Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

@Emilly probably binge watched to much "True Detective" or "Dark"in this quaranyine and is confused in which parralel reality she currently is in.

Her vote change right after my post was too funny. (thought in fairness she probably didn't see my post first)

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:40 pm
With pleasure.
I already said I don't believe @Nanaa role and I'm for instant lynch.
About @blissie I would wait until he comes up with a role.
And please don't vote for Mary, let me investigate her.
and if he does not come up with a role? then what? haha joke is on us we didn't lynch anyone suspicious cause we waited around and were divided, just like last time....

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:43 pm
@Emilly probably binge watched to much "True Detective" or "Dark"in this quaranyine and is confused in which parralel reality she currently is in.

Her vote change right after my post was too funny. (thought in fairness she probably didn't see my post first)
my thoughts exactly =))

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:43 pm

what was even funnier was voting blissie 3 times in a row only to then unvote behemoth to vote blissie again. THEN unvote blisse to vote nanaa

it's hard to keep track of posts. especially on your phone. but still:)

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:44 pm
and if he does not come up with a role? then what? haha joke is on us we didn't lynch anyone suspicious cause we waited around and were divided, just like last time....
Hence I wanted a deadline.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Emilly wrote:
With pleasure.
oh NVM, she did it intentionally.

Seriously @Emilly , seems like you'are trying to undermine everything others are trying to put together.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:45 pm
what was even funnier was voting blissie 3 times in a row only to then unvote behemoth to vote blissie again. THEN unvote blisse to vote nanaa
My oh my, I totally missed that

Emily - thanks for the clear as day explanation, care to also give us some info on your role?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Clemens wrote:
phox wrote:
Fine I say deadline is in max 3 hours, does anyone agree? @Noni @EscapedConvict @behemoth @Princess.ruxi @Gridfon @zero ?

(If I am wrong about this, maaaaaaaaaaan will I be crucified tomorrow)

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:42 pm
Emilly wrote:
With pleasure.
Are you sure you will survive tonight?
I am sure. If there is a doctor he can save me, and if not, in the worst case I will die the next night and tomorrow morning I will tell you what is with Mary. And if I die by a miracle ... kill her tomorrow anyway. Remember I told you not to kill radwulf and no one listened to me.
And if you insist
unvote Nanaa
vote blissie

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:48 pm
Noni wrote:
My oh my, I totally missed that

Emily - thanks for the clear as day explanation, care to also give us some info on your role?
i genuinely think she kept forgetting that she already voted. nobody who is mafia would have such reckless voting surely.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:49 pm
Clemens wrote:
phox wrote:
Fine I say deadline is in max 3 hours, does anyone agree? @Noni @EscapedConvict @behemoth @Princess.ruxi @Gridfon @zero ?

Sure but O won't go for @Nanaa next as I explained.
Not enough time. @Mary or @EscapedConvict should be next

Explain if you disagree.
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Valli, Skkugi, Rene, Televek - any takers on Blissie and/or possibly making a contribution that can actually make a difference?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Emilly wrote:
With pleasure.
I am sure. If there is a doctor he can save me, and if not, in the worst case I will die the next night and tomorrow morning I will tell you what is with Mary. And if I die by a miracle ... kill her tomorrow anyway. Remember I told you not to kill radwulf and no one listened to me.
And if you insist
unvote Nanaa
vote blissie
thanks emily - we are now at 9 on blissie. need 11 for that instant lynch

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:14 pm

Code: Select all

#Votes      | Voted Person      |  Voters                                         
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  9	    | Blissie	        |  Princess, Phox,Rene, Mary, Clemens, Behemot, EC, Noni, Emily     
  2	    | Nanna	        |  Gridfon, Skuggi,                                
  2	    | EscapedConvict	|  Zero, MrWaffles,                                
  2	    | Princess.ruxi	|  Blissie,Siderite                               
  1	    | Noni	        |  Telvek                                         
  1	    | Clemens	        |  Heffie   
  1         | Sander            |  Nanna
  1         | Joesatri          |  Bombaclaat  

VOTES UPATED AGAIN

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@zero
@Telvek
Last edited by Emilly on Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Alright, 3 hours from now - that should be 19 GMT?
But then avoid an insta-lynch until around then or the deadline was pointless all over again.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

I am supposed to be working...

Anyway, I will unvote EC for now and vote Blissie

Do I think he's mafia? Not sure, probably. The fact that he just popped by yesterday and voted for radwulf and then disappeared without a trace makes him useless to the town even if he is on our side.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Looks like we have the required votes for the instant lynch.

Phox / Clemens - I don't think the deadline will do much at this point. Blissie most likely won't come back with anything worth the wait, and in the very unlikely scenario that he is not guilty, we will get rid of dead weight (i.e., inactive suspicious player who doesn't contribute anything meaningful and votes for townies)

Meanwhile, who do we want to direct our next instant lynch against - Naana or Siderite? We probably have time for one more before we return to Mary/EC.

I propose we go with Siderite, then take out Mary/EC, and then Emily can investigate Naana at night.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:58 pm
Phox / Clemens - I don't think the deadline will do much at this point. Blissie most likely won't come back with anything worth the wait
I won't disagree with that statement, but a deadline at least ensures we won't be waiting around forever and have a definite time set to move on.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

behemoth wrote:

Phox / Clemens - I don't think the deadline will do much at this point. Blissie most likely won't come back with anything worth the wait, and in the very unlikely scenario that he is not guilty, we will get rid of dead weight (i.e., inactive suspicious player who doesn't contribute anything meaningful and votes for townies)

Meanwhile, who do we want to direct our next instant lynch against - Naana or Siderite? We probably have time for one more before we return to Mary/EC.

I propose we go with Siderite, then take out Mary/EC, and then Emily can investigate Naana at night.
we have 10 need 11 . what am i missing?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

behemoth wrote:

I think we have 10 votes...one more. Maybe @Gridfon

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

behemoth wrote:

@Sander , hm...can someone post a summary of him or do I have to go back and do this one too?
I do remember his poetry and ramblings but anything else?

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:01 pm
we have 10 need 11 . what am i missing?
my bad, I miscalculated

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

behemoth wrote:

@Siderite never did anything in this game to help us to be honest. Does anyone disagree? We have enough time for one more scum before the twins I agree, not sure if it's @Siderite though or waffles nana telvek sander.

@Clemens shheeesh clemens why are you so obsessed with me and that deadline, are you gonna use it against me or smth in the future, in case I was wrong about blissie ? you have been bugging me with it for a super long time.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

And suddenly we're all in a rush to just kill off blissie. :roll:
So we're not waiting (a limited period of time) for a reaction?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Emilly wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Emilly wrote:
With pleasure.
And if you insist
unvote Nanaa
vote blissie
Don't forget it's night 4. I also expect to have a violent death (like the hammer and knife) besides the usual infection. It happened on nights 0 and 2. I believe we have a vigillante or psycho or something similar that can kill every 2 nights

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:04 pm
behemoth wrote:

@Siderite never did anything in this game to help us to be honest. Does anyone disagree? We have enough time for one more scum before the twins I agree, not sure if it's @Siderite though or waffles nana telvek sander.

@Clemens shheeesh clemens why are you so obsessed with me and that deadline, are you gonna use it against me or smth in the future, in case I was wrong about blissie ? you have been bugging me with it for a super long time.
you crack me up. yeah @Clemens why are you so obsessed with @phox ? you wanna see what it's like on the other side of the obsession for a change?:)))

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:53 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  10	    | Blissie	        |  Princess, Phox,Rene, Mary, Clemens, Behemot, EC, Noni, Emily, Zero     
  1	    | EscapedConvict	|  MrWaffles,                                

VOTES UPATED AGAIN
Last edited by phox on Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

behemoth wrote:

agree with siderite/nanaa and leave mary/ec for last. but also want to add mr waffles to the list.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:33 pm
@Gridfon, what do you think about all of this?
I think that 2pm-6pm time slot on Monday is not the best time to produce 4 new pages of posts. I'm working from home, at my PC, and can generally permit myself regular distractions, but even I find it hard to keep myself up to speed today.
phox wrote:

I'm happy with a 19 GMT deadline for lynching @blissie. As it stands now, I will vote against Blissie at 19 GMT.

I do want to give them a chance to declare role (and make a mistake, or clear their name - but the latter quite unlikely). If they do not - it's basically a blind lynch, that could unfortunately benefit the mafia. But I think Blissie will be eliminated by Daemon in 24h either way, I'm up for this Russian Roulette because it could help us get more clarity about the game before the end of the day.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:08 pm
phox wrote:

9	    | Blissie	        |  Princess, Phox,Rene, Mary, Clemens, Behemot, EC, Noni, Emily, Zero     

VOTES UPATED AGAIN
blissie has 10

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:06 pm
you crack me up. yeah @Clemens why are you so obsessed with @phox ? you wanna see what it's like on the other side of the obsession for a change?:)))
:lol:
phox wrote:
Because right now I trust you enough to listen, but this also means I want decisive actions that will help figuring you out later down the line.
At this point, I don't know if blissie is guilty.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:08 pm
phox wrote:

10	    | Blissie	        |  Princess, Phox,Rene, Mary, Clemens, Behemot, EC, Noni, Emily, Zero     

VOTES UPATED AGAIN
yeah I saw now too , thanks noni

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Proposal:
  • Deal with Blissie
    Deal with Siderite - no actual contribution to the game
    Deal with the twins
    Emilly investigates Nanaa. Hopefully makes it alive to tell the results.
    Waffles blocks whomever we choose tonight.
Yay or nay?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Emilly wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:

And if you insist
unvote Nanaa
vote blissie
Don't forget it's night 4. I also expect to have a violent death (like the hammer and knife) besides the usual infection. It happened on nights 0 and 2. I believe we have a vigillante or psycho or something similar that can kill every 2 nights
If @Mary is mafia, vigilante will leave me alive to kill her tomorrow. if I die at night, instant lynch tomorrow morning. And if anything wrong happens to @EscapedConvict , you can kill me tomorrow. Fair enough?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:11 pm
Proposal:
  • Deal with Blissie
    Deal with the twins
Yay or nay?
Nay (no deal with the twins)

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Proposal:
  • Deal with Blissie
    Deal with the twins
Yay or nay?
Agreed, If we deal with Blissie and Nanna before 1400 GMT tomorrow 4/28 at which point I will vote for the twins as I said

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:12 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Emilly wrote:

And if you insist
unvote Nanaa
vote blissie
If @Mary is mafia, vigilante will leave me alive to kill her tomorrow. if I die at night, instant lynch tomorrow morning. And if anything wrong happens to @EscapedConvict , you can kill me tomorrow. Fair enough?
Nope. Twins need to be killed off today, D3

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Proposal:
  • Deal with Blissie
    Deal with the twins
Yay or nay?
sounds good to me. @Gridfon we miss your lovely facts and logic, come baaaack : )

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:15 pm
How weird would it be if EC had a win condition stating he wins the game if he manages to kill of him and his twin on D3 ... that would be weeeird. is it even possible?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:18 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
How weird would it be if EC had a win condition stating he wins the game if he manages to kill of him and his twin on D3 ... that would be weeeird. is it even possible?
No cause if he wins the game would end ans daemon would not do that to us in our first game in ages

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:
Thats very extreme.

No.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:22 pm
phox wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:
Thats very extreme.

No.
I know :)))) it's just funny how you are very exact about the date and the hour you will vote for @Mary

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:23 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
phox wrote:

Thats very extreme.

No.
I know :)))) it's just funny how you are very exact about the date and the hour you will vote for @Mary
Who did you think you were dealing with? Amateurs?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:23 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
phox wrote:

Thats very extreme.

No.
I need to, don't want confusion to steal the time we have left.
I made up my mind. Just trying to keep things structured.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:
Everything is possible with Daemon.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Possible, but extremely unlikely.

I agree on the twins having to go by the end of the day, we can't risk another infection.

That leaves us with possibly one more instant lynch, which I nominate Siderite for - between him and Nanaa, he seems more suspicious. Emily can investigate Nanaa at night, and we can pick up the next day with Nanaa and Mr. Waffles.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 pm
Here is a summary of role claims & NTA usage so far. Please add to it/make corrections as needed. I will fill in the dead players later tonight.
<snip>
I was sitting on a fence about whether/when I want to post the notes I have been taking throughout today (this helps the town to find contradictions, but this also helps mafia to avoid contradictions in their role declarations... I'm not sure whether it's ultimately good or bad to put this information out in the public). But if you want to go in this direction, I can save you some effort:

"I am rather unwell and cannot vote today" crowd:
Day 1: joesatri (post #31)
Day 2: Noni (post #584)
Day 3: Sander (post #1050)

"I am going to die next morning" crowd:
Day 1: ---
Day 2: joesatri (#642)
Day 3: Princess.ruxi (post #1014)

"I had a visitor and I'm compelled to vote for ... our discussion was inspired and eye-opening and I simply cannot vote for anyone else, anything else or abstain" crowd:
Day 1: Noni against zero (post #716)
Day 2: valli against Trigardon (posts #665 and #1021)
Day 3: Bombaclaat against josatri (post #995)

"I had mandatory cleaning previous night" crowd:
Day 1: ?
Day 2: joesatri (#642)
Day 3: ?

Role declarations of dead town people:
Moxy: #180
N1: blocked Trigardon and sent message to Skuggi

Radwulf: #620
N1: Adela's temperature normal
N2: Joesatri's temperature higher than normal

Joesatri: #714
N1: Radwulf left his room
N2: EspacedConvict did not leave his room (#946)

Unconfirmed role declarations:
Princess.ruxi: #1014
N1: Behemoth did not leave her room
N2: MrWaffles visited Noni
N3: EC did not leave his room

Noni: #716
N1: Radwulf was visited by nobody (#1274)
N2: Behemoth was visited by nobody (#1223)
N3: Gridfon was visited by nobody (#1191)

MrWaffles: #1050
N1: Joesatri ate poisoned food
N2: Noni ate poisoned food
N3: Sander ate poisoned food

Sander: #1137
N2: Joesatri received limited supplies
N3: Clemens received limited supplies

Gridfon: #1138
N1: Stringer had no infection in his room
N2: Radwulf had no infection in his room
N3: Clemens had traces of infection in his room

Clemens: #1196/#1207
EscapedConvict: #992 (ish)
Mary: #1003/#1034/#1218 (ish)
Nanaa: #1221

There we go. You can start working on inventing your own, town-looking role declaration now @behemoth.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

We need one more vote for @blissie

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

why is there no night 1 target for sander?