Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Ok @Noni, I understand now that you lied about your targets. I'm ready to vote myself first tomorrow morning if you're not a mafia.

unvote Siderite
vote Noni

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Ok @Noni, I understand now that you lied about your targets. I'm ready to vote myself first tomorrow morning if you're not a mafia.

unvote Siderite
vote Noni

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@behemoth if you are the townie with the immunity NTA why would there be another townie with the same NTA? ....aka clemens

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Woah, you guys sure do post a lot. I had a lot of work so I'm just catching up. :oops:

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:28 pm
unvote Telvek , vote Clemens are you scared cause Emily called you out for being the Godfather?
If my attack had been entirely baseless, I would agree with your assessment.
But you cannot deny the contradiction, which you are trying to ignore.
And if you don't believe Noni's statements, why are you not voting for her instead?
You are suddenly VERY desperate to discredit me.

I've been waiting all (in-game) day for that! @zero already tried, and now you've jumped in to Emilly's defense immediately.
Because my viral immunity, combined with my "logics" (that you yourself called out as a bad thing), make me an extremely dangerous person to keep around for the Mafia.

But I repeat, why is the vote on me and not Noni?
I only pointed out the contradiction, I didn't MAKE the contradiction.
Did I, perhaps, ruin your masterplan that was going so well and you are incredibly angry at me?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

behemoth wrote:
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:12 pm
Yep those were my thoughts exactly but I was too scared to call him out because I thought he might retalliate , and we've all seen how good @Clemens is at debating people, he either goes super analytical and makes you get lost in all his details, for example the meta-gaming thing he was blabing about, also he is articulate and confident sometimes even agressive but in a subtle way. To me it seems like a "too good to be true kinda situation" , Clemens the ultimate townie that always saves us with his "facts and logic", he always empathically begs us to wait and discuss more before we lynch dead weight players, and when time is not on our side. On top of that , guess what ? HE'S ALSO IMMUNE to any virus in the book. Pfoa! surey. @Clemens clemens , clemens, too bad it's already so late in the day. Does this not sound like the perfect play style of a Godfather? He tries to look as helpful as possible, the ultimate townie , to not raise suspicions.
My role is fitness coach and my job is to physically train the Crown nerds. Because of my excellent shape and the extended workouts I continue to do in my room even during quarantine, I am immune to physical attacks. This makes me invulnerable to attacks from that faction which can kill by violent attacks. It makes sense that there would be an NTA that gives immunity to infection attacks, so unless anyone else claims such an NTA as his, I would lean towards believing Clemens for now, at least until I can go back and analyze his posts and claim in more detail.

So far Noni's style of play is even more that of the "ultimate townie" , extremely helpful and an overall very endearing style of play. So endearing that people didn't notice how she was a major instigator in the rad lynch. And then all she had to do was continue to provide helpful little insights while riding the wave of the town's new lynch candidates. She provided info about what might actually be a mafia NTA, which further helped establish her trustworthiness and credibility because it didn't stand out as immediately suspicious, though Princess did point out earlier that it's in line with the lurker type role.
Yeah I will make sure I'll act suspicious next time so ppl don't think I'm too townie like.

Also how are you not asking Emily why she didn't call me out on "my lies" the first time she had a chance???

Cause I'm not lying that is why.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Just a reminder why I am so "hell bent" (as @phox put it) on voting myself/@Mary TODAY, D3 and don't want to wait until tomorrow D4:

According to my last conversation with @Daemon, me and @Mary are still linked as of righ now (and if one dies the other dies too) but I cannot be sure of that will be the same tomorrow still, since @Mary now knows her twin.. Something can happen tonight that would decouple her from me as the moderator hinted.

That is the main reason we need the twins to die today.

Not to mention that since I revealed myself and since I know for a fact @Mary is dirty we simply cannot sit on this info and not dispose of her right away. Would be foolish, imo.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:32 pm
@behemoth if you are the townie with the immunity NTA why would there be another townie with the same NTA? ....aka clemens
Because there are two types of killers out there - some that kill with hammers, and some that kill with infection. If I have an invulnerability that gives me immunity to the physical attacks, then to keep the symmetry of the game and keep the roles balanced, I would have a counterpart that is immune to virus infection.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Clemens to be honest, you are just so frickin hard to figure out and that is what is bugging me, BUT at least you are leaving baddie clues every now and then, which makes it easier for me. like the following: why did you chosoe to jump on noni's emily-bandwagon ? cause you both are mafia trying to discredit our virologist?

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

behemoth wrote:
So endearing that people didn't notice how she was a major instigator in the rad lynch.
Ssshhh. I did notice, but was keeping that revelation for later.
She (in-)conveniently couldn't vote for Radwulf, but was more than willing to slander him all the way to a lynch in the end.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:32 pm
phox wrote:
unvote Telvek , vote Clemens are you scared cause Emily called you out for being the Godfather?
If my attack had been entirely baseless, I would agree with your assessment.
But you cannot deny the contradiction, which you are trying to ignore.
And if you don't believe Noni's statements, why are you not voting for her instead?
You are suddenly VERY desperate to discredit me.

I've been waiting all (in-game) day for that! @zero already tried, and now you've jumped in to Emilly's defense immediately.
Because my viral immunity, combined with my "logics" (that you yourself called out as a bad thing), make me an extremely dangerous person to keep around for the Mafia.

But I repeat, why is the vote on me and not Noni?
I only pointed out the contradiction, I didn't MAKE the contradiction.
Did I, perhaps, ruin your masterplan that was going so well and you are incredibly angry at me?
MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY DID EMILY NOT CALL OUT THE CONTRADICTION WHEN I FIRST DECLARED IT?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:33 pm
Yeah I will make sure I'll act suspicious next time so ppl don't think I'm too townie like.

Also how are you not asking Emily why she didn't call me out on "my lies" the first time she had a chance???

Cause I'm not lying that is why.
BECAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE EXPOSED HER OWN ROLE , would that make sense for a nurse?? NO. "I don't believe noni's NTA because I also have Nta". Why would she call you out? maybe she didnt even notice what you said.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:34 pm
Just a reminder why I am so "hell bent" (as @phox put it) on voting myself/@Mary TODAY, D3 and don't want to wait until tomorrow D4:

According to my last conversation with @Daemon, me and @Mary are still linked as of righ now (and if one dies the other dies too) but I cannot be sure of that will be the same tomorrow still, since @Mary now knows her twin.. Something can happen tonight that would decouple her from me as the moderator hinted.

Not to mention that since I revealed myself and since I know for a fact @Mary is dirty we simply cannot sit on this info and not dispose of her right away. Would be foolish, imo.
Wouldn't that be better? Tomorrow then we can kill Mary, and still have you around!

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

EscapedConvict wrote:

According to my last conversation with @Daemon, me and @Mary are still linked as of right now (and if one dies the other dies too) but I cannot be sure of that will be the same tomorrow still, since @Mary now knows her twin.. Something can happen tonight that would decouple her from me as the moderator hinted.

If you guys are decoupled, could we kill Mary and you would still live? I'd rather take my chances with Noni. Emily's role is credible, Noni's role is credible as a lurker mafia role, and the discrepancies around what happened on N1 - well, I think that's catching Noni red-handed.

Vote Noni

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

But then again if you guys decide not to vote twins today and I doe tonight and @Mary survives) just remember what I said above and vote her off first thing tomorrow.

Just because she did not die when I did (at night) does not mean what I said so far about the twins ia not true. Just simply means she has a way to decouple from me and kill me without harming herself, if she knows who I am.

That's my theory at least.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:37 pm
@Clemens to be honest, you are just so frickin hard to figure out and that is what is bugging me
As it should be, regardless which side (or third side, or solo side) I am on.
That's how I play on both sides.
phox wrote:
BUT at least you are leaving baddie clues every now and then
Like what? Actually bring them forth instead of hearsay.

Because this below, is not a "baddie clue":
phox wrote:
. like the following: why did you chosoe to jump on noni's emily-bandwagon ? cause you both are mafia trying to discredit our virologist?
I was waiting for both of them to react, and Emilly reacted entirely wrong.
This does not exonerate Noni, but that is the kind of reaction I was expecting from both of them.

You desperately defending Emilly and not wanting to avoid focusing on Noni, now that is a baddie clue.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@Clemens can you explain to me: if you know my role and noni's role, why do you vote for me? I just told the truth and I still suspect you are the head of the mafia. Are you afraid of me and that's why you vote for me? And I guess other mafia will vote for me because of my role.
But like I said, if noni is not mafia i"ll vote myself tomorrow morning.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Did you notice that only 11 people are playing today?
10 players sleeping / lurking...

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:41 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:

According to my last conversation with @Daemon, me and @Mary are still linked as of right now (and if one dies the other dies too) but I cannot be sure of that will be the same tomorrow still, since @Mary now knows her twin.. Something can happen tonight that would decouple her from me as the moderator hinted.

If you guys are decoupled, could we kill Mary and you would still live? I'd rather take my chances with Noni. Emily's role is credible, Noni's role is credible as a lurker mafia role, and the discrepancies around what happened on N1 - well, I think that's catching Noni red-handed.

Vote Noni
If you guys vote her off tomorrow morning in case I die tonight, sure could be an option.
Now that I'm thinking about it, you would see my role name if I die tonight, true, so my claims would gain even more weight I guess

But there is the other thing of her possibly being PATIENT ZERO and maybe without her they cannot infect anymore?
We take that chance also if we let her live another night...
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:43 pm
@Clemens can you explain to me: if you know my role and noni's role, why do you vote for me?
I already did.
Your reaction + phox's reaction + Noni's reaction.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

I say we wait with the @Mary / @EscapedConvict thing and focus on other mafia like
Clemens, Noni , Waffles We can wait for mary to unlink from EC first than we lynch her, or we can wait for mary to be investigated, why do we all wanna believe EC now when not believing him gives us almost the same result.
1. We kill EC and Mary , one townie and one mafia
2. we wait one more night for info, mary is investigated, maybe she also unlinks herself from EC, then we don't blindly lynch a townie and get more info before we decide who to kill.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:47 pm
I say we wait with the @Mary / @EscapedConvict thing and focus on other mafia like
Clemens, Noni , Waffles We can wait for mary to unlink from EC first than we lynch her, or we can wait for mary to be investigated, why do we all wanna believe EC now when not believing him gives us almost the same result.
2. we wait one more night for info, mary is investigated, maybe she also unlinks herself from EC, then we don't blindly lynch a townie and get more info before we decide who to kill.
^^^ This

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:43 pm
Are you afraid of me and that's why you vote for me?
Please elaborate.
Your result came back negative, I am not infected, so why would I be afraid of you?
Perhaps the result will be different if you investigate me again? But then I wouldn't be the Godfather, as you claim, anyway.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:22 pm
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:21 pm
If I investigate Godfather, will he come out clean?
Probably, that's how it usually goes.
You said that!

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

I will say this, for whatever its worth, as much as I like @Noni's style she always gave me the wrong vibe in this game.
A bit too aggressive in the wrong spots and distant enough to not implicate herself directly in anything that could endanger her.

And now with @Emilly 's role revelation in contradiction with @Noni 's I choose to believe @Emilly for now.

Even though I still do not like @Emilly 's logic when it comes to the twins that we could both be townies. Does not make sense as I explained before.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:53 pm
Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:22 pm
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:21 pm
If I investigate Godfather, will he come out clean?
Probably, that's how it usually goes.
You said that!
Because that's how Godfather works.
Were you expecting me to lie about that?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

I don't know whether Clemens is Godfather or a townie with Behemoth's mirror ability.
But we did have a blocker (Moxy) for brute force killing and we seem to have a blocker for killing by infecting (Sander)

I think we can deal with EC/Mary tomorrow and Emilly should have Mary investigated. Keeping in mind the risk is that Mary infects another player tonight. Unless that player is saved by Sander.

What I do know now is that the most likely to be mafia is @Noni
Therefore vote Noni

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:42 pm
But then again if you guys decide not to vote twins today and I doe tonight and @Mary survives) just remember what I said above and vote her off first thing tomorrow.

Just because she did not die when I did (at night) does not mean what I said so far about the twins ia not true. Just simply means she has a way to decouple from me and kill me without harming herself, if she knows who I am.

EC don't you see how this is the answer to all our problems? this is even better than what you are proposing and I'll tell you why:

We let mary kill you , and she would use her NTA to kill you and to decouple from you that night, in this way we let mary do the killing of you ,instead of us wasting our time to lynch you now.

- If we kill you now, you die 100% . and bye bye.
- If we wait. you might not die cause mary will decouple herself from you, or maybe she won't cause she is scared of being lynched by us, so she needs the protection of taking down a townie with her.
- she might infect you, which causes you feeling unwell, and then you get a few more days anyway.

I don't see why we would kill you now. Why are you so eager to die? @EscapedConvict

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:37 pm
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:10 pm
I asked Daemon too...swab technique (from the throat/nose). It is a very unpleasant method.
Leaving aside the same problem I had with @Gridfon's claim, that it sounds like I would not sleep through that. :D

This is a bigger problem I currently have:
Noni wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:02 am
My NTA involves being able to hang around somebody's door at night to see if anything of interest is going on.
On the first night I checked radwulf. He didn't get visited by anyone.
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am
Every night I can take samples from someone and analyze them to find out if they are infected with the virus.
N1 Radwulf - not infected
This is massive. Things are moving quite quickly so I'll need to review the latest posts again. @Emilly claims to have visited radwulf on Night 1 (how would she take his sample, if not in person), and @Noni has repeatedly said that nobody visited radwulf on Night 1. This has also been noted in posts such as Gridfon's #1498:
Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:30 pm
Noni: #716
N1: Radwulf was visited by nobody (#1274)
N2: Behemoth was visited by nobody (#1223)
N3: Gridfon was visited by nobody (#1191)
It seems very clear that one of them is lying. There is the off chance that Noni's role gives false negatives, but I doubt it. I also find it difficult to believe that Emilly would not have noticed what Noni said, and pointed the finger at Noni.

Therefore, Vote: Emilly

Bombaclaat
Reactions:

Post by Bombaclaat »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:51 am
Skuggi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:44 am
I think it is much more likely that he lied about his original role.
I can believe that he used "Conspiracy Theorist" instead of his more specific role name in hopes of less suspicions.
"Flat-Earther" (and other specific ones) does sound horrible. :D
Theory:

The infected people have blue collar jobs (the only confirmed is a gardener though)
The regular townies have "sciency" professions / security. (Bio-warfare Researcher, nurse, security guard & Security Chief
The third faction watches Info wars. (flat earther)

Did I miss Telvek's role? Mr. Waffles would also fit as mafia with that theory but we have only gotten one mafia member. :|

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@EscapedConvict if Noni dies and she is infected, are you going to trust me?
@Clemens what's wrong with my reaction? I think you are just afraid and want me dead.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

READ THIS PLEASE

I know the reason for the confusion between @emily and @Noni. I cannot vouch whether either of them are clean or not but I have an NTA which I used on @radwulf in the first night as well. In essence, every night I can call a player in my room for protection with the downside that both myself and my target whom I called will be affected if I am the target.

Moreover, I think this is relevant because Daemon in the description did specify how I call the player to my room, that is via NewronComm. Up until now, I never thought that detail to be important but it looks like it is since it would imply I didn't have to leave my room to carry out my NTA.

As a result, it is POSSIBLE that neither @Noni or @Emily are lying but I am not sure how @Emily found @radwulf in my room to take the swab since that kinda defeats my NTA unless it works only by protecting against a violent action or viral infection. I have tried to seek confirmation from Daemon and have not received anything back yet but I thought I should better post this now bearing in mind the frenzy this has started.

That is also why I defended radwulf so much because I thought he might have been the target in N1 and I managed to help him escape.

I cannot go into further details now until 17:00 GMT or even a bit later since I am still working and just finished a long telco but I thought I'd better reveal this piece of info in case it is important.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:55 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:42 pm

EC don't you see how this is the answer to all our problems? this is even better than what you are proposing and I'll tell you why:

We let mary kill you , and she would use her NTA to kill you and to decouple from you that night, in this way we let mary do the killing of you ,instead of us wasting our time to lynch you now.

- If we kill you now, you die 100% . and bye bye.
- If we wait. you might not die cause mary will decouple herself from you, or maybe she won't cause she is scared of being lynched by us, so she needs the protection of taking down a townie with her.
- she might infect you, which causes you feeling unwell, and then you get a few more days anyway.

I don't see why we would kill you now. Why are you so eager to die? @EscapedConvict
Because of the risk she infects more people being THE ONE if we let he live longer.
More damage to the town.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

phox wrote:
I am on board with plan #2

Gridfon - Researcher. Can discover traces of infection in player's rooms. NTA Usage - N1:Stringer-clear, N2:Radwulf-clear, N3:Clemens-traces of infection in room.

Emily - Expert Virologist. Analyzes bio samples to detect virus infections. NTA Usage - N1:Radwulf-not infected, N2:EC-not infected, N3:Clemens-not infected.

So far Clemens's role claim explains both claims from Gridfon and Emily of what happened N3. Because of my own role, I do believe there is at least one player in the game who has virus immunity. So unless someone else steps up to claim virus immunity, I will believe that he is innocent.

However, the Noni discrepancy is something far more egregious. Emily doesn't strike me as a mafia mastermind to pull a role like that out of the hat at the last minute and pull a fast one on Noni, but Noni does strike me as the "ultimate townie" who has been nothing but seemingly helpful and fun, while getting business done (lynching Radwulf and lurking at night).

My vote stays on her, but if you guys decide to take out the twins instead, I will be back by end of day to change my vote.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Skuggi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:56 pm
It seems very clear that one of them is lying. There is the off chance that Noni's role gives false negatives, but I doubt it. I also find it difficult to believe that Emilly would not have noticed what Noni said, and pointed the finger at Noni.

@Skuggi if emily would have contradicted noni the first question we would have asked would have been WHY ? then what would she have said ? she also has NTA etc, and then she would attract more attention which is something you don't want when you are an investigator. @Skuggi you are being suspicious.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Maybe I missed it, but has Noni given us her role title?

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:03 pm
Skuggi wrote:

@Skuggi if emily would have contradicted noni the first question we would have asked would have been WHY ? then what would she have said ? she also has NTA etc, and then she would attract more attention which is something you don't want when you are an investigator. @Skuggi you are being suspicious.
I second that

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Here's the thing.
Between Emilly and Noni, they can't both be telling the truth.

Do you want to hear a really crazy theory?
They both messed up.
The sheer desperation of @phox to discredit me, going for me instead of either of them, has me thinking she's one of them.
The poor attempt at @Emilly trying to negotiate how BOTH of them could have told the truth shows a distinct lack of decisiveness in her own role.
@Noni, much like explained by others, her playstyle has always made me wary of her. You'll notice that I basically ignored her most of the time, to a point where she would even call me out that I was not giving her any attention. :roll:
Neither of the two called each other out before I (very delayed, since Noni's claims are all over the place so it took me long to find them) called them out.
If I had an NTA with investigative powers, I would sure as hell would be watching to see if anyone contradicts my own true actions.

Now you have @phox desperately trying to win @EscapedConvict to her side (like @Emilly already was) to keep @Mary alive a little longer. As I've stated, I believe @Mary's NTA is more sinister than "just to find my other townie twin, since I am also a townie".

As controversial as this sounds, I am willing to vote for both @Noni and @Emilly, and afterwards @phox if they turn out guilty.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:59 pm
READ THIS PLEASE

I know the reason for the confusion between @emily and @Noni. I cannot vouch whether either of them are clean or not but I have an NTA which I used on @radwulf in the first night as well. In essence, every night I can call a player in my room for protection with the downside that both myself and my target whom I called will be affected if I am the target.

Moreover, I think this is relevant because Daemon in the description did specify how I call the player to my room, that is via NewronComm. Up until now, I never thought that detail to be important but it looks like it is since it would imply I didn't have to leave my room to carry out my NTA.

As a result, it is POSSIBLE that neither @Noni or @Emily are lying but I am not sure how @Emily found @radwulf in my room to take the swab since that kinda defeats my NTA unless it works only by protecting against a violent action or viral infection. I have tried to seek confirmation from Daemon and have not received anything back yet but I thought I should better post this now bearing in mind the frenzy this has started.

That is also why I defended radwulf so much because I thought he might have been the target in N1 and I managed to help him escape.

I cannot go into further details now until 17:00 GMT or even a bit later since I am still working and just finished a long telco but I thought I'd better reveal this piece of info in case it is important.
Interesting revelations! Thanks @zero

To respond to the bolded part above:
to.me it looks pretty straight forward that @Emilly would be able to 'find" @radwulf to test him even if he was in your room under protection from evil.
I don't see any contradictions orr imposibilities in that scenario.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Guys I am focusing too much on the game while I should be working. So here it is one more time so its clear to everyone.

I've given you my info. I never gave my role. Here it is :
I am the lab administrator. Because of the duties I have and the clipboard that I carry around I can be in any area of crown. During the night I can notice if anything interesting is going on outside of other player's rooms.
You have my targets and my results.

I urge you to look at Emily's play before you kill me.
From day one she has been inactive and now she is very active but quite chaotic.

@phox she could have put suspicion on me when she "caught" me in a lie without revealing her role. But she didn't because I'm not lying.

I've already replied to behemoth regarding why I thought radwulf should be voted on that day. I could not vote that day and Joe was "instigating" the town enough without my "help".

You are all eager to believe Emily without even a second look at her erratic way of playing.
I mean @EscapedConvict is killing himself to kill @Mary but @emilly could not point out that I was lying? C'mon.
Not to mention she was the one who wanted to keep Mary alive until she can investigate her.
Also what is with this not infected with corona virus result? What does it mean? Nothing.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:07 pm
zero wrote:
READ THIS PLEASE

to.me it looks pretty straight forward that @Emilly would be able to 'find" @radwulf to test him even if he was in your room under protection from evil.
Then how did radwulf check Adela's temperature? From your room @zero ?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:01 pm
phox wrote:
I am on board with plan #2

Gridfon - Researcher. Can discover traces of infection in player's rooms. NTA Usage - N1:Stringer-clear, N2:Radwulf-clear, N3:Clemens-traces of infection in room.

Emily - Expert Virologist. Analyzes bio samples to detect virus infections. NTA Usage - N1:Radwulf-not infected, N2:EC-not infected, N3:Clemens-not infected.

So far Clemens's role claim explains both claims from Gridfon and Emily of what happened N3. Because of my own role, I do believe there is at least one player in the game who has virus immunity. So unless someone else steps up to claim virus immunity, I will believe that he is innocent.
Interesting and valid observation.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:09 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
zero wrote:
READ THIS PLEASE

You are asking a question I cannot answer but I suppose he checked it on the way to my room? I didn't get the impression that my NTA would block his.
Anyway, seriously, I am very sorry but can't give you more details until later.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:09 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
zero wrote:
READ THIS PLEASE

The game would not be designed in such a way that @zero protecting @radwulf would nullify or block @radwulf 's ability.
It would just protect him .

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
As a result, it is POSSIBLE that neither @Noni or @Emily are lying but I am not sure how @Emily found @radwulf in my room to take the swab since that kinda defeats my NTA unless it works only by protecting against a violent action or viral infection.
I would not believe that Emilly "automatically knew" to come to your room instead; I'd imagine she would receive no result then.
But I'm not the mod, I can't confirm.

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:03 pm
Skuggi wrote:

Don't you find it strange that Clemens' post caught her by surprise. It looks like she has never even thought about it. When she saw that result from Noni, she should have at least spotted it. And when the time was right point it out. Still, she revealed her role so casually, but no mention of that obvious contradiction.

What I find curious is how keen you are to defend her...

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:01 pm
So far Clemens's role claim explains both claims from Gridfon and Emily of what happened N3.
I would like to point out that since I WAS targetted in N1 and I have NOT died, that Mafia CERTAINLY knew something was wrong with my situation.
They could have thought it was a doctor saving me (well, Pelasgi) and remained cautious, but once @Gridfon exposed me and thus made me standpoint with my role, the Mafia was CERTAIN to know it was not a doctor that had saved me. Remember, the Mafia knows I am telling the truth about my role.

So while @Gridfon did so very early, which would have been a difficult gamble early on, Emilly did so very late - by the time my role was fully established and there was no risk of making a mistake with me. Her intention was to keep @Mary around for a little longer, putting important doubt onto @EscapedConvict.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Here's a summary of what we know happened on night 1
Zero hides radwulf in his room
Emilly swabs Radwulf
Radwulf checks Adela's temperature
JoeSatri sees Radwulf leave his room
Noni sees no one visiting Radwulf
Moxy blocks Trigardon
Moxy sends message to Skuggi
Behemoth did not open any doors at night
MrWaffles sends JoeSatri bad food
Sander wants to use some of his supplies but is denied
Gridfon checks Stringer's room and finds no infection
Mafia tries to infect someone - possibly Clemens or Radwulf(makes sense) but fails

Comments?

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

So, not to be nit picky but maybe at this point in the game we have to be. Noni claims the role of Lab Administrator.

However, Crown is a research facility. The lab would occupy just a part of the facility, so while lab administrator sounds credible enough, that would technically give her access to only parts of the facility. Is Daemon the kind of mod who would split hairs to that level, and do we think he would have named such a role differently to indicate that this is an entire facility, not just a lab?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Skuggi and @Clemens I am utterly confused. I always had it in the back of my mind that she is a doctor. I don't know anymore, there are too many contradictions.