Post by Princess.ruxi »

Who did @Sander save on night 1?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:31 pm
We need one more vote for @blissie
Gridfon said he will vote at 19 GMT if Blissie doesn't come forward with a compelling explanation

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:36 pm
Noni wrote:
why is there no night 1 target for sander?
Cause I didn't target anyone.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:40 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Noni wrote:
That's not entirely correct. I targeted myself. But Daemon told I could not target myself. Afterwards I refused to help another.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Sander - Facility Manager. Approves supply usage/possibly medicine? NTA Usage - N2:Joe, N3:Clemens.
I've been thinking, what if sander disclosed his role and he's making it sound like it's pro town and "doctory",
to me it sounds like he approves cleaning and maintenance supplies: disinfectant, alcohol solution, cleaning supplies, what if he is part of maintenance and cleaning? just a theory.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:42 pm
Sander wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Noni wrote:
That's not entirely correct. I targeted myself. But Daemon told I could not target myself. Afterwards I refused to help another.
oh how nice and selfless of you <3 super cute. :lol:

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:43 pm
Sander - Facility Manager. Approves supply usage/possibly medicine? NTA Usage - N2:Joe, N3:Clemens.
I've been thinking, what if sander disclosed his role and he's making it sound like it's pro town and "doctory",
to me it sounds like he approves cleaning and maintenance supplies: disinfectant, alcohol solution, cleaning supplies, what if he is part of maintenance and cleaning? just a theory.
Sander is a wild card for me too. Not fully sure what to do with his role or style of play.

Here's an updated proposal: have him investigated tonight, and take our own chances with Nanaa?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Sander wrote:
Sander wrote:
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Noni wrote:
So please answer my question. This is the 3rd time I am asking.
How does the whole saving work @Sander ?

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:52 pm
Sander wrote:
Sander wrote:

So please answer my question. This is the 3rd time I am asking.
How does the whole saving work @Sander ?
I've been ignoring it on purpose. Leave me alone.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

As you wish. Based on your answer I could have vouched for you. Or not.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

I can mitigate certain effects, that are life threatening and counter them. I can not save a someone who's head is smashed in.

My role name has been a lie.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Need to read up, why did you post 4 pages ... ah come on guys... back in hopefully 20 minutes with all read up.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:56 pm
I can mitigate certain effects, that are life threatening and counter them. I can not save a someone who's head is smashed in.

My role name has been a lie.
By using...? Your knowledge? A machine? Drugs?

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
LOL, I did not see this one coming.

I cased some confusion about my role because I did not want to say that I'm 100% the doctor. If I did that I would have been dead in the night anyway. And I wanted to understand what happened with Joe on N2 and why I could not save him. I raged at Daemon because he still died. So he clarified with some vivid imagery that I cannot save what is lost. I won't use his words. But if you are head is cut off, I'm useless. So if infection causes the death, I should be able to heal it. Yet I couldn't save Joe who I targeted in N2. Therefore I thought he got it in N1. So if that theory is not true, cleaning probably rolled me over. How I don't know yet.

I assumed because Joe said he got called away, that it was my NTA that calls people to my ER. That doesn't seem like the case because Clemens was not called away. Unless Clemens lies of course.

So this whole facade was because I didn't want to die in N4. Getting killed by Mafia is lame.

I still don't know how my role works.
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:58 am
Like a physician that moves to another town, he's always welcome.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:30 pm
There we go. You can start working on inventing your own, town-looking role declaration now @behemoth.
The implication being I'm not townie and I'd make it up ... because why? I have no problem exposing my role if a few other players chime in and think it's necessary. I will share though that while I have no NTA, I seem to have immunity from night time attacks - something I hinted at very early in the game as a possible explanation of why there were no kills on N1.

As for posting the summary, I was on the fence just as much. But I figured this is a turning point in the game and that it can be of real help to the townies, given the complexity of the game, number of players and interconnected NTAs etc. It's not exposing any information a mafia who is actually involved in the game and motivated to win wouldn't know, but it could make all the difference for the town to have multiple eyes looking at all the information in one place.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:05 pm
I will share though that while I have no NTA, I seem to have immunity from night time attacks - something I hinted at very early in the game as a possible explanation of why there were no kills on N1.
This sounds awfully familiar. :shock:

@Sander
So you're saying that you were lying to protect yourself and we didn't believe the lie?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 pm
behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:05 pm
I will share though that while I have no NTA, I seem to have immunity from night time attacks - something I hinted at very early in the game as a possible explanation of why there were no kills on N1.
This sounds awfully familiar. :shock:

@Sander
So you're saying that you were lying to protect yourself and we didn't believe the lie?
The next Moxy ... anyway based on the post from @EscapedConvict
EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:25 pm
blissie wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:47 am
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:37 am
1. Mafia infects a player. He then becomes sick and cannot vote for a day or two maybe, and ultimately dies. Still has enough time to convince others to vote and to count for the numbers that day.
That actually is a very interesting theory. If the mafia's way of killing is by infecting people, than the death would not be instant. Unfortunately we cannot know for sure... yet. But I think that we have to explore this posibility.
Interesting how @blissie pointed this not so instant death scenario so extremely early in the game. Sorta like she knew.
And who would know this from the start?
Exactly.

Then he/she unvoted @pelasgi (@Clemens ) a few posts later and jumped on @Moxy right away for not being willing to accept the possibility of an alternative game play.

Then @blissie dissappears for 2 pages (which meant a longer period of time at the start of the game then it does now) only to resurface and say this:
blissie wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:59 pm
2 NTA it is unheard of. And also they do not have anything in common. The first NTA has little to no logic in the game. Why the head of security - that implies that there are more of security guards - would send anonymous messages? The second one, makes sense. But why two and why two in the same night??? We have 28 players, it does not make any sense to make a super role and other that have a little to no NTA. So I think that the lying part is indisputable. The only question that remains: is some truth to Moxy's statement or it's all... (you know the word, you've used it)
Isn't that a bit contradictory to the reason he/she voted for @Moxy? (not willing to accept the possibility of an alternative game play/scenario) as pointed by @valli just a few posts later:
valli wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:12 pm
blissie wrote:
2 NTA it is unheard of. And also they do not have anything in common. The first NTA has little to no logic in the game. Why the head of security - that implies that there are more of security guards - would send anonymous messages? The second one, makes sense. But why two and why two in the same night??? We have 28 players, it does not make any sense to make a super role and other that have a little to no NTA. So I think that the lying part is indisputable. The only question that remains: is some truth to Moxy's statement or it's all... (you know the word, you've used it)
You even stated yourself, that we should not forget who the mod of the game is ... I find two NTAs also unsual, but Daemon is guilty of being crazy anyway.
and @Sander in #209:
Sander wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:21 pm
Oh now this is interesting!
blissie wrote:
2 NTA it is unheard of.
Now let's see your initial reasoning to vote for Moxy.
blissie wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:41 pm
Why is it so crazy to believe some alternative game-play? Let's not forget who is the mod. The fact that you are implying that if we believe anything else than your general narrative makes us suspicions, is typical rookie mob mistake.
Unvote Moxy Vote Blissie
Moxy can't give any further intel. All he will do is distract us. And concerning princess her post, If you are claiming to go after Trigardon for the No Lynch comment, that I can believe. But if you are willing to go after Trigardon because Moxy blocked him, while you don't believe Moxy, that's a weid set of thoughts.
Then @blissie dissappears again until page 16, post #737 where he/she votes @Trigardon

Then a few posts later jumps on the @radwulf bandwagon.

Then dissapears again until page 26, post #1251 after he/she is summoned and has few votes already.

CONCLUSION:
Yeah, now I'm comfortable voting for @blissie. If there any any inconsistencies in what I pointed out above please speak up.

vote Blissie
My vote will stay on Blissie until 4/28 @ 1400 GMT less then 12 hours from now after which if he/she is not lynched I will change my vote ro @Mary or @EscapedConvict, whichever has most at that time.
vote blissie

Afterwards, I want to discuss Emilly and her announced investigative role ... I want to understand that a bit more BEFORE we continue with @Nanaa.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:09 pm
@Sander
You mean 7 votes Sander to 1 vote Sander. You may not have believed it all, but it did clearly had some trustworthiness. I'm more convinced, you are trying to Lynch me for my behavior than my role.

And Clemens, you've always been able to look past my personality. For some reason, now you can't. ;)
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:00 pm
By using...? Your knowledge? A machine? Drugs?
I honestly don't know. I assume meds, hence why I came up with a facility manager role who covers supplies. Meds are always the first thing that get rationalized. And it does say I only intervene in life and death situations.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

So that's the 11 for instant lynch.

@Sander you're a right character

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:03 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
LOL, I did not see this one coming.

I cased some confusion about my role because I did not want to say that I'm 100% the doctor. If I did that I would have been dead in the night anyway. And I wanted to understand what happened with Joe on N2 and why I could not save him. I raged at Daemon because he still died. So he clarified with some vivid imagery that I cannot save what is lost. I won't use his words. But if you are head is cut off, I'm useless. So if infection causes the death, I should be able to heal it. Yet I couldn't save Joe who I targeted in N2. Therefore I thought he got it in N1. So if that theory is not true, cleaning probably rolled me over. How I don't know yet.

I assumed because Joe said he got called away, that it was my NTA that calls people to my ER. That doesn't seem like the case because Clemens was not called away. Unless Clemens lies of course.
I never received any hint about getting infected on night 2. For the record I do not believe Clemens story about being targeted on night one.
It bothers me too that you did not save JoeSatri. Did you happen to send your email too late? Was that what Daemon was referring to?

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

@Emilly I am really curious about you now and your investigative role

@phox as you mention Nanaa quite often, she is actually a he ... but I can understand that it is hard to get gender right with Nanaa and Tirza :D

Concerning @Nanaa role declaration: I find the role irritating however right now I would not go for lynching him ...

Siderite
Reactions:

Post by Siderite »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:38 pm
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:29 pm
But we then need to look at nanaa and mr waffles.
vote blissie
Agree. We could also take a look at Siderite
Really. I not only pointed the finger at @Princess.ruxi , but also at @Noni and @phox , the lynch mob that plays this game like it's office politics in a law firm. And not only do you not bat an eye... but you vote off @blissie ?
What does one have to do to get lynched around here? I told the truth, I refused to get dragged into these ruinous lynchings, I exposed your sick disregard for human life.

What's the matter with you? What are you trying to do? I'm wrecking my brain I'll never get it. Did I ever hurt you in any way? If I did then hear my apology. Ok, here is me "helping you in the game": vote Siderite

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:22 pm
Really. I not only pointed the finger at @Princess.ruxi , but also at @Noni and @phox , the lynch mob that plays this game like it's office politics in a law firm. And not only do you not bat an eye... but you vote off @blissie ?
What does one have to do to get lynched around here? I told the truth, I refused to get dragged into these ruinous lynchings, I exposed your sick disregard for human life.

What's the matter with you? What are you trying to do? I'm wrecking my brain I'll never get it. Did I ever hurt you in any way? If I did then hear my apology. Ok, here is me "helping you in the game": vote Siderite
Geee. Highly constructive post.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@valli yeah sorry for that I apologize for using the incorrect pronoun (how nonPC of me)
I got confused cause to me moxy nanna and blissie sound a bit girly. and sorry behemoth too for using the wrong pronoun. I will remember next time :)
Last edited by phox on Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:25 pm
Siderite wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:22 pm

Geee. Highly constructive post.
He keeps up with that ... nothing new on that front.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

So the question if we change our votes now after @blissie got enough for instant lynch will @Daemon kill off @blissie when he comes around? (Because he jad enough votes at one point)

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

valli wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:21 pm
Perhaps we should not reveal all the investigative roles just yet, for the sake of it? It's quite reckless of you asking for Emilly's role prior to declaring your own.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

What happens next - does the mod have to acknowledge/validate the instant lynch and kill off Blissie before we move on to our next candidate?

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:32 pm
So the question if we change our votes now after @blissie got enough for instant lynch will @Daemon kill off @blissie when he comes around? (Because he jad enough votes at one point)
I think that's a mailworthy question, (together with the one if we are allowed to use the excel link so that not only one (or 3 people) keep the vote score)

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

I sent a nudge on messenger to our Game Master! Waiting...

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:16 pm
It bothers me too that you did not save JoeSatri. Did you happen to send your email too late? Was that what Daemon was referring to?
I did target Joe in the second night. I just checked and Daemon confirmed that I did. I didn't target him in N3 because he said he was beyond saving. There was no way he was going to survive. So I believed him on that.

As for my role. Physician
Sander wrote:
I understand your analogy with the throwing your toys. But your conclusion is wrong. I don’t want pity. I push people away when they get to close. The more connected people get, the harder the push. The more desperate I get, the more dramatic I act. What's more dramatic than me ending my own life instead of you. I’d preferably nicklame and start all over again. Unknown. Like a physician that moves to another town, he's always welcome.
Sander wrote:
Like a physician that moves to another town, he's always welcome.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:32 pm
I think the question of whether Blissie can still be saved is irrelevant unless Blissie himself turns up and declares his role really soon.
Either way, if Daemon is not here, I'll keep my promise to add my vote against Blissie by 19 GMT.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:15 pm
And Clemens, you've always been able to look past my personality. For some reason, now you can't. ;)
I let out a big sigh when you admitted to lying about your role.
This is so you, and doesn't help us figure things out at all.
I'm just not certain if you were doing it for the fun of it (as you usually do) or if it serves a secondary purpose.
Princess.ruxi wrote:
I never received any hint about getting infected on night 2.
Because you were infected on night3? :?

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

I asked Daemon too and he just responded - he needs to do an official vote count and seal the deal before the votes reset and we can move on to the next person. He is working on it now.

Gridfon
Reactions:

Post by Gridfon »

Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:37 pm
valli wrote:
Perhaps we should not reveal all the investigative roles just yet, for the sake of it? It's quite reckless of you asking for Emilly's role prior to declaring your own.
My point being: I was undecided if I want to push for your role declaration today, but I will certainly want to see yours before Emilly's role declaration (because Emilly did not manage to get implicated in suspicious behavior just yet).

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:42 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
I was referring to Sander's theory on delayed infection and to another player's (? can't remember) statement that Daemon leaves clues in his emails.
His theory stated that I was actually targeted on night 2 and started to have symptoms on night 3, will be dead on night 4.
If so, then Joe was infected on night 1, had symptoms starting on night 2 and died on night 3. That's why he couldn't be saved by Sander's intervention on night 2.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:39 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
I did target Joe in the second night. I just checked and Daemon confirmed that I did. I didn't target him in N3 because he said he was beyond saving. There was no way he was going to survive. So I believed him on that.
What if @Sander is lying that he didn't target anyone on N1? what if he targeted joe on N1 and not N2? that would mean Sander is the mandatory cleaning guy that joe was talking about on D2. again, brainstorming.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

That would actually make sense. In which case Clemens' claim does not add up.

Daemon
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by Daemon »

“Any last words?”
“Science is not for everyone. There’s the Hollow Earth idiots and then there’s the rest of the world idiots that believe the Earth is round. We have what it takes to set things straight and free the world from the grasp of falsehood and rid the world of the places of peril that spread this disease. Literally! Eventually, another martyr like myself will prove that it was all a lie, and true science will prevail!”
“That’s it?“
“Guns don’t kill people, people kill pe...”
The cryo-storage module loudspeakers interrupted him. "Warning, cryo cycle initiated. Please do not touch the glass with unprotected hands! 10, 9, 8..."

Blissie (Flat-Earther) is put in cryo-stasis.

11 blissie: Noni, EC, Mary, ruxi, phox, Clemens, Rene, behemoth, Emilly, zero, valli
2 Nanaa: Gridfon, Skuggi
1 EscapedConvict: MrWaffles
1 Princess.ruxi: 1 blissie
1 Clemens: Heffie
1 joesatri: Bombaclaat
1 Noni: Telvek
1 Sander: Nanaa
1 Siderite: Siderite
1 No Lynch: Sander

DAY 3 continues, until Tuesday, April 28th, 20:00 GMT/UTC
There are 20 players remaining. 11 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 7 votes required for deadline lynch. ALL VOTES ARE RESET FROM THIS POINT FORWARD!

Official warning:
From now on, NOT UNVOTING will nullify your next vote. I’m not kidding. Please write your vote down on a piece of paper next to your keyboard, and keep track of your changes, counting the votes in this game is death.

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Gridfon wrote:
valli wrote:
Yes, but boosting around with your investigative abilities is also not the best way to go ...

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

valli wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:25 pm
Gridfon wrote:
valli wrote:
Yes, but boosting around with your investigative abilities is also not the best way to go ...
I agree with Gridfon. Leave it as it is. I have no reason to suspect Emilly.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Ok, so Blissie wasn't definitely a scientist. What's a flat earther doing at the Crown? Friends with our conspiracy theorist, @Nanaa ?
Moving on as we agreed.
vote Siderite

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:29 pm
Ok, so Blissie wasn't definitely a scientist. What's a flat earther doing at the Crown? Friends with our conspiracy theorist, @Nanaa ?
Moving on as we agreed.
vote Siderite
vote Siderite as suggested

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Flat-Earther? :D
That does not belong here at all.
So is it a third faction then?
We know of someone else with a conspiracy-based role.

behemoth
Reactions:

Post by behemoth »

behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:51 pm
To clarify, this was in response to Princess's post #1536

For now, vote Siderite

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:46 pm
I was referring to Sander's theory on delayed infection and to another player's (? can't remember) statement that Daemon leaves clues in his emails.
His theory stated that I was actually targeted on night 2 and started to have symptoms on night 3, will be dead on night 4.
If so, then Joe was infected on night 1, had symptoms starting on night 2 and died on night 3. That's why he couldn't be saved by Sander's intervention on night 2.
behemoth wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:51 pm
I see now. That makes sense.
If infections take 2 days to kill and by spreading the 1-day theory around I (or any of my allies) could claim they were the first one to deflect suspicions.
It's a matter of which option you wish to believe then, 1 day or 2 days.

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:46 pm
Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:42 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
It was my main theory since Daemon confirmed my target.
The cleaning might have interrupted my ability. It seems however my targets don’t get any clues about my NTA. Since Clemens didn’t get any message. No msg to get checked, nor a msg for his house to be cleaned.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Vote Siderite

I'm open to withdraw my vote if someone brings convincing arguments.

@blissie sounds like some nut job (phyco) that would kill with a hammer. Me against the world type of thing.

But also not discounting a vigilante pro town role since it did not say infected.

We need more people to weight in on the details Daemon gave.

Did we lynch a townie or a baddie?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:33 pm
That is very possible.
@valli , I have no problem telling you my role ... after you 😉.
Anyway, before nightfall, I'll tell you exactly what I know, if I die at night.

vote Siderite

valli
Reactions:

Post by valli »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:43 pm
Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:33 pm
That is very possible.
@valli , I have no problem telling you my role ... after you 😉.
Anyway, before nightfall, I'll tell you exactly what I know, if I die at night.

vote Siderite
Don't worry I have as well no problem declaring my role, once it is time for it :D