Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Rene wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:54 pm
MrWaffles' vote is forced on my by phox, we went over it in the earlier posts today.
As yes, there was something like that.
And I believe he can't even unvote for the time being, either.

Can't you just activate your DTA pre-emptively?
Or are you concerned about wasting it if we don't go for you after all?
Or does it end the day as soon as you use it?

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Rene wrote:
I can call this day off right now, the question is, will you understand and support that decision if I do it now.
I can't imagine calling the day off early would benefit us, more so since @Heffie has yet to figure out what exactly she's trying to accuse me of.
Rene wrote:
despite being an asset to the town.
Apart from being one extra townie?
Rene wrote:
You've one hour to convince me, either by starting with taking some votes off me. Or with arguments about how that half a day will be more important than losing a townie. You may begin.
@Heffie's role vs my own role requires time, so ending it short would hinder that.
Do you think we're both townies?
Losing a townie is less bad than killing a Mafia, but ideally I'd like to kill a Mafia and not lose any townies today.
Also, it's not "half a day", it's one and a half (real world).

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:40 pm
Heffie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:14 pm
Interestingly, here you don't give the strain name that @Princess.ruxi and @valli both knew about.
People that were infected at night also got some extra fluff, if you remember:
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:11 am
I have all the symptoms of an acute respiratory infection. I went to the infirmary to get checked and it seems I won't make it through the night just like JoeSatri.
They got checked because they felt awful. Or did you think a Computer Expert (joe) and Engineer (ruxi) somehow had the means to figure out what they were infected by - including strand name and all?
I recovered by morning, so I had no fluff-reason to get checked.
Heffie wrote:
If you are immune to coronavirus because of your immune system, you wouldn't have traces of the infection in your room, do you realize that?
My body is immune, not my room.
That makes no sense, Heffie.
Heffie wrote:
10) In post #1199
There might be some players who get converted into mafia instead of dying next day, and you might be one of them (e.g. it depends on your immune system)
I don't even know what you were trying to say here. We know people get infected, patient 0 has been the one infecting them. Are you admitting the ones with a bad immune system died whereas some of you get infected because of your immune systems? Sounds like you basically admitted being infected.
Post #1199 is not mine, nor is that statement in your quote mine.
And I never believed in the Zombie-Infection theory anyway.
Heffie wrote:
Based on your previous posts "the fluff" seems to be part of your role description from Daemon; however, you then state your body fought off the infection based on being targeted on N1. If this is suddenly fluff from Daemon's N1 email, you're getting this entire story about your body experiencing the coronavirus and fighting it off quickly but others were informed they're not feeling so well, later that they're going to die....this doesn't ring true to me.
Fluff is important as it may hold clues or recognizable patterns for others with similar fluff.
The entire theme is a massive layer of fluff.
The rest in this quote doesn't actually make any sense - do you want to elaborate what the problem is?
Heffie wrote:
You're saying Corona kills people while again saying some are infected like the gardener, so which is it? Then you admit the temperature bit is related but remind us with another "bit of fluff" presumably back to your role description that one of your health-related downsides is a high temperature.
Until @valli came out with the strand names, we (I assume the Mafia might know) had no idea it even had a name.
But you're missing something; there are two strands.
Guess which one the Mafia are infected with (and why they're not dead yet) and which one they use to kill (so quickly).
Which also confirms the whole "patient 0 infected others" fluff.
@valli basically confirmed that piece of fluff for us.
Heffie wrote:
What other convenient health-related downsides do you have? How does this make you innocent and make me guilty? Because I only have the original info in my role claim and a hazmat suit whereas you:
- have traces of infection in your room
- have a high temperature
You call it convenient, I call it inconvenient.
Precisely because it makes it a lot more difficult to prove my role if someone were to mount a full-fledged attack against me.
So you have NO side-effects whatsoever, yet you are immune to Mafia's killing method?
Now THAT is what I'd call CONVENIENT. :?
Heffie wrote:
That means both investigators would have found you guilty. How does that seem likely in a game where we have multiple investigators because there are different factions and diseases so we need to check all sources? You just look guilty on paper, according to the NTAs, your conflicting responses but yeah, I'm the guilty one?
And you know what's really funny? @valli's result would be "not infected" on me.
And you know what that would point at even further? Godfather role.
If every investigator had targeted @pelasgi (or me later), this would be an impossible role to defend.
Do you really think I'd intentionally put myself in such a bad spot? :lol:

Also, I've been waiting so long to post this part:
Heffie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:58 am
I go around in a hazmat suit all the time
Your fluff implies you wear that suit during the day.
If infections happen at night, do you sleep in your hazmat suit? :roll:
Meaning, you lay down in your bed with your contaminated suit, thus contaminating not only your bed but also your room? :D
My vote remains on you.
Too much to respond to so I'll go with the highlights because I've been pointing at the small details that make your accounts inconsistent but you're deflecting from them still;

1) princess and joesatri for simple responses, a few words to say they're infected, then that they'll die. You claim to have this entire backstory about being tested, quick recovery bla bla bla, doesn't match with their responses.

2) your room shouldn't come up as infected. An infected person has to have been in the room. You only claimed that to be the case after @Gridfon explained to you that if you don't claim being visited in N1 then you're the guilty party. You saying it's because you're immune also doesn't make sense about the room. In summary, in my opinion, you're infected = mafia.

3) you claimed you were infected with coronavirus. This goes against what @Princess.ruxi and @valli said whom we know are confirmed innocent

4) I don't have fluff, just the role name and description. The description explains the patient 0 bit, the canister being released, people being infected and me being immune due to the hazmat. I didn't a ask Daemon if that means I'm wearing it at night while sleeping and can't be infected. I assumed I was being give a bit of info and immunity from patient 0's virus only. It's why I assumed there were other factions I wouldn't have any help against. The issue with "your fluff" is that some of it seems to be coming from the role description you claim to have and some of them from Daemon. You've not made it clear which is which. Also, you've been adding the fluff when it's convenient for you to reveal it if you look at the timeline of quotes I took the time of analyzing. This to me doesn't seem like a real role. It seems contrived. You're my number 1 suspect today other than @Rene . So I'll vote Clemens I have enough to convince me at this point.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:41 pm
Rene wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:33 pm
@Clemens If I log out now and die because two mafiosos that haven't voted for me, vote for me while I'm gone, that wouldn't be really smart. Would it?
My vote isn't on you, so I can't change that.
I still plan on voting for you later, not now.
@MrWaffles said he'd vote for you later, yet his vote is still on you.
Clemens, what do you mean? Mrwaffles has to vote for Rene, he has no other choice, I think.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:04 pm
Rene wrote:
I can call this day off right now, the question is, will you understand and support that decision if I do it now.
I can't imagine calling the day off early would benefit us, more so since @Heffie has yet to figure out what exactly she's trying to accuse me of.
Rene wrote:
despite being an asset to the town.
Rene wrote:
You've one hour to convince me, either by starting with taking some votes off me. Or with arguments about how that half a day will be more important than losing a townie. You may begin.
@Heffie's role vs my own role requires time, so ending it short would hinder that.
Do you think we're both townies?
Losing a townie is less bad than killing a Mafia, but ideally I'd like to kill a Mafia and not lose any townies today.
Actually, it's your vote on me based on my role description being similar to yours that caused me to go back and review your posts which then led to me voting for you. Funny you didn't have an issue with @Gridfon being a researcher too or @Adela RIP who also had he same role. Unlike you, I realized earlier on that most townies would be researchers since this is a Research Station. You, on the other hand, reacted like someone either waiting for a reason to attack me or felt defensive and attacked rather nonsensically and without much reason. There's still time to deal with @Rene and his threats against the town after.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:59 pm
Rene wrote:
MrWaffles' vote is forced on my by phox, we went over it in the earlier posts today.
As yes, there was something like that.
And I believe he can't even unvote for the time being, either.

Can't you just activate your DTA pre-emptively?
Or are you concerned about wasting it if we don't go for you after all?
Or does it end the day as soon as you use it?
I asked about the pre-emptive use, but it doesn't work that way. I need to send the command and then Daemon confirms it at the moment he receives it. Has to be over an e-mail for formality reasons, I suppose. I'm not concerned about wasting it if you don't go for me. Because even using it once proves I was given the power to end the day and I did all within my ability to make it beneficial to the town, before resorting to it.
A very definitive, yes sir.

I also told you I'm not giving you the full extent of the ability or my capabilities in my reveal, that I'll hang onto for future. But for now, I think this use should exonerate the doubts about me. However adding two to two doesn't equate 4 with this town for some reason, so people might still be suspicious of me, I wouldn't be surprised when that comes to happen.
And I meant in game. Halfway through D3 already.

@Heffie
There's still time to deal with @Rene and his threats against the town after.
I don't mind threatening the town if it's self destructive, that's what needs to be done.

@Bombaclaat I see you. Prove that you're one of the town now.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

I'd wager that you don't even have a DTA... However if you could tell me what it entails I might reconsider my vote if you can demonstrate it in some useful way. I voted for you because you look as guilty as sin and very evasive. Come clean and I'd be willing to reconsider. I literally just have no reason to do so at the moment.

You have 1 hour to comply... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

I think it is absolutely safe to assume that @Bombaclaat and @phox are doing all within their power to end the day early?

Even if we ignore the provocative attempts earlier by @phox.

40 minutes left.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

@Clemens,@Noni and the others that understand why I shouldn't be voted till later in the day, will you trust this observation once the day ends. Look I'm handing these guys over to you in a silver platter, quite literally.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Rene wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:18 pm
I think it is absolutely safe to assume that @Bombaclaat and @phox are doing all within their power to end the day early?

40 minutes left.
Well you want the town to burn to the ground. Why don't you just DTA then. Show the world who you are. Bloody Sun.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Sander wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:21 pm
Rene wrote:

40 minutes left.
Well you want the town to burn to the ground. Why don't you just DTA then. Show the world who you are. Bloody Sun.
It was a sarcastic answer to all the jabs people have been throwing at me. Thought that was pretty obvious.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Hi guys,

I feel we should unvote Rene just for the moment (I cannot for reasons already stated). We can get back to an instant or deadline lynch tomorrow. Even though I don't entirely trust Rene's role, it's easy to confirm at some later stage of this game day.

Right now we may need to determine truth about Heffie or Clemens. Personally I am currently a bit more suspicious about Clemens, because an overactive immune system and resulting inflammation is what kills people with COVID19 (again it's called cytokine storm). I am pretty sure that was already known about COVID19 when Daemon first assigned us roles. I know Clemens can't answer why Daemon created such a role description, but we have to decide if Daemon is likely to have made such a mistake.

-Amit

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Rene wrote:

40 minutes left.
I don't think you can and I think that such a move would benefit the mafia.

You might have DTA but it's probably a suicide vest for the conspiracy faction or something.

edit: typo

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:26 pm
Rene wrote:

40 minutes left.
I don't thank you can and I think that such a move would benefit the mafia.

You might have DTA but it's probably a suicide vest for the conspiracy faction or something.
I am saying I can end the day after the discussions end, or right now. You're the one deciding on the timing. This just incriminates you, not me. You're playing a gamble you're destined to lose.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Heffie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:05 pm
1) princess and joesatri for simple responses, a few words to say they're infected, then that they'll die.
It was more than that, as I quoted for you.
Heffie wrote:
You claim to have this entire backstory about being tested, quick recovery bla bla bla, doesn't match with their responses.
I never said that. What are you talking about?
Heffie wrote:
2) your room shouldn't come up as infected. An infected person has to have been in the room.
An infected person was in my room.
Heffie wrote:
You only claimed that to be the case after You saying it's because you're immune also doesn't make sense about the room.
My body and my room are seperate entities. Once again, you make no sense.
Heffie wrote:
3) you claimed you were infected with coronavirus. This goes against what @Princess.ruxi and @valli said whom we know are confirmed innocent
I never claimed a name, nor a strand. I only said I was infected, but it passed by morning due to my immune system.
It doesn't go against what they said at all.
Again, you're making up claims with nothing to back it up.
Heffie wrote:
4) I don't have fluff, just the role name and description. The description explains the patient 0 bit, the canister being released, people being infected and me being immune due to the hazmat.
As we have established (and multiple players have confirmed), Daemon's fluff is important. Apart from the obvious entertainment value, he loves adding bits of information into the fluff. So how can you say your description is not important?
Heffie wrote:
immunity from patient 0's virus only.
So you're immune to the Mafia-creating strand (patient 0 infecting the Mafia players) then, but not to the killing strand (the 1-day-death cycle)?
So you're saying you have no NTA, no passive abilities, and nothing else you could possibly do?
Way to back-pedal.
Heffie wrote:
It's why I assumed there were other factions I wouldn't have any help against.
To be honest, in a game this big, was there anyone that thought there wouldn't be other faction(s)?

Heffie wrote:
The issue with "your fluff" is that some of it seems to be coming from the role description you claim to have and some of them from Daemon. You've not made it clear which is which.
That is one and the same.
It's not that I didn't make it clear, rather there is nothing to make clear.
It is what it is.
Heffie wrote:
Also, you've been adding the fluff when it's convenient for you to reveal it if you look at the timeline of quotes I took the time of analyzing. This to me doesn't seem like a real role. It seems contrived.
I see, so on one hand you call fluff being unimportant, but on the other that's what you base your arguments on.
Yes, totally checks out!
Heffie wrote:
You're my number 1 suspect today other than @Rene . So I'll vote Clemens I have enough to convince me at this point.
That's my point. Only now that I've called you out are you retaliating.
(And as multiple have stated throughout the days, retaliation is a Mafia move.)
So why not sooner?
Heffie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:10 pm
Funny you didn't have an issue with @Gridfon being a researcher too or @Adela RIP who also had he same role.
But we didn't have the same role, and I did mention I had a slight problem with @Gridfon's, but chose not to divulge it precisely because it wouldn't benefit the town to point it out. Right here:
Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:09 pm
I was hoping for more than that, because I only have two problems with your role, @Gridfon.
One I will not disclose yet as it won't prove anything at this point (no clues for you Mafia observing).
;)
But you'll also notice my own role claim followed the same "Researcher", but with a "specialization".
Regardless, it means nothing anyway because @Emilly was ALSO a Researcher.
Heffie wrote:
Unlike you, I realized earlier on that most townies would be researchers since this is a Research Station.
Most players did, which also means Mafia did.
You're spouting nonsense again. :roll:
Heffie wrote:
You, on the other hand, reacted like someone either waiting for a reason to attack me
I'm always waiting for a reason to attack someone.
Anyone that arouses my suspicions will do.
Heffie wrote:
There's still time to deal with @Rene and his threats against the town after.
I will deal with him later. You're not getting out of this by diverting to @Rene who we already came up with a plan for.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Rene wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:27 pm
Bombaclaat wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:26 pm
Rene wrote:

40 minutes left.
I don't thank you can and I think that such a move would benefit the mafia.

I am saying I can end the day after the discussions end, or right now. You're the one deciding on the timing. This just incriminates you, not me. You're playing a gamble you're destined to lose.
What are you? The oracle of Delphi?

I literally don't even believe a word.

As they say... Just do it!

I think you're bluffing.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:34 pm

I think you're bluffing.
So what do you lose from unvoting him now, focusing on @Heffie and me, and voting for him later as some of us agreed upon?
Is it because you'd rather end the day prematurely than have @Heffie desperately trying to defend herself?

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Clemens wrote:
So that's what it is, fluff... :x

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Daemon wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:37 pm
Clemens wrote:
So that's what it is, fluff... :x
A much-appreciated fluff. :D

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Yeah, I think it's pretty safe to assume they just want the night. I don't see any other reasonable answer. No one in their right mind would keep this up, given how potentially damaging it is to the town.

This is just another nothing to lose, a lot to gain situation for the town as it was before. Just with more at stake. And people are still ticking on the wrong box.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:36 pm
Bombaclaat wrote:

I think you're bluffing.
So what do you lose from unvoting him now, focusing on @Heffie and me, and voting for him later as some of us agreed upon?
Is it because you'd rather end the day prematurely than have @Heffie desperately trying to defend herself?
It's not what I have to lose it's what stands to be gained. He's making empty threats in desperation.

But please Clemens give me a reason I'm willing to listen. It's just that conversations with Rene aren't constructive at all.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Rene wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:39 pm
Yeah, I think it's pretty safe to assume they just want the night. I don't see any other reasonable answer. No one in their right mind would keep this up, given how potentially damaging it is to the town.
If it was 1-lynch per day, it would make sense to risk it.
But since we do have multiple-lynches per day, it makes no sense to want to test you on this so early in the day.

We dealt with Mary/EC the same way; delayed their demise until later.
We can do the same with @Rene.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Hahahahaha.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Rene wrote:

This is just another nothing to lose, a lot to gain situation for the town as it was before. Just with more at stake. And people are still ticking on the wrong box.
My dude you're the one threatening to end the day...

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:41 pm
Rene wrote:
But since we do have multiple-lynches per day, it makes no sense to want to test you on this so early in the day.

I'm listening....

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Clemens wrote:
Rene wrote:

That's exactly my point, I even used the Mary example in my defense against you. See @Bombaclaat, it is not impossible to communicate with me.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:40 pm
It's not what I have to lose it's what stands to be gained. He's making empty threats in desperation.

But please Clemens give me a reason I'm willing to listen. It's just that conversations with Rene aren't constructive at all.
But we can lynch him later just fine (even a deadline lynch works, after all).
If he's lying, he WILL die regardless.
If he's telling the truth, he can prove it with his DTA later as well.
Meanwhile, townies have the remaining time during day to figure out more clues and suspects.
A silent (or short) day primarily helps Mafia, not townies.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Rene wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:43 pm
Clemens wrote:
Rene wrote:

That's exactly my point, I even used the Mary example in my defense against you. See @Bombaclaat, it is not impossible to communicate with me.
It is...

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:36 pm
Bombaclaat wrote:

I think you're bluffing.
Once again, I'm not defending myself, you are, I was pointing out your inconsistencies, the issues about your role claim and how you divulged it. You voted me without ample reason and are now continuing to deny your own words and quotes. I'm not gonna bother responding to your last post because the summary of it is "I don't know what you're talking about" even after I posted all your quotes, compared them to the innocent townies, compared your behaviour to mine etc. You remind me of Trump actually with his "fake news" , "I never said that" and ignoring everything to summarize that I'm defending myself :lol: well done, you're skilled at deflection, I will give you that.
Last edited by Heffie on Sat May 02, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Clemens wrote:
Bombaclaat wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:40 pm

But we can lynch him later just fine (even a deadline lynch works, after all).
If he's lying, he WILL die regardless.
If he's telling the truth, he can prove it with his DTA later as well.
Meanwhile, townies have the remaining time during day to figure out more clues and suspects.
A silent (or short) day primarily helps Mafia, not townies.
Agreed...

unvote Rene

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Bombaclaat wrote:
It is...
I don't get your point.
Why do you need to communicate with @Rene anyway?
Communicate with everyone else with the time we still have available.
Then at the end of the day when there is nothing else to do, we lynch @Rene.
You can, quite literally, ignore @Rene the rest of the day until the end point where we lynch him.
No communication with him required.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

The thing is that Rene is by far the most suspicious player in my view and when it comes to literally all other players I haven't even got a clue.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

This is a bit ridiculous. Clemens just echoes my arguments and it's reasonable, I do it myself and it's impossible communication. But anyways the town is fine, it was always going to be fine to be honest. I wasn't intending to give mafias what they want. Even if I die prematurely. Clemens did convince me the thing with Heffie and himself needs to be sorted first, even at my expense. Also my innocence when I die, still gives a lot of information to town as it's been a very heated subject.

Phox keeping the vote on me till the last second is seriously suspicious.

But worry not, I'll prove my ability to you on the agreed time so you'll see all these moments full of action weren't in vain. And I'll probably die at night too, when that happens. Mafia wouldn't really want a vote immune person to compete with.

@MrWaffles Thank you for all your efforts. I think you've been one of the people that is genuinely trying to help the town.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

@Heffie
You're not actually reading my replies, nor the quotes (even your own), and you keep mixing up who-said-what.
I even quote my posts and other people's posts to back it up.
"Skimming posts in a rush is scum behavior".
Either that, or you've realized your mistakes and are trying really hard not to focus on the issues with your claims and accusations.
So I guess that's that then, TheRealHeffieTrump is my suspect.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Rene wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:51 pm
This is a bit ridiculous. Clemens just echoes my arguments and it's reasonable, I do it myself and it's impossible communication. But anyways the town is fine, it was always going to be fine to be honest. I wasn't intending to give mafias what they want. Even if I die prematurely. Clemens did convince me the thing with Heffie and himself needs to be sorted first, even at my expense. Also my innocence when I die, still gives a lot of information to town as it's been a very heated subject.

But worry not, I'll prove my ability to you on the agreed time so you'll see all these moments full of action weren't in vain. And I'll probably die at night too, when that happens. Mafia wouldn't really want a vote immune person to compete with.

@MrWaffles Thank you for all your efforts. I think you've been one of the people that is genuinely trying to help the town.
Have you tried being less obnoxious?

If he can end the day I think he'll do it when a townie has 5 votes.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 2:57 pm
Rene wrote:

Have you tried being less obnoxious?

If he can end the day I think he'll do it when a townie has 5 votes.
I thought he could end the day only when the votes are on him. Not on any other person?

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Clemens wrote:
@Heffie
You're not actually reading my replies, nor the quotes (even your own), and you keep mixing up who-said-what.
I even quote my posts and other people's posts to back it up.
"Skimming posts in a rush is scum behavior".
Either that, or you've realized your mistakes and are trying really hard not to focus on the issues with your claims and accusations.
So I guess that's that then, TheRealHeffieTrump is my suspect.
Dude, the only more overtly guilty party other than yourself is @Rene and even with him he's likely a martyr/suicide person from the crazies faction and not mafia like you, which is why you're ok with getting rid of either him or me. Makes sense.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Hi @Sander,

Small aside, but I was going through Princess.ruxi's summary on post #2038 as that is the most complete summary of investigations and abilities. She mentioned that you used medicine on yourself the first night. Is that incorrect?

-Amit

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Heffie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:10 pm
Dude, the only more overtly guilty party other than yourself is @Rene and even with him he's likely a martyr/suicide person from the crazies faction and not mafia like you, which is why you're ok with getting rid of either him or me. Makes sense.
Back it up with substance for once, not made up drivel.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

MrWaffles wrote:
Hi @Sander,

Small aside, but I was going through Princess.ruxi's summary on post #2038 as that is the most complete summary of investigations and abilities. She mentioned that you used medicine on yourself the first night. Is that incorrect?

-Amit
I think he claimed he can't use it on himself. But sander likes to keep the mystery so you never know if/when he's fibbing :)

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Noni wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:23 pm
MrWaffles wrote:
Hi @Sander,

-Amit
I think he claimed he can't use it on himself. But sander likes to keep the mystery so you never know if/when he's fibbing :)
Yes, that's why I asked.

@Sander, if you didn't save yourself on N1, who did you try to save?

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

MrWaffles wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:24 pm
He said no one, because he didn't want to.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:25 pm
MrWaffles wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:24 pm
He said no one, because he didn't want to.
OK, got it. Do you remember why he didn't want to save anyone?

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:22 pm
Heffie wrote:
Back it up with substance for once, not made up drivel.
I've already spent the bulk of my Saturday posting all of your quotes. I don't need to add any drivel and haven't, anyone can read through unobstructed by the confusion into Siderite at the time. I don't need to add anything else.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

MrWaffles wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:26 pm
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:42 pm
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:40 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:36 pm
Who did @Sander save on night 1?
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:36 pm
why is there no night 1 target for sander?
Cause I didn't target anyone.
That's not entirely correct. I targeted myself. But Daemon told I could not target myself. Afterwards I refused to help another.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Clemens wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:29 pm
MrWaffles wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:26 pm
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:42 pm
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:40 pm

Cause I didn't target anyone.
That's not entirely correct. I targeted myself. But Daemon told I could not target myself. Afterwards I refused to help another.
Got it. Thank you very much @Clemens

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Heffie wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 3:28 pm
I've already spent the bulk of my Saturday posting all of your quotes. I don't need to add any drivel and haven't, anyone can read through unobstructed by the confusion into Siderite at the time. I don't need to add anything else.
No, most of them were crossed out with no context.
One quote wasn't even from me, but you labeled it as mine incorrectly.
Your own replies to your own accusations were mixed up at times.
You barely even knew what any of the people you were bringing up had even actually said - and you didn't quote any of them either (which I then did and you ignored entirely).

You tried hard to find something to attack me with, but couldn't find anything.
Your hearsay was pointed out to you, so now you're trying desperately to back off into obscurity again in hopes of this storm blowing over.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Also there are a lot of players we're not hearing anything from.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

I dunno clemens, why would heffie claim the same immunity as yours if she is lying? Surely she is creative enough to come up with something benign.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Exactly @Noni I could've claimed so many things based on this game, but apparently just lynching mafia and evil factions and having a simple role is reason enough to die lol