Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
blissie
Reactions:

Post by blissie »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:28 am

Did you just vote me back for voting you? Mafia!
No, I voted you because you are suspicions and that you bandwagon each player who is about to declare his role. I am just your latest one. And also there is the fact that I do not believe your role declaration. Can you motivate your targets?

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:53 am
Again, are you reading the posts? Both Noni and I have investigative roles! What do you mean boring? And with no consequences? Who exposed Waffles?
As for Moxy, most players agreed that his posting was all over the place and suspicious. Lynching a townie is a risk on day one, since in the first day we have little to no info so you can only rely on so much - but is a risk you have to take in order to get more info.
As for those who are inactive or voting no lynch, they are suspicious. Do you happen to know any?
Why lynch people, then? Shouldn't you investigate instead? Funny how both of you act the same, have similar roles (that you barely use and when you do it aligns very well with already existing data) and defend each other when attacked. Also, deflecting towards "the inactive" ones seals the deal. I was wary of choosing any target without enough evidence, but to me you are clearly not innocent.

You wouldn't know as Mafia, but town people are usually inactive. It's the loud ones, who act without care or remorse, that are defined as bad by society. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing, but men doing nothing does not make them evil.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

No point in starting an argument with you two, but Blissie - you sound like you inadvertently landed in our game from another game around the corner, and Siderite - you're doing a great job at playing the court jester/fool of scumish affiliation. If you would have followed anything at all about this game you would have known that if Princess does not die at the end of this day she will be the first person we instant lynch in the morning. Your behavior speaks for itself, so I propose we insta lynch at least one of them if not both, and then move on to Mary:

Found this gem of a post that Phox quoted before. Mary posted this earlier on the day when Radwulf got lynched, and then followed it up with a short and flimsy "explanation" if we can call it that before changing her vote on him.
Mary wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:25 pm
As for you @EC, so far you have more than demonstrated that you are the one not to be trusted.
You are trying to instant lynch the one declared nurse. It makes a lot of sense to me that someone has temp checking NTA. I would expect there to be a nurse on the station. So that along with the NTA seems legit. Moxys role declaration and game play in day 1 did not seem legit, so I voted in accordance with that.

Who radwulf chose to check in night 1 is not suspicious, this is a game with lots of players, intel on any of them can prove useful. Him choosing someone new to the game is not some smoking gun. You painting it as a reason to incriminate him is very trigger happy and very suspicious.
Even without EC's revelation, but all the more because of it, the strongest evidence we have at this stage in the game points to her being mafia.

vote Mary
(this is subject to change if enough of us are onboard to insta lynch those two)

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

blissie wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:09 am
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:28 am

Did you just vote me back for voting you? Mafia!
No, I voted you because you are suspicions and that you bandwagon each player who is about to declare his role. I am just your latest one. And also there is the fact that I do not believe your role declaration. Can you motivate your targets?
Hi @blissie and @Siderite,

I feel this is getting a little out of hand. Apologies for any players who already know the below in case it seems like I am saying something obvious.

I don't think Princess.ruxi is Mafia, because claiming to have a lethal infection is a very risky move. If she is lying and alive tomorrow, she will most likely get instant-lynched. Also, her power is most likely what she says it is. Otherwise, how could she know that I blocked Noni's vote on D2?

All that said, I do agree with blissie that if the entire town starts revealing roles, this may give Mafia more targets. I thought not revealing until necessary was the smarter strategy (but again, I don't know enough about this game).

-MrWaffles

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Gridfon wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:17 pm
Sander wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:29 am
Since Joe had food poisoning the night I targeted him and that still happened, that confirmed my idea of my doctor role. Cause the food poisoning doesn't kill, so I wouldn't hand out our precious supplies (meds).
In the bolded part, can you elaborate on what happened? I read it multiple times, and I do not understand why you thought you were the doctor at the time.
Yes I mixed up the timeline. But since I targeted him in N2, and if his death infection also happened in N2, the only explanation left, is that I got deflected. Which I - until now - had never taken into account that it could happen. Therefor I believed that the killing goes slower, and that he got targeted in N1. Because he says he could have been saved. So that means, that killing method is survivable.
And he did not survive. So either he got targeted in N1 or I got deflected in N2.
Emilly wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:11 pm
And I understand you suspect Clemens is the Godfather? In this case, if we use our NTA, he would be clean, not infected.
I’m not certain of that. But the Godfather theory is usually, everyone knows he is scum, but there is never direct evidence to prove it. Only circumstantial evidence. It’s always someone from the organization that the evidence leads to, never the godfather. In this theme, having an immune system that makes certain you never get infections nor higher temperature, would fit that concept.

Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:43 pm
Now tell me, why is it so important to you to convince everyone that there is a 2-day dying period instead of a 1-day dying period?
I’m not fixed on that. Either it’s a 2 day delay, or I got deflected in N2. And if it’s a 2 day delay, it’s extremely important to know. You know why. Because that would mean if X is the only visitor of Y in N1, and he dies in N3, you have your mafia. Whilst the mafia would very much like everyone to look at all the people of N2. So, it’s not a minor detail.

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:06 am
phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:02 am
@Sander is obviously bad. Why else would he threaten to commit suicide? And say we would never get him out alive?
I would not put much focus into that. He's known for being theatrical and dramatic.
He likes to confuse and be cryptic; a trait that works well to cause distractions when you are indeed guilty.
:D I misread that and I thought you meant a bad player. Now I realize you mean bad as in Mafia. Well, one thing is for certain with this. It is who I am. And that means, I’m not doing it especially because I’m guilty but because I’m that kind of person. So in my case, it proves nothing. As Clemens points out as well.
Mary wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:42 am
As for @Sander, despite Clemens confirming his flair for dramatics, why would anyone say they're removing themselves from the game when the votes are mounting? It's like throwing all your toys out of the pram. So people feel bad, unvote and surprise surprise, there's a reason to carry on playing. Seems a bit off to me.
I understand your analogy with the throwing your toys. But your conclusion is wrong. I don’t want pity. I push people away when they get to close. The more connected people get, the harder the push. The more desperate I get, the more dramatic I act. What's more dramatic than me ending my own life instead of you. I’d preferably nicklame and start all over again. Unknown. Like a physician that moves to another town, he's always welcome.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@Princess.ruxi if Mary is mafia, she's definitely not alone. So it's no problem if he lives another night. I have a hunch about her and I just want the chance to investigate her at night.

@Siderite and @blissie if they are mafia , they made a big mistake. My vote remains on bliss until he declares a role or dies.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Just wanna chime in to say that this whole princess lynching before her already untimely death is the joe situation ALL OVER AGAIN.

Siderite I think I asked for role declarations only when there was suspicious behaviour in my eyes.
Regarding my high chair - I'm petite and need it if I want to teach any table.

I provided info regarding my opinions (some derived from my NTA) and my targets long before anyone asked. I don't think I've put the name of my role (didn't see it as necessary) but I did reveal everything else even when I wasn't prompted. When I read asked I replied without wasting time.

And one last thing : good men who do nothing are not necessarily good men. Unless there is nothing to be done,in which case let them rest.

I will never vote no lynch :
1.because it's boring
2. It's counterproductive for the town. Yes there may be some mistakes but that's how you learn more info
3. Nice "pacifist" mafia can hide behind no lynch easily. Oh wait let's make love not war in the day, we're all super nice, just gonna kill you at night but the night doesn't count does it.

I'm gonna try to sum up :
- princess should not be lynched. She is definitely town because she has the same fate as Joe
- my vote stays on my no 1 suspect revealed by Princess
-I agree with putting pressure on some of the inactives but I won't change my vote 45 times per day. If Ihink someone is guilty I will try to get them lynched.
- disagree with princess about mandatory cleaning. Think it's a mafia nta because it's linked to maintenance and because I think it's what blocked the medicine dispenser guy from giving his drugs to Joe (since Joe was forced to leave his room despite quarantine rules)

Those are my two cents.

Also if siderite is playing this fool crazy person because of his role maybe he is our psychopath. Except I don't see him as being the violent type to kill with a hammer so this theory is a bit loose

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:36 am

- disagree with princess about mandatory cleaning. Think it's a mafia nta because it's linked to maintenance and because I think it's what blocked the medicine dispenser guy from giving his drugs to Joe (since Joe was forced to leave his room despite quarantine rules)
Wouldn't that be to powerful to have mafia wise. They would then have the ability to both kill and prevent the saving at the same time. By targeting the same person.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

@Siderite and @blissie you guys are so ridiculous, it's funny. Not even going to bother to respond to your ridiculous accusations. I have contributed to this game since day one. This is probably the reason I was targeted tonight and infected.
I will come back with a vote count after my kid's asleep. We need to decide what we're going to do, time is passing quickly.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am
Noni wrote:

Wouldn't that be to powerful to have mafia wise. They would then have the ability to both kill and prevent the saving at the same time. By targeting the same person.
Yeah it would but I can either not believe your claim or find an explanation for not being able to save Joe. It's just a theory I was putting out there and I don't think it's that outlandish.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:39 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:38 pm
Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:48 pm
@Princess.ruxi on night 3 i hung around Grifon's room. nobody visited him. To think, i thought about hanging around your room too!!!! but shoulda woulda coulda doesn't help anyone
I cannot seem to find this yet, and I don't recall whether you ever posted this: who did you investigate on Night 2?
2 Behemoth
Was Behemoth visited by anyone?
Nanaa wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:07 pm
My Role:
Conspiracy Theorist

I infiltrated CROWN to investigate what was going on there and especially what have the Chinese been doing there. I have no NTA. Also there was a hint that at some point in the game (if we get there) I'll gain something if I'm still alive. I believe this "point" could be a certain day reached or a certain event occurred which would make my conspiracy research's puzzle pieces snap together and reveal me something.
I do not trust this role. This is, again, too convenient to claim no NTA. But if one of our investigators spots Nanaa walking around the town at night, there will an excuse that "the time has come, I have an NTA now!".
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:04 am
@Princess.ruxi if Mary is mafia, she's definitely not alone. So it's no problem if he lives another night. I have a hunch about her and I just want the chance to investigate her at night.
You keep repeatedly suggesting that we investigate Mary tonight, but I wonder who would actually do that... I would not choose to investigate Mary even if I had not declared my role yet.
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am
Noni wrote:
Agreed. If a mafia ability deflects the Doctor, it should likewise deflect the Murderer.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:58 am
Gridfon wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:17 pm
Sander wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:29 am
Since Joe had food poisoning the night I targeted him and that still happened, that confirmed my idea of my doctor role. Cause the food poisoning doesn't kill, so I wouldn't hand out our precious supplies (meds).
In the bolded part, can you elaborate on what happened? I read it multiple times, and I do not understand why you thought you were the doctor at the time.
Yes I mixed up the timeline. But since I targeted him in N2, and if his death infection also happened in N2, the only explanation left, is that I got deflected. Which I - until now - had never taken into account that it could happen. Therefor I believed that the killing goes slower, and that he got targeted in N1. Because he says he could have been saved. So that means, that killing method is survivable.
And he did not survive. So either he got targeted in N1 or I got deflected in N2.
There is also the third possibility: you are not a doctor. In particular, I don't understand why a doctor cannot just be called as such - a "Doctor". Why a "Facility Manager" instead?

I'm digging through some old posts here..
radwulf wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:51 pm
The temperature check is the only ability I have. I do know of the existence of a doctor (part of my role description), whom I'm supposed to help in his mission.
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:54 pm
You said the doctor is in your role description, can you explain?
radwulf wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:54 pm
As for the doctor, I know nothing else except for what I've already paraphrased from my role description.
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:29 am
I'm not excluding Radwulf, but for now, I have more issues with you. Especially because you said, if the doctor would have targeted me, I could have survived. You openly invited the doctor to target Noni next, to save her. Afterwards, you say there is nothing anyone can do to save you.
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:15 pm
Be it or not. I still highly dislike the "I'm going to die unless the doctor saves me. Edit, I asked clarification from the Mod. He says I will die anyway."

What is so life threatening that you can get affected at night, walk on air during the day and instantly die at night. Where is the logic in a virus like that.

Corona is fucking hurting people a lot. They can't breath, they can't move around and they are put in a coma to survive. Joe on the other hand has only "a higher temperature with no apparent side effects. He can still dance and prance knowing at midnight he dies. Without hesitation... I don't believe that.

If this is the killing method of the mafia, there should be at least some kind of backfire...
Sander seemed to be overly sensitive about anything doctor-related during Day 2. That adds some credibility to him. If his role is fake, he might have put some thought into his fake story ahead of time...

I'm still thinking he simply misinterpreted his role and it does something entirely different from healing people (or may be Daemon has been having fun designing a couple of entirely useless town roles to confuse people).

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

tl;dr: I believe there is a high probability that @Clemens is mafia and I will try to prove it below.

From the very start of the day, @Clemens seemed very much focused on discrediting radwulf's role claim so as to cover the mafia players that contributed actively to his lynching going as far as to mention that he would have done the same thing. Of course, this claim along with so many of his are impossible to prove. He seems to have a knack for them.
Moreover, in a frankly ridiculous diversion, he attacks @Gridfon for coming to radwulf's defense in the dying moments of the day implying that @Gridfon was merely trying to build himself an alibi. This doesn't really make any sense bearing in mind that @Gridfon had already defended @radwulf throughout the entire day and the fact that he didn't vote for him either which would have granted him enough of an alibi the next day. It makes therefore absolute no sense to go further and take the unnecessary risk of claiming to have information that exonerates @radwulf in the very late stages of the day since this could have easily backfired and saved @radwulf. Finally, let's not forget that @radwulf was a veteran player, a fact that even @Gridfon coming from a different forum recognized, with a strong NTA in line with the game's theme. There is no way the mafia would have passed on the chance to lynch him and which, as we can all observe, they didn't. I do wonder though whether @Clemens has in fact an NTA that allows him to find out whether someone has investigated him last night which would explain his attempt to discredit @Gridfon very early on before the latter had a chance to reveal his findings. Such mafia-style NTA is certainly not unheard of if memory serves me well.
Clemens wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:11 pm
You didn't materialize out of nowhere at the end, you've been around pitching in here and there.
And I didn't buy his cop-role, the way he presented it, so it's a mute point to want to save him out of conviction.
But yes, it is a common enough strategy to vouch for an innocent before they get killed off.
This is not to say that every guilty person will do it, nor that every person doing it is guilty.
I can reiterate your "defense" again - you put yourself in unnecessary risk by revealing you can save someone that might be important with a possible ability that is important as well. Except, you didn't actually do anything to save him. This does not add up at all. You didn't save him and you exposed yourself - and you're not dumb enough to do that. I am a lot more inclined to believe it was a facade.
However as I keep saying, you're on my list of suspicions, but you're not important enough to focus on right now.
More so if your role is indeed useful, I'd rather keep it hidden for now until it actually helps us.
We can see that his plan of spreading misinformation started to work when he even managed to convince @phox with his fallacies.
phox wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:55 am
Why does @Sander keep mentioning suicide? back up people, we need more Intel we can't just Lynch someone like that,with a snap. I will unvote him as I want to hear more about this suicide thing,before we decide he goes. Also the theory that a mafia wouldn't kill rad in the last minute to avoid self incrimination does make a bit of sense
Unvote Sander @Sander what is all this about your suicide?elaborate.
@phox: It doesn't make sense but the mafia (i.e., most of the ones who did vote for @radwulf) would like to make you believe this. Radwulf's NTA was too dangerous for the mafia and they knew very well that they would be exposed if they kept him alive. As a result, they pushed as hard as possible in the dying moment with the risk of exposing themselves only to have people like @Clemens trying to exonerate them via "distractions and diversions". I am not buying it. Remember what someone said before:
Clemens wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:29 pm
Who benefits from distractions and diversions? You know the answer to that.
Oh, it turns out it was the very person who keeps spreading them.

Now onto @Clemens role claim.
Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 pm
I am a Researcher that went into the field of microbiology for the sole purpose of curing my own chronic infection, subjecting myself to various vaccines and cures. As a consequence, I am now left with a self-inflicted hyper-active immune system which comes with other health-related downsides.
To add some fluff, I did experience the symptoms of the corona infection and physically suffered from it shortly hence I know it happened, but my body fought off the infection quickly. (N1 event.)
First of all, as far as I am aware, a hyper active immune system is the main cause of death due to coronavirus. Apparently, the immune system goes into overdrive and starts to indiscriminately kill both good and bad cells which then leads to organ failures. I am not sure @Daemon would have missed this very detail. Moreover, it seems like you made this up just so that you can later claim this:
Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 pm
And to add another bit of fluff, one of my health-related downsides is an elevated temperature as well.
Which is why I said Radwulf misunderstood his role and NTA; on the other hand you have a better grasp of your own - it gives you circumstancial information, not straight Mafia. (If you are being truthful.)
Very convenient "bit of fluff" in case someone found @radwulf's thermometer lying around and got a temperature read on you. Even more convenient is your claim that you were the target in N1, something that only the mob could vouch for.

Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:48 pm
So I can speculate with almost certainty that infections happen at night and kill an entire day later (the next night).
The lack of infection death from N1, my survival as the first victim, @joesatri being the first actual infection death, and @Princess.ruxi soon-to-depart.
At the same time, my role will be exceedingly difficult to prove. :D
Exceedingly difficult to prove indeed.

Finally, I believe @Sander might be onto something here.
Sander wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 pm
So what could explain N1 without a kill. Perhaps the mafia has also some kind of blocker and he might have been deflected as well. I don't know. Wild guess and seems unlikely. More likely is that Clemens his ancestor had a more to do with that. Two people were going to get kicked due to inactivity. Daemon had to made a deliberate choice. Though Adela does not sound town to me, we haven't lynched a mafia, and we already have an infected player that withdraws. If the infected player is mafia, it would be painful for mafia to lose two players like that. One by withdrawal and the other by inactivity. In our previous days, we already walked the path that the first night might not have had a kill due to inactivity. If Pelasgi (Clemens) was indeed inactive and The Godfather he did not state who to kill and the night got lost. Chances are high, Daemon found that unfair and had to intervene. Saying that any one of the mafia could send in the target. Without consent of The Godfather. Therefor N2 Joe and N3 Princess.
@Clemens pretended to give an analytical reply to the above here:
Clemens wrote:
We had 28 players total. 1/3rd is ~9 Mafia. +/- perhaps 1 for reasons. 3 dead security, presumably innocent. 1 dead nurse, also presumably innocent. 1 dead computer expert, almost certainly innocent. That would equal to 5 dead innocents. That leaves 23 other players, with ~9 being Mafia, we're down to 14 innocents. Since "Infected Gardner" and "Bio-Warefare Researcher" are uncertainties, if we add them to the innocent side we're down to 12:9. I personally don't believe they're both innocent, so I'd correct the ratio to 13:8. If you were inclined to believe they are both guilty, that's 14:7. In a game as big as this, I would expect a third faction (even if it's as small as a single psycho). So we've got either 12:8:1 or 13:7:1, or even less innocents if there are more neutrals out there. With ratios like these, I dare say it is more likely to even out the balance in favor of the innocents than the guilty. How is that for meta-gaming? :D
Regardless, I wouldn't put much stock in meta-game theories; inactive players harm the game one way or another and force mods to come up with a solution that tends to influence the game one way or another.
It is important to remember that removing a mafia player due to inactivity has a far greater weighting in distorting a game than removing a townie and such decisions must be made irrespective of the current number and ratio of players that are still in the game.

I find no utility to vote for @Clemens at this point since we are very near the end of the day and have the possibity of lynching @Mary who is almost certainly mafia. However, I am confused now whether we are meant to all vote for @EC or @Mary. What seemed like a very straight forward procedure early this morning somehow turned into general confusion. I wonder how and who contributed to this state of affairs.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@Gridfon I've not seen any visits on any of the nights

Initially I thought I could see who comes and goes which is why I kept saying radwulf doesn't have any info on day 1.but then I realised I can only see who visits.

Now that you mention it, it is strange that radwulf was called nurse and Sander is not called doctor

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Originally I wanted to check whether Radwulf claimed he knew the exact role name of a doctor, but he did not claim that.
It still puzzles me why a doctor be called a "Facility Manager", while Radwulf's role was a very straightforward "Nurse" (with an ability to inherit something when the doctor dies). It just does not fit.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:42 am
Originally I wanted to check whether Radwulf claimed he knew the exact role name of a doctor, but he did not claim that.
It still puzzles me why a doctor be called a "Facility Manager", while Radwulf's role was a very straightforward "Nurse" (with an ability to inherit something when the doctor dies). It just does not fit.
Then again radwulf was a cop with the role name nurse and it made for quite a bit of back and forth between people

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

phox wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:19 pm
1. I do not agree with what you said about @zero , I am quite neutral about him and he hasn't done anything too grave to lead me to believe he is a baddie, sure there was one post where he wrote a sentence 10 times , but that was probably a joke to annoy @Noni .
@Clemens had very good reasons to say what he said about me, you have to look no further than his attacks on @Gridfon. Surprisingly though, he seems to only exchange pleasantries with @Noni who was pretty much the instigator chief in @radwulfs murder. How very convenient indeed.

As for writing that sentence 10 times, indeed, it was a joke aimed at annoying @Rene and not @Noni who had tried to "bully" me into dropping my theory regarding multiple factions of which Security could have been one of them. More specifically, it was in reply to this:
Rene wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Okay, I'll say this for the last time:

Drop this argument, because all you're doing is distraction. Even if the security team is an adversity to town, they are now the LOWEST on the list because they already lost 2 people and we should co-operate with them in order to survive, as should they. And this is assuming they're bad, which I disbelieve to begin with. So you either stop or embrace the fingers pointed at you for advocating an ill-fated argument, your choice.
Now of course, I am a little bit "hurt" that my attempt at humor was mistaken for petulance by some although the very fact that they are used as basis for ad hominem attacks against me seem to indicate an ulterior motive :)

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

MrWaffles wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42 pm
valli wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:14 am
Another important information for you all. I got delivered a note by our famous mod (due to some communication issue a bit late :() that I am so convinced today that I have to vote for Trigardon. So my vote sticks on him for the rest of the day.
Hey,

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this so I thought I would bring it up.

@Noni Noni, is this the same thing that you were told by Daemon on Day 1 (when you voted for Zero)? That you are convinced to vote for Zero? I am asking because valli has voted twice today (first radwulf then Trigardon) and I want to know if this is truly due to Daemon's communication mistake or something else.

-MrWaffles
And here MrWaffles is trying to learn how his NTA works. Cute. But not not help us to determine his affiliation.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:52 am
phox wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:19 pm
1. I do not agree with what you said about @zero , I am quite neutral about him and he hasn't done anything too grave to lead me to believe he is a baddie, sure there was one post where he wrote a sentence 10 times , but that was probably a joke to annoy @Noni .
@Clemens had very good reasons to say what he said about me, you have to look no further than his attacks on @Gridfon. Surprisingly though, he seems to only exchange pleasantries with @Noni who was pretty much the instigator chief in @radwulfs murder. How very convenient indeed.

As for writing that sentence 10 times, indeed, it was a joke aimed at annoying @Rene and not @Noni who had tried to "bully" me into dropping my theory regarding multiple factions of which Security could have been one of them. More specifically, it was in reply to this:
Rene wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:09 pm
Okay, I'll say this for the last time:

Drop this argument, because all you're doing is distraction. Even if the security team is an adversity to town, they are now the LOWEST on the list because they already lost 2 people and we should co-operate with them in order to survive, as should they. And this is assuming they're bad, which I disbelieve to begin with. So you either stop or embrace the fingers pointed at you for advocating an ill-fated argument, your choice.
Now of course, I am a little bit "hurt" that my attempt at humor was mistaken for petulance by some although the very fact that they are used as basis for ad hominem attacks against me seem to indicate an ulterior motive :)
Bla bla bla zero. Clemens did not even mention me in his original post and I pointed that out because I think I'm one of the most active people in the game. Don't try to spin it into some crap.
Also the instigator in chief was Joe in case you don't remember. I agreed with him and I was wrong but I've not been duplicitous about any of my actions.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:56 am
MrWaffles wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42 pm
valli wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:14 am
Another important information for you all. I got delivered a note by our famous mod (due to some communication issue a bit late :() that I am so convinced today that I have to vote for Trigardon. So my vote sticks on him for the rest of the day.
Hey,

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this so I thought I would bring it up.

@Noni Noni, is this the same thing that you were told by Daemon on Day 1 (when you voted for Zero)? That you are convinced to vote for Zero? I am asking because valli has voted twice today (first radwulf then Trigardon) and I want to know if this is truly due to Daemon's communication mistake or something else.

-MrWaffles
And here MrWaffles is trying to learn how his NTA works. Cute. But not not help us to determine his affiliation.
Mr waffles blocks you from voting altogether. He doesn't tell you who to vote.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@Gridfon the townie makes you vote a certain way, the Mafia takes the power away from you by not allowing you to vote.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:57 pm
Regarding joesatri's ability, I have the reverse of what he has. He says he can see if someone left his room, I can see if someone visited another person's room.

On the first night I misunderstood and I thought I could see any activity regarding the room, but now I know I can only see if the occupant left the room.

And it's eerie to me that Joe and I both targeted the same person on night 1 and the same thing happened to us on day 1 and respectively day two:)
You can see if someone visited another person's room. The first night you targeted Radwulf. Joesatri also targeted him. So you must have seen Joesatri visit Radwulf's room.

But what did you mean when you said that "now I know I can only see if the occupant left the room"?
Noni wrote:
@Princess.ruxi on night 3 i hung around Grifon's room. nobody visited him. To think, i thought about hanging around your room too!!!! but shoulda woulda coulda doesn't help anyone
Noni wrote:
Gridfon wrote:
Noni wrote:
I cannot seem to find this yet, and I don't recall whether you ever posted this: who did you investigate on Night 2?
1.radwulf
2 Behemoth
3 Gridfon
Noni wrote:

Initially I thought I could see who comes and goes which is why I kept saying radwulf doesn't have any info on day 1.but then I realised I can only see who visits.

Now that you mention it, it is strange that radwulf was called nurse and Sander is not called doctor
Are you saying that you have not seen Joesatri's visit to Radwulf's room on Night 1?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:02 am
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:57 pm
Regarding joesatri's ability, I have the reverse of what he has. He says he can see if someone left his room, I can see if someone visited another person's room.

On the first night I misunderstood and I thought I could see any activity regarding the room, but now I know I can only see if the occupant left the room.

And it's eerie to me that Joe and I both targeted the same person on night 1 and the same thing happened to us on day 1 and respectively day two:)
You can see if someone visited another person's room. The first night you targeted Radwulf. Joesatri also targeted him. So you must have seen Joesatri visit Radwulf's room.

But what did you mean when you said that "now I know I can only see if the occupant left the room"?
Noni wrote:
Noni wrote:
Gridfon wrote:

1.radwulf
2 Behemoth
3 Gridfon
Noni wrote:

Are you saying that you have not seen Joesatri's visit to Radwulf's room on Night 1?
Gridfon I must have answered this 10 times. That first post I don't know why I wrote it like that. I was probably trying to write that I can't see if the occupant left the room and I can only see who visits him and it came out like that.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Also, I don't remember who claimed first me or Joe about checking on radwulf but Joe did not visit anybody's room. He could check whether a person left their room by using the webcam.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Gridfon wrote:
Hi @Gridfon,

Didn't joesatri hack cameras to check who was in the room? Doesn't that mean he would not have physically visited radwulf? Or am I missing something?

-MrWaffles

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Gridfon wrote:
As much as it pains me since I think @Noni is likely scum. If am not mistaken, @joesatri was able to see in peoples room without leaving his room due to the fact that he was a computer expert and able to use and/or hijack the existing video feeds/webcams? That's what I remember from his role claim. As a result, @Noni would not have seen him entering @radwulf room since he did not have to.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:14 am
Gridfon wrote:
As much as it pains me since I think @Noni is likely scum. If am not mistaken, @joesatri was able to see in peoples room without leaving his room due to the fact that he was a computer expert and able to use and/or hijack the existing video feeds/webcams? That's what I remember from his role claim. As a result, @Noni would not have seen him entering @radwulf room since he did not have to.
I am likely scum? Based on what?!

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

We've got Mr waffles outed by Princess, Mary outed by ec, clemens as your number one target but then you come and say "Noni is likely scum" while proving I'm telling the truth about my NTA on N1.
@zero now who is trying to make everyone confused and distracted?!
You better check yourself

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@zero were you writing a 2 page argumentative essay titled "why Noni is scum?"
Please provide the condensed version only.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:40 am
From the very start of the day, @Clemens seemed very much focused on discrediting radwulf's role claim so as to cover the mafia players that contributed actively to his lynching going as far as to mention that he would have done the same thing.
It's the other way around; by me agreeing that I would likely have done the same, I no longer can attack any of the early voters for having done so.
If you had actually paid attention, you'd see I specifically attacked the last-minute voters only.
Your theory implies that everyone before those 3 are my guilty allies that I am protecting while the last 3 must all be innocent.
zero wrote:
Moreover, in a frankly ridiculous diversion, he attacks @Gridfon for coming to radwulf's defense in the dying moments of the day implying that @Gridfon was merely trying to build himself an alibi.
Once again, you didn't actually read the context properly. I was offering a summary of what I had noticed as a neutral spectator.
And you are not foolish enough to think that Mafia will never defend an innocent to gain credibility, so don't bother pretending otherwise.
zero wrote:
I do wonder though whether @Clemens has in fact an NTA that allows him to find out whether someone has investigated him last night which would explain his attempt to discredit @Gridfon very early on before the latter had a chance to reveal his findings. Such mafia-style NTA is certainly not unheard of if memory serves me well.
You didn't actually read what I said.
I specifically stated I do not have an NTA and thus cannot prove nor disprove that he did indeed visit me.
I stated precisely because there was no sign of his entering (without an NTA) I am uncertain if his role would allow him to sneak in that easily.
To which he agreed, by the way.
zero wrote:
We can see that his plan of spreading misinformation started to work when he even managed to convince @phox with his fallacies.
I'm flabbergasted. I never convinced @phox and I never spread misinformation.
You took the entire discussion we two had out of context and tried to spin it to your advantage.
It was @phox that vehemently kept wanting to argue with my observations despite me repeatedly asking her to focus on more important matters. But it's a given I would clarify, elaborate, and explain when someone replies to what I said - I dislike the inactive/silent style of play.
zero wrote:
Clemens wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:29 pm
Who benefits from distractions and diversions? You know the answer to that.
Oh, it turns out it was the very person who keeps spreading them.
I'm not spreading them, as you can see I keep coming back to the more important matters at hand.
And that is also why I keep trying to get people to focus less on @Sander's theatrical behavior because he's a distraction - I don't want to waste my time with his substance-less extra bits. Even before day3, he spoke of suicide - did you notice? Probably not, you skim posts only looking for pieces that have some sort of gain for you.
The ones always ready with a diversion are Siderite and you. :shock:
The best part about this is that my vote is on @Sander and I have given reasons as to why.
So any "defending" you accuse me of doing is made up.
zero wrote:
First of all, as far as I am aware, a hyper active immune system is the main cause of death due to coronavirus. Apparently, the immune system goes into overdrive and starts to indiscriminately kill both good and bad cells which then leads to organ failures. I am not sure @Daemon would have missed this very detail. Moreover, it seems like you made this up just so that you can later claim this:
[...]
Very convenient "bit of fluff" in case someone found @radwulf's thermometer lying around and got a temperature read on you. Even more convenient is your claim that you were the target in N1, something that only the mob could vouch for.
[...]
You are not doubting that the role itself exists, you're doubting that the fluff itself is accurate. :roll:
Very interesting.
zero wrote:
Finally, I believe @Sander might be onto something here.
Sander wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 pm
[Sander's meta-game nonsense]
@Clemens pretended to give an analytical reply to the above here:
Clemens wrote:
[Clemens' meta-game nonsense]
It is important to remember that removing a mafia player due to inactivity has a far greater weighting in distorting a game than removing a townie and such decisions must be made irrespective of the current number and ratio of players that are still in the game.
So you agree that the meta-game nonsense was indeed nonsense then, yet you think Sander is on to something?

zero wrote:
I find no utility to vote for @Clemens at this point [...] I wonder how and who contributed to this state of affairs.
Hang on. You are positive I am guilty. You bring up a lot of crap logic trying to prove your point. Don't even add a vote to back up your conviction with a vote. After having complained about distractions and diversions. Zero, are you serious?
Your plays have already reeked of guilty to me as a neutral, but it's only gotten worse now.
You're just not paying any attention, either because of the sheer volume of this game or because you don't need to as Mafia.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:17 am
We've got Mr waffles outed by Princess, Mary outed by ec, clemens as your number one target but then you come and say "Noni is likely scum" while proving I'm telling the truth about my NTA on N1.
@zero now who is trying to make everyone confused and distracted?!
You better check yourself
Yes, I have claimed the fact that you are probably scum since yesterday as you can see below:
zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:58 am
All of you who aren't understanding the concept behind lynching joesatri and are instead trying to bandwagon on radwulf either don't understand basic concepts in logic or are favored by the prospect of spreading distrust in radwfulf's NTA because you are probably also hiding an elevated temperature. I am referring here of course to EC, Noni, Mary, valli and SilveXtru.
Moreover, my vote is still on @Mary and have lamented the diversion that seems to have occurred whereby we are nearing the end of the day and it seems less and less likely that we will be able to lynch her.

As for @Mr Waffles being outed, as I stated previously, if I were to choose which NTA belongs to the mafia between forcing someone to vote a particular target or preventing them to vote altogether, I am more inclined to believe that the former belongs to the mafia rather than the latter due to the simple fact that it could be used to aid bandwagoning.

Lastly, there is absolutely no contradiction in claiming both you and @Clemens are mafia. I have made my arguments pretty clear in that particular post while you are so often resorting to "blablaba's".

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

zero wrote:
I do wonder though whether @Clemens has in fact an NTA that allows him to find out whether someone has investigated him last night which would explain his attempt to discredit @Gridfon very early on before the latter had a chance to reveal his findings. Such mafia-style NTA is certainly not unheard of if memory serves me well.
Clemens wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:31 am
- The loud active ones (most of them are dead by now and turned out townie) are a lot less interesting to me than the ones contributing just enough to not get noticed yet not too little to be considered observing. Primarily I've noticed that @Gridfon would always contribute with some logic to make sure the ball was rolling in the direction he wanted without getting his own hands dirty. He had an active part in getting Moxy killed, despite knowing classic Moxy as well. And poked at the D2 fires just enough to keep them going without having to do much himself - to then conveniently have some kind of evidence that Radwulf is townie at the last moments so he could claim points the next day. At the same time he, allegedly, revealed important information about his possible role - making himself a target for the night - which seemed very foolish considering he didn't actually give us anything to actually convince anyone to drop the Radwulf bandwagon. I don't remember Gridfon being a foolish, impulsive man who would put himself at such risk with no actual gain; he's more calculated than that. Which has me believe that he hasn't actually put himself at risk. Combine that with the aforementioned subtle nudges into his desired directions and I currently can't see anything other than scum lurking behind his words.
Clemens did put quite some effort to discredit me in his first post today. I received the most of his attention. I just chose to not answer, because no one benefited from me getting fixated on my defense against very vague finger-of-suspicion accusations. It was an unwarranted distraction from my goals.

For example, take the part where I "had an active part in getting Moxy killed, despite knowing classic Moxy as well". That's a misleading characterization of my Day 1 actions:
- Stringer (#197) and I (#311) both warned everyone that Moxy's posting behavior was very typical for him. I believe we were the only ones who did that. What I did not trust is his exact role descriptions. So while most people were attacking Moxy on the basis of "feeling suspicious", I focused on making him answer very specific questions about his roles (starting in #380) that could make him stumble into making a mistake if he happened to be lying.
- I never voted for Moxy and at the end of the day was pretty clear that we should not lynch him (#551, #555).

Now each of such accusations (and my attempts to defend, for what it's worth) is very insignificant and subjective. What really matters is that Clemens decided from the get-go to focus on me for some reason, and cast me into the light where I can be continuously perceived as overly suspicious, until it becomes convenient to focus on me.

What puzzles me is that in response to my role declaration, I expected that Clemens would double down on this strategy. I was sure that he would not attempt to lynch me (if he lynches me and my role is confirmed - he's the next on the chopping block), but he would maintain constant focus on me being suspicious throughout the days, attempting to keep me perpetually alive but discredited. That did not happen yet, and it puzzles me somewhat. This is not the Clemens I know.
zero wrote:
I find no utility to vote for @Clemens at this point since we are very near the end of the day and have the possibity of lynching @Mary who is almost certainly mafia.
We still have 24h+9h+30min to go. Which is not meant to say Clemens should be lynched today. But lynching 2 people before the end of the day is still possible.
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 am
Also, I don't remember who claimed first me or Joe about checking on radwulf but Joe did not visit anybody's room. He could check whether a person left their room by using the webcam.
MrWaffles wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:12 am
Gridfon wrote:
Hi @Gridfon,

Didn't joesatri hack cameras to check who was in the room? Doesn't that mean he would not have physically visited radwulf? Or am I missing something?

-MrWaffles
Thanks, that makes sense now.

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

This day's discussion is all over the place and I fear we will end up having accomplished nothing.. It looks like all we are doing is jumping from one player to the next player and extracting a role-declaration - I wonder who that serves best. In the interest of following through with my vote:
Nanaa wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:07 pm
Okay @Gridfon. Since 7 votes was just an arbitrary amount set by MrWaffless and my role isn't useful early game, I fine declaring it with 5 votes on me:

My Role:
Conspiracy Theorist

I infiltrated CROWN to investigate what was going on there and especially what have the Chinese been doing there. I have no NTA. Also there was a hint that at some point in the game (if we get there) I'll gain something if I'm still alive. I believe this "point" could be a certain day reached or a certain event occurred which would make my conspiracy research's puzzle pieces snap together and reveal me something.
This role strikes me as odd. How does a conspiracy theorist infiltrate a secure research facility in the middle of nowhere? What is your in-game cover? Did you tell the security guards that you were a conspiracy theorist and they just let you tag along? And you have no NTA to actually investigate or look for a conspiracy?

There are too many questions with your role for it to make sense. If the role is not completely made up, it definitely sounds like psycho - in which case I'm pretty sure you're not telling us the whole truth.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:28 am
I specifically stated I do not have an NTA and thus cannot prove nor disprove that he did indeed visit me.
I stated precisely because there was no sign of his entering (without an NTA) I am uncertain if his role would allow him to sneak in that easily.
Do you expect to get an e-mail in the morning that someone forcefully barged into your room, waking you up in process, sucked in some air into a weird transparent plastic tube, and left without saying a word?

I mean, is it ever typical in mafia games to be notified that someone spent half the night quietly sitting in your room?

When I admitted my role does not say anything about being sneaky, you made it sound that you could somehow observe who is entering using your NTA and I basically agreed that nothing in my role description prevents that.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:33 am
Moreover, my vote is still on @Mary and have lamented the diversion that seems to have occurred whereby we are nearing the end of the day and it seems less and less likely that we will be able to lynch her.
So you want @Mary dead, but you'd rather spend the limited amount of time available to do things that distract tremendously from that goal.
Right.
Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:35 am
Clemens did put quite some effort to discredit me in his first post today. I received the most of his attention. I just chose to not answer, because no one benefited from me getting fixated on my defense against very vague finger-of-suspicion accusations. It was an unwarranted distraction from my goals.
[...]
What really matters is that Clemens decided from the get-go to focus on me for some reason, and cast me into the light where I can be continuously perceived as overly suspicious, until it becomes convenient to focus on me.
"Hello old pal, I'm watching you." would have been a lot less interesting. :D
Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:35 am
What puzzles me is that in response to my role declaration, I expected that Clemens would double down on this strategy. I was sure that he would not attempt to lynch me (if he lynches me and my role is confirmed - he's the next on the chopping block), but he would maintain constant focus on me being suspicious throughout the days, attempting to keep me perpetually alive but discredited. That did not happen yet, and it puzzles me somewhat. This is not the Clemens I know.
I believed your role claim and your strategy, this greatly outweighed any sneaky playing I perceived you doing in the first two days.
Apart from my early summary post, I didn't particularly go after you (re-iterated when someone asked about it, though) because there was nothing to go after. The summary post was absolutely necessary; we do not need another silently lurking player, so I wanted to chime in immediately to keep activity going.
Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:43 am
Do you expect to get an e-mail in the morning that someone forcefully barged into your room, waking you up in process, sucked in some air into a weird transparent plastic tube, and left without saying a word?
Daemon likes giving subtle clues; it would not have been a full-fledged essay explaining the intricacies of your doings, but I could imagine a tiny mention like "after you wake up, you remember hearing peculiar suction sounds, but have no recollection of why" (just an example, don't get hung up on it).
But I did receive a message from the N1 visit, hence it's possible that other NTAs might leave traces as well.
@Sander was hoping his own NTA would leave a trace for me to confirm, but same deal there, nothing happened.
Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:43 am
When I admitted my role does not say anything about being sneaky, you made it sound that you could somehow observe who is entering using your NTA and I basically agreed that nothing in my role description prevents that.
I clarified that I did not mean an NTA, as you seemed to have misunderstood that.
I made sure to be clear on this after it became apparent that it was misunderstood.
Claiming I have an NTA to let me see who visits me without actually having one would be a really stupid move anyway.
More so since I claimed to have been the victim in N1, yet am unable to tell you who it was. :roll:
That would not make sense.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Skuggi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 am
This day's discussion is all over the place and I fear we will end up having accomplished nothing.. It looks like all we are doing is jumping from one player to the next player and extracting a role-declaration - I wonder who that serves best.
The former has been quite explicitly my goal. Except I think it is the best way to move forward (and especially the best way for me personally to leave behind my evidence, in case I died soon). I think this far we accomplished a lot more than in Day 1 or Day 2.

As for the excessive role declarations, I am trying to be mindful to not push for them excessively. I think that most declarations this far today were justified or even necessary.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Clemens wrote:

You didn't actually read what I said.
I very much read what you said. I don't expect you to agree with my theory for goodness sake, of course you would dismiss it straight away since it would incriminate you.
Clemens wrote:
I'm not spreading them, as you can see I keep coming back to the more important matters at hand.
And that is also why I keep trying to get people to focus less on @Sander's theatrical behavior because he's a distraction - I don't want to waste my time with his substance-less extra bits. Even before day3, he spoke of suicide - did you notice? Probably not, you skim posts only looking for pieces that have some sort of gain for you.
The ones always ready with a diversion are Siderite and you. :shock:
The best part about this is that my vote is on @Sander and I have given reasons as to why.
So any "defending" you accuse me of doing is made up.
It is nearly the end of the day, your vote should be on @Mary or alternatively @EC which is the most likely way to lynch a mafia player today. Instead you started diverting attention to @Sander which is EXACTLY what I am accusing you of. How the heck did we get ourselves into this position whereby we let @Mary off the hook, an obvious mafia player, and can't muster enough support to lynch her? You are partly to blame for this!
Clemens wrote:
zero wrote:
[...]
[...]
You are not doubting that the role itself exists, you're doubting that the fluff itself is accurate. :roll:
Very interesting.
I am doubting that a person with a hyper active immune system is suitable to defend against coronavirus when the reality is that it is one of the main causes of death. There's clearly a contradiction in your role and I think you were sloppy and contradicted yourself by making up your "immunity" since a hyper-active immune system would not protect you from coronavirus (i.e., the viral infection in this game), on the very contrary.
Clemens wrote:

Hang on. You are positive I am guilty. You bring up a lot of crap logic trying to prove your point. Don't even add a vote to back up your conviction with a vote. After having complained about distractions and diversions. Zero, are you serious?
Your plays have already reeked of guilty to me as a neutral, but it's only gotten worse now.
You're just not paying any attention, either because of the sheer volume of this game or because you don't need to as Mafia.
As I stated repeatedly, there is no utility in changing my vote to you at the moment bearing in mind that we are at the end of the day and @Mary seems to be getting away. Your attempt to call this logical procedure a diversion is frankly laughable. I did however wanted to raise everyone's awareness regarding your behavior and fallacies.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Sorry @zero but when I try to replicate a bunch of nonsense you wrote all that comes out is bla bla bla. My brain just does not retain crap logic.
How is stopping once person from voting stop a bandwagon from happening?!
How do you as townie know you aren't blocking a fellow townie?
What about our rights?! What about democracy?!

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:54 am
Daemon likes giving subtle clues; it would not have been a full-fledged essay explaining the intricacies of your doings, but I could imagine a tiny mention like "after you wake up, you remember hearing peculiar suction sounds, but have no recollection of why" (just an example, don't get hung up on it).
Ok. I just do not recall ever getting such e-mails across the three of Daemon's games I played in (and those are the only ones I ever played in). Perhaps I was too boring to investigate. Perhaps I just forgot.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

@Clemens , @phox , @Gridfon

I agree, my role isn't easy believe or to defend but what can you do. Yeah, it looks like a weird filler role too me too.

I can share a few more details though. My role name also has "adept" attachted to it. So that makes me professional in the widely recognised field of conspriracy theories if that makes any sense lol :D. And by infiltrated I mean I came here undercover in the same ride as the rest you. I'd believe I have a crafted job at Crown which no one cares about or questions and hence I have my own room and can stay there in peace. This fake job wasn't specified in the fluff. Since I'm a professional with a mission, some party crafted me a false identity and I got intel where to go for staff change, I believe I work for government, most likely USA since they would be after China. I got such a good deal that I couldn't decline it... but now I'm afraid I won't make it alive.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 am
It is nearly the end of the day, your vote should be on @Mary or alternatively @EC which is the most likely way to lynch a mafia player today. Instead you started diverting attention to @Sander which is EXACTLY what I am accusing you of. How the heck did we get ourselves into this position whereby we let @Mary off the hook, an obvious mafia player, and can't muster enough support to lynch her? You are partly to blame for this!
We can lynch more than one person, but for some reason you are vehemently against taking a closer look at the Radwulf voters.
I am not sure which of the two (between @Mary and @EscapedConvict) is the guilty party.
Though I have stated that @Mary's NTA does not make sense to me in the way she described it.
zero wrote:
I am doubting that a person with a hyper active immune system is suitable to defend against coronavirus when the reality is that it is one of the main causes of death. There's clearly a contradiction in your role and I think you were sloppy and contradicted yourself by making up your "immunity" since a hyper-active immune system would not protect you from coronavirus (i.e., the viral infection in this game), on the very contrary.
Daemon is going to hate hearing that. :D
zero wrote:
Your attempt to call this logical procedure a diversion is frankly laughable.
I feel like you're talking to yourself at this point. :roll:
So to not waste too much time with you, I'll keep my replies short.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:58 am
Sorry @zero but when I try to replicate a bunch of nonsense you wrote all that comes out is bla bla bla. My brain just does not retain crap logic.
The truth is that there are two roles that influence the voting capability of a target. I find it unlikely that both are in the same faction. Consequently, I believe that it is far more useful to the mafia to be able to force a townie into voting for a particular target as it could help in their bandwagoning the following day rather than block someone from voting.

Where exactly is the nonsense in this thought process? I find your whole attitude in resisting common sense and resorting to cheap attacks unhelpful to say the least. I very much hope this is because you are in fact mafia and not a personal trait.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

The block voting makes one sick.
The force to vote x is done in a friendly way} at least that was stated by some one. "I had a friendly talk in the night the convinced me to vote for x" (Did not search up the exact wording)

Wouldn't mafia be like "I was scared in to voting x"

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

unvote Sander to have a clean votr count

will come back in the evening as my work is demanding some attention, it is just too much to read ...

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:59 am
@Gridfon the townie makes you vote a certain way, the Mafia takes the power away from you by not allowing you to vote.
zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:33 am
As for @Mr Waffles being outed, as I stated previously, if I were to choose which NTA belongs to the mafia between forcing someone to vote a particular target or preventing them to vote altogether, I am more inclined to believe that the former belongs to the mafia rather than the latter due to the simple fact that it could be used to aid bandwagoning.
Just note that we know only 4 disruptive-looking NTAs right now:
1. "I am rather unwell and cannot vote today"
2. "I am going to die next morning"
3. "I had a visitor and I'm compelled to vote for ... our discussion was inspired and eye-opening and I simply cannot vote for anyone else, anything else or abstain"
4. "I had mandatory cleaning previous night"

Right now we question whether numbers 1 and 4 even belong to mafia. That leaves only numbers 2 and 3 for the mafia team. I do find it unlikely that the mafia team has so few abilities they can use on a nightly basis.

Furthermore, if you compare how abilities number 1 vs number 3 are phrased, the former sounds harmful whereas the latter emphasizes the visitor's charm with no harm inflicted. So there is some room for different interpretations...

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:06 am
zero wrote:
We can lynch more than one person, but for some reason you are vehemently against taking a closer look at the Radwulf voters.
I am not sure which of the two (between @Mary and @EscapedConvict) is the guilty party.
Though I have stated that @Mary's NTA does not make sense to me in the way she described it.
zero wrote:
Daemon is going to hate hearing that. :D
zero wrote:
Your attempt to call this logical procedure a diversion is frankly laughable.
I feel like you're talking to yourself at this point. :roll:
So to not waste too much time with you, I'll keep my replies short.
So you do agree that there is a contradiction regarding your role and are hinting it might be Daemons fault. Interesting.

Anyway, in the interest to save time and get something done, let us continue our feud later and agree to vote for either EC or Mary. I will let you choose since the outcome will be the same. I already have my vote on Mary but can change it to EC if needed.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Nevermind
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am
The block voting makes one sick.
The force to vote x is done in a friendly way} at least that was stated by some one. "I had a friendly talk in the night the convinced me to vote for x" (Did not search up the exact wording)

Wouldn't mafia be like "I was scared in to voting x"
Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:17 am

3. "I had a visitor and I'm compelled to vote for ... our discussion was inspired and eye-opening and I simply cannot vote for anyone else, anything else or abstain"
Compelled is usually by force.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Indeed, the description of how the action is performed would indicate the contrary, that the vote blocking belongs to mafia and the other one to town. However, the opposite is true when you judge by their outcomes. It would help if we knew who had the vote diversion NTA as then we could also judge both of them on their behaviour thus far. On saying this, we had enough role claims for today. We are running out of time in lynching Mary.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:10 am
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:58 am
The truth is that there are two roles that influence the voting capability of a target. I find it unlikely that both are in the same faction. Consequently, I believe that it is far more useful to the mafia to be able to force a townie into voting for a particular target as it could help in their bandwagoning the following day rather than block someone from voting.

Where exactly is the nonsense in this thought process? I find your whole attitude in resisting common sense and resorting to cheap attacks unhelpful to say the least. I very much hope this is because you are in fact mafia and not a personal trait.
I've said this from day one. The only WEAPON the townies have is voting to lynch. So far nobody who has been made to vote in a certain way has had much effect on any of the lynches. So I highly doubt the Mafia is using this as a strategy to form a bandwagon. However multiple townies have been FOOD POISONED and made to not vote. Clear Mafia behaviour in my eyes.

You are the one doing the attacking not me, I'm merely disagreeing with your posts and pointing out how IN MY OPINION they don't make sense.

Regarding my personal traits: I may have some good ones and some not so stellar ones but hey, being perfect would be boring.
Anything I said was meant in a humours /banter way, if you didn't get that then I'll refrain from putting my personality in any posts directed to you. Wouldn't want you to think I'm a horrible person or anything.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:19 am
So you do agree that there is a contradiction regarding your role and are hinting it might be Daemons fault. Interesting.
I think you're coming up with your own explanations of real world corona only at places that suit you, while ignoring the real world equivalent in places it doesn't. Like how quickly corona kills in this game - incredibly fast. Besides that, how could anyone even be immune to all viral infections in the real world to begin with?
You also claim I wouldn't be in good health due to the hyper-active immune system, which is exactly what I claimed as well.
So it's not even a contradiction to begin with.
zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:19 am
Anyway, in the interest to save time and get something done, let us continue our feud later and agree to vote for either EC or Mary. I will let you choose since the outcome will be the same. I already have my vote on Mary but can change it to EC if needed.
So you agree this was a massive distraction then. :roll:

Mary's NTA has me doubting her alignment, but neither do I blindly want to believe EC.
Both have, however, confirmed that death will hit them both - a very strange play if they are both on the same side.
Multiple lynches are possible, and lynching EC is "safer" merely because he's the instigator.