Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Clemens
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:28 pm

#2751

Post by Clemens »

Noni wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:24 pm
i don't trust you or your attempts at math. 9 mafia and 3 or more of a different evil faction? nah
If they were allied, I would agree with you.
But they are not allied and they definitely count for townies.
At this point, it's obvious that you are desperate to get that last townie lynch, so there is no point trying to convince you of math you know is true - it would be stupid of you to admit so. :lol:

Also, it's 8 Mafia + 1 Coerced. Not 9.

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2752

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:04 pm
Good morning all.

Princess xy was right, this game is more exciting than any tv thriller series:)


As promised, I am going to declare my investigation results first. i believe behmoth requested that yesterday.

Last night I hung around phox's room and I could see that she received a visit from our dear Mr Clemens.
This is quite bothersome as he claimed he does not have an NTA.

So I would like to get an explanation from Clemens regarding his night sleeping schedule. What were you doing visiting the charming phox, Clemens?
@Clemens I knew something was up with you from the very start. Thanks for not making my death not be in vain.
vote Clemens
Last edited by phox on Mon May 04, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2753

Post by Bombaclaat »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:26 pm
Rise and shine guys, I wanna start by admitting to @Rene that I was wrong to not believe him about his DTA, my apologies Rene, but I must admit you were confusing me a lot. Tonight I wanted to avoid making any bad calls and forcing someone to vote for someone that is innocent. So I decided everyone should be responsible for their own vote and to not visit anyone, I did not send Daemon a target. In this way nobody can blame me for their voting decision. I also regretted convincing @MrWaffles to vote for @Rene when he turned out to be telling the truth, so I learned from my mistake.

This was a really great and interesting game for me and it was nice playing with all of you :) really. I never knew an online forum game could be this fun. I'm sorry to say it's my last day though.. . last night I got a respiratory infection followed by a high fever with severe coughing , this morning when I got checked they told me I could have only survived the next night if I would have gotten medical assistance earlier.
No, not my precious Phox! :'(

User avatar
Noni
Reactions:
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#2754

Post by Noni »

well i guess @phox gave us the explanation so clemens can save himself typing.

i have to say @phox that's real nice and mature of you to apologise to Rene

Skuggi
Reactions:
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:00 pm

#2755

Post by Skuggi »

This sounds very incriminating. Clemens has behaved unlike himself in this game, so I’ll add my vote as well.

vote Clemens

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2756

Post by phox »

@Bombaclaat I'll still read the forum to see your funny comments though, even after I die :lol:
Last edited by phox on Mon May 04, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrWaffles
Reactions:
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:08 pm

#2757

Post by MrWaffles »

vote clemens for now

Clemens
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:28 pm

#2758

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:27 pm
I see your point @Clemens but last time someone claimed that @Noni is lying with her NTA, that person turned out to be not just mafia but apparently patient 0.
This is not true.
@Emilly's first reaction was to give @Noni an out, by claiming she probably got the targets or nights wrong.
Remember?
@Emilly didn't call her out intentionally, because she didn't want to throw her ally under the bus.
And we know @Emilly was a greedy player from her repeated attempts at saving @Mary.
Her trying to figure out an option for both her and @Noni to tell the truth was indeed greedy - it fits her behavior and playstyle.
Her outcry of betrayal was towards @Noni, who immediately attacked @Emilly. :roll:
What struck me suspicious back then was the excessive amount of CAPS that @Noni used to pretend being outraged.
Something that was very uncharacteristic for her.

Even back then, I pointed out that I believe both of them are guilty.
And I also pointed out, that @Noni reacted correctly.

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2759

Post by Bombaclaat »

Skuggi wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:31 pm
This sounds very incriminating. Clemens has behaved unlike himself in this game, so I’ll add my vote as well.

vote Clemens
Definitely agreed vote Clemens

User avatar
Noni
Reactions:
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#2760

Post by Noni »

Clemens wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:31 pm
zero wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:27 pm
I see your point @Clemens but last time someone claimed that @Noni is lying with her NTA, that person turned out to be not just mafia but apparently patient 0.
This is not true.
@Emilly's first reaction was to give @Noni an out, by claiming she probably got the targets or nights wrong.
Remember?
@Emilly didn't call her out intentionally, because she didn't want to throw her ally under the bus.
And we know @Emilly was a greedy player from her repeated attempts at saving @Mary.
Her trying to figure out an option for both her and @Noni to tell the truth was indeed greedy - it fits her behavior and playstyle.
Her outcry of betrayal was towards @Noni, who immediately attacked @Emilly. :roll:
What struck me suspicious back then was the excessive amount of CAPS that @Noni used to pretend being outraged.
Something that was very uncharacteristic for her.

Even back then, I pointed out that I believe both of them are guilty.
And I also pointed out, that @Noni reacted correctly.
so i'm guilty because of emily's posts were all over the place?! good logic

MrWaffles
Reactions:
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:08 pm

#2761

Post by MrWaffles »

By the way, poll is not working for me. But again vote clemens

Clemens
Reactions:
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:28 pm

#2762

Post by Clemens »

Skuggi wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:31 pm
This sounds very incriminating. Clemens has behaved unlike himself in this game, so I’ll add my vote as well.

vote Clemens
It's also easy to tell that Skuggi is lying.
He claimed to have an NTA to kill someone of weak condition - aka someone infected with strand S (as we've established).
Yet he still hadn't used it.
He also claimed it wouldn't kill an innocent, yet didn't want to risk it.
Yet using it on an innocent would confirm that he targeted an innocent - it would be a win-win situation for his NTA.
The reason he didn't use it is because it doesn't exist.

Also, it would have worked on me, since my health is poor - yet he didn't try that, either. :roll:

User avatar
Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:39 pm

#2763

Post by Daemon »

Wait :P.

User avatar
Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:39 pm

#2764

Post by Daemon »

Image

Guess there's no anti-cryo vaccine yet.

Clemens (Viral Immunology Researcher) is put in cryo-stasis.

6 Clemens: Noni, zero, phox, Skuggi, Mr.Waffles, Bombaclaat
1 Bombaclaat: valli
1 Noni: Clemens

DAY 5 continues, until Thursday, May 7th, 20:00 GMT/UTC
There are 10 players remaining. 6 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 4 votes required for deadline lynch.

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2765

Post by valli »

Somehow looks like a total fuck-up if you ask me guys...
Bombaclaat pushed even for the vote, he is definiteley mafia ... GOOD JOB.

My investigation result stands and I hand-over my head if we kill Bombaclaat and he is not mafia ...

vote Bombaclaat

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2766

Post by phox »

That was waaaay too fast people!!! no more voting so fast without proper discussions, I didn't even have time to write anything else cause everyone just jumped on their vote clemens button.

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2767

Post by Bombaclaat »

valli wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:52 pm
Somehow looks like a total fuck-up if you ask me guys...
Bombaclaat pushed even for the vote, he is definiteley mafia ... GOOD JOB.

My investigation result stands and I hand-over my head if we kill Bombaclaat and he is not mafia ...

vote Bombaclaat
Image

HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

vote valli

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2768

Post by valli »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:53 pm
valli wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:52 pm
Somehow looks like a total fuck-up if you ask me guys...
Bombaclaat pushed even for the vote, he is definiteley mafia ... GOOD JOB.

My investigation result stands and I hand-over my head if we kill Bombaclaat and he is not mafia ...

vote Bombaclaat
Image

HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!?!

vote valli
The answer the simply question how you got infected with the "S" strain? You ignore this now the third time!

Gridfon
Reactions:
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:05 pm

#2769

Post by Gridfon »

Damn, I was late for the party. Perhaps I could have stopped the 1-2 innocents from this.

1. Clearly, mafia agreed to bandwagon Clemens at night. And noni lied to instigate it.
2. Most of Noni, zero, phox, Skuggi, Mr.Waffles, Bombaclaat are mafia.
3. I checked Skuggi tonight and his room is infected. Together with his quick bandwagon against Clemens, he clearly is mafia.

Valli was the only active player not on bandwagon, so he is innocent and I can trust him. We need to choose a single target, and valli has already voted, so I'll go for him before Skuggi.

vote Bombaclaat

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2770

Post by Bombaclaat »

Gridfon wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 8:56 pm
Damn, I was late for the party. Perhaps I could have stopped the 1-2 innocents from this.

1. Clearly, mafia agreed to bandwagon Clemens at night. And noni lied to instigate it.
2. Most of Noni, zero, phox, Skuggi, Mr.Waffles, Bombaclaat are mafia.
3. I checked Skuggi tonight and his room is infected. Together with his quick bandwagon against Clemens, he clearly is mafia.

Valli was the only active player not on bandwagon, so he is innocent and I can trust him. We need to choose a single target, and valli has already voted, so I'll go for him before Skuggi.

vote Bombaclaat
HISS!

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2771

Post by valli »

@Gridfon
Furthermore to your explanation. I do not trust @MrWaffles any longer. He said we should not go for an instant lynch concerning @Bombaclaat but he immediately pushed for @Clemens ...

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2772

Post by phox »

ok NO MORE VOTING so fast . Let's think.
I voted for clemens cause noni said he visited me last night and because daemon told me I am dying. I had my own proof and I made an informed decision. Why did everyone else jump on the bandwagon so quick, you just trusted me and noni, just like that, no discussion ,no nothing? Skuggi, Mr.Waffles, Bombaclaat. It seems like you saw the chance to lynch someone ASAP and moved quickly.

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2773

Post by valli »

@phox as I investigated you last night, and you showed no infection, you shall have my blessing. (You might still be the godfather).
Concerning the other 3 ... after @Bombaclaat I would go for @MrWaffles.

User avatar
Noni
Reactions:
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#2774

Post by Noni »

valli wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:00 pm
@phox as I investigated you last night, and you showed no infection, you shall have my blessing. (You might still be the godfather).
Concerning the other 3 ... after @Bombaclaat I would go for @MrWaffles.
valli she isn't the godfather she was infected by mafia last night!

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2775

Post by valli »

Oh, sorry and I forgot @Noni again, who brought this all on us.

@phox don't forget that Mafia knows who they infected. So that hint, that @Clemens visited you was quite effectiv setup by them.

So @Noni even before @MrWaffles on my target list.

@Noni if nobody else comes up with an infection that might be true. Not everyone was yet online to report in.

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2776

Post by phox »

This is really annoying me!!!! I really wanted to have a discussion with clemens and hear him out first, then everyone just immediately voted for him I didn't even have time to unvote him before the posting was locked.

User avatar
Noni
Reactions:
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#2777

Post by Noni »

vote Rene

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2778

Post by valli »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:03 pm
This is really annoying me!!!! I really wanted to have a discussion with clemens and hear him out first, then everyone just immediately voted for him I didn't even have time to unvote him before the posting was locked.
Yes, then please have now the discussion with @Bombaclaat, maybe you can ask him for the simple answer why he is infected with the "S" strain. Besides posts with Greta or a "HISS" nothing is coming back! So judge yourself!

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2779

Post by phox »

Dear @MrWaffles who did you poison last night?

zero
Reactions:
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:59 pm

#2780

Post by zero »

vote Rene

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2781

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:04 pm
vote Rene
NONI STOP LYNCHING EVERYONE vote Noni

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2782

Post by phox »

GUYS FAST THEY ARE KILLING US vote noni and zero!!!!

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2783

Post by Bombaclaat »

Just trust me guys... I'm totally not mafia... In fact there is no mafia...

I'm am just you're average human. I enjoy communicating with other humans about mundane events and taking long walks on the beach.

Trust me I'm one of you. I have no idea how Valli came up with that.. crazy S something theory.

zero
Reactions:
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:59 pm

#2784

Post by zero »

@Bombaclaat why are you voting for @valli when he is obviously a townie? @Rene is the scum.

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2785

Post by phox »

unvote Noni

vote Bombaclaat

User avatar
Noni
Reactions:
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#2786

Post by Noni »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:06 pm
Just trust me guys... I'm totally not mafia... In fact there is no mafia...

I'm am just you're average human. I enjoy communicating with other humans about mundane events and taking long walks on the beach.

Trust me I'm one of you. I have no idea how Valli came up with that.. crazy S something theory.
yes, if you really are townie then prove it and unvote our investigator

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2787

Post by Bombaclaat »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:07 pm
unvote Noni

vote Bombaclaat
Et tu Brute... :evil: :evil: :evil:

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2788

Post by valli »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:06 pm
GUYS FAST THEY ARE KILLING US vote noni and zero!!!!
WTF?

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2789

Post by phox »

I don't wanna vote for you but I am scared noni and zero and skuggi will outnumber us! I'll change really fast after valli and gridfon see this!!

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2790

Post by phox »

@Noni @zero @Skuggi why are you voting so fast and randomly for everyone???
WHY for rene? BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS DTA TO STOP YOU?

User avatar
Noni
Reactions:
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#2791

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm
@Noni @zero @Skuggi why are you voting so fast and randomly for everyone???
WHY for rene? BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS DTA TO STOP YOU?
maybe because you apologised to him and he didn't apologise to you

zero
Reactions:
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:59 pm

#2792

Post by zero »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm
@Noni @zero @Skuggi why are you voting so fast and randomly for everyone???
WHY for rene? BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS DTA TO STOP YOU?
No, because he can and will blow up the whole of Crown when he wakes up.

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2793

Post by Bombaclaat »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm
@Noni @zero @Skuggi why are you voting so fast and randomly for everyone???
WHY for rene? BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS DTA TO STOP YOU?
unvote valli and vote Rene

Phox, trust once we get Rene everything will be alright.

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2794

Post by phox »

zero wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:12 pm
phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm
@Noni @zero @Skuggi why are you voting so fast and randomly for everyone???
WHY for rene? BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS DTA TO STOP YOU?
No, because he can and will blow up the whole of Crown when he wakes up.
based on what will he blow up the crown?

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2795

Post by Bombaclaat »

zero wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:12 pm
phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm
@Noni @zero @Skuggi why are you voting so fast and randomly for everyone???
WHY for rene? BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS DTA TO STOP YOU?
No, because he can and will blow up the whole of Crown when he wakes up.
Yes, he's very dangerous.

User avatar
valli
Reactions:
Posts: 199
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:42 pm

#2796

Post by valli »

@Gridfon now it's obvious what happened ... wonderful world

@Rene, @behemoth just check who voted to kill @Clemens and see my investigation result.

User avatar
Noni
Reactions:
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:09 pm

#2797

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:13 pm
zero wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:12 pm
phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:11 pm
@Noni @zero @Skuggi why are you voting so fast and randomly for everyone???
WHY for rene? BECAUSE HE CAN USE HIS DTA TO STOP YOU?
No, because he can and will blow up the whole of Crown when he wakes up.
based on what will he blow up the crown?
because he is an undercover from the crazy faction and bombaclaat has figured him out

zero
Reactions:
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:59 pm

#2798

Post by zero »

Daemon wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:19 pm
The terrible new disease had found a new victim in Pricess.ruxi. Her technical expertise was paramount for the functional integrity of high-end systems which CROWN relied upon. The station is running out of time. A conclusion must be reached before the automated systems are rendered unable to maintain life support in such a harsh environment, without specialized control and administration.

The game days now last 3 real days, and the nights last 1 real day.

Princess.ruxi (Engineer) was found dead, her lungs consumed by a viral infection.
Telvek (Personnel Manager) is eliminated for inactivity.

It's DAY 4, until Sunday, May 3rd, 20:00 GMT/UTC
There are 13 players remaining. 7 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 5 votes required for deadline lynch.
Read this.

User avatar
phox
Reactions:
Posts: 321
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:05 pm
Location: Norway

#2799

Post by phox »

why aren't any of the good guys online :(

SUMMARY FOR THE GOOD GUYS:
MAFIA FRAMED CLEMENS . NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO LYNCH TOWNIES SUPER FAST.
S.O.S. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

PRESUMED MAFIA: NONI ZERO BOMBACLATT, SKUGGI

User avatar
Bombaclaat
Reactions:
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:20 pm

#2800

Post by Bombaclaat »

phox wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:17 pm
why aren't any of the good guys online :(

SUMMARY FOR THE GOOD GUYS:
MAFIA FRAMED CLEMENS . NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO LYNCH TOWNIES SUPER FAST.
S.O.S. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

PRESUMED MAFIA: NONI ZERO BOMBACLATT, SKUGGI
Phox, please sit down and have some tea these are paranoid delusions. Please...

Locked