooting one randomly just didn't seem like a good idea to me at first, you filthy Mafia spy!  :D
you back-up

Why not push Trigardon? Why not build pressure towards a role reveal? You just back-up so easily and go into a mad rant against radwulf, when you had the info about Trigardon?
My initial thinking here was that I didn’t want to reveal my role on the first day, not when it’s so important. Blocking and being able to communicate with people at night, that’s a powerful role. One I didn’t want to reveal so early. Clearly I failed but why intention was there.

The second thing, if you are all muscle and no brains, it makes sense you cand stop someone from leaving their room, but why do you have the ability to send a message? To what point? And how does that connect with the previous!
Blissie makes a good point! 28 people in the game, and you get 2 NTAs while others have none?
Or you were just overcompensating when claiming the importance of your role, to make sure you are not lynched today.

Edited post number
Sigh explain why I have two NTA’s ? Well I didn’t want this information out there but I’m head of security. I can send messages to look for my other members of security team. Everyone I send a message too can reply. So whether my other members of security can send messages to me Without having to wait for me to send one I would of thought so. And that information I didn’t want out there but if it saves me sorry guys.

And what you mean others have none? It’s daemons game! Everyone unless your a backup has an nta. At least has been in the last 3 games daemon has modded. I wouldn’t expect it to be any different.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Moxy, if you had such a powerful role, why did you take all the risks with that bandwagon ploy? Shouldn't you have just stayed quiet, talked to people in the night, and blocked who you thought was mafia?

I am not accusing you. I just don't understand the strategy.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:16 pm

Vote Trigardon

you back-up

Edited post number
Nice summary Princess.ruxi. I too find Moxy's NTA's suspicious. What is the point of sending messages to others in the night? I can understand that we're talking about Daemon here and that two NTA's might not be too fat fetched but I can't remember him ever distributing useless and superfluous abilities either. You also claimed that the recipient can write back if they so wish but Skuggi seems to dispute this.
Skuggi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:19 am
I can confirm that I received an anonymous message saying we're all in this together. I didn't know I could reply. I also completely missed the hint in your post - sorry about that. There have been a lot of posts to catch up on. This definitely sounds legit to me, and it sounds like a townie ability.

What I find slightly odd is that you have two very different NTAs. Could you explain how your blocking role works?
Is this just a ploy between the two of you that you made up to get some sort of alibi and to which Skuggi duly obliged? The only thing that makes me doubt this and hence why I am not actually voting for you is that Skuggi disproved that he had the option of replying. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding.

On the other hand, we do need to hear from Trigardon. Perhaps the reason we had no deaths in the first night is due to you blocking him. As Princess.ruxy also highlighted, you did cast your first vote of the day to him which offers at least some weight to your claims. As a result, I will:
vote: Trigardon and ask him to come forward.

In contrast to what others claim, lynching in the first day is crucial because even if we get it wrong, and I hope we don't, the knowledge gained from this can be very useful in separating the wolves from the sheep in the following days. We can't rely and hope on NTAs alone in getting rid of the mafia scum.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Moxy you're just too much. Your role claim looks fabricated. In detail, sure, but it just does not completely come full circle.

You just do not have 2 NTAs, sorry.
I believe the one with sending a message as it was confirmed by Skuggi but the 2nd one with blocking people is a lame attempt.

You conveniently picked Trigardon (because it serves your story since you voted for him early on) but that story falls apart after that.
As Princess said in post #208 your sole purpose today should have been convincing everyone to lynch Trigardon based on the strong intel you had from blocking him and nobody being killed last night.
But no, you retract your vote from Tridardon, very early on and continue your day hijacking the game thread with your antics.

To me it seems like a case of maybe a Psycho (alone mafia) with the ability to sow confusion in others by sending mixed messages at night.
Also falls in line with the message you sent last night "we're all in this together" trying to convince Skuggi of your innocence.

That's all the sense I can make of it for now.

PS: like someone else pointed out already, yes, I did not like radwulf's and behemoth's very early role claim requests from me. it's not, especially, in radwulf's character to do that to me as a townie so early on and based on so little info (to put it in context for people that do not know, me and radwulf are good real life friends and know each other very well)

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

I must admit that the "we're all in this together" message that moxy posted seemed super weird to me and non related to what he was writing.... I am just wondering if moxy thought about it and used it as an "insurance policy" to use in case he needs it later, after he would have explaied it and somehow gotten Skuggi to back him up. But based on all the details he gave us about the role he has, he makes somewhat of a compelling argument, I am just not sure if I believe that it's 100% accurate. Why would the security guard be able to send messages in this scenario?

Also,@moxy why stress the fact that the mod would never tamper with the" fundamental principles of mafia" and argue that daemon wouldn't create unbalance in the game so vehemently in the beginning of the game, when supposedly, you knew that you posses 2 NTAs while others have none, putting you in a position with much more power.

I have to admit, you made me change my stance on how determined I was to vote for you, but I will keep my vote for now, until more convincing arguments surface

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

I need to add this to my #215 post.

The only way I can reconcile the 2 NTAs claim is that Skuggi and Moxy are on the same team and the message at night is not a real NTA, just a way for Moxy to get Skuggi to confirm his innocence.

That would make the blocking ability more believable but it still does not explain why Moxy didn't go after Trigardon with all he had today.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Also doesn't anyone find it odd that @Skuggi not only did not know he could answer back but also that he missed the very obvious clue @Moxy left in the end of one of his message? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but still.... "the clue" was really obvious and moxy claims that people can either choose to answer to his messages or not so then why would Trigardon say he didn't know, maybe he is hiding the fact that he didn't want to answer to the message? maybe it's just a wild thought

Edit :typo

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:35 pm
Sigh explain why I have two NTA’s ? Well I didn’t want this information out there but I’m head of security. I can send messages to look for my other members of security team. Everyone I send a message too can reply. So whether my other members of security can send messages to me Without having to wait for me to send one I would of thought so. And that information I didn’t want out there but if it saves me sorry guys.

And what you mean others have none? It’s daemons game! Everyone unless your a backup has an nta. At least has been in the last 3 games daemon has modded. I wouldn’t expect it to be any different.
I see that you have provided further information to some of the sticking points I have highlighted (e.g., the utility of a messaging NTA). I am surprised however to now hear of the existence of an entire security team. Why did you not state this from the very beginning when you divulged your NTAs? Sounds a bit dubious.

Let's see what Trigardo has to say although we might have to come back to you if necessary.

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

I've added a new BBCode for voting and unvoting, suggested by multiple people. Didn't know it was that easy. It's the last BB tag in the toolbar, after the font size, called V.

So you use it like so:

[v]vote Test[/v]
[v]unvote Test[/v]
[v]vote NO LYNCH[/v]

Or you can write your text, like so:
vote Test
...and then select it and click the small V button i've already mentioned.

It turns the encased text bold and red, like so:
vote Test

Next i'm going to consider thinking about trying to attempt to contemplate a tentative at evaluating if maybe assessing the opportunity of giving a shot to coding an interface for mods with automatic vote counting. Eh...

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Tomorrow is the last day...
Here's the votecount.. if anybody was wondering.

6 Moxy
3 Trigardon
2 Behemoth
1 Blissie
1 EscapedConvict
1 Mary
1 Radwulf
1 Siderite
1 Stringer
1 Valli

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Because I didn’t want the mafia to know about it?

I was trying give mafia as little as possible since my role is such a huge one.

Look all I can say is that I blocked Trigardon

Sent a message to skuggi which he said was true.

I can send a message to anyone so choose someone trustworthy you guys not me and I will send them a message. I either send it or mafia intercepts it. But at least you giving a townie a chance to prove himself.

I know my time is short I just ask for maybe the opportunity to prove my role.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

This thing just keeps on growing!!! Pretty soon we will find out you can also resurrect a dead player :lol:
Indulge me though - once you contact the other members of the security team, what happens? What is the purpose of this NTA?

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:15 pm

6 Moxy
3 Trigardon
2 Behemoth
1 Blissie
1 EscapedConvict
1 Mary
1 Radwulf
1 Siderite
1 Stringer
1 Valli
Hey, I didn't check the whole vote count, but doesn't Trigardon have 4 votes? I have Rene, Skuggi, Moxy, and zero voting for him (they were the last four votes before Sander).

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Anyone can reply back apparently. But finding other members of the security team? So I know who too trust maybe? I k ow to be fair that does sound mafia like but daemon didn’t explain why I can send messages to people. Maybe because the head security they can only reply once I sent the message? Who knows I do t have that information

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

phox wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:05 pm
Also doesn't anyone find it odd that @Skuggi not only did not know he could answer back but also that he missed the very obvious clue @Moxy left in the end of one of his message? Maybe it's just a coincidence, but still.... "the clue" was really obvious and moxy claims that people can either choose to answer to his messages or not so then why would Trigardon say he didn't know, maybe he is hiding the fact that he didn't want to answer to the message? maybe it's just a wild thought
Since this has come up several times, I'll clarify. I received the message 'We're all in this together' in the (in-game) morning. You know, the one Daemon always tells us to check. The message was anonymous and there was no indication of a reply possibility - it was just a message.

As for the rest of Moxy's role I cannot say, although I did find it curious to have two active NTAs.

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Moxy's night time message is a lie: we are NOT all in this together; some of us are scum and are acting to destroy the rest of us. I'm guessing the message was crafted to first establish trust and then be used to disinform/misdirect.

So now Moxy is a proven day-time AND night-time liar (unless the message was sent by a mafia colleague). First day lynches don't get any clearer than this.

Siderite's behavior seems forced upon him so we should give him another day to see if it changes. After lynching Moxy, we can pick another suspicious person from the semi-active list (glad to see a bunch of them have started to come out of the woodwork lately :)).

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Siderite wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:02 am
EscapedConvict wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:27 am
vote Siderite

Could we have another poem from you, dear sir, now after all that's happened?
But nothing did happen. I was expecting something else from all of this. I have to say I am disappointed. All this talking and finger pointing. I fear the onset of a murderous campaign, I fear the palpitations caused by too much tea.

I guess getting put in cryo is better than getting killed, so vote me off. I am done.
Not even a role claim from Moxy?? Or all the other discussions?

I mean, c'mon.

My vote stays!
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

After reading this:
Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:25 pm
Anyone can reply back apparently. But finding other members of the security team? So I know who too trust maybe? I k ow to be fair that does sound mafia like but daemon didn’t explain why I can send messages to people. Maybe because the head security they can only reply once I sent the message? Who knows I do t have that information
and this:
Since this has come up several times, I'll clarify. I received the message 'We're all in this together' in the (in-game) morning. You know, the one Daemon always tells us to check. The message was anonymous and there was no indication of a reply possibility - it was just a message.
It seems to me you are the head of a separate faction, with abilities to recruit others. I believe there are roles who know exactly what to reply when they see the message - we are all in this together! Skuggi just wasn't one of them!

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:32 pm
Siderite's behavior seems forced upon him so we should give him another day to see if it changes.
I'm not buying this. He should explain it if it's so. Enough with the poetry.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:39 pm
After reading this:
Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:25 pm
and this:
It seems to me you are the head of a separate faction, with abilities to recruit others. I believe there are roles who know exactly what to reply when they see the message - we are all in this together! Skuggi just wasn't one of them!
All I can guess is because I didn’t sign the message he didn’t k ow who to reply too... I’m only going on what daemon has told me and they can reply back according to my role. That’s all I know why skuggi didn’t get that opportunity or is lying I don’t know I’ve shared everything I know so far.

Stringer
Reactions:

Post by Stringer »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:32 pm
Moxy's night time message is a lie: we are NOT all in this together; some of us are scum and are acting to destroy the rest of us. I'm guessing the message was crafted to first establish trust and then be used to disinform/misdirect.

So now Moxy is a proven day-time AND night-time liar (unless the message was sent by a mafia colleague). First day lynches don't get any clearer than this.
Tbh calling a message like "We're all in this together" a direct "lie" is pretty far-stretched attempt to call someone a liar.
In my experience, the people who are most vocal about calling other people liars, are the actual liars themselves, their accusations being the defense reaction, trying to shift attention.
The moment others hinted at your suspicious behavior, you emerged with more accusations to throw around, and pretty made up accusations at that.

Also, this wording "some of us are scum"... is it a subconscious talking?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Telvek wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:10 pm
Hello!
The first days are so confusing, so I have no Idea about anyone.
But keep talking so we can find you who collaborates with who etc.

I just want you to know I'm alive and active :D
Keep talking so we can find out who collaborates with who?... Lurker? Mafia? Are you going to actually contribute in this game?

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Stringer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:40 pm
He was pretty vocal, went as far as calling Moxy liar and scum, and begged us all to lynch Moxy... and was pushing hard for Moxy to reveal his role.

Now, once that is done, radwulf is suddenly quiet, no comments, not a single post since then.

It seems like radwulf saw an opening to push Moxy to reveal his role, and took the opportunity.

I live in the U.S. (EasternTime); don't expect to see much posting from me during my typical sleep hours. As for role claim demands, it is standard pre-lynch protocol, to give someone very suspicious a last chance to prove their innocence and retrieve any night knowledge they may have in case they do get lynched. Escaped Convict should know that.

As for Moxy's message, it is blatantly false in both letter and spirit. I'm amazed you're trying to argue otherwise. We are not in this together, as ONE faction.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:15 pm

6 Moxy
3 Trigardon
2 Behemoth
1 Blissie
1 EscapedConvict
1 Mary
1 Radwulf
1 Siderite
1 Stringer
1 Valli
You forgot I voted zero

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

Well radwulf is mafia. Only mafia would see wording like that and still try and turn it against me. I was trying to lift people spirits and also give a message that I could slip into a message non discreetly to let people know it was I who sent the message. It’s funny that your not even willing to let me prove it. Let’s just lynch me!

Why won’t you let me prove it?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:15 pm
Stringer wrote:

As for role claim demands, it is standard pre-lynch protocol, to give someone very suspicious a last chance to prove their innocence and retrieve any night knowledge they may have in case they do get lynched. Escaped Convict should know that.
There it is. radwulf's first big stumble. You rubbed me the wrong way from the start but this the first real clear clue. I was waiting for it.

When you first mentioned a role claim from me would be a good idea I only had 3 votes and we were in the first few hours of Day 1.
Is that what you call a pre-lynch last chance situation?

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

radwulf wrote:
Stringer wrote:

I live in the U.S. (EasternTime); don't expect to see much posting from me during my typical sleep hours. As for role claim demands, it is standard pre-lynch protocol, to give someone very suspicious a last chance to prove their innocence and retrieve any night knowledge they may have in case they do get lynched. Escaped Convict should know that.

As for Moxy's message, it is blatantly false in both letter and spirit. I'm amazed you're trying to argue otherwise. We are not in this together, as ONE faction.
Yeah only mafia would talk in such absolutes.

And it’s not blatantly false, your just trying to get a townie lynched why is that ?

But explained how’s its false in spirit?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

joesatri wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:58 am

Unfortunately, i don't have a vote today, but I would like to know more about Trigardon.
Can somebody help with with some votes..?
I second this and can confirm that moxy is less suspicious to me now than Trigardon. Also Trigardon has been completely useless to the town.
It's late in the day and I can't act on it now but there are a few players I know that are SUSPICIOUSLY AND INEXCUSABLY quiet. Tomorrow I will be on each and every one of you.
@zero I also want to hear more from you

Stringer
Reactions:

Post by Stringer »

radwulf wrote:
As for Moxy's message, it is blatantly false in both letter and spirit ... we are not in this together, as ONE faction.
It is logically false in some sense. And true in another sense - that we are all playing that forum game, whoever we are.
Whether it is technically true or false depends on point of view, so that whole argument is empty.

You, on other hand, are trying to pass it as an intentional lie, which is an entirely different thing.
And are actively trying to accuse based on that notion.

You was aggressive from the start, first attacking Moxy for "night time lynch", then going for EscapedConvict for the use of "mob" word, then after Sander for his (actually correct) math, then back to Moxy for his "lie" about "we're all in this together"...

It seems like you are trying very hard to find anything to attack others.
At the same time, when zero and Adela (who is also suspicious) voted against you, you just ignored them both completely.
Why? Because you somehow know they aren't being serious about it? And why would that be?

vote radwulf

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EC, I always rub you the wrong way from the start. From my perspective, yes: you were (and are) lynch-worthy. To your dossier we can now add the intent to kill someone who is probably under a night-time directive, instead of voting off the proven liar.

Moxy, it's utterly false because we are not one faction and not working for the same goal. A townie would have had no way of knowing if the recipient was innocent or not, and could not have made such a guarantee to the recipient. A townie would NOT have thought of giving such a false assurance to an unknown entity. If I look at the message from the perspective of you being mafia, on the other hand, it makes complete sense that you would have tried to lull the recipient (and the town, when the message became publically known) into a false sense of trusting you.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Vote update, as of post #241.

6 Moxy
4 Trigardon
2 Behemoth
2 Radwulf
1 Stringer
1 Siderite
1 Blissie
1 Mary
1 EscapedConvict
1 Valli
1 Zero

Trigardon.. Any news..?

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Moxy, it's utterly false because we are not one faction and not working for the same goal. A townie would have had no way of knowing if the recipient was innocent or not, and could not have made such a guarantee to the recipient. A townie would NOT have thought of giving such a false assurance to an unknown entity. If I look at the message from the perspective of you being mafia, on the other hand, it makes complete sense that you would have tried to lull the recipient (and the town, when the message became publically known) into a false sense of trusting you.
Of course I have no way of knowing if skuggi is innocent or not it’s why I didn’t sign the damn message. Care how to explain sending someone a message is mafia behaviour.

Stoping someone to vote sure

Not allowing them to speak definitely

Sending message that they can just choose to ignore yeah that totally mafia

this just you twisting Things to suit your agenda of moxy is mafia and the more you do the more I convince your mafia using this as an excuse to lynch an innocent townie. I have a way of proving what I say is true but your not even contemplating it because you know now is the only time I can be lynched because after tonight I can send another message and prove my nta’s. and the fact that I’m the townie blocker and maybe cause a no kill last night by blocking trig, maybe, then you want me gone hence why your pushing so much. Tell me, if you do get me lynched how are you going to explain yourself when it is revealed I’m telling the truth?

pelasgi
Reactions:

Post by pelasgi »

hey all!

lots of work with you posting allover the place...
about myself... just a working nice guy; what I´m worried about is EscapedConvict, he talks too much... typically mafioso.
I´m pointing fingers!!!

But for the first day
vote NO LYNCH

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Stringer, that's the whole point of the game. Find suspicious behavior and attack it. Much as I'd like to, I can't lynch all the suspects, at the same time, all by myself.

Sander's math was wrong. If say 25% of players are mafia, the raw target ratio becomes 1/21, not 1/28, as the mafia would not target themselves.

Moxy's statement is logically false in the most important sense, given the game's objective. That in addition to his daytime deceptive behavior, and claimed double nighttime ability.

Moxy, your ability to send a message (or have a message sent by a teammate) is not under question.

Stringer
Reactions:

Post by Stringer »

Also, Gridfon, don't tell me you made that single post on the whole forum just wake me up!

Stringer
Reactions:

Post by Stringer »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:15 pm
Sander's math was wrong. If say 25% of players are mafia, the raw target ratio becomes 1/21, not 1/28, as the mafia would not target themselves.
Target ratio is indeed 1/21, but it is like this only for mafia.
The healer does not know who mafia is, he/she still have to choose from 28 people, so it's 1/28 chance for a healer to pick the correct target.

Thinking that the healer would choose just from 21 targets is mafia perspective. My vote stands.

Moxy
Reactions:

Post by Moxy »

So what you saying is that you believe that I can send message and block? But believe it to be mafia ability and not townie?

Explain how sending a message that people can ignore is mafia nta?? And the townie blocker is a role which I used on Trig and lo and behold no mafia kill.

I explain how my role is mafia...

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:21 pm
So what you saying is that you believe that I can send message and block? But believe it to be mafia ability and not townie?

Explain how sending a message that people can ignore is mafia nta?? And the townie blocker is a role which I used on Trig and lo and behold no mafia kill.

I explain how my role is mafia...
Moxy, can you prove your blocker ability somehow tonight, if you are still around? I don't think anyone is debating whether you can send messages, just whether you actually blocked Trigardon.

Maybe block someone and that person verifies they were blocked in the morning? Hopefully that won't give the mafia much information.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:49 pm
EC, I always rub you the wrong way from the start. From my perspective, yes: you were (and are) lynch-worthy. To your dossier we can now add the intent to kill someone who is probably under a night-time directive, instead of voting off the proven liar.
Here we go again. Same attitude that Stringer was pointing out too.
You don't respond to my accusation and, in turn, you throw stones again.

As to voting you off first, the way I see it, if you're mafia (which I'm 85% you are a this point) it's better to get rid of you first before we eliminate Moxy.
You're more experienced and you can kill at night.

unvote Siderite

vote radwulf