7 Emily : Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox
4 Noni : Siderite, Emily, Ruxi, behemoth
1 EC : EC
1 Telvek : Heffie

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

I do not know about Emily.

@Princess.ruxi you are sticking with your vote on @Noni ?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:31 pm
ok so I am confused :
Is @Emilly lying or are there two experts?

@valli do you know about emily?
Don't worry I feel confused as well... I hope we are not running into my stated Scenario C ...

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@valli can you ask @Daemon if your role exists twice or would that be considered cheating?
@Princess.ruxi why are you not changing your vote?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:34 pm
@valli can you ask @Daemon if your role exists twice or would that be considered cheating?
Because I am still thinking. I am not one to change votes easily. Plus I voted for Noni based on more things than just her inadvertence with Emilly.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:31 pm
ok so I am confused :
Is @Emilly lying or are there two experts?

@valli do you know about emily?
He is voting for her because he believes she is lying. He even revealed his role because he believes she is lying that much

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

phox wrote:
I asked him that immediately after @Emilly role declaration, but as you can expect ... his answer has room for interpretation ...

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:28 pm
I wasn't suspecting you before but you're trying to defend Emily way too much
Everyone is free to suspect anyone. I am trying to rule out the possibility of there being two nearly identical roles. If the story specifically accounts for two specific strands of the virus, why would it be too far fetched to think there might be two types of subject matter experts for each?

It's similar to how it would be plausible to for you to not be suspicious when you hear someone claiming facility manager while you have the lab administrator role on the premise that there's nothing wrong with two nearly identical roles.

Also just for the record, Valli's posts 1762 and 1766 did not provide specific info about his own role, which totally changes the conversation.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

valli wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:37 pm
phox wrote:
I asked him that immediately after @Emilly role declaration, but as you can expect ... his answer has room for interpretation ...
Try to paraphrase the answer please... so we could weigh in?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

It is sad when you feel betrayed by those you trusted and who should support you. I said everything I had.

And this was my last mafiagame. 😪

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

@valli
Can you please confirm whether your role details mention anything about you being an expert in or only being able to detect a specific strand of the virus

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

vote Noni

Because logic compels me that if I'm buying into Emilly's narrative I should disbelieve the one it contradicts with, also I want my vote where it has potential impact before the day ends.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Ok after much re-reading here are my impressions:

- noni did not push for rad to be lynched, she maintained he was probably a crazy cop
- noni believed joesatri mainly because they were afflicted in the same way so she believed he was also at the mercy of mafia
- Even after noni's claim she hung around dad's door and no one visited, Emily said nothing against noni, didn't throw any suspicion or even slight shade in her direction
- Emily then agrees with noni's assessment and states that rad is probably a crazy cop
- rad goes ape shit trying to lynch Joe at which point noni and Emily BOTH agree his behaviour is crazy and it doesn't make sense
- noni starts to believe rad is mafia
- Emily shows up (I believe) once before end of day to state she doesn't think radwulf is guilty. She agrees with noni's earlier comment about going after the inactives
- zero and noni have massive fights throughout the day so there's no reason he would ever back her up at this stage
- zero (unlike Emily) was adamantly defending rad till the end which makes me believe his role
- I believe zero's role makes sense with a pro town one time NTA to save someone because we also have a psycho/martyr out there and possibly Mary or EC who will have a negative one time NTA
- not until Emily's sudden role claim does she throw any suspicion onto noni, and even then, it wasn't until it was pointed out to jery
- Valli's role claim seems legit and I don't believe there can be two with the same exact role
- princess.ruxi corroborated Valli's claim and I believe her to be a townie

Based on all of this and in the interest of not wasting further time suspicion casting, I'll unvote:telvek and vote:emily

Super unexpected turn of events btw, wow!

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

behemoth wrote:
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:28 pm
I wasn't suspecting you before but you're trying to defend Emily way too much
Everyone is free to suspect anyone. I am trying to rule out the possibility of there being two nearly identical roles. If the story specifically accounts for two specific strands of the virus, why would it be too far fetched to think there might be two types of subject matter experts for each?

It's similar to how it would be plausible to for you to not be suspicious when you hear someone claiming facility manager while you have the lab administrator role on the premise that there's nothing wrong with two nearly identical roles.

Also just for the record, Valli's posts 1762 and 1766 did not provide specific info about his own role, which totally changes the conversation.
I don't follow your logic, @valli is the only one who mentioned the 2 strains and called them both by name after @Princess.ruxi put him on the spot. @Emilly didn't even know there were two strains, so how can she be the other "expert virologist" then? Clearly, she's only an expert at infecting.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
valli wrote:
phox wrote:
Try to paraphrase the answer please... so we could weigh in?
He urged me to read my rule careful and to think about whether it leaves room for interpretation that more like me could exist. I did that. I still am unsure. English is not my mother tongue, but I tend to the interpretation that I am the only one ... but like I said I cannot give us 100% certainty.
behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:39 pm
@valli
Can you please confirm whether your role details mention anything about you being an expert in or only being able to detect a specific strand of the virus
It mentions that I am the expert!

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

In addition to @Heffie 's arguments which are all very good, emily also based most of her arguments on "please kill her and I promise you if she is not bad i will vote for myself" this is clearly not a valid argument, it's just something anyone would say before getting lynched.
@Princess.ruxi will you change your vote?
@behemoth why do you keep siding with emily after all her contradictions? just like her, you randomly disclaimed your role without even being asked for it, maybe you got inspired from @Clemens .

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

8 Emily : Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie
4 Noni : Siderite, Emily, Ruxi, behemoth, Rene

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:47 pm
@behemoth why do you keep siding with emily after all her contradictions? just like her, you randomly disclaimed your role without even being asked for it, maybe you got inspired from @Clemens .
Because I'm skimming this at work on the sly and typing as I can, and by the time I'm done with posting there are 20 new ones that I haven't read.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Rene I am not following your logic at all with emily. Care to read @Heffie 's post and reconsider?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Fine. If I kill a townie as the last thing I do before I die I'm going to haunt all of you!!!
unvote Noni
vote Emilly

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

9 Emily : Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi
4 Noni : Siderite, Emily, behemoth, Rene
Last edited by phox on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:49 pm
phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:47 pm
Because I'm skimming this at work on the sly and typing as I can, and by the time I'm done with posting there are 20 new ones that I haven't read.
SAME.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

And also because I wanted to exclude the possibility of two identical roles. Given the stakes, I think it's worth looking at it from every angle to make sure we don't have another Radwulf situation on our hands.

Thanks Valli for responding. In light of everything that has been pointed out, I will vote for Emilly. However, it still doesn't exonerate Noni in my eyes :)

Unvote Noni
Vote Emilly

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

10 Emily : Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, behemoth
3 Noni : Siderite, Emily, Rene

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

@Rene
I'm also watching you buddy. You haven't really been a part of things, but show up at the very end to vote. I think the townies are now finally in agreement with a game plan.

If you don't join us, would you care to entertain us with an assessment of the situation or a summary of your reasons.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

10 Emily : Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, behemoth

@EscapedConvict in light of the current discussions, would you like to reconsider your vote?
@Rene ?

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Disclaimer: I'm writing my comments in real-time as I read the 4 pages of posts (rather than after reading it all), so some of my remarks might be outdated by the time I press the Submit button.
Nanaa wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:49 am
Yes, I can confirm Blissie and me are same faction. Yea @phox, that's why ignored Blissie's voting train. Even though I can say he's a completele lunatic from a trailer park now that he's dead :D
The only way you knew this is - if you two have ability to communicate during the night. Correct?
zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:57 am
This would confirm the theory of a separate faction. We need to lynch @Nanaa urgently. He is obviously trying to stall and pretend to co-operate so that we keep him alive probably because his role just got activated as a result of @blissie's death.

I think it is more important for us to lynch @Nanaa because of the risk he might posses. I don't see how their faction can be pro-town since the majority of town folk are scientists and they seem to be hellbent on stopping our work and promoting their "true" science.
I agree with this.
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am
Every night I can take samples from someone and analyze them to find out if they are infected with the virus.
N1 Radwulf - not infected
N2 Escaped Convict - not infected with Corona Virus
N3 Clemens - not infected
Very interesting. I trust this because it would be too risky for you to claim a fake role like this after mine is already known.
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:05 pm
Well if you believe Emilly, then you believe Clemens is clean
Hmm, I will take my time to think about all that discussion about Clemens possibly being The Godfather or otherwise being immune to certain stuff... But yes, Clemens just gained +1000 Gridfon reputation points. Ding! (Let's say he's at 1'000/5'000 right now).
phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:08 pm
what I think is that you are the Godfather of the mafia, that's what I think. Emily investegated you and you were "not infected". Gridfon investigated you and you had traces of the virus in your room . How do you explain this?
I see Noni on Clemens action. Whom shall I trust more?

---

But let's think for a moment...
If Emilly is innocent, then Clemens is a bit less suspicious now... And Noni lied - likely a mafia.
If Emilly is mafia, then she just defended Clemens (so he's likely mafia, too), and implicated Noni (so she's likely innocent).
So it's either
(a) Emilly+Clemens are mafia (and Noni innocent)
(b) Noni very likely mafia, Clemens possibly innocent (but I have no trust here yet), Emilly innocent.
Right now, I'm leaning towards (b). Time will show.

Clemens+Noni rushing to vote against Emilly (#1792 and #1795) might suggest this:
(c) Noni+Clemens are mafia, and Emilly is innocent
This vote from Clemens does feel... rushed.
---
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:39 pm
MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY DID EMILY NOT CALL OUT THE CONTRADICTION WHEN I FIRST DECLARED IT?
Different people have different strengths and weaknesses. As someone extremely detail-oriented myself, I'm used to the fact that everyone else around me are horrible at it... Nothing unusual, even in a mafia game.
Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:04 pm
As controversial as this sounds, I am willing to vote for both @Noni and @Emilly, and afterwards @phox if they turn out guilty.
Could not follow this argument clearly... Will have to reread.
Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:14 pm
I would not believe that Emilly "automatically knew" to come to your room instead; I'd imagine she would receive no result then.
Good point.
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:24 pm
Does nobody else think that it is strange that Emily has the same ability as radwulf?
Except radwulf got temperature readings and she gets proper infected/not infected answers. EXCEPT in the case of ec who is not infected with coronavirus. Superfluous unnecessary information. Made up information?
Emilly's claimed role is stronger than Radwulf's. I think Radwulf had a lot of risk getting false positives.
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:41 pm
I've been here since day two and in every post I told you that Radwulf is not a mafia and don't vote for him. It's just that everyone ignored me.
I have no time to fact check this, but that seems to be true to me.
I also remember Emilly over the span of multiple real-life days bringing up suggestions "we should investigate X, do not rush". Which is a bad idea, but shows that she has implicitly committed to (and hinted at) her (fake or real) role claim for a while now.
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:15 pm
Post 1427. No issues here Emily? Oh you hadn't fabricated your role yet
Mhm.
zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:16 pm
I think @Daemon is reading this in real time because I got a quick reply.

I believe @emily is lying. The point of my NTA is that it protects my target from any other NTAs that target him specifically (i.e., not his room).

I will keep my vote on @Emily . I strongly believe that she is mafia. I suggest we lynch her now and then @EC or @Mary.
Ok.. Let's update my list.
- If Emilly is innocent, then Clemens is a bit less suspicious now... And Noni+zero both likely a mafia.
- If Emilly is mafia, then she just defended Clemens (so he's likely mafia, too). Noni+zero implicated Emilly in her lies so both are likely innocent.

Behemoth is trying to give more credibility to Clemens, with a similar-but-different role claim. We have to remember that.
Also note Heffie trying to push back against zero's understanding of his role in #1908.

This is the turning point where I start to believe Noni more than I believe Emilly. How weird and unexpected.
Rene wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:40 pm
If you read the posts, phox, you can see it's not just a defense of possibility for Radwulf. Emilly was strict about Radwulf, which indicates they had some information at hand. Now you're saying Mafia knows who's infected and who isn't, fair, but Mafia probably would be more *malleable* in their stance to others' opinions while faking a defense for a townie. Because you still want the townie lynched, but not by your hands, right? So what's the point of standing out like that and stating they are innocent. And that stance is the saving grace for me, which makes me believe Emilly got the information and subtly tried to feed it to the town on day two.

That being said, if Emilly is innocent, which I believe to be true, sleeping on Noni's NTA for this long, now that was a terrible misplay. Which brings me to an interesting point however, if I can believe someone was misplaying in one direction, could it not be possible to misplay in the other direction to begin with? Maybe Emilly is Mafia, and maybe they did plan using Radwulf's defense pre-lynch as a get out of jail free card for the future. I've nothing concrete I can offer. Others already do offer their NTAs et cetera, I can only observe the behaviors and analyze. I won't vote for Emilly.
This makes good sense in both directions (I seem to remember Emily was firm in her defense of Radwulf -- but have no time to go back and check now --, but she could have been working on the fake role declaration all along).
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 pm
Yeah, labs don't usually have administrators IRL. Am I wrong?
In university biology-related research labs, they do AFAIK.
Sander wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:52 pm
So either zero is the cause of mandatory cleaning.
Or
He is the person to go to checked when feeling unwell.

If zero hides from malicious acts, they shouldn't have been able to infect Joe. Plus I also targeted Joe, and apparently that didn't save him either.

So what if, it's not two NTA but merely one. What if zero is the killer and cleaning is his method. Maybe he calls people into his room, while he cleans everything.

Called away is the only clue we have that could reference to zero his NTA so don't dismiss it.
Does not make full sense to me (need to reread later), but the Mandatory Cleaning vibe is strong in here.
valli wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:56 pm
ROLE DECLARATION
researcher, expert in virology (sounds familiar ... ugh). I know about two virus strains. One very deadly and one just killing people with a weak health state.
Ok, I had enough.
vote Emilly
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:13 pm
I can confirm. I've been infected with the L strand!
Valli is right??!! What the fudge ppl?
How could Emilly invent such a perfect role with a perfect name - identical name actually with Valli's?
Noted.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

@EscapedConvict
If you insist on dying today, we can still help you out. But we need your help with instant lynching Emily so that we can move things along.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Updated info:

"I am rather unwell and cannot vote today" crowd:
Day 1: joesatri (post #31)
Day 2: Noni (post #584)
Day 3: Sander (post #1050)

"I am going to die next morning" crowd:
Day 1: ---
Day 2: joesatri (#642)
Day 3: Princess.ruxi (post #1014)

"I had a visitor and I'm compelled to vote for ... our discussion was inspired and eye-opening and I simply cannot vote for anyone else, anything else or abstain" crowd:
Day 1: Noni against zero (post #716)
Day 2: valli against Trigardon (posts #665 and #1021)
Day 3: Bombaclaat against josatri (post #995)

"I had mandatory cleaning previous night" crowd:
Day 1: ?
Day 3: ?

Role declarations of dead town people:
Moxy: #180
N1: blocked Trigardon and sent message to Skuggi

Radwulf: #620
N1: Adela's temperature normal
N2: Joesatri's temperature higher than normal

Joesatri: #714
N1: Radwulf left his room
N2: EspacedConvict did not leave his room (#946)

Unconfirmed role declarations:
Princess.ruxi: #1014
N1: Behemoth did not leave her room
N2: MrWaffles visited Noni
N3: EC did not leave his room

Noni: #716/#1840
N1: Radwulf was visited by nobody (#1274)
N2: Behemoth was visited by nobody (#1223)
N3: Gridfon was visited by nobody (#1191)

MrWaffles: #1050
N1: Joesatri ate poisoned food
N2: Noni ate poisoned food
N3: Sander ate poisoned food

Sander: #1137
N2: Joesatri received limited supplies
N3: Clemens received limited supplies

Gridfon: #1138
N1: Stringer had no infection in his room
N2: Radwulf had no infection in his room
N3: Clemens had traces of infection in his room

Clemens: #1196/#1207
EscapedConvict: #992 (ish)
Mary: #1003/#1034/#1218 (ish)
Nanaa: #1221
behemoth: #1799

Emilly: #1736
N1: Radwulf not infected
N2: Escaped Convict not infected with Corona Virus
N3: Clemens not infected

zero: #1832 (also see #1915 for potential synergy)
N1: Radwulf spent the night with zero
N2: ?
N3: ?

valli[/b]: #1948
N1: Nanaa not infected
N2: Gridfon not infected
N3: EscapedConvict not infected

Role declarations implied/hinted:

Emilly: #1380 // seems outdated now
N1: EscapedConvict is clean
N2: Princess.ruxi is clean
N3: Phox is clean

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

11 Emily : Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, behemoth: Gridfon

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Updated info:

"I am rather unwell and cannot vote today" crowd:
Day 1: joesatri (post #31)
Day 2: Noni (post #584)
Day 3: Sander (post #1050)

"I am going to die next morning" crowd:
Day 1: ---
Day 3: Princess.ruxi (post #1014)

"I had a visitor and I'm compelled to vote for ... our discussion was inspired and eye-opening and I simply cannot vote for anyone else, anything else or abstain" crowd:
Day 1: Noni against zero (post #716)
Day 2: valli against Trigardon (posts #665 and #1021)
Day 3: Bombaclaat against josatri (post #995)

"I had mandatory cleaning previous night" crowd:
Day 1: ?
Day 3: ?

Role declarations of dead town people:

Unconfirmed role declarations:
N1: Behemoth did not leave her room
N3: EC did not leave his room

Noni: #716/#1840

behemoth: #1799

zero: #1832 (also see #1915 for potential synergy)
N1: Radwulf spent the night with zero
N2: ?
N3: ?

valli: #1948
N1: Nanaa not infected
N2: Gridfon not infected
N3: EscapedConvict not infected

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

I understand i need to count. I am starting now, from the last votes reset. After i'm done, if it's confirmed, i'll lock the thread and do the deed. Today's lynches amount for some 1h together (that they cost the game day) so i'll extend the day accordingly.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

So no one cares for the clue Joe left us.
Heffie wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:40 pm
- zero (unlike Emily) was adamantly defending rad till the end which makes me believe his role
Sander wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:52 pm
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.
zero is the only player we know of who has an NTA to call people out of their room

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:01 pm

When did emily ever say I was clean? I never remember reading that. I am trying to find the post but I can't.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:10 pm
Gridfon wrote:

When did emily ever say I was clean? I never remember reading that. I am trying to find the post but I can't.
In my notes I have it that she said Clemens was her N3 target. I will go back and check.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am
I promised you all information I have, in case something happens to me at night.

Every night I can take samples from someone and analyze them to find out if they are infected with the virus.

This is exactly how I received the information and I found the answer about EC strange. This is why I insist that we do not kill Mary until I investigate her.

I find it strange that EC received information from Daemon about another player who is a mafia. If Mary is a mafia, we got rid of one. But if the EC is in any way "drugged" and we kill two villagers, we have serious problems. I don't know what could happen at night and why not wait until morning?
@Gridfon you said you pay super much attention to detail.

@Gridfon why the misinformation?

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Gridfon wrote:
<snip>

<snip>

There is no misinformation. You just did not check details. I noted the following post as potential (hidden) last-will/testament of Emilly, planted to be found later:
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:32 pm
@EscapedConvict
You're still not grasping (or you're trying to hide it) the concept of the possobility that @Mary might benefit tonight from the fact that now she knows her twin and try to decouple from me or kill me in a way that she escapes.
You admit it yourself in the above post that the roles and NTAs are more then meets the eye in this game.
That is Paranoia EC. If something happends with you until tomorrow mornig, please instant lynch me. Ok?

@EscapedConvict
@Princess.ruxi
@phox are clean.
Her today's role declaration implies that the above was not her last will.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

For reference, here are my notes:

NTA

N1: Behemoth did open any doors
N3: EC did not open any doors

Noni: #716

N1: Himself

Emilly #1736

Valli #1948
researcher, expert in virology (sounds familiar ... ugh). I know about two virus strains. One very deadly and one just killing people with a weak health state.
I can check basically every night someone for an infection.
N1: Nanaa -> no infection
N2: Gridfon -> no infection
N3: EC -> no infection

Patient 0 infecting people
Night 1 – Probably Clemens
Night 2 – JoeSatri
Night 3 - Princess.ruxi

Zero #1832
every night I can call a player in my room for protection with the downside that both myself and my target whom I called will be affected if I am the target
N1: called Radwulf

Role declarations:
Emilly #1736
Behemoth #1799
Zero #1832

Night 1

Zero hides radwulf in his room
Emilly swabs Radwulf
Radwulf checks Adela's temperature
JoeSatri sees Radwulf leave his room
Noni sees no one visiting Radwulf
Moxy blocks Trigardon
Moxy sends message to Skuggi
Behemoth did not open any doors at night
MrWaffles sends JoeSatri bad food
Sander wants to use some of his supplies but is denied
Gridfon checks Stringer's room and finds no infection
Mafia tries to infect someone - possibly Clemens or Radwulf(makes sense) but fails

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

maybe it was just an honest mistake : ) anyways , I have to catch up on some piled up tasks I've been ignoring, I'll be back in an hour

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:32 pm
@EscapedConvict
You're still not grasping (or you're trying to hide it) the concept of the possobility that @Mary might benefit tonight from the fact that now she knows her twin and try to decouple from me or kill me in a way that she escapes.
You admit it yourself in the above post that the roles and NTAs are more then meets the eye in this game.
That is Paranoia EC. If something happends with you until tomorrow mornig, please instant lynch me. Ok?

@EscapedConvict
@Princess.ruxi
@phox are clean.
Her today's role declaration implies that the above was not her last will.
well I thought she meant she trusts me in this post, not that she investigated me or anything of the sort

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:39 pm
It is sad when you feel betrayed by those you trusted and who should support you. I said everything I had.

And this was my last mafiagame. 😪

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

I'm getting a Moxy deja-vu feeling all over again...

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:19 pm
For reference, here are my notes:

Zero hides radwulf in his room
Emilly swabs Radwulf
Radwulf checks Adela's temperature
JoeSatri sees Radwulf leave his room
Noni sees no one visiting Radwulf
Moxy blocks Trigardon
Moxy sends message to Skuggi
Behemoth did not open any doors at night
MrWaffles sends JoeSatri bad food
Sander wants to use some of his supplies but is denied
Gridfon checks Stringer's room and finds no infection
Mafia tries to infect someone - possibly Clemens or Radwulf(makes sense) but fails
How can this be, if he wasn't there according to joesatri who we know wasn't lying and noni's claim?

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Everything happened at the same time. Primeval instincts were making their way out. The normally cool and collected stance that described men of science in their pursuit for the objective truth was replaced by ravenous attacks and visceral reactions. They looked unhinged, but somehow, logic was still pulsating amidst all the chaos. NewronComm's seemed to be lagging. Or was fear pumping so much adrenaline in their blood that their fingers were producing sentences faster than their minds?

One thing lead to another, and they reached something resembling consensus. Emilly found herself in the crossfire. One would sit down and meditate upon the definite misfortune of having been the trigger of it all. But she was about to experience the cold treatment, at the hands of mere pink bags of water, good only to be used as replicating machines.

Emilly (Infected Genetics Researcher) is put in cryo-stasis.

11 Emilly: Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, behemoth, Gridfon
3 Noni: Siderite, Emilly, Rene
1 EscapedConvict : EscapedConvict

DAY 3 continues, until Tuesday, April 28th, 21:00 GMT/UTC
There are 19 players remaining. 10 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 7 votes required for deadline lynch.
ALL VOTES ARE RESET FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Nice one guys and gals!

I was out with the kids for an hour and when I come back thread locked!

Would have given you my vote if needed but I'm glad you got it done!

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

YES

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

We have 2 hours left

I think disposing of @Mary ia still a priority ...

In truth, I don't want to go today but I might just have to

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Hey guys,

It's really nice you were right about Emilly, but this is the second infected role we have seen. Does this mean that everyone else we have lynched till now was town?

-MrWaffles

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

MrWaffles wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:55 pm
Hey guys,

It's really nice you were right about Emilly, but this is the second infected role we have seen. Does this mean that everyone else we have lynched till now was town?

-MrWaffles
most likely, unless there are 3 distinct factions

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:54 pm
We have 2 hours left

I think disposing of @Mary ia still a priority ...

In truth, I don't want to go today but I might just have to
EC, I'll vote for you if you don't agree with Princess.ruxi's plan that we should just wait until you and Mary are uncoupled. But I think you'd be better off being uncoupled. If Mafia infect you tonight, we will most likely lynch Mary immediately in the morning. Also this forces Mafia to waste one of their infections getting rid of you.

-MrWaffles
Last edited by MrWaffles on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.