Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:29 pm
Alright, this is good news to come back to.

Noni is still on my list, but EC/Mary have higher priority.
Also, @Emilly might have been overly dramatic, but she kept calling out @phox for BETRAYAL, and @phox tried equally hard to defend @Emilly before she gave up. :D
Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:08 pm
Emilly spent most of the day trying to stop the lynch against Mary. Why?
I suspect her claims had two uses; paint me as Godfather and protect @Mary.

I would prefer first dealing with the twins as promised and after dealing with @Nanaa (or tomorrow).
Think about it, the remaining hidden Mafia players would have a very strong desire to distract from the obvious twin problem and recuperate their loss with a conspirator kill at least.

vote EscapedConvict (or @Mary if that one is easier)

Any innocent voting for Nanaa before the twins, please reconsider.
Any guilty voting for Nanaa instead, I understand, you won't reconsider.
YO!

Watcha doiin'?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:26 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:23 pm

Sure but maybe vote @Mary instead now that we know how vehemently her scum friend defended her?

If you want to make me feel more comfortable before sacrificing myself for the town maybe? 😁

Also there is a slight chance for me to live that way IF (huge if) in case I am decoupled from her already
Yes I will vote her instead. What if you will be decoupled tonight?! And that's why Emily pushed do save her,knowing full well that if we vote you tomorrow it will only kill you? Or am I just going crazy trying to find a reason why she would defend a known mafia?
I think you're just going crazy

😁 to borrow a page from your "off the cuff blunt replies" book
I'll take crazy over semi sweet any day!

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:32 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Why are you voting against @EscapedConvict instead of voting against @Mary? Presumably Emilly now made Mary a safe lynch choice, and we don't need to be too cautious with lynching @EscapedConvict instead?
Because EC will vote for himself (that's 1 additional vote), while Mary will not.
EC can also vote against Mary, if we agree on that. That does not change much.
Or do you assume that Mary would vote against EC, and then that gives the 1 extra vote?

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

(10) Nanaa: Bombaclaat, valli, EscapedConvict, zero, MrWaffles, phox, behemoth, Noni, Heffie, Princess
(1) EscapedConvict: Clemens

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

My parting gift to you.

vote nanaa

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Clemens wrote:
Gridfon wrote:
Why are you voting against @EscapedConvict instead of voting against @Mary? Presumably Emilly now made Mary a safe lynch choice, and we don't need to be too cautious with lynching @EscapedConvict instead?
Because EC will vote for himself (that's 1 additional vote), while Mary will not.
Damn it actually makes sense

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

I say we go for @Mary , not EC. don't we have enough votes for mary?
Last edited by phox on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Clemens wrote:
Gridfon wrote:
In light of new evidence (@Emilly 's death as a scum friemd of @Mary ) I will vote for @Mary before day's end!!! (nownthat others agree too)

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:34 pm
Clemens wrote:
Gridfon wrote:
Damn it actually makes sense
It does not. EC's vote will benefit our goal regardless. He's been the main instigator.
Or do you assume that Mary will vote against EC?

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Whatever the costs, stopping the malevolent shadow world government from releasing bio-engineered pathogens into the unsuspecting world, silently decimating its unaware peoples, was all worth it. Even more so now, facing the cold truth of the cryo pod. Perhaps it would not end there, and he would be awakened hundreds of years from now, in a time when the occult and the malicious was eradicated.

Nanaa (Conspiracy Theorist) is put in cryo-stasis.

11 Nanaa: Bombaclaat, valli, EscapedConvict, zero, MrWaffles, phox, behemoth, Noni, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, Mary
1 EscapedConvict: Clemens

DAY 3 continues, until Tuesday, April 28th, 21:00 GMT/UTC
There are 19 players remaining. 10 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 7 votes required for deadline lynch.
ALL VOTES ARE RESET FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Vote Mary

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

vote Mary

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

MrWaffles wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:23 pm
Also there is a slight chance for me to live that way IF (huge if) in case I am decoupled from her already
I'll vote Mary rather than you at this point. Both of you agree that you are coupled and at least one of you has to be Mafia because you are directly contradicting one another. You are trying to kill both, which gives town an advantage. Mary is trying to save both, which hurts the town. Also, Emilly tried very hard to save Mary (to the point of losing her own life).

If you are decoupled, that's great. Otherwise, it's still better for the town. Of course, I assume we will investigate the crap out of you if you don't die when we lynch Mary.

-MrWaffles
vote Mary for the reasons above

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

vote Mary

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:33 pm
EC can also vote against Mary, if we agree on that. That does not change much.
Or do you assume that Mary would vote against EC, and then that gives the 1 extra vote?
She might vote for EC, but not for herself.
Honestly, it doesn't matter to me which one (as I said).
I was more concerned by killing off Nanaa prematurely. As you just have. :roll:
Another vote we could have used on EC/Mary.

Regardless, since votes reset anyway.
Alright, as EC has decided.
vote Mary

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

vote Mary

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Your deathwish is my command, vote EscapedConvict.

Peace out

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

It was an honor playing with you all! Lovely team work (at least today:) )

Go town!

Epic game @Daemon !

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

6 Mary: EscapedConvict, zero, MrWaffles, valli, clemens, Princess.ruxi
1 EscapedConvict: Mary

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Vote Mary

Press F to pay your respect to EC.

F

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

@phox @Noni @Heffie @behemoth ?

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

vote Mary

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

vote Mary

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

9 Mary: EscapedConvict, zero, MrWaffles, valli, clemens, Princess.ruxi, Bombaclaat, behemoth, Gridfon

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:54 pm
Vote Mary

Press F to pay your respect to EC.

F
F

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

valli wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:56 pm
9 Mary: EscapedConvict, zero, MrWaffles, valli, clemens, Princess.ruxi, Bombaclaat, behemoth, Gridfon
There is a certain irony there, considering we'd have ten votes on EC now, huh? :D

EDIT: Can't math.
Last edited by Clemens on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

vote Mary
Not trying to postpone. I'm genuinely in trouble at real work for forgetting to do some stuff today abs am trying to sort it now.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:57 pm
vote Mary
Not trying to postpone. I'm genuinely in trouble at real work for forgetting to do some stuff today abs am trying to sort it now.

Join the club

10 Mary: EscapedConvict, zero, MrWaffles, valli, clemens, Princess.ruxi, Bombaclaat, behemoth, Gridfon, Noni

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

F

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

sorry i didnt see it was open again vote mary F

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Sidenote: this is such a thrilling day that I already got a bar of chocolate down and one beer ...

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Clemens wrote:
valli wrote:
There is a certain irony there, considering we'd have ten votes on EC now, huh? :D

That's a delusional proposition. Mary did not want to die today and would not have voted to lynch herself if that vote mattered.

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

Oh wow, things are moving very fast. I believe we already have to votes for an instant lynch so no need to add mine.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:02 pm
Clemens wrote:
valli wrote:

That's a delusional proposition. Mary did not want to die today and would not have voted to lynch herself if that vote mattered.
I agree with Gridfon. That strategy of voting for EC because it gives us an extra vote made no sense in Clemens post #2100

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Well. It was a pleasure playing with you all.
We had quite a productive day today, before my death.
My respect to EC, an all those who took the time to go back, read posts and analyze!
See you in the next life!

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:02 pm
It's just funny, nothing else.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:33 pm
Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:29 pm
Alright, this is good news to come back to.

Noni is still on my list, but EC/Mary have higher priority.
Also, @Emilly might have been overly dramatic, but she kept calling out @phox for BETRAYAL, and @phox tried equally hard to defend @Emilly before she gave up. :D
Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:08 pm
Emilly spent most of the day trying to stop the lynch against Mary. Why?
I suspect her claims had two uses; paint me as Godfather and protect @Mary.

I would prefer first dealing with the twins as promised and after dealing with @Nanaa (or tomorrow).
Think about it, the remaining hidden Mafia players would have a very strong desire to distract from the obvious twin problem and recuperate their loss with a conspirator kill at least.

vote EscapedConvict (or @Mary if that one is easier)

Any innocent voting for Nanaa before the twins, please reconsider.
Any guilty voting for Nanaa instead, I understand, you won't reconsider.
YO!

Watcha doiin'?
@Clemens you were the one STALLING .
As for emily I wasn't the only one defending her, a lot of people were on emily's side because of how detailed her role seemed and cause she was protecting radwulf. She fooled me at first, but after the whole valli/ruxi revelation it was all clear to me.And I voted for her.

ruxi and behemoth also fell into her trap, even EC defended some of her claims in #1839:
Interesting revelations! Thanks @zero

To respond to the bolded part above:
to.me it looks pretty straight forward that @Emilly would be able to 'find" @radwulf to test him even if he was in your room under protection from evil.
I don't see any contradictions orr imposibilities in that scenario.
@Princess.ruxi defending her in post #1866 or post #1862
#1862Post by Princess.ruxi » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:47 pm
phox wrote: ↑Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:42 pm
@Emilly it makes no sense you came forward with your role just NOW on the last day. WHY. Either you do it earlier OR NOT TODAY. Please write a detailed explanation so as why we would believe you , your claims contradict noni and zero.
No, they don't contradict zero's claims! Phox do not let them confuse you!!!
Emily said i betrayed her to frame me, because she got my trust and manipulated me (same as ruxi and behemoth). why would a mafia call out another mafia for betrayal in her last moments alive? who does that help?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:05 pm
Well. It was a pleasure playing with you all.
We had quite a productive day today, before my death.
My respect to EC, an all those who took the time to go back, read posts and analyze!
See you in the next life!
Same @Princess.ruxi , you played a cracking game!

Thank you all for the "F"s. Touching. ;)

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Just noticed the day was unlocked so without further ado, as agreed, I'll vote:mary

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Aaand Daemon disappeared leaving us high and dry

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Somewhere, deep inside, in corners so well hidden that could not be taken over, a frightened child was living her worst nightmare: brotherly rejection. Somewhere, outside, a selfish sibling was wishing her death, be it at the cost of his own – but oh, the glory, the momentous sacrifice, the songs and the praises!

As Mary was slowly heading towards the cryo, eyes immobile, face devoid of expression, being pushed more than walking herself, EscapedConvict was considering how to make his exit. How grand would be for the two of them to be frozen side by side, him holding his twin’s hand. Or just silently accompanying her from a few steps away, not too close but not too far, sobriety and dignity defining him like they always do. After all, he donated his living body to science, for the betterment of the world! And then it hit him. Yes, he must be surrounded by machines, registering his reactions to his sister’s procedure, documenting it for posterity.

Lost in reveries, he ignored the coldness that he felt, creeping upwards, making his thought process sluggish at first then bringing it all to a halt. When he realized that his life was about to end, he tried to say the piece he had so often rehearsed: "I love to live but I can't wait to die!". But all that he managed to do was die. Alone, like everyone else. Soon to be forgotten by a world moving too fast.

Mary (Infected Twin Test Subject) is put in cryo-stasis.
EscapedConvict (Twin Test Subject) is put in cryo-stasis.

11 Mary: EscapedConvict, Mr.Waffles, valli, Clemens, Princess.ruxi, Bombaclaat, Behemoth, Gridfon, Noni, Phox, Heffie.

DAY 3 continues, until Tuesday, April 28th, 21:00 GMT/UTC
There are 16 players remaining. 9 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 6 votes required for deadline lynch.
ALL VOTES ARE RESET FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:09 pm
@Clemens you were the one STALLING .
I've been preaching, today and yesterday after blissie was lynched, about the numerical balance between townie and mafia, together with the third party being anti-mafia in terms of numbers.
So no, I did what I was doing the entire time - prioritizing lynching Mafia over Conspirators.
phox wrote:
As for emily I wasn't the only one defending her, a lot of people were on emily's side because of how detailed her role seemed and cause she was protecting radwulf. She fooled me at first, but after the whole valli/ruxi revelation it was all clear to me.And I voted for her.

ruxi and behemoth also fell into her trap, even EC defended some of her claims in #1839:
Don't worry, none of us have forgotten.
But you were the one to jump at my gullet as soon as she was caught.
Unlike the others, you had a desperation to it as well - the others were trying to, for the most part, figure it out.
phox wrote:
Emily said i betrayed her to frame me, because she got my trust and manipulated me (same as ruxi and behemoth). why would a mafia call out another mafia for betrayal in her last moments alive? who does that help?
Possibly, hence my vote is not on you yet.

But tell me this; why are you so FURIOUS with me for getting the INFECTED Genetics Researcher lynched and giving Mary (also INFECTED) no way out as well?

I don't plan on going after any more votes today, though, as the night is about to begin.
I need a break.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

so sad about EC :(

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Can we pleeeease vote Siderite now

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

For me enough cryo today NO LYNCH

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

17 players remaining @Daemon. Need to review the necessary votes.
6 mafia left.
Good luck.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:18 pm
I'm wary of voting for @Siderite since @Emilly (and @phox) had no qualms of doing so.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

valli wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:20 pm
For me enough cryo today NO LYNCH
I agree with valli now. We don't have proof about Siderite except that he talks strangely. vote: No Lynch

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Clemens i made a mistake. I already said it. I believed emily's claim about you being the godfather, especially because of what @Gridfon said a while back about the godfather. @zero also lead me to believe you are bad in his long post about your contradictions. Maybe you pointed out emily's contradictions because you wanted to brag about it after and get off @Gridfon and @zero 's radar. I really don't know. I won't pick a fight with you cause it's useless, I already said I was wrong .

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:22 pm
behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:18 pm
I'm wary of voting for @Siderite since @Emilly (and @phox) had no qualms of doing so.
That's because he is not the same faction as Emilly