Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Does nobody else think that it is strange that Emily has the same ability as radwulf?
Except radwulf got temperature readings and she gets proper infected/not infected answers. EXCEPT in the case of ec who is not infected with coronavirus. Superfluous unnecessary information. Made up information?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:20 pm
So, not to be nit picky but maybe at this point in the game we have to be. Noni claims the role of Lab Administrator.

However, Crown is a research facility. The lab would occupy just a part of the facility, so while lab administrator sounds credible enough, that would technically give her access to only parts of the facility. Is Daemon the kind of mod who would split hairs to that level, and do we think he would have named such a role differently to indicate that this is an entire facility, not just a lab?
lab-research facility, potato-potato, tomato-tomato

Semantics, imo

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Not gonna defend anyone or vote anyone yet, instead I'll have to re-read the whole damn game (again!!! :cry: ) to determine Emily's behaviour towards noni since the very beginning before making up my mind.
Gridfon - Researcher. Can discover traces of infection in player's rooms. NTA Usage - N1:Stringer-clear, N2:Radwulf-clear, N3:Clemens-traces of infection in room.

Emily - Expert Virologist. Analyzes bio samples to detect virus infections. NTA Usage - N1:Radwulf-not infected, N2:EC-not infected, N3:Clemens-not infected.
Looking at it a different way, if we believe Gridfon, then Emily has not only contradicted noni but also Gridfon. Could it be a play to get rid of noni and keep Clemens around? I could be wrong so give me some time to re-read.
Last edited by Heffie on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:24 pm
behemoth wrote:
So, not to be nit picky but maybe at this point in the game we have to be. Noni claims the role of Lab Administrator.

However, Crown is a research facility. The lab would occupy just a part of the facility, so while lab administrator sounds credible enough, that would technically give her access to only parts of the facility. Is Daemon the kind of mod who would split hairs to that level, and do we think he would have named such a role differently to indicate that this is an entire facility, not just a lab?

Semantics, imo
@Sander claimed facility manager. Now that sounds a lot better.
@Noni why did you not react when Sander claimed a role title that was basically yours?
Lab administrator / Facility manager - potato-potato

Lab administrator sounds made up.

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Just a reminder why I am so "hell bent" (as @phox put it) on voting myself/@Mary TODAY, D3 and don't want to wait until tomorrow D4:

According to my last conversation with @Daemon, me and @Mary are still linked as of righ now (and if one dies the other dies too) but I cannot be sure of that will be the same tomorrow still, since @Mary now knows her twin.. Something can happen tonight that would decouple her from me as the moderator hinted.

That is the main reason we need the twins to die today.

Not to mention that since I revealed myself and since I know for a fact @Mary is dirty we simply cannot sit on this info and not dispose of her right away. Would be foolish, imo.
This is very curious @EscapedConvict . So your're adamant we both have to die today. Then a few posts later you say you're happy to not. Emily was the one pushing for the delay, was she defending me so she could defend you without looking suspicious? I saw it as a losing battle cause its purely my word against yours but I was still trying to help the town in the meantime. Daemon has told me that because of the strong shared connection, we both die, when one dies, no matter the means.

I don't know where this theory is coming from about uncoupling, but something is very wrong here. There has been absolutely no mention of that possibility in any communication with the mod. EC has been overly aggressive and overconfident in order to instigate bandwagons and he has willingly signed both our death certificates at the beginning of day 3, without being prompted. I couldn't understand before why he would do that, but now I'm thinking that the mafia planned to sacrifice him and waste most of today by trying to make me look like mafia and creating lots of confusion. Then the town gained momentum and the focus shifted, so I'm guessing Emily tried to save him for another night, maybe to do her dirty work? This is a crazy day.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Noni wrote:
Does nobody else think that it is strange that Emily has the same ability as radwulf?
It's not the same, nor is @Gridfon's.
Each of them, assuming all 3 are true, test something slightly different.
Body-Temperature, Room-Infection, Body-Infection.
In a game this big, I wouldn't exclude that possibility.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Except radwulf got temperature readings and she gets proper infected/not infected answers. EXCEPT in the case of ec who is not infected with coronavirus. Superfluous unnecessary information. Made up information?
ok, I was being blind and manipulated by @Emilly 's role claim, which she so easily handed out without even being asked for it and I took it for granted . my mistake.
@Skuggi and @Clemens you are maybe making sense
unvote Clemens

I really don't know, I will read everything with a clear emily-unbiased mind. I'll be back

I also believe @Noni 's lab administrator role

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

I would like to point out, to everyone here, that we will run out of time at this point.
So stop delaying (if you're not guilty) and start voting on either of the two.

Whichever side you believe, vote for the other.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:09 pm
Guys I am focusing too much on the game while I should be working. So here it is one more time so its clear to everyone.

I've given you my info. I never gave my role. Here it is :
I am the lab administrator. Because of the duties I have and the clipboard that I carry around I can be in any area of crown. During the night I can notice if anything interesting is going on outside of other player's rooms.
You have my targets and my results.

I urge you to look at Emily's play before you kill me.
From day one she has been inactive and now she is very active but quite chaotic.

@phox she could have put suspicion on me when she "caught" me in a lie without revealing her role. But she didn't because I'm not lying.

I've already replied to behemoth regarding why I thought radwulf should be voted on that day. I could not vote that day and Joe was "instigating" the town enough without my "help".

You are all eager to believe Emily without even a second look at her erratic way of playing.
I mean @EscapedConvict is killing himself to kill @Mary but @emilly could not point out that I was lying? C'mon.
Not to mention she was the one who wanted to keep Mary alive until she can investigate her.
Also what is with this not infected with corona virus result? What does it mean? Nothing.
Noni, you just lie.
As I said before, in real life I am a nurse and for a few days I was very busy and without a phone at the hospital. That's why on the first day of the game I was absent.
I've been here since day two and in every post I told you that Radwulf is not a mafia and don't vote for him. It's just that everyone ignored me.
What do you mean with: "Also what is with this not infected with corona virus result? What does it mean? Nothing "infected" means nothing? Infected means he's a mafia. See what he writes when Silvextru died.
My role can find mafia. Infected people are Mafia dear Noni. And you are one of them.
And I caught" you in a lie. thats why you are so nervous now.

And how I said before, if you die today and you are not mafia I am voting myself tomorrow morning.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Emilly it makes no sense you came forward with your role just NOW on the last day. WHY. Either you do it earlier OR NOT TODAY. Please write a detailed explanation so as why we would believe you , your claims contradict noni and zero.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:59 pm
READ THIS PLEASE

I know the reason for the confusion between @emily and @Noni. I cannot vouch whether either of them are clean or not but I have an NTA which I used on @radwulf in the first night as well. In essence, every night I can call a player in my room for protection with the downside that both myself and my target whom I called will be affected if I am the target.

Moreover, I think this is relevant because Daemon in the description did specify how I call the player to my room, that is via NewronComm. Up until now, I never thought that detail to be important but it looks like it is since it would imply I didn't have to leave my room to carry out my NTA.

As a result, it is POSSIBLE that neither @Noni or @Emily are lying but I am not sure how @Emily found @radwulf in my room to take the swab since that kinda defeats my NTA unless it works only by protecting against a violent action or viral infection. I have tried to seek confirmation from Daemon and have not received anything back yet but I thought I should better post this now bearing in mind the frenzy this has started.

That is also why I defended radwulf so much because I thought he might have been the target in N1 and I managed to help him escape.

I cannot go into further details now until 17:00 GMT or even a bit later since I am still working and just finished a long telco but I thought I'd better reveal this piece of info in case it is important.
Ok, I got a reply from Daemon. He said, and I paraphrase, that he can't give me specifics on something he hasn't thought of. Now either @emily is lying and she didn't check @radwulf since I dont know how she could have found him in my room or the stars aligned in such manner that we managed to break @Daemon game design, as ridiculous as this might sound.

I tend to believe in the former. As a result, I will unvote Nanaa and vote Emily.

As much as it pains me to say this, if @Emily turns out to be mafia then @Clemens is 99.9999% clean.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:42 pm
@Emilly it makes no sense you came forward with your role just NOW on the last day. WHY. Either you do it earlier OR NOT TODAY. Please write a detailed explanation so as why we would believe you , your claims contradict noni and zero.
No, they don't contradict zero's claims! Phox do not let them confuse you!!!

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:42 pm
Because somebody asked me if I am sure I will be alive tomorrow. Then I promissed I will say to you today everything ...if something happends to me(hammer or something else).
Thats why I said everything and before that I checked my emails from Daemon.
And Noni is Mafia, I could swear.

vote Noni

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

WHY. why do we have to have a radwulf/ joesatri drama AGAIN. on the last day AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! This really annoys me and the most annoying thing would be if they end up BOTH being townies AGAIN. so I don't know if I will vote for one of them. the twins are sounding more convenient even to me now, can't believe I am saying this. @Princess.ruxi and @Gridfon please tell me what your ideas are.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:03 pm
Skuggi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:56 pm
There is the off chance that Noni's role gives false negatives, but I doubt it. I also find it difficult to believe that Emilly would not have noticed what Noni said, and pointed the finger at Noni.

Therefore, Vote: Emilly
@Skuggi if emily would have contradicted noni the first question we would have asked would have been WHY ? then what would she have said ? she also has NTA etc, and then she would attract more attention which is something you don't want when you are an investigator. @Skuggi you are being suspicious.
I disagree, we wasted two days accusing people off poor rhetorics, website visits, what have you. Getting a bad guy for an investigator is definitely worth it for the town, especially that early on. If I was in @Emilly's shoes, I'd have definitely brought that information up even if it gets me lynched that day. I can understand sleeping on the contradiction as well, so you get to collect more information for a few more nights, makes sense. But at that point you just let everyone deal with a liar, unless you discredit the liar to the town without offering concrete evidence, right? So where was that subtle effort?

Despite Zero's NTA might be the answer to all of this contradiction, it doesn't explain the behavior models at all. And the Clemens is not infected by Covid hint in Emilly's will? Yeah, that part sounds reasonable. Might be just a fluff line from Daemon since Clemens infects themselves with various pathogens as pertheir claimed role, or it might be the other infection in play, the one thing.

I'll have to cast a vote soon folks and I won't be able to change it last minute. Kind of on a weird sleep schedule.

Mary wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:22 am
Rene wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:11 am
Martyr just means dying for your cause. You get rid of anti town factions by voting for them. Otherwise the town has no defence.
It can be a win condition, if a jester gets lynched by the town, the jester wins. Imagine if an anti-science fellow aired their death at the hands of world's most respected scientists to the entire world? (Although we don't technically kill when we lynch.) Martyr.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:45 pm
zero wrote:
READ THIS PLEASE

I know the reason for the confusion between @emily and @Noni. I cannot vouch whether either of them are clean or not but I have an NTA which I used on @radwulf in the first night as well. In essence, every night I can call a player in my room for protection with the downside that both myself and my target whom I called will be affected if I am the target.

Moreover, I think this is relevant because Daemon in the description did specify how I call the player to my room, that is via NewronComm. Up until now, I never thought that detail to be important but it looks like it is since it would imply I didn't have to leave my room to carry out my NTA.

As a result, it is POSSIBLE that neither @Noni or @Emily are lying but I am not sure how @Emily found @radwulf in my room to take the swab since that kinda defeats my NTA unless it works only by protecting against a violent action or viral infection. I have tried to seek confirmation from Daemon and have not received anything back yet but I thought I should better post this now bearing in mind the frenzy this has started.

That is also why I defended radwulf so much because I thought he might have been the target in N1 and I managed to help him escape.

I cannot go into further details now until 17:00 GMT or even a bit later since I am still working and just finished a long telco but I thought I'd better reveal this piece of info in case it is important.
Ok, I got a reply from Daemon. He said, and I paraphrase, that he can't give me specifics on something he hasn't thought of. Now either @emily is lying and she didn't check @radwulf since I dont know how she could have found him in my room or the stars aligned in such manner that we managed to break @Daemon game design, as ridiculous as this might sound.

I tend to believe in the former. As a result, I will unvote Nanaa and vote Emily.

As much as it pains me to say this, if @Emily turns out to be mafia then @Clemens is 99.9999% clean.
What are you guys doing??? Why is everybody so confused? All NTA go on at the same time! So it's possible for Emilly to swab radwulf, for him to go to your room and check Adela's temperature too. That's what I understand from Daemon.
Plus Emilly vouched for Clemens - he is clean! Why the mutually exclusive statements @zero ?

I believe Phox was the one who started to induce the doubt that Clemens is the Godfather!

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:26 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
behemoth wrote:

Semantics, imo
@Noni why did you not react when Sander claimed a role title that was basically yours?

Excellent point! I totally forgot about Sander's first claim of facility manager! This another discrepancy involving Noni. If Noni was the true administrator she would have jumped up to expose Sanders, who was already acting crazy.

We are running out of time. This is now two discrepancies involving Noni + the Radwulf lynch. Whereas Emilly's role claim is more credible and she defended Radwulf.

Please vote Noni while there still is time.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
if @Emily turns out to be mafia then @Clemens is 99.9999% clean.
Bloody hell, I must be dreaming.
If @Emilly turns out innocent, lynch @Noni, and then me.
If @Emilly turns out guilty, lynch @EscapedConvict (and thus @Mary )
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:47 pm
No, they don't contradict zero's claims! Phox do not let them confuse you!!!
It does, like @zero just pointed out.
And @phox didn't bring up Godfather, I don't think.
I've been accused of Godfather many times before already, AFTER @Gridfon exposed me.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:
behemoth wrote:

Semantics, imo

Because I didn't think it contradicted my role.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

not me. emily! she asked clemens a question about the godfather and made clemens look like the godfather. so that , together with zero's bad posts about clemens picking on gridfon and also clemens voting against emily made me think clemens is the evil mastermind. I am sorry if I confused anyone, I am also super confused. @Princess.ruxi

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:54 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
EscapedConvict wrote:

Semantics, imo

Excellent point! I totally forgot about Sander's first claim of facility manager! This another discrepancy involving Noni. If Noni was the true administrator she would have jumped up to expose Sanders, who was already acting crazy.

We are running out of time. This is now two discrepancies involving Noni + the Radwulf lynch. Whereas Emilly's role claim is more credible and she defended Radwulf.

Please vote Noni while there still is time.
She defended radwulf because she knew he isn't Mafia because she is Mafia?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

I declared my role and targets, I caught Noni lying and I'm voted? Only my role so far will reveal most clearly who is infected / mafia. If Noni isn't a mafia, kill me right after her. We have time for 2 instant lynch. I will vote vor myself too.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Emilly could have defended radwulf just so she could brag about it and seem like a townie, that is a theory.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Mary wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:28 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Just a reminder why I am so "hell bent" (as @phox put it) on voting myself/@Mary TODAY, D3 and don't want to wait until tomorrow D4:

According to my last conversation with @Daemon, me and @Mary are still linked as of righ now (and if one dies the other dies too) but I cannot be sure of that will be the same tomorrow still, since @Mary now knows her twin.. Something can happen tonight that would decouple her from me as the moderator hinted.

That is the main reason we need the twins to die today.

Not to mention that since I revealed myself and since I know for a fact @Mary is dirty we simply cannot sit on this info and not dispose of her right away. Would be foolish, imo.
This is very curious @EscapedConvict . So your're adamant we both have to die today. Then a few posts later you say you're happy to not. Emily was the one pushing for the delay, was she defending me so she could defend you without looking suspicious? I saw it as a losing battle cause its purely my word against yours but I was still trying to help the town in the meantime. Daemon has told me that because of the strong shared connection, we both die, when one dies, no matter the means.

I don't know where this theory is coming from about uncoupling, but something is very wrong here. There has been absolutely no mention of that possibility in any communication with the mod. EC has been overly aggressive and overconfident in order to instigate bandwagons and he has willingly signed both our death certificates at the beginning of day 3, without being prompted. I couldn't understand before why he would do that, but now I'm thinking that the mafia planned to sacrifice him and waste most of today by trying to make me look like mafia and creating lots of confusion. Then the town gained momentum and the focus shifted, so I'm guessing Emily tried to save him for another night, maybe to do her dirty work? This is a crazy day.
Nice try but your post is contrived as heck.

First off, I still have the vote on myself so just because I'm entertaining other ideas does not mean I don't want to die still, to kill you.

And secondly you think I'd agree to sacrifice myself for a play like that if I was mafia?
Yeah...NO!
I'd push for someone else if anything. LIKE A NEWBIE MAYBE??
I'm too proud and confident in my mafia playing skills to offer myself as a sacrifcing lamb in a "maybe scenario" like that. Crazy talk.

This should also tell you and everyone else something about the sacrifice I'm trying to pull off to kill you.
That in my mind, this is a "for sure scenario" and my sacrifice is definitely worth it!
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:00 pm
I declared my role and targets, I caught Noni lying and I'm voted?
You did not catch her. I did. (Or more specifically, I caught the contradiction between both of you.)

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
I declared my role and targets, I caught Noni lying and I'm voted? Only my role so far will reveal most clearly who is infected / mafia. If Noni isn't a mafia, kill me right after her. We have time for 2 instant lynch. I will vote vor myself too.
in all fairness after an instant lynch we get all the info from Daemon about that person and we still have time left that day, if we do it fast

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:51 pm
zero wrote:
zero wrote:
READ THIS PLEASE

What are you guys doing??? Why is everybody so confused? All NTA go on at the same time! So it's possible for Emilly to swab radwulf, for him to go to your room and check Adela's temperature too. That's what I understand from Daemon.
Plus Emilly vouched for Clemens - he is clean! Why the mutually exclusive statements @zero ?

I believe Phox was the one who started to induce the doubt that Clemens is the Godfather!
@Princess.ruxi The problem I have with all of this is whether my NTA should have protected @radwulf from ANY NTA that targeted him or not. This is irrespective of the time dimension you stated because if my role was meant to do that, then it would have been impossible for @emily to carry out the swab test in the first place. I might have asked the wrong question to @Daemon since I asked him how come @emily managed to find @radwulf in my room to take the swab test and he answered by refusing to give away specifics on something he hasn't thought of. Perhaps, I asked the wrong question.

EDIT: give away specifics on something he hasn't thought of
Last edited by zero on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Alright guys, looks like we're too divided and time is running out. We can table this conversation and return to it the following day, those of us that survive. I am sticking to the initial plan and am hoping those of us that are townies will do the same.

Unvote Noni
Vote EscapedConvict - see his post #1874
Last edited by behemoth on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@zero just ask him the right question on messenger asap. and be detailed please and give us all the info.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
You didn't catch me in a lie. You lied and clemens caught you.
I say you lynch yourself and of you're not Mafia when the town lynches me? That's as fine a logic as yours.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:02 pm
Emilly wrote:

in all fairness after an instant lynch we get all the info from Daemon about that person and we still have time left that day, if we do it fast
I agree. We are all online and Daemon too. We can do it. 11 votes for Noni and we have 1 mafia less.

If not, kill me instantly. I do not lie.

vote Noni

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:05 pm
Alright guys, looks like we're too divided and time is running out. [,,,]
Unvote Noni
Vote EscapedConvict - see his post #1874
Please don't waste a vote on EC right now.
@Noni and @Emilly are so much more important right now.
Then once one of them dies, the clues will point us in the next direction.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:06 pm
@zero just ask him the right question on messenger asap. and be detailed please and give us all the info.
Already on it.

If I get into trouble at tomorrows telco for not having prepared enough, I am blaming you guys (i.e., the people on the mafia forum).

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:07 pm
phox wrote:
Emilly wrote:

I agree. We are all online and Daemon too. We can do it. 11 votes for Noni and we have 1 mafia less.

vote Noni

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:41 pm
And I caught" you in a lie. thats why you are so nervous now.
Again, I think you only realised this once Clemens pointed it out. This information has been out there since the beginning of Day 2. It looks like a classic mafia mistake of not doing your research before stating your role.
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:51 pm
zero's role of inviting someone to his room for protection would be pretty useless if everyone could just find the person there. It doesn't make sense.
Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:09 pm
I mean @EscapedConvict is killing himself to kill @Mary but @emilly could not point out that I was lying? C'mon.
Not to mention she was the one who wanted to keep Mary alive until she can investigate her.
I found it very strange how intent Emilly was on not lynching Mary today because she wanted to "investigate" her, but she was perfectly to cast her vote for @blissie without "investigating" him.

My vote is staying on Emilly.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

(PLEASE CONFIRM, I may have missed something in the active flood of posts, given my involvement)
Noni: 4 ruxi, behemoth, Emilly, Siderite
Emilly: 4 Noni, Clemens, zero, Skuggi
EC: 1 EC
Telvek: 1 Heffie
Unvoted: valli, phox
No votes: Bombaclaat, Gridfon, Mary, MrWaffles, Nanaa, Rene, Telvek
Can't vote: Sander

ruxi -> Siderite -> unvote -> Noni
valli -> Siderite -> unvote -> Telvek -> unvote
behemoth -> Siderite -> unvote -> Telvek -> unvote -> Noni
EC -> Siderite -> unvote -> Siderite -> unvote -> Telvek -> unvote -> EC
Emilly -> Siderite -> unvote -> Noni -> unvote Siderite? -> Noni -> unvote Siderite? -> Noni -> Noni -> Noni
phox -> Siderite -> unvote -> Telvek -> unvote -> Clemens -> unvote
Noni -> Siderite -> unvote -> Telvek -> unvote -> Emilly
Heffie -> Siderite -> unvote -> Telvek
Siderite -> unvote Siderite? -> Noni
Clemens -> Telvek -> unvote -> Emilly
zero -> Nanaa -> Emilly
Skuggi -> Emilly

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:09 pm
phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:06 pm
Already on it.

If I get into trouble at tomorrows telco for not having prepared enough, I am blaming you guys (i.e., the people on the mafia forum).
I am probably in trouble too cause I had to deliver 2 tasks since yesterday and instead i'm binging on mafia :facepalm:

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:10 pm
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:07 pm
phox wrote:

vote Noni
You invented something of an investigative role to try and buy @mary another day.
You didn't bother to look though old posts to make a proper declaration.
Clemens caught you in a lie and here we are.
How about you don't lynch me and "investigate" me tonight, huh?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:04 pm

@Princess.ruxi The problem I have with all of this is whether my NTA should have protected @radwulf from ANY NTA that targeted him or not. This is irrespective of the time dimension you stated because if my role was meant to do that, then it would have been impossible for @emily to carry out the swab test in the first place. I might have asked the wrong question to @Daemon since I asked him how come @emily managed to find @radwulf in my room to take the swab test and he answered by refusing to give away specifics on something he hasn't thought of. Perhaps, I asked the wrong question.

EDIT: give away specifics on something he hasn't thought of
As I said already I think this would be way too confusing of a game design mechanics and it does not make sense.

If an ability has one purpose (to protect someone) then why should that ability have other "abilities" of blocking mutiple other NTAs in the game?
Makes no sense to me.

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Vote Emilly

But with hesitation... :? :? :?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

@zero your NTA is then highly disruptive and not on the town's best interest
If you block all NTA's it means that the player you hide cannot be investigated.
You could also hide mafia then and keep them from being investigated.

Please focus people. Noni is mafia! She is just a very smart player!

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 pm
behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 pm
Here is a summary of role claims & NTA usage so far. Please add to it/make corrections as needed. I will fill in the dead players later tonight.

Clemens - Microbiology Researcher. Immune to infection but has elevated temperature.

Escaped Convict - Volunteer Twin Test Subject. Has knowledge that Mary (evil twin) is infected/bad.

Gridfon - Researcher. Can discover traces of infection in player's rooms. NTA Usage - N1:Stringer-clear, N2:Radwulf-clear, N3:Clemens-traces of infection in room.

Mary - Clinical Trial Patient. Limited NTA of identifying player she has strong connection with (typing on keyboard?). Physiology useful in vaccine research.

Mr.Waffles - Cook. Can give food poisoning at night which results in player not being able to vote the following day. NTA Usage - N1:Joesatri, N2:Noni, N3:Sander.

Nanaa - Conspiracy Theorist. No NTA at present but may activate ability/receive special info in the future?

Noni - Can tell if a player had visitors at night by hanging around their door. NTA Usage - N1:Radwulf-no visitors, N2:Behemoth-no visitors, N3:Gridfon-no visitors.

Princess - Systems Engineer. Can determine player activity at night. NTA Usage - N1:Behemoth did not leave room, N2:Waffles visited Noni and made her unable to vote, N3:EscapedConvict did not leave his room.

Rene - No NTA

Sander - Facility Manager. Approves supply usage/possibly medicine? NTA Usage - N2:Joe, N3:Clemens.
Thank you 😘
Post 1427. No issues here Emily? Oh you hadn't fabricated your role yet

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

zero's role of inviting someone to his room for protection would be pretty useless if everyone could just find the person there. It doesn't make sense.

@Skuggi maybe that is because @zero only protects people from something BAD aka Mafia NTA , not investigative GOOD Nta? again. maybe.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:13 pm
If an ability has one purpose (to protect someone)
Depends on the context of protection.
"to protect from infections, by giving out medicine"
"to protect from attacks, by physically blocking the door himself"
"to protect from everyone's NTAs, by making them hide in a different room"

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

You lie Noni, and I am ready to die if you are townie or not infected...

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:14 pm
@zero your NTA is then highly disruptive and not on the town's best interest
If you block all NTA's it means that the player you hide cannot be investigated.
You could also hide mafia then and keep them from being investigated.

Are you not paying attention to what I post? You really don't see how Emily is playing in a Mafia way??

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Bombaclaat wrote:
Vote Emilly

But with hesitation... :? :? :?
dude :lol: didn't u say u asked dæmon and he said you can only vote for joesatri regardless if he is dead?

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

I think @Daemon is reading this in real time because I got a quick reply.

I believe @emily is lying. The point of my NTA is that it protects my target from any other NTAs that target him specifically (i.e., not his room).

I will keep my vote on @Emily . I strongly believe that she is mafia. I suggest we lynch her now and then @EC or @Mary.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Yes, hence I would like to lynch both of them.
I think the big confusion may have been a slip up of individuals within a collective.
I am convinced that at least one of them is lying, if not both.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:15 pm
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:21 pm
behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:15 pm
Here is a summary of role claims & NTA usage so far. Please add to it/make corrections as needed. I will fill in the dead players later tonight.

Clemens - Microbiology Researcher. Immune to infection but has elevated temperature.

Escaped Convict - Volunteer Twin Test Subject. Has knowledge that Mary (evil twin) is infected/bad.

Mary - Clinical Trial Patient. Limited NTA of identifying player she has strong connection with (typing on keyboard?). Physiology useful in vaccine research.

Mr.Waffles - Cook. Can give food poisoning at night which results in player not being able to vote the following day. NTA Usage - N1:Joesatri, N2:Noni, N3:Sander.

Nanaa - Conspiracy Theorist. No NTA at present but may activate ability/receive special info in the future?

Noni - Can tell if a player had visitors at night by hanging around their door. NTA Usage - N1:Radwulf-no visitors, N2:Behemoth-no visitors, N3:Gridfon-no visitors.

Princess - Systems Engineer. Can determine player activity at night. NTA Usage - N1:Behemoth did not leave room, N2:Waffles visited Noni and made her unable to vote, N3:EscapedConvict did not leave his room.

Rene - No NTA

Sander - Facility Manager. Approves supply usage/possibly medicine? NTA Usage - N2:Joe, N3:Clemens.
Thank you 😘
Post 1427. No issues here Emily? Oh you hadn't fabricated your role yet
No, Deamon did.