Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:46 pm
And you are an oxymoron @Clemens i.e., a walking contradiction :)
You try too hard.

Alright, we need more active voters one way or another.
We should not be stuck on this by tomorrow still.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@zero we are all convinced about the mary/EC situation, it's easy and fast, we do it tomorrow.
In the meantime I want @EscapedConvict to stop obsessing over his twin which will most likely be killed by us anyway, and to help us with our current targets that are hard to solve: blissie, nanna, sander (waffles and telvek?) @zero who will you vote for from these targets? Emiliy, ruxi, mary and I have already voted for blissie.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Unvote Sander

@phox how long are you willing to wait for @blissie to react?
And will you actually pull through with a lynch if no reaction comes?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:31 pm
@EscapedConvict you voted for Radwulf two days in a row and tried to convince us all that he was mafia. Ever since Radwulf died, you've jumped on Mary! It's like you're obsessed with voting for someone until they die. I don't understand why you don't let me see at night if she is a mafia or not. Until tomorrow morning, you could help us find more mafiosi.
Simple:
because letting her live another night might trigger an event (now that she knows who her twin is) where I decouple from her, and I die and she does not.
Mafia abilities happen during the hight so she can't do anything dabout it uring the day today but will definitely be able to use her ability (whatever that is) tonight.
Plus the possibility she gets another chance to infect one more townie.
Not to mention I don't need you or anyone else to convince me she is mafia. I know it as a fact, black on white, from Daemon.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:48 pm
zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:46 pm
And you are an oxymoron @Clemens i.e., a walking contradiction :)
You try too hard.

Alright, we need more active voters one way or another.
We should not be stuck on this by tomorrow still.
Guys, stop. you can fight all you want after we deal with our issues, can you stop this "chicken fighting" thing you are doing? You are piling up posts and people can't read them all and they can't catch up so they don't vote. All unnecessary feuds will stopped for now, ok? thanks. :)

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:52 pm
Unvote Sander

And will you actually pull through with a lynch if no reaction comes?
YEP i will!

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Yes but will you lend the town your vote until the end of the day?
@EscapedConvict

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:55 pm
YEP i will!
Vote blissie
Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:52 pm

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Blissie, nanaa, sander, Mr waffles probably aren't all Mafia.
We need to make sure we decide on the best option for the town before sacrificing ec to lynch mary.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Noni wrote:
@EscapedConvict
Yes, if we get a vote count to see where we stand

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:54 pm
Emilly wrote:
@EscapedConvict you voted for Radwulf two days in a row and tried to convince us all that he was mafia. Ever since Radwulf died, you've jumped on Mary! It's like you're obsessed with voting for someone until they die. I don't understand why you don't let me see at night if she is a mafia or not. Until tomorrow morning, you could help us find more mafiosi.
Simple:
because letting her live another night might trigger an event (now that she knows who her twin is) where I decouple from her, and I die and she does not.
Mafia abilities happen during the hight so she can't do anything dabout it uring the day today but will definitely be able to use her ability (whatever that is) tonight.
Not to mention I don't need you or anyone else to convince me she is mafia. I know it as a fact, black on white, from Daemon.
Ok , cool. "Alta intrebare?"

@EscapedConvict I promise you we will deal with this issue before the day ends. Now. Who else would you vote for, assuming we will deal with mary and you after? Why are you so EAGER TO DIE RIGHT NOW AND NOT AFTER you help us figure out who else is bad or at least help us vote off scum........

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Noni wrote:
@EscapedConvict
I am open to it, if we get a vote count to see where we stand

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:00 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Emilly wrote:
Simple:

@EscapedConvict I promise you we will deal with this issue before the day ends. Now. Who else would you vote for, assuming we will deal with mary and you after? Why are you so EAGER TO DIE RIGHT NOW AND NOT AFTER you help us figure out who else is bad or at least help us vote off scum........
I just think there isn't time for both but I might be wrong .

We just need that vote count.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Emilly wrote:
Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:20 pm
vote Sander I'll start with him
@Nanaa if each of us starts voting with another suspect, the mafia has won the game because they are united. And we can't agree to vote for a suspect and convince him to declare his role.
Huh? Sander did declare his role, Facility manager.
Who do you expect me to vote? Myself? People want to save EC for another townie vote. Also you want to investigate Mary. That leaves me with Sanders. Let me contribute as long as I can.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:01 pm
phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:00 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:

Simple:

I just think there isn't time for both but I might be wrong .

We just need that vote count.
To be fair there are more than 24h left and princess is counting

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Emilly wrote:
Simple:

@EscapedConvict you did the same with Radwulf. If she's a mafia, she's not alone and any of them can send the target. Or do you think she's alone and if she dies today we won the game. The roles are much more complicated than we think and we have to be careful what we do. And did you asked yourself why Daemon revealed to you who the "mafia" is? Dont forget your role: Volunteer test subject.. Can you please help us and wait until tomorow morning?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Someone do the counting please. I'm hungry. Also, I underlined problem votes - no previous unvoting.

player - post no - action
Noni - 988 - vote behemoth - 1027 - vote mrwaffles - unvote behemoth
Heffie - 990 - vote behemoth - 1106 - vote sander - 1175 - unvote sander - 1178 - vote clemens
EC- 992 - vote mary - 1002 - unvote mary - vote EC - 1043 - unvote EC - vote mrwaffles - 1056 - unvote mrwaffles - 1066 - vote mary - 1169 - vote EC
Emilly - 993 - vote behemoth - 1096 - vote sander - 1102 - vote sander - 1213 - vote nanaa - 1224 - unvote nanaa - vote blissie - 1330 - vote blissie (again) - 1347 - unvote behemoth - vote blissie (again)
Bombaclaat - 994 - vote joesatri
Gridfon - 997 - vote sander - 1153 - unvote sander - vote nanaa
Skuggi - 998 - vote mary - 1170 - unvote mary - vote nanaa
Mary - 1003 - vote blissie - 1218 - unvote blissie - vote nanaa - 1239 - unvote nanaa - vote blissie
Princess - 1014 - vote mrwaffles - 1064 - unvote mrwaffles - 1117 - vote sander - 1242 - vote blissie
Phox - 1047 - vote mrwaffles - 1071 - unvote mrwaffles - 1100 - vote sander - 1132 - unvote sander - 1166 - vote nanaa - 1227 - unvote nanaa - vote blissie
Zero - 1092 - vote mary - 1302 - unvote mary - vote EC
Clemens - 1103 - vote sander
Telvek - 1107 - vote noni
Valli - 1118 - vote sander - 1147 - unvote sander - 1294 - unvote sander (again)
Siderite - 1143 - vote no lynch - 1245 - vote noni - 1249 - unvote noni - vote princess
MrWaffles - 1174 - vote EC
Rene - 1237 - vote blissie
Blissie - 1246 - vote princess
Behemoth - 1253 - vote mary
Nanaa - 1335 - vote sander

Anyone know the rule with voting without unvoting? @Daemon ?

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:02 pm
Emilly wrote:
Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:20 pm
vote Sander I'll start with him
@Nanaa if each of us starts voting with another suspect, the mafia has won the game because they are united. And we can't agree to vote for a suspect and convince him to declare his role.
Huh? Sander did declare his role, Facility manager.
Who do you expect me to vote? Myself? People want to save EC for another townie vote. Also you want to investigate Mary. That leaves me with Sanders. Let me contribute as long as I can.
We are voting blissie now...you dont have to vote yourself 😂😂😂 you just could help.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:05 pm
Someone do the counting please. I'm hungry. Also, I underlined problem votes - no previous unvoting.

Heffie - 990 - vote behemoth - 1106 - vote sander - 1175 - unvote sander - 1178 - vote clemens
EC- 992 - vote mary - 1002 - unvote mary - vote EC - 1043 - unvote EC - vote mrwaffles - 1056 - unvote mrwaffles - 1066 - vote mary - 1169 - vote EC
Emilly - 993 - vote behemoth - 1096 - vote sander - 1102 - vote sander - 1213 - vote nanaa - 1224 - unvote nanaa - vote blissie - 1330 - vote blissie (again) - 1347 - unvote behemoth - vote blissie (again)
Mary - 1003 - vote blissie - 1218 - unvote blissie - vote nanaa - 1239 - unvote nanaa - vote blissie
Princess - 1014 - vote mrwaffles - 1064 - unvote mrwaffles - 1117 - vote sander - 1242 - vote blissie
Phox - 1047 - vote mrwaffles - 1071 - unvote mrwaffles - 1100 - vote sander - 1132 - unvote sander - 1166 - vote nanaa - 1227 - unvote nanaa - vote blissie
Clemens - 1103 - vote sander
Valli - 1118 - vote sander - 1147 - unvote sander - 1294 - unvote sander (again)
Siderite - 1143 - vote no lynch - 1245 - vote noni - 1249 - unvote noni - vote princess

Anyone know the rule with voting without unvoting? @Daemon ?
@Princess.ruxi a new vote cancels the other out. still counts even without unvoting

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

I made this Excel, from now on each time you vote UPDATE THE EXCEL please, I added some of the votes already in

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:
Emilly wrote:
Simple:

@EscapedConvict you did the same with Radwulf. If she's a mafia, she's not alone and any of them can send the target. Or do you think she's alone and if she dies today we won the game. The roles are much more complicated than we think and we have to be careful what we do. And did you asked yourself why Daemon revealed to you who the "mafia" is? Dont forget your role: Volunteer test subject.. Can you please help us and wait until tomorow morning?

You're still not grasping (or you're trying to hide it) the concept of the possobility that @Mary might benefit tonight from the fact that now she knows her twin and try to decouple from me or kill me in a way that she escapes.
You admit it yourself in the above post that the roles and NTAs are more then meets the eye in this game.
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

If the count from princess is correct this is how it stands:

Blisse - 5 votes
EC - 3 votes
Sander - 2 votes
Nanaa - 2 votes
Princess - 2 votes
Noni - 1 vote
Mr waffles - 1 vote
Mary - 1 vote
Clemens - 1 vote
Joesatri - 1 vote

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

And the main arguments against @blissie ?
A quick outline please

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:25 pm
And the main arguments against @blissie ?
A quick outline please
he is not at the top of my list and i don't feel comfortable killing him right now. i would also like to see these arguments i must admit i haven't focused on him today

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Noni -> behemoth -> MrWaffles -> unvote behemoth?
Heffie -> behemoth -> Sander -> unvote -> Clemens
EC -> Mary -> unvote -> EC -> unvote -> MrWaffles -> unvote -> Mary -> EC
Emilly -> behemoth -> Sander -> Sander -> Nanaa -> unvote -> blissie -> blissie -> unvote behemoth? -> blissie -> unvote behemoth? -> blissie
Bombaclaat -> Joesatri -> Joesatri
Gridfon -> Sander -> unvote -> Nanaa
Skuggi -> Mary -> unvote -> Nanaa
Mary -> blissie -> unvote -> Nanaa -> unvote -> blissie
ruxi -> MrWaffles -> unvote -> Sander -> blissie
phox -> MrWaffles -> unvote -> Sander -> unvote -> Nanaa -> unvote -> blissie
zero -> Mary -> unvote -> EC
Clemens -> Sander -> unvote -> blissie
Telvek -> Noni
Siderite -> no lynch -> Noni -> unvote -> ruxi
valli -> Sander -> unvote -> unvote
MrWaffles -> EC
Rene -> blissie
blissie -> ruxi
behemoth -> mary
Nanaa -> Sander

Assuming I didn't miss anything in our spam of posts.
  • blissie: 6 - Emilly, Mary, ruxi, phox, Clemens, Rene
  • EC: 3 - EC, zero, MrWaffles
  • Nanaa: 2 - Gridfon, Skuggi
  • joesatri: 1 - Bombaclaat
  • Clemens: 1 - Heffie
  • Noni: 1 - Telvek
  • ruxi: 1 - Siderite
  • Sander: 1 - Nanaa
  • Mary: 1 - behemoth

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:19 pm

I made this Excel, from now on each time you vote UPDATE THE EXCEL please, I added some of the votes already in
good idea, thanks for the work but not sure people will do that extra step unfortunately

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:

I'm not sure that we are allowed to do that, doesn't this count as "outside".

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Waiting for the evidence on blissie. i got my laptop out and will do another count just to be sure. don't say i never do nothing for this town.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:26 pm
i would also like to see these arguments i must admit i haven't focused on him today
Silent playstyle, bordering inactive, then showing up just to add a pointless vote onto ruxi, and contributing nothing at all.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@EscapedConvict
You're still not grasping (or you're trying to hide it) the concept of the possobility that @Mary might benefit tonight from the fact that now she knows her twin and try to decouple from me or kill me in a way that she escapes.
You admit it yourself in the above post that the roles and NTAs are more then meets the eye in this game.
That is Paranoia EC. If something happends with you until tomorrow mornig, please instant lynch me. Ok?

@EscapedConvict
@Princess.ruxi
@phox are clean.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:27 pm
phox wrote:

I'm not sure that we are allowed to do that, doesn't this count as "outside".
Well that would suck, because it is still made by us :( and also it would save a lot of time, I can delete it if @Daemon says we can't use it

Until then:

#Votes | Voted Person | Voters
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 | Blissie | Emilly, Princess, Phox,Rene, Mary, Clemens
2 | Nanna | Gridfon, Skuggi
3 | EscapedConvict | Zero, MrWaffles, EC
2 | Princess.ruxi | Blissie,Siderite
1 | Noni | Telvek
1 | Clemens | Heffie
1 | Sander | Nanna
1 | Mary | Behemoth
1 | Joesatri | Bombaclaat

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

LOL , it looked different in notepad++ :)) here my table looks like crap :) nice.

Code: Select all

#Votes  | Voted Person	    |  Voters                                         
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  6	    | Blissie	        |  Emilly, Princess, Phox,Rene, Mary, Clemens     
  2	    | Nanna	        |  Gridfon, Skuggi                                
  3	    | EscapedConvict	|  Zero, MrWaffles, EC                               
  2	    | Princess.ruxi	|  Blissie,Siderite                               
  1	    | Noni	            |  Telvek                                         
  1	    | Clemens	        |  Heffie   
  1        | Sander            |  Nanna
  1        | Mary               |  Behemoth
  1        | Joesatri          |  Bombaclaat  

Last edited by phox on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Updated with latest votes

Voting pattern:

Clemens - 1103 - vote sander - 1353 - unvote sander - 1358 - vote blissie

• Vote counts
    6 for Blissie - Emilly, Mary, Princess.ruxi,Phox, Clemens, Rene
    3 for EC - EC, Zero, MrWaffles
    1 for Mary - Behemoth
    2 for Nanaa - Gridfon, Skuggi
    1 for Sander - Nanaa
    2 for Princess.ruxi - Blissie, Siderite
    1 for JoeSatri RIP - bombaclaat
    1 for Noni - Telvek

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Blissie is 1 vote away from deadline lynch and 5 votes away from instant lynch.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:32 pm
@EscapedConvict
You're still not grasping (or you're trying to hide it) the concept of the possobility that @Mary might benefit tonight from the fact that now she knows her twin and try to decouple from me or kill me in a way that she escapes.
That is Paranoia EC. If something happends with you until tomorrow mornig, please instant lynch me. Ok?

@EscapedConvict
@Princess.ruxi
@phox are clean.
OK @EscapedConvict you have your vote count now. who are you voting for?

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

We have one player that never voted

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

@Emilly you're investigation of @Mary is a moot point and not needed.

We cannot both be town. One has to be Mafia because you can't have the inbalance of 2 townoes dieing at the same time.

Having said that lynching either one of us today (because we can't be sure what happens after tonight) is guaranteed to rid the town of a scum.

Very simple.

You insisting to wait until tomorrow makes absolutely no sense.
Not to mention that implies trusting you.
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:23 pm
Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 pm
EscapedConvict wrote:

You're still not grasping (or you're trying to hide it) the concept of the possobility that @Mary might benefit tonight from the fact that now she knows her twin and try to decouple from me or kill me in a way that she escapes.

My nta is purely to inform my day time voting, so I don't inadvertently kill myself by voting for you, easily done since your game play is not only suspicious but also annoying. I emailed @Daemon, there is no bonus action if I had identified you by the database enquiry. Said nta is pointless now anyway, since you've confirmed you're the counterpart in my role description. I can't do anything at night, as I said, am isolated in my room. But by all means, carry on your with your misguided campaign.

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

@Rene why aren't you voting? Or did I miss it?

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:37 pm
LOL , it looked different in notepad++ :)) here my table looks like crap :) nice.

Code: Select all

#Votes  | Voted Person	    |  Voters                                         
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  6	    | Blissie	        |  Emilly, Princess, Phox,Rene, Mary, Clemens     
  2	    | Nanna	        |  Gridfon, Skuggi                                
  3	    | EscapedConvict	|  Zero, MrWaffles, EC                               
  2	    | Princess.ruxi	|  Blissie,Siderite                               
  1	    | Noni	            |  Telvek                                         
  1	    | Clemens	        |  Heffie   
  1        | Sander            |  Nanna
  1        | Mary               |  Behemoth
  1        | Joesatri          |  Bombaclaat  

You are indeed your brother's sister. He would be proud 😁

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:46 pm
he voted for blissie @Princess.ruxi

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

@Mary & @everyone

To reiterate, Daemon hinted that my protection from the mafia might not last forever. (That's where I get my "paranoia" from @Emilly )
Protection from the mafia being @Mary dieing when I die.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:44 pm
@Emilly you're investigation of @Mary is a moot point and not needed.

We cannot both be town. One has to be Mafia because you can't have the inbalance of 2 townoes dieing at the same time.

Having said that lynching either one of us today (because we can't be sure what happens after tonight) is guaranteed to rid the town of a scum.

Very simple.

You insisting to wait until tomorrow makes absolutely no sense.
Not to mention that implies trusting you.
STOP stalling :) stop being so self-obsessed please and tell us what you think about the others , dearest @EscapedConvict :))

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:42 pm
Emilly wrote:
@EscapedConvict

@EscapedConvict
@Princess.ruxi
@phox are clean.
Besides the innactivity and almost empty posts, why @blissie ?
Summarize it for me please

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:48 pm
@Mary & @everyone

To reiterate, Daemon hinted that my protection from the mafia might not last forever. (That's where I get my "paranoia" from @Emilly )
Protection from the mafia being @Mary dieing when I die.
we shall vote for our lovely twins on the 28.04.2020. promise . you can relax :))

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

I'd be more willing to go for @Nanaa

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:48 pm
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:46 pm
he voted for blissie @Princess.ruxi
Right, then who's missing? I only counted 20 players. Aren't we 21?

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

or @Clemens

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:50 pm
phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:42 pm
Emilly wrote:
@EscapedConvict

@EscapedConvict
@Princess.ruxi
@phox are clean.
Besides the innactivity and almost empty posts, why @blissie ?
Summarize it for me please
@EscapedConvict because HE (sorry blissie for saying she in my previous posts) is targeting a soon to be dead townie and is lurking in the shadows ever since day one.

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Oh yes, the princess thing

Still not enough for me to make @blissie a priority

@Nanaa ?