Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Code: Select all

#Votes      | Voted Person      |  Voters                                         
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  6	    | Telvek	        |  Phox, Heffie, Noni, EC, Clemens, Behemoth     
  3	    | Siderite	        |  Ruxi, Valli, Emilly                                
  1	    | Noni	        |  Siderite                               
I'll leave this here so we don't make the mistake of not counting the votes each time.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

So I'm not going to vote right away, but it seems we did good work with taking blissie out. I think full credit goes to @phox for instigating it and nudging the rest of us, there's noway a flat earther is up to doing good work at a scientific research facility.

That being said, I'll offer my vote for the town before the day ends, for sure.

----

Also, this is buried below a few pages of posts:
behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:52 am
Mary wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:26 am
"I went with the logic that seemed most sound at the time and Joe has proved himself trustworthy, albeit in his death" - So while Joe himself whom you trusted confirmed Radwulf's NTA after Rad's role claim.
But isn't this false? As far as I remember, Radwulf revealed their NTA (on D2) *after*, Joesatri already admitted being sick. (on D1) Which is why I believed he forged his role around the Joe's information but that's a moot point now, obviously I was wrong.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Joe mentioned not feeling well, but when Radwulf revealed his role and targets, he specifically mentioned elevated temperature. Joe then confirmed that he had an elevated temperature, which is something he had not revealed previously.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Good morning spammers ... I see there was some mind shift after my summary post on @Telvek, so here we go

unvote Siderite
vote Telvek

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

behemoth wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:45 am
Joe mentioned not feeling well, but when Radwulf revealed his role and targets, he specifically mentioned elevated temperature. Joe then confirmed that he had an elevated temperature, which is something he had not revealed previously.
I think we discussed that. Me and probably others too went with theory though that Radwulf caused the elevated temp and knew that way

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

valli wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:35 pm
The "another martyr" thing might imply that somone's role got now activated ... I could imagine that ...
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:10 pm
I think that only one group can win. Conspiracy theorists are probably the ones who convince us who to vote for, because that's the only way they can win. They do not vote for each other but vote for anyone else. And I don't think there are more than 2 or 3 in the game.
Yes, I believe that too. I think Nanaa's role just got activated. I also tend to believe as it has been stated that they are the ones compelling people to vote one way or the other. It fits the profile of conspiracy theory / flat earthers / anti-vaxxers to carry on long conversations in order to convince you they are right. Now we just have to find the anti-vaxxer. It has to be around here since we are a vaccine research facility.
behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:34 pm
Regarding the multiple factions theory, has it been completely ruled out that the security team could have been bad? I will have to go back and read both Daemon's story and also the discussions at the time to solidify my own opinion, but the fact that the players didn't know each other along with their suspicious play would make me think they were bad.
Yes, I think it's clear from Daemon's description that they were here to protect us. And that radwulf was a townie.

Voting pattern up to post #1704

Princess.ruxi – 1542 – vote siderite
Valli – 1543 – vote siderite – 1704 – unvote siderite – vote telvek
Behemoth - 1545 – vote siderite – 1699 – unvote siderite – vote telvek
EC – 1548 – vote siderite – 1579 – unvote siderite – 1623 – vote siderite – 1692 – unvote siderite – vote telvek
Emilly – 1549 – vote siderite
Phox – 1555 – vote siderite – 1647 – unvote siderite – vote telvek
Noni – 1564 – vote siderite -1690 – unvote siderite – vote telvek
Heffie – 1583 – vote siderite – 1687 – unvote siderite – vote telvek
Siderite – 1620 – vote noni
Clemens – 1697 – vote telvek

Vote count
#Votes | Voted Person | Voters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 | Telvek | Phox, Heffie, Noni, EC, Clemens, Behemoth, Valli
2 | Siderite | Ruxi, Emilly
1 | Noni | Siderite

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Good morning,

Yes, I can confirm Blissie and me are same faction. Yea @phox, that's why ignored Blissie's voting train. Even though I can say he's a completele lunatic from a trailer park now that he's dead :D

There may or may not be others like us. I don't to reveal them though. If someone claims to be one of us, I can point out if it's bullshit. That's why you keep me alive ;D

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Regarding the theory that the [blissie / nannaa / third person - siderite maybe] faction forces people to vote I want to remind you their forced voting pattern:

"I had a visitor and I'm compelled to vote for ... our discussion was inspired and eye-opening and I simply cannot vote for anyone else, anything else or abstain" crowd:
Day 1: Noni against zero (post #716)
Day 2: valli against Trigardon (posts #665 and #1021)
Day 3: Bombaclaat against joesatri (post #995)

Now let's judge if it's pro-town or not. Except for day one when you know nothing about the players, I think most of us found Trig and JoeSatri suspicious, especially JoeSatri at the end of day 2 with all the "I didn't read my email properly"

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

unvote Siderite for now.
Waiting for @Telvek until around 11 GMT.
Then we deal with the EC/Mary thing. Must say if Mary is mafia then she played really really well.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Nanaa wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:49 am
Good morning,

Yes, I can confirm Blissie and me are same faction. Yea @phox, that's why ignored Blissie's voting train. Even though I can say he's a completele lunatic from a trailer park now that he's dead :D

There may or may not be others like us. I don't to reveal them though. If someone claims to be one of us, I can point out if it's bullshit. That's why you keep me alive ;D
:lol: and a confession in the morning. WOW!

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Nanaa wrote:
Good morning,

@Nanaa Hmm, so I was right about one of the things, good to know :)

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Nanaa wrote:
Good morning,

This would confirm the theory of a separate faction. We need to lynch @Nanaa urgently. He is obviously trying to stall and pretend to co-operate so that we keep him alive probably because his role just got activated as a result of @blissie's death.

I think it is more important for us to lynch @Nanaa because of the risk he might posses. I don't see how their faction can be pro-town since the majority of town folk are scientists and they seem to be hellbent on stopping our work and promoting their "true" science.

Regarding @Telvek, I honestly have nothing to say but rather than voting inactive and random ones which we could do tomorrow when we have more time at our disposal, I'd rather lynch @Nanaa asap who I think is trying to lay a trap for us and also contributed to radwulf's lynching. I also don't understand this voting frenzy and how you guys managed to move so quickly between @Siderite and then @Telvek.

I will therefore vote Nanaa until 17:00 GMT. After that, I will move my vote to @EC.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

Nanaa wrote:
Good morning,

Who in their right mind would claim to be one of the least wanted people around by both parties though? How is that going to save anyone from being lynched?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Rene wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:01 am
Nanaa wrote:
Good morning,

Who in their right mind would claim to be one of the least wanted people around by both parties though? How is that going to save anyone from being lynched?
Maybe I'm wrong, but why is @Nanaa 's role name so generic? the other one was a flat earther, that is something very specfic and dedicated to a specific cause. Maybe the conspiracy theorist is not as hellbent on the theories his team mates promote, which leads him to switch sides after he gets some clarity, aka the lynching of his teammate makes him wake up and smell the coffee, realize the error of his ways,if you will. just thinking out loud here. Is switching sides something daemon does in his games or typical to forum mafia? I have no idea cause I never played on forums before.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

The word martyr just makes me uneasy, you get a martyr by dieing or heavy suffer, so what if he actually wants us to kill him so that hisbplan works out. However hoe to get rid of that faction then ... I am confusing myself ...

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:46 pm
My top mafia picks:

1.Telvek
2. Mary
3. Waffles (always acting like goody two shoes)
4. Somebody who is sneaky and bringing forth a lot of good points to blend in with the townies, otherwise it would be too easy.

Conspiracy faction: siderite nanna blissie ?

and also suspicious but no idea what he is maybe mafia: Bombaclaat (????)
I'll give you a hand.

4. @Clemens

Here are some of his highlights for today:
  • Started the day by attacking @Gridford who obviously had an investigative NTA and had defended radwulf whilst not raising any sort of suspicion towards the late radwulf voters, in fact claiming he would have voted for him as well. See post #1010
  • Comes out with an unrealistic NTA in the context of the game's theme (i.e., immunity to coronavirus due to a hyper immune system) when challenged by @Gridford's NTA. He conveniently later adds that he also has a high temperature as a result of this hyper immune system just in case someone happens to have stumbled over radwulfs thermometer or has a thermal scanner.
  • His NTA (i.e., immunity) is then also claimed by @behemoth
  • He now starts to lament why we didn't go for the definite mafia lynchings (i.e., @Mary) when he is one of the main culprits. I mean just look at one of hist most recent posts how he tries to backtrack and shift the blame onto @Noni for not voting for the definite mafia first.
Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:52 pm
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:48 pm
Mary we already know cause EC told us, Waffles we already know cause princess told us. these are both sure mafia bets.
Then why are we voting for the inactive and unhelpful ones when we have "sure mafia bets"?
  • He has contradicted himself on numerous occasions (see my own posts for more info #1263, #1287, #1296. In post #1302 you can see how I accepted his proposal and voted for @EC instead of @Mary but he never followed suit even though he implied he would.
Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:14 pm
phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:01 pm
Who do you wanna vote for @Clemens ?
To kill? Only feeling good about the @EscapedConvict/@Mary twins.
Everyone else I am uncertain of as I have seen many players that have given me reason to doubt them, but not enough to lynch them definitely.
@Nanaa I would rather not kill due to my conspirator-theory.
@Sander's playstyle fits his personality, so his words and actions have lost meaning.
@Telvek and @Bombaclaat are more of those inactives barely contributing.
@behemoth is incredibly eager to not go for Mafiosos and just lynch one after the other with reckless abandon.
@MrWaffles literally food poisons people - and I can see cook being "food maintenance" (in accordance with my current theories).
@zero hasn't had a chance to comment on any of this; besides, not sure if evil or just ignorant.
And a couple of others that I will get attacked for if I bring them up now.

So if Telvek is your collective choice, that will have to do if no one convinces me otherwise.
  • He's actually worried to bring up anyone other than people who are already on other players suspect list (e.g., @Nanaa, @Sander, @Telvek, @MrWaffles) and people who attacked him and exposed his lies and contradictions (@zero and @behemoth) which is typical mob play since he basically pretends to help the town by selectively regurgitating and agreeing with people when the target suits him. When challenged, his only line of defense relies on contradictions and ad hominem attacks which is pretty much standard mafia play book. A good exhibit for this is the below post:
Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:44 pm
zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:30 pm
You keep contradicting yourself @Clemens.
Go on, ignore what I actually said.
zero wrote:
You either haven't read posts properly or are ignoring this on purpose.
zero wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:01 pm
The only reason I am actually taking the time to refute all your false arguments is for the benefit of others so that they may see what you truly are, a liar.
zero wrote:
Moreover, I thought we agreed to be pragmatic and quickly lynch @Mary via @EC today so that we can then go for @Nanaa afterwards but although you claim to agree with this plan, you go on and divert it again by asking us to go for @Sander and @Nanaa first.
You and EC (though he is obvious, so it's really just you) are the only ones that agreed to this order, everyone else that pitched in agreed to the opposite order.
zero wrote:
There is this well known proverb in Romanian: "Cine aleargă după doi iepuri, nu prinde nici unul." which translated means "He who runs after two hares ends up catching none". I believe it is very appropriate in this case.
You have literally done this yourself.
Why do you keep accusing others of the exact things you are doing yourself?

You are a waste of time, zero.

EDIT: Fixed quotes.

I wanted to make sure I write this post in case I do not get to see tomorrow. My vote stays on @Nanaa for the reasons enunciated above until 17:00 GMT and then I will switch to @EC. There should be ample time to focus on @Clemens tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------
@ALL
I will be around in a very small capacity today due to work commitments but will be here to switch vote at 17:00 GMT.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@zero I hate to admit this but you have really given me something to think about.
Many times I find myself agreeing with what @Clemens says and most of all in a sea of confusing posts he seems to tie it all together reasonably. He has a way of articulating his thoughts with confidence without turning into an overconfident know it all. This inspires some trust in a way. Of course this would never be a bad thing, quite the opposite it's a quality more than anything else.

Either way, I'm gonna take the time and go back over @Clemens posts because if you are on to something @zero than this whole thing went very much over my head.

Rene
Reactions:

Post by Rene »

valli wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:24 am
The word martyr just makes me uneasy, you get a martyr by dieing or heavy suffer, so what if he actually wants us to kill him so that hisbplan works out. However hoe to get rid of that faction then ... I am confusing myself ...
Yeah, I think either Nanaa wants us to lynch them on purpose, or this is just an excellent bluff, unfortunately I don't know which.

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Nanaa wrote:
Good morning,

So you let me get this straight:
- know who the others in your faction are, hence being able to 'point out BS',
- if you're talking conspiracies and forcing people to vote your way, that implies you can communicate at night.
-Your role makes no sense as a positive character at Crown (as has already been pointed out), also the telling clue in Daemon's story : 'rid the world of places of peril that spread this diseases ' aka the facility we are all in currently.

And now you're saying: trust me to be your fact checker on other baddies. This reeks of desperate scum bargaining. Plus, @phox is already the designated town fact checker :D (kudos @phox for being on it with any inconsistencies)

Guys, I have to admit I was mega disheartened that you've all decided to kill me based on information EC has clearly misconstrued and then disseminated, but I've still never stopped trying to help the town. We've established I'm a patient in a clinical trial who cannot leave their room. Though I'm being exposed to various infection specimens, it would skew any testing if I came into contact with anyone else, hence the isolation aka I can't infect /harm anyone. How I'm a bigger supposed threat on the totem pole than the likes of Nanaa and his other lackeys with a resolute aim to destroy Crown and the people in it is beyond me.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

@zero think twice before you lynch me.

We conspriracists count as townies when it comes to voting (although with bad luck so far). This is what Clemens brought up too even if I don't trust him otherwise.

Some of you have brought up idea of our win goal to be majority even if it is hard to reach. Well, wouldn't we in that case try to balance ratio between town and mafia? Next couple of lynches should be mafia to balance things out.

Heffie
Reactions:

Post by Heffie »

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:05 am
@zero I hate to admit this but you have really given me something to think about.
Many times I find myself agreeing with what @Clemens says and most of all in a sea of confusing posts he seems to tie it all together reasonably. He has a way of articulating his thoughts with confidence without turning into an overconfident know it all. This inspires some trust in a way. Of course this would never be a bad thing, quite the opposite it's a quality more than anything else.

Either way, I'm gonna take the time and go back over @Clemens posts because if you are on to something @zero than this whole thing went very much over my head.
This topic has been on my mind for at least one game day now, but I didn't want to derail current plans over it until we got through who are, in my opinion, more suspicious anti-town players. In my post that I wrote and didn't get to submit because Daemon had locked he thread after blissie's death, he was my fourth suspect also. His role claim and behaviour sent up numerous alarm bells which I've set aside and some of which @zero pointed out.

We're never gonna get through our plans today if people don't vote so I was going to suggest that those who can investigate him, do so tonight.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Nanaa wrote:
Yes, I can confirm Blissie and me are same faction.
[...]
:roll:
I don't trust your faction, and I'm sticking to my theory until we receive more information before rethinking it.
First a Mafioso, then Nanaa, then EC/Mary.
If we can't find a Mafioso by the end of this day, we skip straight to EC/Mary.
zero wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:25 am
[zero's conspiracy theories]
Some of your claims are made up, some out of context, some just poorly thought out, some are ignorant, and some are down to simple belief that cannot be proven nor disproven.
We'll be here all day arguing back and forth (like we already did) because you are convinced of something that just isn't true.
Not wasting my time on your distractions anymore.

Noni wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:05 am
Please do, I would much rather discuss this with players that actually read and formulate proper arguments.

@Mary
I understand your situation - you are doomed to die today and there isn't much you can do - it's disheartening.
If you are innocent (and EC is not), your deaths should at least give us clues to go on from there.
If you're not, I'm not sure what you could have done differently either.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Mary wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:41 am
if you're talking conspiracies and forcing people to vote your way, that implies you can communicate at night.
Do you have an example where we used force vote in our favor?

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Nanaa wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:08 am
Trigardon for example? He was lynched.
Joesatri, if he had survived the night, would be another example.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:22 am
Nanaa wrote:
Trigardon for example? He was lynched.
Joesatri, if he had survived the night, would be another example.
Yeah, had look back since this happened 7 real days ago. Trigardon was lynched on page 15. Valli was forced to vote him and I was among Trigardon voters and Blissie too. Moxy blocked Trig (so maybe that's why no kill on N1) and Trig was very inactive.

Well, I can't say much to this. Could be either way. If we were pro-mafia then it'd be a victory.

Force voting Joe looks like a total waste. Mafia would know about Joe's fever. Imo force voting is pro-town ability.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

phox wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:27 am
Maybe I'm wrong, but why is @Nanaa 's role name so generic? the other one was a flat earther, that is something very specfic and dedicated to a specific cause. Maybe the conspiracy theorist is not as hellbent on the theories his team mates promote, which leads him to switch sides after he gets some clarity, aka the lynching of his teammate makes him wake up and smell the coffee, realize the error of his ways,if you will. just thinking out loud here. Is switching sides something daemon does in his games or typical to forum mafia? I have no idea cause I never played on forums before.
Oh, just noticed this. Very good thinking yet again @phox :)

I was afraid to throw more insane confessions at you. Phox is very much on right track. I got smarter with the lack of flat-earther's IQ-lowering aura. But alas, I didn't reach my final form yet. #smartereveryday :D

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Nanaa wrote:
Mary wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:41 am
if you're talking conspiracies and forcing people to vote your way, that implies you can communicate at night.

Princess.ruxi pointed this out (quote below). Compelling someone to vote a certain way is forceful. How can that be town?! Unless you had an accompanying investigate NTA and you could convince ppl to vote based on reliable information in order to aid the town, I very much doubt that's the case though, since your roles have been designed to counter Crown aka the town.

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:45 am
valli wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:35 pm
The "another martyr" thing might imply that somone's role got now activated ... I could imagine that ...
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:10 pm
I think that only one group can win. Conspiracy theorists are probably the ones who convince us who to vote for, because that's the only way they can win. They do not vote for each other but vote for anyone else. And I don't think there are more than 2 or 3 in the game.
Yes, I believe that too. I think Nanaa's role just got activated. I also tend to believe as it has been stated that they are the ones compelling people to vote one way or the other. It fits the profile of conspiracy theory / flat earthers / anti-vaxxers to carry on long conversations in order to convince you they are right. Now we just have to find the anti-vaxxer. It has to be around here since we are a vaccine research facility.

Edit : fix quote display

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

I couldn't get the post above to display correctly, so annoying. This bit was not meant to be in the quotes :

Princess.ruxi pointed this out (quote now above). Compelling someone to vote a certain way is forceful. How can that be town?! Unless you had an accompanying investigate NTA and you could convince ppl to vote based on reliable information in order to aid the town, I very much doubt that's the case though, since your roles have been designed to counter Crown aka the town.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:06 am
Then we deal with the EC/Mary thing. Must say if Mary is mafia then she played really really well.
It's just past 11 GMT now and it doesn't look like anything happened with Telvek (not for nor against) meanwhile

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Rene wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:11 am
valli wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:24 am
Yeah, I think either Nanaa wants us to lynch them on purpose, or this is just an excellent bluff, unfortunately I don't know which.
Martyr just means dying for your cause. You get rid of anti town factions by voting for them. Otherwise the town has no defence.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:17 am
Princess.ruxi wrote:
It's just past 11 GMT now and it doesn't look like anything happened with Telvek (not for nor against) meanwhile
Yeah it doesn't look like he was online yet ...

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Mary wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:14 am
I couldn't get the post above to display correctly, so annoying. This bit was not meant to be in the quotes :

Princess.ruxi pointed this out (quote now above). Compelling someone to vote a certain way is forceful. How can that be town?! Unless you had an accompanying investigate NTA and you could convince ppl to vote based on reliable information in order to aid the town, I very much doubt that's the case though, since your roles have been designed to counter Crown aka the town.
Thing is, we don't have force vote.

Bombaclaat, a highly suspicious guy, was forced to vote Joesatri. That looks like mafia was denied from vote today! If Joestari lived through night, he would have been mafia and thus it's good to force vote Joe to help with his lynch. Also if Joe died, it's smart target to waste Bomba's vote.

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Clemens wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
I'm happy to vote for telvek or whomever, while I still help with a vote.

Skuggi
Reactions:

Post by Skuggi »

Nanaa wrote:
Well, it looks like we have a full blown 3rd faction here. It's hard to get a sense of how big they are. I would have expected Nanaa to say that it was just the two of them, to take the pressure off. So there are probably more - maybe an Anti-Vaxxer or something - but I doubt there are too many. However, 3rd factions usually have a limited ability to kill people at night, so they definitely should not be dismissed. The only real reason to keep Nanaa alive is to maintain our numbers against the mafia.
Nanaa wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:07 am
phox wrote:

I was afraid to throw more insane confessions at you. Phox is very much on right track. I got smarter with the lack of flat-earther's IQ-lowering aura. But alas, I didn't reach my final form yet. #smartereveryday :D
I'm not sure how much to believe this. It sounds like @phox is giving @Nanaa a way out, and he's taking it. I think it is much more likely that he lied about his original role.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Skuggi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:44 am
I think it is much more likely that he lied about his original role.
I can believe that he used "Conspiracy Theorist" instead of his more specific role name in hopes of less suspicions.
"Flat-Earther" (and other specific ones) does sound horrible. :D

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

I promised you all information I have, in case something happens to me at night.

Every night I can take samples from someone and analyze them to find out if they are infected with the virus.
N1 Radwulf - not infected
N2 Escaped Convict - not infected with Corona Virus
N3 Clemens - not infected

This is exactly how I received the information and I found the answer about EC strange. This is why I insist that we do not kill Mary until I investigate her.

I find it strange that EC received information from Daemon about another player who is a mafia. If Mary is a mafia, we got rid of one. But if the EC is in any way "drugged" and we kill two villagers, we have serious problems. I don't know what could happen at night and why not wait until morning?

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Why are we exposing more roles? :?
Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:56 am
[...]
This is exactly how I received the information and I found the answer about EC strange. This is why I insist that we do not kill Mary until I investigate her.
Can you elaborate what you mean by strange? EC said he is innocent and you're saying he is not infected.
Emilly wrote:
So why did you investigate me of all players?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Clemens wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
I am here. I just don't know what to do.
I will not vote for Nanaa because I think it 's important to keep the townie numbers up. I also think the forced votes were pro-town as I stated.
I am also not 100% at peace with voting EC/Mary.
I am shocked though to hear Clemens is clean.
Oh and BTW, did everybody visit Clemens last night??! Gee, no one respects social distancing anymore! :)

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Oh, and Telvek is a no show just as expected!

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

@Nanaa since you're in the mod for confessions, tell us, what is your real and complete role name from the email?

2 more hours and I vote myself.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:17 pm
@Nanaa since you're in the mod for confessions, tell us, what is your real and complete role name from the email?

It's Conspiracy theories adept

I told about being adept in my second role info post.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:14 pm
Oh, and Telvek is a no show just as expected!
Yes, and we're back to the problem that I keep wanting to avoid.
Gamble on lynching the inactive, give up (and thus wasted time), or keep wasting more time?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:09 pm
Why are we exposing more roles? :?
Emilly wrote:
[...]
Can you elaborate what you mean by strange? EC said he is innocent and you're saying he is not infected.
Emilly wrote:
So why did you investigate me of all players?

I say he's not mafia, meaning he's not infected. But his role is a volunteer twin test subject. Which means he might have a "problem" ... I don't know what Daemon invented either. But for a "normal" player to reveal who the mob is ... I don't think it's Daemon's style.
And about the other two players it is written not infected and in his case is written not infected with corona virus. And I know Daemon doesn't write anything in vain.

I investigated you because Pelasgi was very quiet and when Daemon replaced him with you, I thought he had the role of Mafia and he couldn't just eliminate him.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:39 pm
And about the other two players it is written not infected and in his case is written not infected with corona virus.
Alright, I see your point.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Emilly wrote:
Every night I can take samples from someone and analyze them to find out if they are infected with the virus.
How do you take samples anyway?
(Yes, similar question that I asked @Gridfon. I know, I'm a broken record.)

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Nanaa wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:07 am
phox wrote:

ahahaha, this was a little trap :lol: To me it seems like whatever I try to invent to make you seem less guilty, you agree with it and pretend like I am alllllwaaays onto something @Nanaa :lol: I was also checking to see if anyone else other than Nanna agrees with me.

you didn't pass the test nana, but at least your team mates did.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:39 pm
I investigated you because Pelasgi was very quiet and when Daemon replaced him with you, I thought he had the role of Mafia and he couldn't just eliminate him.
I would have done the same, those were my exact thoughts, too valuable of a role to be kicked out by daemon.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Clemens wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:50 pm
Emilly wrote:
How do you take samples anyway?
(Yes, similar question that I asked @Gridfon. I know, I'm a broken record.)

I asked Daemon too...swab technique (from the throat/nose). It is a very unpleasant method. (I am a nurse in real life, I know how....thats why I asked Daemon how am I doing the tests😀)

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:17 pm

@EscapedConvict is annoying me with his deadlines that are putting our thinking process on pause. Emily is bringing really interesting info about him.

Also doesn't everyone agree that as long as @Telvek is alive we will always waste time wondering about him? It's not like the mod will deal with him because he has 1 or 3 posts today (game day)

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Nanaa wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:24 am
Mary wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:14 am

Thing is, we don't have force vote.

Bombaclaat, a highly suspicious guy, was forced to vote Joesatri. That looks like mafia was denied from vote today! If Joestari lived through night, he would have been mafia and thus it's good to force vote Joe to help with his lynch. Also if Joe died, it's smart target to waste Bomba's vote.
Although in general I don't agree with @Nanaa , he brings a valid point here, I don't think the vote convincing is a non-town ability.