Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:15 pm
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 pm
behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 pm
Here is a summary of role claims & NTA usage so far. Please add to it/make corrections as needed. I will fill in the dead players later tonight.

Clemens - Microbiology Researcher. Immune to infection but has elevated temperature.

Escaped Convict - Volunteer Twin Test Subject. Has knowledge that Mary (evil twin) is infected/bad.

Gridfon - Researcher. Can discover traces of infection in player's rooms. NTA Usage - N1:Stringer-clear, N2:Radwulf-clear, N3:Clemens-traces of infection in room.

Mary - Clinical Trial Patient. Limited NTA of identifying player she has strong connection with (typing on keyboard?). Physiology useful in vaccine research.

Mr.Waffles - Cook. Can give food poisoning at night which results in player not being able to vote the following day. NTA Usage - N1:Joesatri, N2:Noni, N3:Sander.

Nanaa - Conspiracy Theorist. No NTA at present but may activate ability/receive special info in the future?

Noni - Can tell if a player had visitors at night by hanging around their door. NTA Usage - N1:Radwulf-no visitors, N2:Behemoth-no visitors, N3:Gridfon-no visitors.

Princess - Systems Engineer. Can determine player activity at night. NTA Usage - N1:Behemoth did not leave room, N2:Waffles visited Noni and made her unable to vote, N3:EscapedConvict did not leave his room.

Rene - No NTA

Sander - Facility Manager. Approves supply usage/possibly medicine? NTA Usage - N2:Joe, N3:Clemens.
Thank you 😘
Post 1427. No issues here Emily? Oh you hadn't fabricated your role yet
I am quoting myself so everyone reads this

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Regarding the theory of Clemens being Godfather - he would come up as "uninfected" to an investigative role like Emily's, but then I doubt there would be traces of infection found in his room by Gridfon. This last part is more consistent with the hypothesis that someone tried to infect him and he has immunity. My own role corroborates his own claim to some extent.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
zero's role of inviting someone to his room for protection would be pretty useless if everyone could just find the person there. It doesn't make sense.

@Skuggi maybe that is because @zero only protects people from something BAD aka Mafia NTA , not investigative GOOD Nta? again. maybe.
Not maybe, for sure. Just common sense.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:16 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:14 pm
@zero your NTA is then highly disruptive and not on the town's best interest
If you block all NTA's it means that the player you hide cannot be investigated.
You could also hide mafia then and keep them from being investigated.

Please focus people. Noni is mafia! She is just a very smart player!
Are you not paying attention to what I post? You really don't see how Emily is playing in a Mafia way??
I am paying attention

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
@zero your NTA is then highly disruptive and not on the town's best interest
If you block all NTA's it means that the player you hide cannot be investigated.
You could also hide mafia then and keep them from being investigated.

Please focus people. Noni is mafia! She is just a very smart player!
It also means he cannot be killed or infected. Either way, if @emily is not mafia, then you can happily turn against me. I am pretty confident in my abilities now that I received further confirmation.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

phox wrote:
Bombaclaat wrote:
Vote Emilly

But with hesitation... :? :? :?
dude :lol: didn't u say u asked dæmon and he said you can only vote for joesatri regardless if he is dead?
Only for the first vote. I checked again and I can vote now that you've lynched someone.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:17 pm
Noni wrote:
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 pm

Thank you 😘
Post 1427. No issues here Emily? Oh you hadn't fabricated your role yet
No, Deamon did.
DID HE ALSO LIE TO ME ABOUT RADWULF HAVING VISITORS?

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:04 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:51 pm
zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:45 pm

Ok, I got a reply from Daemon. He said, and I paraphrase, that he can't give me specifics on something he hasn't thought of. Now either @emily is lying and she didn't check @radwulf since I dont know how she could have found him in my room or the stars aligned in such manner that we managed to break @Daemon game design, as ridiculous as this might sound.

I tend to believe in the former. As a result, I will unvote Nanaa and vote Emily.

As much as it pains me to say this, if @Emily turns out to be mafia then @Clemens is 99.9999% clean.
What are you guys doing??? Why is everybody so confused? All NTA go on at the same time! So it's possible for Emilly to swab radwulf, for him to go to your room and check Adela's temperature too. That's what I understand from Daemon.
Plus Emilly vouched for Clemens - he is clean! Why the mutually exclusive statements @zero ?

I believe Phox was the one who started to induce the doubt that Clemens is the Godfather!
@Princess.ruxi The problem I have with all of this is whether my NTA should have protected @radwulf from ANY NTA that targeted him or not. This is irrespective of the time dimension you stated because if my role was meant to do that, then it would have been impossible for @emily to carry out the swab test in the first place. I might have asked the wrong question to @Daemon since I asked him how come @emily managed to find @radwulf in my room to take the swab test and he answered by refusing to give away specifics on something he hasn't thought of. Perhaps, I asked the wrong question.

EDIT: give away specifics on something he hasn't thought of
You're complicating the roles a d confusing yourself with the security team, they were the ones able to block and probably from all activity whereas you were probably meant to save one person from harm as a one time NTA. That means there's also a one time negative NTA which I fear is coming either from the EC/Mary corner or the crazies faction on the other side.

Need some time to re-read.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

zero wrote:
I think @Daemon is reading this in real time because I got a quick reply.

I believe @emily is lying. The point of my NTA is that it protects my target from any other NTAs that target him specifically (i.e., not his room).

I will keep my vote on @Emily . I strongly believe that she is mafia. I suggest we lynch her now and then @EC or @Mary.
Important post. Hmmm...

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:20 pm
zero wrote:

I believe @emily is lying. The point of my NTA is that it protects my target from any other NTAs that target him specifically (i.e., not his room).

I will keep my vote on @Emily . I strongly believe that she is mafia. I suggest we lynch her now and then @EC or @Mary.
Important post. Hmmm...
ALL OF MY POSTS ARE IMPORTANT. Not my fault people are ignoring them constantly.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

@phox vote count?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Why did Emily have to declare her role anyway? Such an important role?
Only so she could buy Mary some time???
But you guys would rather vote for someone who is " too townie like" than for someone who was caught lying.

And her biggest defense is she vouched for radwulf who was playing suspiciously. Ofc she did so she could gain credibility

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Noni I can not here your lies anymore.

It was the same with radwulf...I said he is not mafia and you killed him.
Now I say I ready to die today if Noni is not mafia and you all ignore that. You are voting me instead Noni.

What else would you like me to do to believe me?
Zero is Mafia with noni 100%
Last edited by Emilly on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Honestly, this is NOT how I wanted this to turn out. In my dreams, @Clemens and @Noni were mafia and I got to lynch them both.

So anyway, let's HURRY up and lynch @emily so that we get to do what we all promised and lynch @Mary via @EC or whichever way we choose.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

@zero
zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:59 pm
In essence, every night I can call a player in my room
That means you targeted Joe in your second night. Confirm please.
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:18 pm
Mafia tries to infect someone - Radwulf(makes sense) but fails
That would explain the no kill in N1.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Heffie wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:25 pm
Not gonna defend anyone or vote anyone yet, instead I'll have to re-read the whole damn game (again!!! :cry: ) to determine Emily's behaviour towards noni since the very beginning before making up my mind.
Gridfon - Researcher. Can discover traces of infection in player's rooms. NTA Usage - N1:Stringer-clear, N2:Radwulf-clear, N3:Clemens-traces of infection in room.

Emily - Expert Virologist. Analyzes bio samples to detect virus infections. NTA Usage - N1:Radwulf-not infected, N2:EC-not infected, N3:Clemens-not infected.
Looking at it a different way, if we believe Gridfon, then Emily has not only contradicted noni but also Gridfon. Could it be a play to get rid of noni and keep Clemens around? I could be wrong so give me some time to re-read.
@Heffie, Emilly is not necessarily contradicting Gridfon. My first thought was that Clemens(pelasgi) was the first one to be infected and thus became godfather with no infection traces in body. However, traces of infection = corona viruses remained in the room.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

zero wrote:

@zero so you're saying because you protected @radwulf (by calling him to your room) an investigative ability would not work in him that night and thats why you believe @Emilly is lying?

That seems far fetched to me. Your ability is meant to protect him, not block other useful townie abilities.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:28 pm

Now I say I ready to die today if Noni is not mafia and you all ignore that. You are voting me instead Noni.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Emilly wrote:

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Sander wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:29 pm
@zero
zero wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
If Mafia tried to infect Radwulf in N1, wouldn't Noni, who was lurking around his room, have noticed that?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Let us lynch nony and then me! Too many townies are dead, just think!

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:30 pm
zero wrote:

@zero so you're saying because you protected @radwulf (by calling him to your room) an investigative ability would not work in him that night and thats why you believe @Emilly is lying?

That seems far fetched to me. Your ability is meant to protect him, not block other useful townie abilities.
Indeed. I suggest you take it up with Daemon.

Guys, I am sorry but will be away for an hour or so. Will reply when back.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emily (5) - skuggi, zero, bombaclaat, clemens, noni
Noni (4) - siderite, emily, ruxi, EC
EC (1) - behemoth
Telvek (1) - Heffie (?)

@EscapedConvict did you vote for yourself or for Noni?

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:18 pm
phox wrote:
Bombaclaat wrote:
Vote Emilly

But with hesitation... :? :? :?
dude :lol: didn't u say u asked dæmon and he said you can only vote for joesatri regardless if he is dead?
Only for the first vote. I checked again and I can vote now that you've lynched someone.
So, if Bombaclaat who in my eyes is scum has just voted for Emily, do we think he would vote for one of his own especially when it's all very controversial and every vote could make a difference? I think not. Anyway, I'm still betting my money on Noni and we have about two hours left to reach a consensus.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:34 pm

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
Noni (4) - siderite, emily, ruxi, EC
EC (1) - behemoth
Telvek (1) - Heffie (?)

@EscapedConvict did you vote for yourself or for Noni?
Myself

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:33 pm
Sander wrote:
@zero
zero wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
If Mafia tried to infect Radwulf in N1, wouldn't Noni, who was lurking around his room, have noticed that?
Agreed, which means that he probably wasnt targeted and the real target in N1 was pelasgi and therefore Clemens is not lying.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:00 pm
@Emilly could have defended radwulf just so she could brag about it and seem like a townie, that is a theory.
If you read the posts, phox, you can see it's not just a defense of possibility for Radwulf. Emilly was strict about Radwulf, which indicates they had some information at hand. Now you're saying Mafia knows who's infected and who isn't, fair, but Mafia probably would be more *malleable* in their stance to others' opinions while faking a defense for a townie. Because you still want the townie lynched, but not by your hands, right? So what's the point of standing out like that and stating they are innocent. And that stance is the saving grace for me, which makes me believe Emilly got the information and subtly tried to feed it to the town on day two.

That being said, if Emilly is innocent, which I believe to be true, sleeping on Noni's NTA for this long, now that was a terrible misplay. Which brings me to an interesting point however, if I can believe someone was misplaying in one direction, could it not be possible to misplay in the other direction to begin with? Maybe Emilly is Mafia, and maybe they did plan using Radwulf's defense pre-lynch as a get out of jail free card for the future. I've nothing concrete I can offer. Others already do offer their NTAs et cetera, I can only observe the behaviors and analyze. I won't vote for Emilly.
Last edited by Rene on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@zero i like that theory.

ALSO, UPDATED VOTES :
Noni (3) - siderite, emily, ruxi
EC (2) - behemoth, EC
Telvek (1) - Heffie (?)

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:32 pm
Emilly wrote:

Yes and he would vouch for me when I'm about to get lynched. Makes perfect sense

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

I checked, from the beginning of the new-vote-stage, again.
When are we getting automatic votes? :D This is causing me a headache.

Emilly: 5 Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi, Bombaclaat
Noni: 3 ruxi, Emilly, Siderite
EC: 2 behemoth, EC
Telvek: 1 Heffie

Unvoted:
@valli
@phox

No votes:
@Gridfon
@Mary
@MrWaffles
@Nanaa
@Rene
@Telvek

ruxi -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Noni
valli -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Telvek -> !unvote
behemoth -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Telvek -> !unvote -> !Noni -> !unvote -> !EC
EC -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Telvek -> !unvote -> !EC
Emilly -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Noni -> !unvote Siderite? -> !Noni -> !unvote Siderite? -> !Noni -> !Noni -> !Noni
phox -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Telvek -> !unvote -> !Clemens -> !unvote
Noni -> !Siderite -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Telvek -> !unvote -> !Emilly
Heffie -> !Siderite -> !unvote -> !Telvek
Siderite -> !unvote Siderite? -> !Noni
Clemens -> !Telvek -> !unvote -> !Emilly
zero -> !Nanaa -> !unvote -> !Emilly
Skuggi -> !Emilly
Bombaclaat -> !Emilly

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
If you turn out innocent, I promise to lynch Noni.
If Noni turns out innocent, I promise to lynch Emilly.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

I don't know if I can come back before the day is over, so ... hopefully for the last time:
Unvote EscapedConvict
Vote Noni

Also, one last thought - if we go with the theory of delayed infection, then it might make sense to have an investigative role that detects the virus immediately upon infection (virologist), and another investigative role that detects actual clinical symptoms/temperature (nurse). That would be counterbalanced by either a greater number of Scum or particular NTAs they have. Between Noni and Emily, Emily's claim just seems more credible. Especially as Sanders already claimed facility manager at a time when he was under fire, and I have a hard time buying the fact that Noni wouldn't have said anything at that point - what are the odds to have both a facility manager and a lab administrator, and both of them to have NTAs? A player of her caliber would surely have thought there is something fishy about that, or at least worth discussing with the rest of us?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:45 pm
I don't know if I can come back before the day is over, so ... hopefully for the last time:
Unvote EscapedConvict
Vote Noni

Also, one last thought - if we go with the theory of delayed infection, then it might make sense to have an investigative role that detects the virus immediately upon infection (virologist), and another investigative role that detects actual clinical symptoms/temperature (nurse). That would be counterbalanced by either a greater number of Scum or particular NTAs they have. Between Noni and Emily, Emily's claim just seems more credible. Especially as Sanders already claimed facility manager at a time when he was under fire, and I have a hard time buying the fact that Noni wouldn't have said anything at that point - what are the odds to have both a facility manager and a lab administrator, and both of them to have NTAs? A player of her caliber would surely have thought there is something fishy about that, or at least worth discussing with the rest of us?
beheomoth what you said about noni makes no sense to me, I can see both roles existing, one is a manager for the whole crown facility, the other is for the labs of the scientists.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

behemoth wrote:
Unvote EscapedConvict
Vote Noni

My caliber :) thanks

We had completely different nta's and I thought he should be kept around because I thought his role is important. I've said that in multiple posts that he is acting weird but I don't think I would lynch him.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:48 pm
behemoth wrote:
Unvote EscapedConvict
Vote Noni

beheomoth what you said about noni makes no sense to me, I can see both roles existing, one is a manager for the whole crown facility, the other is for the labs of the scientists.
Yeah, labs don't usually have administrators IRL. Am I wrong?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

I don't know. I don't work in a lab. A lot of things aren't exactly like in real life in mafia are they?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

well I am not comfortable voting for either of them currently I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME as I did before the whole RADWULF/JOE problem. I am waiting for fresh new faces to illuminate this whole thing with their ideas @Gridfon maybe.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Since zero didn't answer. And he's gone for an hour.
zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:36 pm
Sander wrote:
@zero That means you targeted Joe in your second night. Confirm please.
Agreed, which means that he probably wasnt targeted and the real target in N1 was pelasgi and therefore Clemens is not lying.
There is a problem with this hiding. Don't forget that Joe was called away as well.
joesatri wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:14 pm
I was forced to leave my room last night, for mandatory cleaning. (these guys mean buisness! mandatory cleaning...)
Not feeling too well, i went to get checked.. and it looks like this is my last day alive. I will not survive the day.
So either zero is the cause of mandatory cleaning.
Or
He is the person to go to checked when feeling unwell.

If zero hides from malicious acts, they shouldn't have been able to infect Joe. Plus I also targeted Joe, and apparently that didn't save him either.

So what if, it's not two NTA but merely one. What if zero is the killer and cleaning is his method. Maybe he calls people into his room, while he cleans everything.

Called away is the only clue we have that could reference to zero his NTA so don't dismiss it.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

if @Mary and @EscapedConvict do not have enough votes right before deadline and if @Noni requires one more I'm announcing now that I will most likely reluctantly unvote myself and vote @Noni

Even though I'm not convinced of @Noni''s guilt and I still believe we should lynch the twins, I'd rather lynch a stromg suspect for info sake then not lynch anyone right now.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

And why would the lab administrator hang around the corridors at night? With their clipboard? Makes no sense!

You know what makes sense? If she's a janitor! Then she could sweep the floors at night around somebody's room and spy on it.
Again - cleaning - mafia - lurker- mafia role!

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@Noni am the lab administrator. Because of the duties I have and the clipboard that I carry around I can be in any area of crown. During the night I can notice if anything interesting is going on outside of other player's rooms.
You have my targets and my results. 

@Emilly I am Expert virologist and I can find who is infected/mafia. And you can tell me every day whom should I target and we can win. And you have my targets.

JUST THINK TOWNIES!

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Don't know why you princess and behe are looking at tiny details and ignoring the massive lie from Emily. But oh well, I was too townlike

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 pm
Depends on the lab.
But some do.

Also, the whole "lab" vs "facility" debate feels like semantics, because a facility has more than just a lab in it.
We already know this and we can suspect there are more sections as well:
- a garden, some sort of kitchen, housing area, a cryo-storage, a security section, medical ward, probably more...

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:51 pm
well I am not comfortable voting for either of them currently I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME as I did before the whole RADWULF/JOE problem. I am waiting [...]
Time for a deadline, @phox.
You are stalling.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:49 pm
phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:48 pm
They have lead scientists. But if they were to have administrators, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't give them free access to the entire research facility, the dormitories etc. That type of access is consistent with a facility manager, and while this is a made-up game, Daemon is pretty careful with role construction.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:53 pm
Don't know why you princess and behe are looking at tiny details and ignoring the massive lie from Emily. But oh well, I was too townlike
what's that again? sorry I'm lazy and pressed for time..

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

I'm getting a headache and I am so unsure what to do now ... so read this carefully:

ROLE DECLARATION
researcher, expert in virology (sounds familiar ... ugh). I know about two virus strains. One very deadly and one just killing people with a weak health state.

I can check basically every night someone for an infection.
N1: Nanaa -> no infection
N2: Gridfon -> no infection
N3: EC -> no infection

This is why I reacted so astonished when Emilly came forward with her role declaration.

Scenario A: Emily is lieing
Scneario B: Noni is lieing
Scenario C: Daemon is a bitch and made two similar roles
Scenario D: I am lieing

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Where is your vote, valli?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:53 pm
@Noni am the lab administrator. Because of the duties I have and the clipboard that I carry around I can be in any area of crown. During the night I can notice if anything interesting is going on outside of other player's rooms.
You have my targets and my results. 

@Emilly I am Expert virologist and I can find who is infected/mafia. And you can tell me every day whom should I target and we can win. And you have my targets.

JUST THINK TOWNIES!