Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

The terrible new disease had found a new victim in Pricess.ruxi. Her technical expertise was paramount for the functional integrity of high-end systems which CROWN relied upon. The station is running out of time. A conclusion must be reached before the automated systems are rendered unable to maintain life support in such a harsh environment, without specialized control and administration.

The game days now last 3 real days, and the nights last 1 real day.

Princess.ruxi (Engineer) was found dead, her lungs consumed by a viral infection.
Telvek (Personnel Manager) is eliminated for inactivity.

It's DAY 4, until Sunday, May 3rd, 20:00 GMT/UTC
There are 13 players remaining. 7 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 5 votes required for deadline lynch.

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

Mandatory voting rules:

Use:
+Name to vote
*Name to unvote

(Tap the trigger key and the first letter(s) of the name you wish to vote for, select it w/ the mouse or by pressing Enter)

• You cannot unvote someone other than the one you voted.
  • You can't switch votes without unvoting who you voted first.
  • You can't vote for yourself.
  • A maximum of 1 unvote + 1 vote per post is recommended :).
  • Voting people not in the list has no effect.
  • If the system breaks, we'll do it manually.
  • You can also vote for our newest member, NoLynch!

THE OLD SYSTEM (the [v] BBtag[/v]) IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS SYSTEM!
Using it will not automatically count your vote. If you do, you have to manually vote in the poll.

It has been a crazy rush to get it done, so godspeed!

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Good morning, so Telvek would've been a wasted target, thx that Daemon solved that.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Good morning! Ec would not have liked these new rules :) sorry I could not help myself :)))

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Noni wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:34 pm
Good morning! Ec would not have liked these new rules :) sorry I could not help myself :)))

Had the sams in mind.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Hi all,

I vote blocked Rene last night. Out of the two choices the town gave, Rene had voted for a few innocent townspeople who got lynched and had defended Emilly until the end. Telvek honestly was not using his voting power much, so I did not think that blocking him would help out the town at all.

-MrWaffles

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Hats off Daemon. I'm so glad we're finally using a tool for this, I was getting tired of counting votes and making notepad++ tables : )))

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:37 pm
Hats off Daemon. I'm so glad we're finally using a tool for this, I was getting tired of counting votes and making notepad++ tables : )))
But that's your life/job now. What will you do with all the free time?

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Also, I am very sorry, but I have had a deep discussion with someone last night, and I feel compelled to vote for Rene for today.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Good morning, fellow researchers.

@Rene's defense of Emilly strikes me as suspicious.

@MrWaffles: who was the target of your NTA?
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:39 pm
It is sad when you feel betrayed by those you trusted and who should support you. I said everything I had.
I wonder what Emilly actually meant here. This could refer to just about anything, but likely points at mafia buddies being amongst the first instigators of her lynch.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

MrWaffles wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:35 pm
Hi all,

I vote blocked Rene last night. Out of the two choices the town gave, Rene had voted for a few innocent townspeople who got lynched and had defended Emilly until the end. Telvek honestly was not using his voting power much, so I did not think that blocking him would help out the town at all.

-MrWaffles
Ok, got it.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

MrWaffles wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:35 pm
Hi all,

-MrWaffles
yeah I agree, I was re-reading rene's posts today and he was trying to protect emily too much(posts #1986 , #1975, #1928) , even after @valli 's role declaration .

Telvek had 5 posts in total, he was too inactive.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

MrWaffles wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:38 pm
Also, I am very sorry, but I have had a deep discussion with someone last night, and I feel compelled to vote for Rene for today.
Further proving that this compelling discussion partner is pro town?! I was entertaining the idea yesterday that the crazies may have this ability but clearly not?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Gridfon wrote:
Emilly wrote:
It is sad when you feel betrayed by those you trusted and who should support you. I said everything I had.
I wonder what Emilly actually meant here. This could refer to just about anything, but likely points at mafia buddies being amongst the first instigators of her lynch.
That were my thoughts as well... I still wonder what triggered her to reveal that role at that specific point ...

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:37 pm
But that's your life/job now. What will you do with all the free time?
maybe I'll fix some more bugs for a change, instead of slacking off at work :)))))

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Gridfon wrote:
Good morning, fellow researchers.

@Rene's defense of Emilly strikes me as suspicious.

@MrWaffles: who was the target of your NTA?
Emilly wrote:
Will have to go back and see the order of the votes and the reasoning.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Gridfon wrote:
Emilly wrote:
in my opinion emilly's comment was a a dying person's attempt to get some compassion and make someone switch their vote at the last minute or to cast doubt on townies before she dies.

@Clemens is the one that triggered her whole unmasking by pointing out her contradiction and also by saying he finds it hard to believe "he would sleep through the night while someone was getting a swab sample from him" , so he endangered emilly after telling us her inconsistencies. This however only gives me a stronger reason to believe that Clemens is a townie, regardless of her last minute words, this, and also that she was trying to frame him for being the godfather.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:13 pm
in my opinion emilly's comment was a a dying person's attempt to get some compassion and make someone switch their vote at the last minute or to cast doubt on townies before she dies.
It sounded like she felt like being treated unfair (and even pulled out of radwulf's game sign-ups). Along with the explicit mention of betrayal, the only explanation I see is that some of the votes were from mafia players and Emilly did not expect to see that.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

The person I would like to hear most from today is @Rene . Can you perhaps explain why you decided to keep your vote on @Noni and protected emilly until the end, regardless of the valuable information we got from @valli and Princess.ruxi?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Gridfon wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:16 pm
phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:13 pm
It sounded like she felt like being treated unfair (and even pulled out of radwulf's game sign-ups). Along with the explicit mention of betrayal, the only explanation I see is that some of the votes were from mafia players and Emilly did not expect to see that.
Yep, you might be right actually, I didn't notice she pulled out of rad's game, another interesting thing I hadn't noticed until now is the underined part in her post:
Emilly wrote:
And this was my last mafiagame. 😪
I think she meant she won't be playing anymore from now on cause she is disappointed that her teammates don't support her, when in contrast, Emilly did everything she could to save Mary and fought so hard to not let EC expose her. Remember when she said " EC is delusional or on drugs" and that he is just confused and mary should not be killed ASAP by us. She basically got killed by fabricating her role to save mary the next day and say mary is not infected.
Last edited by phox on Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

I'm not sure what to think about @Bombaclaat and @Skuggi. I will re-read all of their posts soon. But if posts do not give enough insight in their thinking, I'll soon vote for both to declare their roles instead.

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

@MrWaffles Please post with a regular [v] tag vote, to match your manual poll vote. All votes MUST be visible in posts.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE DIRECTLY IN THE POLL, UNLESS YOU'VE VOTED USING THE OLD SYSTEM/TAG ACCIDENTALLY. THANK YOU.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

Daemon wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:34 pm
@MrWaffles Please post with a regular [v] tag vote, to match your manual poll vote. All votes MUST be visible in posts.

PLEASE DO NOT VOTE DIRECTLY IN THE POLL, UNLESS YOU'VE VOTED USING THE OLD SYSTEM/TAG ACCIDENTALLY. THANK YOU.
Sorry about that. Vote Rene because of my fascinating conversation last night...

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

I've just read through the pages surrounding Emily's lynching.
What stood out : post 1983,1996 and then 2010.
@phox ,care to comment?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

If we look at the emilly's voter list we have:

Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, behemoth, Gridfon

And if we analyze the voters:
- Emily called @Noni and @zero mafia, which therefore means they are townies :
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:08 pm
Noni and zeto are mafia. And townies are voting for only investigator they have. Just like they kill the nurse.
- She also tried to make@Clemens seem like the godfather => he is probably a townie
- valli is a townie, he exposed her with his role
- heffie came up with a good list of reasons after carefully reading the posts and in later stages of the day
- behemoth was giving her the benefit of the doubt before changing her vote,
-regarding ruxi & I , , gridfon already said it:
Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:19 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:01 pm
<snip>
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:32 pm
@EscapedConvict

That is Paranoia EC. If something happends with you until tomorrow mornig, please instant lynch me. Ok?

@EscapedConvict
@Princess.ruxi
@phox are clean.
Her today's role declaration implies that the above was not her last will.
it implies that was not her last will, so I guess that leaves us @Skuggi and @Bombaclaat , as Gridfon smartly pointed out.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Noni i'll take a look now

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:03 pm

Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, behemoth, Gridfon

Emilly wrote:
Noni and zeto are mafia. And townies are voting for only investigator they have. Just like they kill the nurse.
- She also tried to make@Clemens seem like the godfather => he is probably a townie
- heffie came up with a good list of reasons after carefully reading the posts and in later stages of the day
-regarding ruxi & I , , gridfon already said it:
Gridfon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:01 pm
<snip

Her today's role declaration implies that the above was not her last will.
it implies that was not her last will, so I guess that leaves us @Skuggi and @Bombaclaat , as Gridfon already said it.
I want to point out the behemoth was more eager to call valli scum for calling Emily out, only to then accuse him of not reacting soon enough to her role claim.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

I already commented about post #2010 .
Now on #1983 and #1996

After ruxi confirmed vallis role I had no doubt emily was a liar and voted for emily:
phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:16 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:13 pm
valli wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:10 pm
L is very deadly one
S is the softer one
I can confirm. I've been infected with the L strand!
Valli is right??!! What the fudge ppl?
How could Emilly invent such a perfect role with a perfect name - identical name actually with Valli's?
WTF. congrats emily, you have perfectly managed to BRAINWASH ME, shame on me !!!!
vote Emily

@valli sorry valli the S for soft thing made me think it was the biggest invention of all time and that's why I didn't believe you.
Emily's reply to me saying she brainwashed me:
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:27 pm
I have no words....what schould I do you believe me? Just like Radwulf? How can you kill your only investigator who can see who is infected?
@phox whats wrong with you?
To me it seems like the perfect way to frame someone, noni you wouldn't seriously believe if someone was a mafia on their death bed they would pull down another mafia with them, right?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Noni wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:08 pm
phox wrote:

Emilly wrote:
-regarding ruxi & I , , gridfon already said it

it implies that was not her last will, so I guess that leaves us @Skuggi and @Bombaclaat , as Gridfon already said it.
This didn't display correctly before.
I want to point out the behemoth was more eager to vote for me and to call valli scum for calling Emily out, only to then accuse him of not reacting soon enough to her role claim.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@phox I'm currently just exploring all avenues because I've just re-read the posts I've pointed what is sticking out to me.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:12 pm

To me it seems like the perfect way to frame someone, noni you wouldn't seriously believe if someone was a mafia on their death bed they would pull down another mafia with them, right?
I think it's not wise to assume what someone else would or would not do. People play and act differently.

It's a good starting point for beginning of the day discussions but our decision on who we vote for today needs to be VERY CAREFULLY made, so I won't base it on one post from Emily only.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

ok noni, but for what it's worth I don't really think @behemoth is as great a lead as @Rene @Bombaclaat and @Skuggi

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:24 pm
ok noni, but for what it's worth I don't really think @behemoth is as great a lead as @Rene @Bombaclaat and @Skuggi
I don't necessarily disagree. But again, I'm not making my mind up on anything just yet.

vote Rene I'd like to hear some more from you.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

I didn't have any strange visitors tonight... Are all the nefarious NTA's accounted for?

Waffles says he used his ability on Rene. Maybe it would be good if @Rene confirmed this.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

phox wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:18 pm
The person I would like to hear most from today is @Rene . Can you perhaps explain why you decided to keep your vote on @Noni and protected emilly until the end, regardless of the valuable information we got from @valli and Princess.ruxi?
maybe a friendly nudge will help : ) vote Rene

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Let's not get too friendly so soon. I think it's enough for a role declaration

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

I think the vigilante hammer killer (that only kills every second night) was one of the Conspiracy theory people, we have had no deaths tonight which is probably the result of us killing of their entire faction. And daemon said they were trying to stop us however they could => meaning hammer, knives, etc.

Do we have anyone feeling sick today?

*no deaths except for the mod kill and ruxi which we already knew of

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Noni wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:14 pm
Noni wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:08 pm
phox wrote:

-regarding ruxi & I , , gridfon already said it

This didn't display correctly before.
I want to point out the behemoth was more eager to vote for me and to call valli scum for calling Emily out, only to then accuse him of not reacting soon enough to her role claim.

Morning everyone! @Noni you mAke a good point here, I'd skimmed through it at the time and wasn't taking everything in consideration.

Agree with @phox that it would be wiser to hear from @Rene first. Won't add a vote yet, but the finger of suspicion is strongly pointing in that direction.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

After that eventful last day, I was half-expecting a nightly hammer to my head.
On that note, Emilly's role was not remotely maintenance, so that theory is out the window.
(I could have seen the twins being an exception to the rule.)

Our numbers are dwindling, with Telvek gone for inactivity, we've lost another non-Infected.
I can't tell how many Infected more to expect; we've gotten 3 so far, but I imagine the conspirators are looking pretty dealt with.
9 Townies, 3 Conspirators, 3 Infected.
Down to 13 from 28.
That's a 3:1:1 ratio, or 4:1 for non-Infected to Infected.
Yesterday was a success, but if Mafia are supposed to be ~1/3rd, our ratio is still bad.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Clemens wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:03 pm
After that eventful last day, I was half-expecting a nightly hammer to my head.
On that note, Emilly's role was not remotely maintenance, so that theory is out the window.
(I could have seen the twins being an exception to the rule.)

Our numbers are dwindling, with Telvek gone for inactivity, we've lost another non-Infected.
I can't tell how many Infected more to expect; we've gotten 3 so far, but I imagine the conspirators are looking pretty dealt with.
9 Townies, 3 Conspirators, 3 Infected.
Down to 13 from 28.
That's a 3:1:1 ratio, or 4:1 for non-Infected to Infected.
Yesterday was a success, but if Mafia are supposed to be ~1/3rd, our ratio is still bad.
Who are your main suspects?

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
As I already pointed out last time, Emilly's outcry of betrayal was quite striking.
It is not unheard of for Mafia to attempt damage control once they know they've been got - trying to kill off one more innocent in the process.
@Sander is a prime example of that kind of player.
However, her shock sounded genuine - deeply hurt to an extent.
I imagine it was pointed at @phox, who one moment desperately tried to defend her and then the next moment threw her under the bus.
But it could have been someone in the background damning her to cryo just the same.
I don't know @Emilly as a person, though.

I don't mind seeing what @Rene is up to, as his votes haven't been particularly pro-town so far.
Daemon wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:16 pm
11 Moxy: blissie, radwulf, Phox, Princess.ruxi, SilveXtru, behemoth, Zero, Mary, Bombaclaat, MrWaffles, Nanaa
6 radwulf: Adela, Stringer, Escaped Convict, Sander, valli, Rene
Daemon wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:28 pm
14 Trigardon: Heffie, Skuggi, Emilly, Princess.ruxi, Mary, SilveXtru, Phox, Nanaa, valli, Rene, Mr.Waffles, Sander, Blissie, radwulf.
Daemon wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:04 pm
9 radwulf: SilveXtru, joesatri, blissie, Rene, EscapedConvict, Mary, Nanaa, Valli, Sander
Daemon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:51 pm
11 blissie: Noni, EC, Mary, ruxi, phox, Clemens, Rene, behemoth, Emilly, zero, valli
Daemon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:50 pm
11 Emilly: Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat, valli, phox, Heffie, Princess.ruxi, behemoth, Gridfon
3 Noni: Siderite, Emilly, Rene
Daemon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:15 pm
11 Mary: EscapedConvict, Mr.Waffles, valli, Clemens, Princess.ruxi, Bombaclaat, Behemoth, Gridfon, Noni, Phox, Heffie.
1 EscapedConvict: Mary

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Gridfon wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:06 pm
Who are your main suspects?
Going through the list of remaining players:

Behemoth - not sure about the role since we've only had one physical night kill so far, would there really be a need for physical immunity?
Bombaclaat - very in the background, suspiciously lurking.
Gridfon - has been leaning towards innocent ever since the very early role claim; it would have been very risky to fabricate just to attack me.
Heffie - participates once in a while; voting has looked like a mixture of innocent and wasteful.
MrWaffles - NTA is literally food poisoning.
Noni - reacted to the contradiction correctly -> not sure if innocent or just smart.
Phox - desperately defended infected Emilly, who tried hard to keep Mary alive and had a "betrayal outcry".
Rene - participates once in a while; lynches innocents and conspirators, but no infected.
Sander - either lied about his role or doesn't know what it actually does.
Skuggi - participates once in a while; tries to contribute, but in a sneaky way.
Valli - loves lynching people, plays in a sneaky way, but his role claim put Emilly in a tight spot.
Zero - active when time permits, tries hard to go after suspects (to a point he'll use any little he can find), his role claim put Emilly in a tight spot.

So my main suspects so far are:
@phox and @Rene, as explained above.
I'd like to hear more from @Sander's newest NTA usage attempts.
@Bombaclaat and @Skuggi are suspicious because of their limited activity.
@MrWaffles literally poisons people's food.

My current trusted:
@Gridfon, @valli.
And leaning @zero towards as well.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

I just read 46 posts by Rene, 25 posts by Skuggi, and 22 posts by Bombaclaat. Out of them, Bombaclaat strikes me as the most suspicious target right now. Here are the notes I took while reading his posts:

Bombaclaat:
------------------------
Day 1: 3 posts // Nothing substantial. Voted against Moxy (~10th vote, no justification in #373).
Day 2: 7 posts // Nothing substantial. Voted against Trigardon (~12th vote in #655), against warnings to hold on from instant lynch threshold (and other people unvoting for that reason). Changed the vote against me in spite.
Day 3: 11 posts // Has to vote against Joesatri. Voted against Emily, but "with hesitation" (5th vote in #1890). Pointed at Mary/Nanaa/Rene as suspicious (#2054) after Emilly was dead. Voted against Mary, Nanaa, Siderite.

Bobaclaat's vote against Emilly is his best defense right now. He casted that vote early. His suspicions against Mary do not really matter, as Mary was pretty much doomed at that point anyway. I want Bombaclaat's role declaration.

vote Bombaclaat

P.S. Let's talk about stroking my ego.
Gridfon wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:38 pm
Gridfon wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:25 pm
It also bothers me that I see several seemingly random votes against Moxy casted by what I perceive as rather inactive players. I will go back and reread the justification each of them provided.
Just to explain what I meant, I do not think that votes like these were casted as a result of someone's careful analysis of what Moxy told to us. I think such votes should not tip the lynch decision over the edge, and get Moxy lynched.
blissie wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:41 pm
<snip>
SilveXtru wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:31 am
<snip>
Bombaclaat wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:35 pm
<snip>

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Gridfon wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:41 pm
I just read 46 posts by Rene, 25 posts by Skuggi, and 22 posts by Bombaclaat. Out of them, Bombaclaat strikes me as the most suspicious target right now. Here are the notes I took while reading his posts:

Bombaclaat:
------------------------
Day 1: 3 posts // Nothing substantial. Voted against Moxy (~10th vote, no justification in #373).
Day 2: 7 posts // Nothing substantial. Voted against Trigardon (~12th vote in #655), against warnings to hold on from instant lynch threshold (and other people unvoting for that reason). Changed the vote against me in spite.
Day 3: 11 posts // Has to vote against Joesatri. Voted against Emily, but "with hesitation" (5th vote in #1890). Pointed at Mary/Nanaa/Rene as suspicious (#2054) after Emilly was dead. Voted against Mary, Nanaa, Siderite.

Bobaclaat's vote against Emilly is his best defense right now. He casted that vote early. His suspicions against Mary do not really matter, as Mary was pretty much doomed at that point anyway. I want Bombaclaat's role declaration.

vote Bombaclaat

Yeah, let's ignore the fact that while wasted my votes for the most part in the beginning while a whole lot of you were lynching townies left and right.

Emilly had contradicted other players as Clemens pointed out. I was a tad bit apprehensive but at the time I cast my vote there weren't a lot of votes for her and it was controversial when I cast my vote. When it comes to Moxy I'm was rather new to this and when it comes to you... well you were an ***hole. :lol:

I'm a psychologist and deamon passively feeds me with cryptic information that people confide in me which hasn't really been very useful apart from shedding a bit of light on the conspiracy theorists. Daemon is having a whole lot of fun with them btw they have peculiar abilities some of which are not spelled out to players in his delay reports or even when other players are targeted. I can confirm that the conspiracy faction has a way to win this game. When I got my role I got some fluff about us being in an isolated place far away from family and friends.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Clemens what I find funny is your description about me compared to Rene. So about me you are saying that I'm defending Emily desperately, but about rene who did it even more and until the very end, you don't say a word and rather comment on his inactivity. Have you even read Rene's posts #1986 , #1975, #1928?

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Also vote Gridfon

for the keks I actually don't think he's a baddie.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Bombaclaat I am very shocked by your role seeing as it is extremely similar to mine. It feels like an emily/Valli situation all over again. I will disclose it without a problem to the town if @Gridfon thinks it's a good idea.

why didn't you help us earlier to get rid of the crazy people? I was pushing hard for blissie and nanna în the previous day and I don't remember the town getting so much help from you in that department.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:07 am
I'm a psychologist and deamon passively feeds me with cryptic information that people confide in me which hasn't really been very useful apart from shedding a bit of light on the conspiracy theorists. Daemon is having a whole lot of fun with them btw they have peculiar abilities some of which are not spelled out to players in his delay reports or even when other players are targeted. I can confirm that the conspiracy faction has a way to win this game. When I got my role I got some fluff about us being in an isolated place far away from family and friends.
Can you elaborate more?
Can you point at specific players about which you learned some information?
What are the peculiar abilities you mentioned?
What did you learn this night?

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

phox wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 12:19 am
Bombaclaat I am very shocked by your role seeing as it is extremely similar to mine. It feels like an emily/Valli situation all over again. I will disclose it without a problem to the town if @Gridfon thinks it's a good idea.

why didn't you help us earlier to get rid of the crazy people? I was pushing hard for blissie and nanna în the previous day and I don't remember the town getting so much help from you in that department.
I wasn't actually sure who they were. It's such a lame filler role (Thanks a lot Daemon) which is why I wasn't very keen on revealing much. Then you pretty much killed most of them. There are so many players... I literally am not sure that Daemon isn't messing with me half the time.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Probably daemon wanted people to say they don't believe one of us because we have similar roles.