Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

I agree that I would like Trigardon to engage with us more. I am not necessarily calling for him to declare role, because I don't know if we can really figure out if he's telling the truth or lying afterwards (and his role declaration may help the Mafia).

I want to see him write an argument as to why there was no death in the first day. We know he was blocked and little else. I can certainly think of reasons why there was no first day death that don't implicate Trigardon, but I want to hear his point of view because we can then decide how sensible it is.

If he has not engaged with us in a meaningful way by Tuesday, and it is not an instant lynch situation, I will vote Trigardon. If my vote has the potential of causing instant lynch, I will think harder about whether to join in.

-MrWaffles

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:48 pm
@EC you're fine to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but we should not keep an open mind?
not in the security personnel's case and I clearly explained why. my mind is made up that they were good guys. (and radwulf's case of course, that he is mafia)

don't try to over-generalize what I said. there are many other different things/people I'm still unsure of in the game, or where I need to keep an open mind.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

I'm not trying to generalise I just don't like this one on one fight between you and radwulf.
Feel like you both have some valid arguments so let's just get on with it.

We need to give radwulf a chance to declare his role and we need trig to do the same.
Then we can take it from there.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

As you can read up, I came at the very end of the last day to the conclusion that the security team is part of the town and unvoted Moxy. I based that change of mind on my previous experience with mafia games created by our mod. It's sad that not enough people changed their mind in the end, and please stop using the execuse that we had not enough time. There was plenty of time to change the vote. Moxy was very active in responding and everyone had the chance to discuss with him. So that "it was too late" makes people really highly suspicious in my eyes.
Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:23 pm
[...]
We need to give radwulf a chance to declare his role and we need trig to do the same.
Yes, that's the quintessence. I think it is paramount that we retrieve information from radwulf and trig. I am sure they will try to come up with good role declarations

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

pelasgi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:12 pm
hey all!

lots of work with you posting allover the place...
about myself... just a working nice guy; what I´m worried about is EscapedConvict, he talks too much... typically mafioso.
I´m pointing fingers!!!

But for the first day
vote NO LYNCH
I'm just pointing out that Pelasgi, who was inactive all day is just a working nice guy - like a maintenance crew? With a hammer? That votes NO LYNCH?

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Noni, you didn't participate with voting at all the first day. You voted at the breaking of dawn and never changed it.
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:04 am
thanks radwulf for making things interesting.
also, vote zero for voting radwulf :)
However, you clearly state both have had valid arguments. So, one player hunts Moxy, the other hunts radwulf. Yet, the only vote you casted, is against the one that voted for Radwulf. With the justification that he simply voted against Radwulf. At the time being, it could be understandable because you liked that radwulf made it interesting. But why didn't you add any value yourself? Since you clearly thought both Radwulf - who was against Moxy - and EC - who is against radwulf - have valid arguments. Yet a valuable vote, was too much to ask.
Noni wrote:
It feels for me as if you are - to some extend - defending Radwulf. And so I wonder.How convenient is it for you, that you can't vote today.

Would you really have voted today against radwulf if you could? Or is this all just a scam?

And for that reason, Trigardon will have to wait. Vote radwulf

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

SilveXtru wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:10 pm
As for Stringer, I tend to think he was targeted by another hero inside our community, The hammer is a great hint here, very different from the stabbing and infecting like it happened in the first night.
So in my opinion the security are townies.
Stringer was a Security Guard himself. Are you implying he was killed with his own weapon, or by another Security Guard?
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:27 pm
I also don't like arguments like Gridfon's & zero's, at this point in the game, that try to imply that our security guards might have been scum.
This is a possibility worth keeping in mind. But at this point it's unlikely to have a large effect on the game.
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:27 pm
So saying they might be mafia is just creating haze, imo, since Stringer' death at night basically confirms it that they were both townies. (yes, yes the 3 factions arguments...but that does not stand at the moment with no death in Night 1 only one death in Night 2)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 3rd faction would not traditionally have the power to kill every night? Both their goals and their tools are usually more subtle and subversive. With the huge number of people we have, I do expect there to be a 3rd faction here, although possibly consisting of just a few people (like 2-3). I do not like that you are equating a potential 3rd faction to a mafia faction.
EscapedConvict wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:52 pm
- Renegade (completely inactive. will probably be mod killed)
Renegade is Rene.

--------------------------------

I will not follow up on Skuggi right now, his response was satisfactory for now.
unvote Skuggi

I want to hear more from Trigardon next.
vote Trigardon

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Required votes:
deadline lynch: 9
instant lynch: 14

Unofficial vote count:
7 for Radwulf - EscapedConvict, JoeSatri, Nanaa, Valli, Zero, SilveXtru, Sander
5 for Trigardon - Emilly, Heffie, Skuggi, Princess.ruxi, Gridfon
1 for Emilly - MrWaffles
1 for EscapedConvict - Radwulf
1 for No lynch - Bombaclaat
1 unable to vote - Noni

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

valli wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:26 pm
Required votes:

Unofficial vote count:
7 for Radwulf - EscapedConvict, JoeSatri, Nanaa, Valli, Zero, SilveXtru, Sander
5 for Trigardon - Emilly, Heffie, Skuggi, Princess.ruxi, Gridfon
1 for Emilly - MrWaffles
1 unable to vote - Noni
7 against Trigardon right now. You missed Mary and SilveXtru.
6 against Radwulf right now. SilveXtru did not vote against him.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Gridfon wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:52 pm
- Renegade (completely inactive. will probably be mod killed)
Yeah, that was clear after Daemon edited the list of players on post #1
2nd warning? Gonna be hard game to play after the mod is eliminated. jk.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Updated

Required votes:

Unofficial vote count:
7 for Trigardon - Emilly, Heffie, Skuggi, Princess.ruxi, Gridfon, Mary, SilveXtru
6 for Radwulf - EscapedConvict, JoeSatri, Nanaa, Valli, Zero, Sander
1 for Emilly - MrWaffles
1 unable to vote - Noni

SilveXtru
Reactions:

Post by SilveXtru »

Gridfon wrote:Stringer was a Security Guard himself. Are you implying he was killed with his own weapon, or by another Security Guard?
It says it has been killed with a hammer much like the ones used by maintenance personnel not security guards. Personally I think he was killed by a vigilante who had his own weapon.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Sander wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:12 pm
Noni, you didn't participate with voting at all the first day. You voted at the breaking of dawn and never changed it.
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:04 am
thanks radwulf for making things interesting.
also, vote zero for voting radwulf :)
However, you clearly state both have had valid arguments. So, one player hunts Moxy, the other hunts radwulf. Yet, the only vote you casted, is against the one that voted for Radwulf. With the justification that he simply voted against Radwulf. At the time being, it could be understandable because you liked that radwulf made it interesting. But why didn't you add any value yourself? Since you clearly thought both Radwulf - who was against Moxy - and EC - who is against radwulf - have valid arguments. Yet a valuable vote, was too much to ask.
Noni wrote:
It feels for me as if you are - to some extend - defending Radwulf. And so I wonder.How convenient is it for you, that you can't vote today.

Would you really have voted today against radwulf if you could? Or is this all just a scam?

And for that reason, Trigardon will have to wait. Vote radwulf
It's frustrating as I had to vote zero on day one and I can't vote on day two. Neither of these situations have been convenient for me.
I've tried to contribute as much as possible and am looking forward to tomorrow when I will be able to finally properly vote. Fingers crossed.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emily could you share your thoughts further on why you think radwulf is not mafia?
Emilly wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:26 am
Sorry for yesterday, I couldnt be so active but I tryed to read a few km with posts.

Moxy said:
Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:18 pm
Oh and so as I Blocked trig last night and there was no kill my final vote for the day will end up on him.
Vote Trigardon
First night - nobody dies.
Second night - this hammer is most like a psycho. I think mafia did not kill again. Who is blocking or doctors...good job!

I dont think Radwulf is mafia.

vote Trigardon

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

valli wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:38 pm
As you can read up, I came at the very end of the last day to the conclusion that the security team is part of the town and unvoted Moxy. I based that change of mind on my previous experience with mafia games created by our mod. It's sad that not enough people changed their mind in the end, and please stop using the execuse that we had not enough time. There was plenty of time to change the vote. Moxy was very active in responding and everyone had the chance to discuss with him. So that "it was too late" makes people really highly suspicious in my eyes.
Noni wrote:
[...]
Yes, that's the quintessence. I think it is paramount that we retrieve information from radwulf and trig. I am sure they will try to come up with good role declarations
Let's not forget moxy was accusing valli heavily before he conveniently decided to change his vote from moxy just a couple of hours before the day was ending and moxy had accumulated enough votes anyway to be lynched

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:20 am
Skuggi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:57 am
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:44 am

If anything, I’d think a traitor is in need of such an ability. And killing a traitor is as good as killing a mafia. So unless Moxy or someone else can convince me why I'm seeing that ability wrong, I'll rest my vote. Vote Moxy
I have only played mafia a couple of times before, and I saw this NTA once - on the townie side. I suppose it could be useful to traitors or even mafia to mess with people. But it seems to make the most sense for townies to send messages without the mafia noticing. I might be wrong obviously.

I do think Moxy has done everything he can to exonerate himself, by declaring his role and how he used it - and I can confirm at least half of it is true. And as I mentioned before, he's been active and cooperative.

I too would be interested in hearing more from Trigardon, so:

Unvote: Rene
Vote: Trigardon
This is the post that absolves Skuggi for me.

After reading part of day one I decided to vote Trigardon
- he starts and ends the day with a NO LYNCH vote
- he was semi-active - good mafia tactical move
- he was blocked on the first night and no one got killed
- on day one he is voted by Moxy and just votes back without a reason
- he called Moxy a filthy mafia spy and and talks about Moxy's silly mafia tricks (in the first 50 posts) which to me seems overly confident and also not something a townie would do - too little info at that point.

@EscapedConvict I know you are eagerly waiting to get the town to vote for your buddy, I am not convinced yet by radwulf, I think Trigardon is more likely mafia, and we have more proof here. Let's deal with this first.
I think ruxi is making some very valid points here, together with some ideas EC and Sander shared. I am highly suspicious of both Trigardon and radwulf right now, so far the blocking of trig and the no kill in day 1 is outweighing the heavy suspicion on radwulf. But both are very strong.

For now I will vote Trigardon , might switch it, after I hear more of what the two have to say . Trigardon is much too silent, same as in day 1.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:51 pm
It's frustrating as I had to vote zero on day one and I can't vote on day two. Neither of these situations have been convenient for me.
I've tried to contribute as much as possible and am looking forward to tomorrow when I will be able to finally properly vote. Fingers crossed.
Wait, so you're saying you were forced to vote for zero yesterday AND stopped from voting today?
I find that highly unlikely with so many players in the game.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

phox wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:56 pm
Let's not forget moxy was accusing valli heavily before he conveniently decided to change his vote from moxy just a couple of hours before the day was ending and moxy had accumulated enough votes anyway to be lynched
Yes Moxy did that. Several times he accused me of being mafia. He also accused radwulf and he pointed out that we should not at all believe people which come on the next day telling us that the security team is a third faction.

I switched my vote for good reason, like I stated twice before. At the time, when I switched my vote there was plenty of time to get Moxy from the lynch. Plenty of people which voted for him where present (and wrote) and could've easily changed the outcome.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:25 pm
Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:51 pm
Wait, so you're saying you were forced to vote for zero yesterday AND stopped from voting today?
I find that highly unlikely with so many players in the game.
Same, yet here we are

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:48 am
Wrong.
You took your chance, pushed hard and got a townie lynched on Day 1. You could not miss a chance like that.
Would be foolish to do so, by all mafia standards,
A victory to be celebrated by your clan, no doubt.
That's not sound logic. Pushing hard to lynch a townie on day 1 gets a mafia member the kind of daytime and nighttime attention it's very hard to extract himself from. If mafia are 25%-33% of town, the math makes it not worth it. It's like trading a bishop for a pawn in chess without a forced winning combination; it's a losing strategy.
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:41 am
Any role claim does not absolve you of anything after what you did yesterday and it only gives you the opportunity to twist things even more.
Yesterday I pushed for the lynching of someone you repeatedly agreed was a bad guy, yet did not vote for yourself. Is it because you had mafia's luxury of knowing he was not mafia? And today you're in a rush to lynch me before even getting my role claim. You're holding me to a higher standard than the one you're exempting yourself from. There's a greek name for that.
Nanaa wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:24 am
Reading from page 5:
Stringer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:53 pm
radwulf wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:32 pm
Moxy's night time message is a lie: we are NOT all in this together; some of us are scum and are acting to destroy the rest of us. I'm guessing the message was crafted to first establish trust and then be used to disinform/misdirect.

So now Moxy is a proven day-time AND night-time liar (unless the message was sent by a mafia colleague). First day lynches don't get any clearer than this.
Tbh calling a message like "We're all in this together" a direct "lie" is pretty far-stretched attempt to call someone a liar.
In my experience, the people who are most vocal about calling other people liars, are the actual liars themselves, their accusations being the defense reaction, trying to shift attention.
The moment others hinted at your suspicious behavior, you emerged with more accusations to throw around, and pretty made up accusations at that.

Also, this wording "some of us are scum"... is it a subconscious talking?
That's a very thin reason to call Moxy a night-time liar. Very suspicious.
It is not, especially in the context of Moxy admitting to a day-time lie and a double night-time ability. Stringer point was not logically valid, he was just attempting to save a person of the same affiliation as him.

Anyway, it's time to reveal my role and info. I am a NURSE, and each night I can go to someone's room and read their temperature with a infrared thermometer.

I targetted ADELA on night 1. Her temperature was normal.
I targetted JOESATRI on night 2. His temperature was higher than normal.

I chose Joesatri on night 2 to determine if his day 1 illness/inability to vote was the symptom of being infected with the virus. It turns out it is. It also puts NONI (who played a very sound game on day 1, considering the forced vote) on the infected list. SIDERITE is the best candidate for patient zero, I think.

I will support efforts to extract role claims for the following: TRIGARDON and ESCAPED CONVICT (for in-game behavior); JOESATRI, NONI, SIDERITE (for infectious status).

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:54 pm
Emily could you share your thoughts further on why you think radwulf is not mafia?
Emilly wrote:
Sorry for yesterday, I couldnt be so active but I tryed to read a few km with posts.

Moxy said:
Moxy wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:18 pm
Oh and so as I Blocked trig last night and there was no kill my final vote for the day will end up on him.
Vote Trigardon
Second night - this hammer is most like a psycho. I think mafia did not kill again. Who is blocking or doctors...good job!

vote Trigardon
Its was my feeling. And I was right.
Waiting for Trigardon now.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:33 pm
phox wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:54 pm
Emilly wrote:

Moxy said:

vote Trigardon
Its was my feeling. And I was right.
Waiting for Trigardon now.
Gotta say Emily, you were inactive on day one and aren't adding much yet on day two.... Finger of suspicion.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Radwulf, why Siderite is best candidate patient zero? If infected kill at night and Trigardon was blocked at first night and no kill, wouldn't Trigardon be best candidate?

Since Radwulf claimed nurse role, let's hear Trigardon next.
unvote radwulf
vote Trigardon
Last edited by Nanaa on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

radwulf wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:08 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:48 am
Wrong.
You took your chance, pushed hard and got a townie lynched on Day 1. You could not miss a chance like that.
Would be foolish to do so, by all mafia standards,
A victory to be celebrated by your clan, no doubt.
That's not sound logic. Pushing hard to lynch a townie on day 1 gets a mafia member the kind of daytime and nighttime attention it's very hard to extract himself from. If mafia are 25%-33% of town, the math makes it not worth it. It's like trading a bishop for a pawn in chess without a forced winning combination; it's a losing strategy.
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:41 am
Any role claim does not absolve you of anything after what you did yesterday and it only gives you the opportunity to twist things even more.
Yesterday I pushed for the lynching of someone you repeatedly agreed was a bad guy, yet did not vote for yourself. Is it because you had mafia's luxury of knowing he was not mafia? And today you're in a rush to lynch me before even getting my role claim. You're holding me to a higher standard than the one you're exempting yourself from. There's a greek name for that.
Nanaa wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:24 am
Reading from page 5:
Stringer wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Tbh calling a message like "We're all in this together" a direct "lie" is pretty far-stretched attempt to call someone a liar.
In my experience, the people who are most vocal about calling other people liars, are the actual liars themselves, their accusations being the defense reaction, trying to shift attention.
The moment others hinted at your suspicious behavior, you emerged with more accusations to throw around, and pretty made up accusations at that.

Also, this wording "some of us are scum"... is it a subconscious talking?
That's a very thin reason to call Moxy a night-time liar. Very suspicious.
It is not, especially in the context of Moxy admitting to a day-time lie and a double night-time ability. Stringer point was not logically valid, he was just attempting to save a person of the same affiliation as him.

Anyway, it's time to reveal my role and info. I am a NURSE, and each night I can go to someone's room and read their temperature with a infrared thermometer.

I chose Joesatri on night 2 to determine if his day 1 illness/inability to vote was the symptom of being infected with the virus. It turns out it is. It also puts NONI (who played a very sound game on day 1, considering the forced vote) on the infected list. SIDERITE is the best candidate for patient zero, I think.

I will support efforts to extract role claims for the following: TRIGARDON and ESCAPED CONVICT (for in-game behavior); JOESATRI, NONI, SIDERITE (for infectious status).
Doesn't make sense for Joe to have a temperature. The unwell feeling is due to some bad food. Not infection. Unless a fever is a symptom of the body fighting off some bacteria?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Doesn't make sense for Joe to have a temperature. The unwell feeling is due to some bad food. Not infection. Unless a fever is a symptom of the body fighting off some bacteria?

Come again? Where did you get the whole bad food idea?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Because I can't vote today.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

So now that radwulf has introduced himself I would also like to hear from Trig. Radwulf why do you think that siderte is patient? Bad food vs fever?

unvote radwulf
vote Trigardon

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:12 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:

So do I understand it right that we have bad food vs fever?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

valli wrote:
So now that radwulf has introduced himself I would also like to hear from Trig. Radwulf why do you think that siderte is patient? Bad food vs fever?

unvote radwulf
vote Trigardon

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Noni wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:

I got that. But how do you know bad food is to blame and not the virus?

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Radwulf's role claim sounds legit.

Still waiting on @Trigardon

@Joe what are your thoughts on what both radwulf and noni have said?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 pm
Noni wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:

I got that. But how do you know bad food is to blame and not the virus?
I've been told by the mod. I can't quote his email though.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Radwulf said :

After Trigadorn, I would ask Joesatri about the role.
If "no temperature" means clean and "higher temperature" means mafia...then Radwulf is until now our most important player and has to be saved every night.

Noni said
Gotta say Emily, you were inactive on day one and aren't adding much yet on day two.... Finger of suspicion.
Am I suspicios because I was not active on day one? I am not the only one and I explained why. But now I am here and I am going to stay and watch you.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 pm
Radwulf said :

If "no temperature" means clean and "higher temperature" means mafia...then Radwulf is until now our most important player and has to be saved every night.

Noni said
Am I suspicios because I was not active on day one? I am not the only one and I explained why. But now I am here and I am going to stay and watch you.
I'd rather you contribute than watch.

I don't think joesatri is mafia... I just can't explain the higher temperature.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

zero wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:23 am
There is absolutely no proof that Moxy and indeed Stringer were townies. Anyone who tries to blindly enforce this view has ulterior motives.
So I was waiting for the first person to bring this up, actually. And here is why this take is dangerous at least for now:

I don't 'believe' security team is malevolent but let's assume they are, shall we? They're now two people down and that sounds quite a lot for a relatively small team. And this number disadvantage puts them at a tough spot where they HAVE to co-operate with the good guys in order to survive to see the end of this, unlike other bad factions. So this gives us a definite reason to not doubt their alignments while working with them, at least until this commotion comes near to its end.

I distrust Radwulf, obviously I distrust Trigardon. I elaborated my reasons on both at day one, so I will try not to repeat myself. But the icing over the cake was when Radwulf accused me of protecting Moxy, my alleged Godfather, minutes before the day came to its end. A pursuit he seems to have given up on altogether, now? Curious. So which one to vote? There's still time, I'll vote smartly to get most information and give enough numbers to put them through the requirement line. Expect more activity from me as the day progresses.

Regarding Radwulf's roleclaim. Okay if you're one of us, then you sir have misplayed big time during day one and it's not just because Moxy turned out to be who they claimed to be. It's your attitude and aggressive take on anyone who dared argue against you on the first day. So I'm not buying it as a whole. Sure you were giving the image of getting the town moving, but not without raising questionmarks. False false-logic of if I were bad this would make no sense? Not buying it. You could have very well done all those only to get away with this argument afterwards. And roleclaim seems like a self-fulfilled one, EVERYONE KNEW Joe was ill on Day one because Joe said it openly, first. This is too convenient for the ability to confirm one's well-being, and this doesn't clear you off suspicion at all. Moxy did a much better job of getting their abilities confirmed but see where they lead them, by your hands more than anyone? But at least you claimed something and gave us things to work with.

Mary? I don't get it, you fought so hard against Moxy's abilities even when they were confimed and that wasn't good enough for you but Radwulf's roleclaim sounds legit? Just like that? Curious.

And one last note: @EscapedConvict Renegade is me, Rene is just its abbreviated form. Daemon kept the longer version in the members list.

vote Trigardon
Last edited by Rene on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@emily That being said, if I see proper contribution, not "I had a feeling" type of explanations, I'm happy to point my finger elsewhere...

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

I think it 's becoming clearer and clearer there are 2 factions.
One doing the killing using objects lying around (knife, hammer), and the INFECTED: patient 0, patient 1 - joesatri, patient 2 - noni

radwulf
Reactions:

Post by radwulf »

Siderite wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:02 am
But nothing did happen. I was expecting something else from all of this. I have to say I am disappointed. All this talking and finger pointing. I fear the onset of a murderous campaign, I fear the palpitations caused by too much tea.

I guess getting put in cryo is better than getting killed, so vote me off. I am done.
I visited Siderite's blog. He seems to be a very articulate guy, and he has posted 3 times on his blog in the last week or so. The fact that he appears to have posted here only in-game-character, mostly non-substance gibberish suggests he was/is under some role-imperative to do so. That might fit with him being the person who touched the thing and became THE ONE. This is just inconclusive speculation, but we definitely need to hear from him today.
Daemon wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:49 pm
Moxy (Security Chief) is put in cryo-stasis.
Stringer (Security Guard) was found with his head smashed in.
Although yesterday's lynch story seemed to suggest Moxy was good, I'm disturbed by the notion of a secret pro-town faction with a hierarchy. I've never seen masons with a leader. So we shouldn't dismiss with 100% certainty the idea that they might be evil.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Radwulf you're claim that Joesatri had a high temperature on Night 2 doesn't make much sense.

He got sick on Night 1 and was sick and unable to vote on Day 1. The sickness affected daytime activities on Day 1,, come night 2 his temperature would have been back to normal.

Plus, you checking on Adela on night 1 also does not make sense. either.
She's totally new to the game. You would used your ability on someone more experienced.

But I have a feeling there is a hidden reason you said you checked on Adela first, an insurance policy iof some sort that is linked to her vote on you on Day 1.

My vote stays on radwulf.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Rene wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:42 pm
Mary? I don't get it, you fought so hard against Moxy's abilities even when they were confimed and that wasn't good enough for you but Radwulf's roleclaim sounds legit? Just like that? Curious.
THIS

Remember I asked you why Mary was on your list of most likely townies on Day1?

There is a very good reason she is top of my suspects list after radwulf and the reasons seem to keep pilling up as go move along in the game.

Mary is not to be trusted. I'll leave it at that for now.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

radwulf wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:53 pm
Daemon wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:49 pm
Moxy (Security Chief) is put in cryo-stasis.
Stringer (Security Guard) was found with his head smashed in.
Although yesterday's lynch story seemed to suggest Moxy was good, I'm disturbed by the notion of a secret pro-town faction with a hierarchy. I've never seen masons with a leader. So we shouldn't dismiss with 100% certainty the idea that they might be evil.
Here we go. Was waiting for this from you.
Trying to spin or plant the seed of doubt thst Moxy and Stringer might be mafia.

This gets better and better by the minute, radwulf.
Non-sensical, smoke inducing, aggressive, narrative controlling and townie killing behavior.

If you're not scum in this game, then you forgot how to play it.

I would never believe the latter.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Right. I was gonna save this until later in the day, but after radwulf's role claim, here it goes.

The cleaning and maintenance department is clearly the mafia (N1 kill confirms it).

I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.

I do not want to confirm my role just yet.

So, radwulf is right, my temperature is high.

He has 2 ways of knowing this:
- he is indeed a NURSE
- he runs/is part of the cleaning and maintenance department.

What i can confirm is that radwulf was out of his room the previous night (the night he says he targeted Adela)

For now, i want to find out what Trigardon has to say.

So unvote radwulf and vote Trigardon

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

unvote Trigardon
14 votes needed for instant lynch.. there is enough time.. he had 12 with mine. 11 now..

Vote Count:
11 Trigardon (Valli, Skuggi, Silvextru, Rene, Princess.ruxi, Phox, Nanaa, Mary, Heffie, Gridfon, Emilly)
1 EscapedConvict (Radwulf)
1 NO_LYNCH (Bombaclaat)

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Daemon wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:16 pm
People hate it being forcefully stuck indoors. And they take it out on those that enforce such desperate measures. Moxy proved that for all his efforts, there's no corralling an angry mob.
This doesn't sound malevolent to me - 'his efforts to enforce such desperate measures',... in the main storyline, these measures serve the town.

As for you @EC, so far you have more than demonstrated that you are the one not to be trusted.
You are trying to instant lynch the one declared nurse. It makes a lot of sense to me that someone has temp checking NTA. I would expect there to be a nurse on the station. So that along with the NTA seems legit. Moxys role declaration and game play in day 1 did not seem legit, so I voted in accordance with that.

Who radwulf chose to check in night 1 is not suspicious, this is a game with lots of players, intel on any of them can prove useful. Him choosing someone new to the game is not some smoking gun. You painting it as a reason to incriminate him is very trigger happy and very suspicious.

The thing i can't explain is why Joe had a temp on night 2, unless whatever affected him during day 1 is longer lasting. @Joe please speak to this.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
What i can confirm is that radwulf was out of his room the previous night (the night he says he targeted Adela)
Care to elaborate?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:30 pm
Radwulf said :

Noni said
Radwulf can you tell us what you think about this "higher temperature means mafia" theory? To me it seems like a "slowly dying" scenario,the higher your fever gets the closer you are to death, might be wrong, did you get a description from the mod explaining what the different fever types mean?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
The cleaning and maintenance department is clearly the mafia (N1 kill confirms it).

I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.

I do not want to confirm my role just yet.

So, radwulf is right, my temperature is high.

He has 2 ways of knowing this:
- he is indeed a NURSE
- he runs/is part of the cleaning and maintenance department.
Radwulf being part of the maintenance crew sounds more plausible in this case then the coincidence of both the Nurse and the maintenence crew targeting the same persin, Joesatri

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

Mary wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:25 pm

The thing i can't explain is why Joe had a temp on night 2, unless whatever affected him during day 1 is longer lasting. @Joe please speak to this.
I'm barely catching my breath. I will be dead tonight.

joesatri
Reactions:

Post by joesatri »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:29 pm
Care to elaborate?
Nope. I'm good.

Jokes aside, that's all I know, that he left his room.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:35 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:29 pm
Care to elaborate?
Nope. I'm good.

Jokes aside, that's all I know, that he left his room.
Can you explain more clearly please? how do you know he left his room , did you use some kind of ability to check on him or did the mod tell you ? Also how did you find out you are dying today and what is the cause of your illness, the virus? do you know anything about the "bad food" Noni mentioned?

edited typos