Mafia 1 - The CROWN - GAME OVER!

Guilt is a numbers game.
phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Gridfon wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:42 am
Originally I wanted to check whether Radwulf claimed he knew the exact role name of a doctor, but he did not claim that.
It still puzzles me why a doctor be called a "Facility Manager", while Radwulf's role was a very straightforward "Nurse" (with an ability to inherit something when the doctor dies). It just does not fit.
Oh come on, I don't believe for one second Sander is a doctor, he just makes it seem that way but anyways fails, cause it does not really add up, also what doctor in their right mind would talk to the mod to back out of the game? haven't finished reading everything , but this doctor thing about sander was really bugging me.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

It is a bit funny to claim I am staging a massive diversion by pointing out contradictions in your role. You would say that wouldnt you? The very fact that there seems to be a delay in death due to the virus seems to indicate that Daemon tried to keep the game as realistic to the theme as possible.

Anyway, although multiple lynches are possible, we are nowhere near actually lynching someone and the day ends tomorrow evening. I will unvote Mary and vote EscapedConvict. I expect @Clemens to do the same without delay.

Another person who I believe has completely made up their role and is probably mafia as well is @Nanaa. Time permitting, I propose we lynch her after we get rid of @Mary via @EC.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:55 am
It is a bit funny to claim I am staging a massive diversion by pointing out contradictions in your role. You would say that wouldnt you? The very fact that there seems to be a delay in death due to the virus seems to indicate that Daemon tried to keep the game as realistic to the theme as possible.

Anyway, although multiple lynches are possible, we are nowhere near actually lynching someone and the day ends tomorrow evening. I will unvote Mary and vote EscapedConvict. I expect @Clemens to do the same without delay.

Another person who I believe has completely made up their role and is probably mafia as well is @Nanaa. Time permitting, I propose we lynch her after we get rid of @Mary via @EC.
why not in the other order? EC is maybe a townie so why not kill him last wih mary?

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Guys should we not get rid of the other mafia first before voting EC/Mary to die? That way he have an extra vote from EC before he ''sacrifices'' himself.

@EscapedConvict would you agree to doing that??

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Gridfon wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:46 pm
valli wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:47 pm
I am unsure about your analysis bio-warfare does not sound that good and would fit a crafted corona virus which could be weapponized ... therefore I tend to say that Adela was mafia.
That is extremely unlikely, as that would unnecessarily mislead everyone about the game mechanics. Bio-Warfare Researcher could have been a Vigilante, or a Psycho. If it was a mafia member, the name would likely say "Infected Bio-Warfare Researcher".
valli wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:01 pm
Concerning SilveXtru, that actually is confusing me, as everyon, besides you, died so far from the infection. Having infected in the role name therefore means there is yet another thing to being infected then we know ... could it be the "one" thingie infection?
I assume that all mafia member roles are called "Infected X" for different choices of X.
Agreed. My email role does say @Mary is my infected twin.

PS: still reading the last 2 pages...
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:00 pm
zero wrote:

why not in the other order? EC is maybe a townie so why not kill him last wih mary?
See above post from @Clemens with reasoning I actually agree with. Also, I might be wrong but I think @EC voted for himself as well. If they both die, it really doesnt matter who we lynch as long as what @EC says is true. Perhaps we can get even more clues if @Mary dies as a result of @EC getting lynched than we would otherwise. Moreover, if @EC
is somehow lying, @Mary should survive.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:07 pm
phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:00 pm
zero wrote:

See above post from @Clemens with reasoning I actually agree with. Also, I might be wrong but I think @EC voted for himself as well. If they both die, it really doesnt matter who we lynch as long as what @EC says is true. Perhaps we can get even more clues if @Mary dies as a result of @EC getting lynched than we would otherwise. Moreover, if @EC
is somehow lying, @Mary should survive.
zero I meant killing them LAST. both of them . Let's kill another mafia player first before sacrificing EC via Mary . Meaning Nanna or Sander.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
It is a bit funny to claim I am staging a massive diversion by pointing out contradictions in your role. You would say that wouldnt you?
It's been a lot of crap logic with no substance, so of course I would say that.
A sad state of affairs.
Your overeagerness to ignore the Radwulf last-minute voters and instead focus on everyone else makes you impossible to trust.

Alright, sounds like we have a plan.
We've been too divided.

Lynch Sander or Nanaa (valli has managed to stay under the radar, but is not forgotten).
As stated, I don't believe Sander is telling the full truth about his role (hopefully he didn't just completely misunderstand it as Moxy and Radwulf did).
And Nanaa's role just doesn't fit in, even the updated description has not changed that.

Then after I am willing to deal with the twin situation as we don't have anything else to go on right now.
(Still not willing to wait for inactive players to react, wasting our time.)

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:01 pm

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 pm
zero wrote:
It is a bit funny to claim I am staging a massive diversion by pointing out contradictions in your role. You would say that wouldnt you?
A sad state of affairs.
Your overeagerness to ignore the Radwulf last-minute voters and instead focus on everyone else makes you impossible to trust.

We've been too divided.

Lynch Sander or Nanaa (valli has managed to stay under the radar, but is not forgotten).
As stated, I don't believe Sander is telling the full truth about his role (hopefully he didn't just completely misunderstand it as Moxy and Radwulf did).
And Nanaa's role just doesn't fit in, even the updated description has not changed that.

Then after I am willing to deal with the twin situation as we don't have anything else to go on right now.

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:01 pm
Clemens i agree Nanaas vote doesn't fit. it doesn't fit with the story as nobody even realised something was going on until a week after the new staff arrived. the fact that the chinese delegation left early wasn't seen as highly suspicious. so the conspiracy theorist would have had not story to chase to get to crown. the story emerged AFTER the staff was already here. this is how i understand daemon's opening story at least.

i would suggest nanaa is the safer bet to be scum because IF WE ARE DEALING WITH ANOTHER RADWULF TYPE SITUATION then lynching sander will result in the loss of an important role to the town.

ALSO PLEASE LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT MR WAFFLES who is just as much on the suspect list.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Also @zero today is not the day to go on picking fights with noni and distracting everyone with super long posts, we had some leads and we need to focus . Did everyone forget how weird @blissie responded yesterday and how she randomly voted for @Princess.ruxi just because ruxi voted for her? ruxi is dying anyways today so what logic is behind blissie's choice? - none.

@zero We can get back to your elaborated theories when time is not so pressing, I am not dismissing anything you said cause I didn't have time to meticulously analyze it. but for now, FOCUS.

Ok so I say keep it simple, focus on Blissie (at least from Nanna we have a role) then in the end of the day we can vote for the twins if everyone is keen on that idea. And let's discuss them now. People are coming in their lunchbreaks and can't read essays fellas so stop being so bombastic, thanks

Also Voting for @MrWaffles waffles is a time waste now cause he is not our worst enemy he is a little annoying vote blocker not mafia. @Noni

@MrWaffles do you promise to block someone for us tomorrow to prove you are innocent? I say you should block blissie or nanna or Mary in case one of them survives today. does everyone agree? Otherwise if you go against the wishes of the town, you will be lynched #sorrynotsorry

@Siderite your fox analogies about me are funny but they are only wasting time, so spare us.

Telvek
Reactions:

Post by Telvek »

phox wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:17 pm
@Telvek are you just gonna vote for @Noni without a logical reason and then disappear for the rest of the day?
Is this a lame attempt to contribute to the game? Seems like you just wanna avoid being kicked out of the game for not posting, while you do your sneaky evil business during the night.
Well Phox, and for it seems you are desperately trying to defend Noni. Is there maybe a special reason? Perhaps you are both infected :P

Sander
Reactions:

Post by Sander »

Clemens wrote:
(hopefully he didn't just completely misunderstand it as Moxy and Radwulf did).
Covering yourself for lynching the only medic you known so far?
Lynching the only medic known based on his theatrical play style for which he is known. ,-)

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

@phox if mr waffles blocks who we tell him to it doesn't prove anything. just that he has this nta WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW FROM PRINCESS

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Telvek wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:28 pm
phox wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:17 pm
@Telvek are you just gonna vote for @Noni without a logical reason and then disappear for the rest of the day?
Is this a lame attempt to contribute to the game? Seems like you just wanna avoid being kicked out of the game for not posting, while you do your sneaky evil business during the night.
Well Phox, and for it seems you are desperately trying to defend Noni. Is there maybe a special reason? Perhaps you are both infected :P
Not defending noni. Just pointing out your bad tactics and out of the blue behaviour, Mr. HidingInTheShadows

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am
The block voting makes one sick.
The force to vote x is done in a friendly way} at least that was stated by some one. "I had a friendly talk in the night the convinced me to vote for x" (Did not search up the exact wording)

Wouldn't mafia be like "I was scared in to voting x"
Good point!

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:35 pm
@phox if mr waffles blocks who we tell him to it doesn't prove anything. just that he has this nta WHICH WE ALREADY KNOW FROM PRINCESS

yeah so? isn't it useful to block a mafia of OUR CHOICE from voting tomorrow? Isn't it more important to deal with Mr. Waffles later after we sort out the Nanna/Blissie/Mary-EC thing?

@MrWaffles won't kill anybody during the night, he will give them bad food, which is not as big of a problem as the mafia. We can focus on him later, for now we just render his NTA useless for the scum-faction. Hence, waffles blocks another mafia, otherwise we lynch him. simple
Last edited by phox on Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:36 pm
Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:15 am
The block voting makes one sick.
The force to vote x is done in a friendly way} at least that was stated by some one. "I had a friendly talk in the night the convinced me to vote for x" (Did not search up the exact wording)

Wouldn't mafia be like "I was scared in to voting x"
Good point!
yes I agree too.

MrWaffles
Reactions:

Post by MrWaffles »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:39 pm
Noni wrote:

yeah so? isn't it useful to block a mafia of OUR CHOICE from voting tomorrow? Isn't it more important to deal with Mr. Waffles later after we sort out the Nanna/Blissie/Mary-EC thing?

@MrWaffles won't kill anybody during the night, he will give them bad food, which is not as big of a problem as the mafia. We can focus on him later, for now we just render his NTA useless for the scum-faction. Hence, waffles blocks another mafia, otherwise we lynch him. simple
I'm fine with this. Please vote for who you would like to see vote-blocked and I will take care of it. Use a color like turqois and I'll tally votes as they come.

-MrWaffles

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

phox wrote:
Noni wrote:

how do you know he won't kill anyone during the night!?
also, mafia groups don't ALL VOTE THE SAME so we can't just say oh if he blocks who we want then there won't be an innocent lynch. your theory just doesn't stand up.

if we kill mary /ec first we also lose a townie. that's an extra vote for us tomorrow.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:31 pm
Clemens wrote:
Lynching the only medic known based on his theatrical play style for which he is known. ,-)
Praying that you haven't done what they have done as well.
I don't believe you are the medic, or doctor, or mandatory cleaning, or supplies, or whatever all you have claimed.
You claim to not know what you are, but I can't believe you'd have had no information pertaining to what your NTA actually does.
I can see Daemon not giving you a complete explanation to all the possible interactions, but I'm having trouble believing you're clueless.

The matter of trying to silence @joesatri in the cryo before his death could reveal clues about the infection, before switching to kill @radwulf (who Mafia would know was telling the truth about his to-them dangerous NTA) in the last moments combined with your supposed cluelessness about your role makes be believe in your guilt.

MrWaffles wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:48 pm
I'm fine with this. Please vote for who you would like to see vote-blocked and I will take care of it. Use a color like turqois and I'll tally votes as they come.
Now there's a problem with that.
We either believe he is guilty and there is little point in keeping him around.
Or we believe he is innocent and should give him a list of targets for him to pick from than exposing him to a single choice that can be observed or influenced by the Mafia.
This plan, as it stands, is not sound.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:50 pm
phox wrote:
Noni wrote:

how do you know he won't kill anyone during the night!?
also, mafia groups don't ALL VOTE THE SAME so we can't just say oh if he blocks who we want then there won't be an innocent lynch. your theory just doesn't stand up.

if we kill mary /ec first we also lose a townie. that's an extra vote for us tomorrow.
wait so mr waffles is actually an evil cook that is ALSO mafia? I thought his only power was to block with food poisoning.....I didn't think he was mafia, thought it was one of those extra roles.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:52 pm
Sander wrote:
Clemens wrote:
I don't believe you are the medic, or doctor, or mandatory cleaning, or supplies, or whatever all you have claimed.
You claim to not know what you are, but I can't believe you'd have had no information pertaining to what your NTA actually does.
I can see Daemon not giving you a complete explanation to all the possible interactions, but I'm having trouble believing you're clueless.

The matter of trying to silence @joesatri in the cryo before his death could reveal clues about the infection, before switching to kill @radwulf (who Mafia would know was telling the truth about his to-them dangerous NTA) in the last moments combined with your supposed cluelessness about your role makes be believe in your guilt.

MrWaffles wrote:
Or we believe he is innocent and should give him a list of targets for him to pick from than exposing him to a single choice that can be observed or influenced by the Mafia.
i agree the plan serves no real purpose to the town and doesn't prove anything. but how would giving him a list of targets to pick from be any different?

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:55 pm
thought it was one of those extra roles.
Extra roles?

Mafia can have NTAs as well; so can third parties, and of course townies.

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

Oh dear, looks like I got the short end of the stick and I'm doomed. Thanks Daemon :D

I've done more harm than good and only stand out as a last minute foolish/evil decision maker.

It's totally understandable if you wanna get rid of me.

My proposition though, is that I can double every vote @Gridfon casts if you let me live. Gridfon is the one I trust the most after everything he has told today.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:56 pm
i agree the plan serves no real purpose to the town and doesn't prove anything. but how would giving him a list of targets to pick from be any different?
I never suggested the plan to begin with, since you're right about it doing basically nothing.
It's a matter of which side we believe he is on.

My alteration to the plan only serves the purpose that if he is innocent, he at least has a higher chance of not being screwed over by Mafia interference and cannot as easily claim so when it's intentional either.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

in my eyes Nanaa is likely to be the psycho. i think he probably has an NTA but didn't reveal it in the role declaration.

mr maffles is likely to be mafia

mary is likely to be mafia- but we should keep her around for now so we still have ECs vote during the day

sander - i'm not sure about you and you didn't do yourself any favours. but you're not at the top of my list.

also let's all congratulate telvek on post no 5! *round of applause*
Last edited by Noni on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:52 pm
Sander wrote:
Clemens wrote:

MrWaffles wrote:
Ok @Clemens so what do you want us to do ? lynch the guy we know everything about and is willing to cooperate and waste more time , meaning that we won't have the time to lynch @Sander @nanna or @blissie (or the twins), when we can instead just lynch him later.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:00 pm
in my eyes Nanaa is likely to be the psycho. i think he probably has an NTA but didn't reveal it in the role declaration.
Agree.
Noni wrote:
mr maffles is likely to be mafia
Don't know.
Noni wrote:
mary is likely to be mafia- but we should keep her around for now so we still have ECs vote during the day
Agree.
Noni wrote:
sander - i'm not sure about you and you didn't do yourself any favours. but you're not at the top of our list.
I want to see some progress, so my lynch gamble is on him so far (but it is not set in stone).

phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:01 pm
Ok @Clemens so what do you want us to do ? lynch the guy we know everything about and is willing to cooperate and waste more time , meaning that we won't have the time to lynch @Sander @nanna or @blissie (or the twins), when we can instead just lynch him later.
Where did I say that? I've been saying the opposite. I've had a distinct lack of attention on MrWaffles throughout the day as I wanted to focus on more important matters. And only just now I've corrected the faulty plan that kept resurfacing because we've gotten plenty of information on (what I perceive to be) the main targets today already. I was calling out the plan, not saying we should get rid of him over the (what I perceive to be) the more important targets.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:57 pm
phox wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:55 pm
thought it was one of those extra roles.
Extra roles?

Mafia can have NTAs as well; so can third parties, and of course townies.
Ok, I never played mafia on an online forum so it seemed to me like there were different factions, psychos, suicidal fools in addition to mafia IDK.
Then yes, I agree we should vote for him possibly today... but I still am feeling more in danger when I think blissie nanna and sander will be around in the night.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

blissie wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:09 am
Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:28 am

Did you just vote me back for voting you? Mafia!
No, I voted you because you are suspicions and that you bandwagon each player who is about to declare his role. I am just your latest one. And also there is the fact that I do not believe your role declaration. Can you motivate your targets?
@blissie , I think you're a mafia and you don't care what happens here, you just want someone to die.

@Gridfon
Emilly wrote: ↑@Princess.ruxi if Mary is mafia, she's definitely not alone. So it's no problem if he lives another night. I have a hunch about her and I just want the chance to investigate her at night.

You keep repeatedly suggesting that we investigate Mary tonight, but I wonder who would actually do that... I would not choose to investigate Mary even if I had not declared my role yet.
@Gridfon I will do that.

@zero
Radwulf's NTA was too dangerous for the mafia and they knew very well that they would be exposed if they kept him alive. As a result, they pushed as hard as possible in the dying moment with the risk of exposing themselves.
Radwulf (Nurse) is put in cryo-stasis.
9 radwulf: SilveXtru, joesatri, blissie, Rene, EscapedConvict, Mary, Nanaa, Valli, Sander

I propose to start with those on this list. If everyone votes for someone else, we won't solve anything today.

Silvextru -dead
Joesatri -dead
Escaped Convict and Mary are going to die tomorrow if Mary is mafia. I am going to find out.
Nanaa - it seems to me invented the declared role.
Blissie, rene, sander and valli - suspects.

There are 21 players remaining. 11 votes required for instant lynch and no lynch, 7 votes required for deadline lynch.

vote blissie

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

Is this psycho his own separate little faction or also part of the mafia? @Noni @Clemens

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

Sander wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:57 am
Noni wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:36 am

- disagree with princess about mandatory cleaning. Think it's a mafia nta because it's linked to maintenance and because I think it's what blocked the medicine dispenser guy from giving his drugs to Joe (since Joe was forced to leave his room despite quarantine rules)
Wouldn't that be to powerful to have mafia wise. They would then have the ability to both kill and prevent the saving at the same time. By targeting the same person.
Good point
zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:40 am
tl;dr: I believe there is a high probability that @Clemens is mafia and I will try to prove it below.

From the very start of the day, @Clemens seemed very much focused on discrediting radwulf's role claim so as to cover the mafia players that contributed actively to his lynching going as far as to mention that he would have done the same thing. Of course, this claim along with so many of his are impossible to prove. He seems to have a knack for them.
Moreover, in a frankly ridiculous diversion, he attacks @Gridfon for coming to radwulf's defense in the dying moments of the day implying that @Gridfon was merely trying to build himself an alibi. This doesn't really make any sense bearing in mind that @Gridfon had already defended @radwulf throughout the entire day and the fact that he didn't vote for him either which would have granted him enough of an alibi the next day. It makes therefore absolute no sense to go further and take the unnecessary risk of claiming to have information that exonerates @radwulf in the very late stages of the day since this could have easily backfired and saved @radwulf. Finally, let's not forget that @radwulf was a veteran player, a fact that even @Gridfon coming from a different forum recognized, with a strong NTA in line with the game's theme. There is no way the mafia would have passed on the chance to lynch him and which, as we can all observe, they didn't. I do wonder though whether @Clemens has in fact an NTA that allows him to find out whether someone has investigated him last night which would explain his attempt to discredit @Gridfon very early on before the latter had a chance to reveal his findings. Such mafia-style NTA is certainly not unheard of if memory serves me well.
Clemens wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:11 pm
You didn't materialize out of nowhere at the end, you've been around pitching in here and there.
And I didn't buy his cop-role, the way he presented it, so it's a mute point to want to save him out of conviction.
But yes, it is a common enough strategy to vouch for an innocent before they get killed off.
This is not to say that every guilty person will do it, nor that every person doing it is guilty.
I can reiterate your "defense" again - you put yourself in unnecessary risk by revealing you can save someone that might be important with a possible ability that is important as well. Except, you didn't actually do anything to save him. This does not add up at all. You didn't save him and you exposed yourself - and you're not dumb enough to do that. I am a lot more inclined to believe it was a facade.
However as I keep saying, you're on my list of suspicions, but you're not important enough to focus on right now.
More so if your role is indeed useful, I'd rather keep it hidden for now until it actually helps us.
We can see that his plan of spreading misinformation started to work when he even managed to convince @phox with his fallacies.
phox wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:55 am
Why does @Sander keep mentioning suicide? back up people, we need more Intel we can't just Lynch someone like that,with a snap. I will unvote him as I want to hear more about this suicide thing,before we decide he goes. Also the theory that a mafia wouldn't kill rad in the last minute to avoid self incrimination does make a bit of sense
Unvote Sander @Sander what is all this about your suicide?elaborate.
@phox: It doesn't make sense but the mafia (i.e., most of the ones who did vote for @radwulf) would like to make you believe this. Radwulf's NTA was too dangerous for the mafia and they knew very well that they would be exposed if they kept him alive. As a result, they pushed as hard as possible in the dying moment with the risk of exposing themselves only to have people like @Clemens trying to exonerate them via "distractions and diversions". I am not buying it. Remember what someone said before:
Clemens wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:29 pm
Who benefits from distractions and diversions? You know the answer to that.
Oh, it turns out it was the very person who keeps spreading them.

Now onto @Clemens role claim.
Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 pm
I am a Researcher that went into the field of microbiology for the sole purpose of curing my own chronic infection, subjecting myself to various vaccines and cures. As a consequence, I am now left with a self-inflicted hyper-active immune system which comes with other health-related downsides.
To add some fluff, I did experience the symptoms of the corona infection and physically suffered from it shortly hence I know it happened, but my body fought off the infection quickly. (N1 event.)
First of all, as far as I am aware, a hyper active immune system is the main cause of death due to coronavirus. Apparently, the immune system goes into overdrive and starts to indiscriminately kill both good and bad cells which then leads to organ failures. I am not sure @Daemon would have missed this very detail. Moreover, it seems like you made this up just so that you can later claim this:
Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:44 pm
And to add another bit of fluff, one of my health-related downsides is an elevated temperature as well.
Which is why I said Radwulf misunderstood his role and NTA; on the other hand you have a better grasp of your own - it gives you circumstancial information, not straight Mafia. (If you are being truthful.)
Very convenient "bit of fluff" in case someone found @radwulf's thermometer lying around and got a temperature read on you. Even more convenient is your claim that you were the target in N1, something that only the mob could vouch for.

Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:48 pm
So I can speculate with almost certainty that infections happen at night and kill an entire day later (the next night).
The lack of infection death from N1, my survival as the first victim, @joesatri being the first actual infection death, and @Princess.ruxi soon-to-depart.
At the same time, my role will be exceedingly difficult to prove. :D
Exceedingly difficult to prove indeed.

Finally, I believe @Sander might be onto something here.
Sander wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 pm
So what could explain N1 without a kill. Perhaps the mafia has also some kind of blocker and he might have been deflected as well. I don't know. Wild guess and seems unlikely. More likely is that Clemens his ancestor had a more to do with that. Two people were going to get kicked due to inactivity. Daemon had to made a deliberate choice. Though Adela does not sound town to me, we haven't lynched a mafia, and we already have an infected player that withdraws. If the infected player is mafia, it would be painful for mafia to lose two players like that. One by withdrawal and the other by inactivity. In our previous days, we already walked the path that the first night might not have had a kill due to inactivity. If Pelasgi (Clemens) was indeed inactive and The Godfather he did not state who to kill and the night got lost. Chances are high, Daemon found that unfair and had to intervene. Saying that any one of the mafia could send in the target. Without consent of The Godfather. Therefor N2 Joe and N3 Princess.
@Clemens pretended to give an analytical reply to the above here:
Clemens wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:43 pm
We had 28 players total. 1/3rd is ~9 Mafia. +/- perhaps 1 for reasons. 3 dead security, presumably innocent. 1 dead nurse, also presumably innocent. 1 dead computer expert, almost certainly innocent. That would equal to 5 dead innocents. That leaves 23 other players, with ~9 being Mafia, we're down to 14 innocents. Since "Infected Gardner" and "Bio-Warefare Researcher" are uncertainties, if we add them to the innocent side we're down to 12:9. I personally don't believe they're both innocent, so I'd correct the ratio to 13:8. If you were inclined to believe they are both guilty, that's 14:7. In a game as big as this, I would expect a third faction (even if it's as small as a single psycho). So we've got either 12:8:1 or 13:7:1, or even less innocents if there are more neutrals out there. With ratios like these, I dare say it is more likely to even out the balance in favor of the innocents than the guilty. How is that for meta-gaming? :D
Regardless, I wouldn't put much stock in meta-game theories; inactive players harm the game one way or another and force mods to come up with a solution that tends to influence the game one way or another.
It is important to remember that removing a mafia player due to inactivity has a far greater weighting in distorting a game than removing a townie and such decisions must be made irrespective of the current number and ratio of players that are still in the game.

I find no utility to vote for @Clemens at this point since we are very near the end of the day and have the possibity of lynching @Mary who is almost certainly mafia. However, I am confused now whether we are meant to all vote for @EC or @Mary. What seemed like a very straight forward procedure early this morning somehow turned into general confusion. I wonder how and who contributed to this state of affairs.
@zero, all very good points, imo.

@Clemens does not sit well with me either.
Clemens wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:06 am
zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:57 am
It is nearly the end of the day, your vote should be on @Mary or alternatively @EC which is the most likely way to lynch a mafia player today. Instead you started diverting attention to @Sander which is EXACTLY what I am accusing you of. How the heck did we get ourselves into this position whereby we let @Mary off the hook, an obvious mafia player, and can't muster enough support to lynch her? You are partly to blame for this!
We can lynch more than one person, but for some reason you are vehemently against taking a closer look at the Radwulf voters.
I am not sure which of the two (between @Mary and @EscapedConvict) is the guilty party.
Though I have stated that @Mary's NTA does not make sense to me in the way she described it..
But one of HAS to be scum correct? And by lynching one, the other dies too.
Why do I get the eerie feeling you're trying to hide this logical outcome in your posts.

So, @Clemens are you willing to vote @Mary or myself to "get things moving" (referencing what you said earlier defending your first long post) and lynch a scum?
Your Sander vote is wasted as things stand .

I also agree with everyone that pointed out @Nanaa 's role sounds fabricated.

I FYI everyone,, I will change my vote to @Mary if she has more then me in the last couple of hours of D3 today. The majority decides.

ps: finished reading the last e pages just to realize another one just sprung up. nice ..
Last edited by EscapedConvict on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

@Emilly you're frank and I love it. Come on people vote!

phox
Reactions:

Post by phox »

ps: finished reading the last e pages just to realize another one just sprung up. nice ..

I feel your pain @EscapedConvict , happened to me this morning :)) but we already decided we will vote for you and mary as the last thing we do today,after we deal with other mafia, so put your vote where it matters and then you can change it back :) .

Nanaa
Reactions:

Post by Nanaa »

vote Sander I'll start with him

Princess.ruxi
Reactions:

Post by Princess.ruxi »

Geez, this whole vote counting is harder than I thought.
Plus a bunch of you (Emilly, Noni, Heffie) are voting without unvoting first. Don't know if those votes are valid.
I'm going back post by post. I expect a statue in my name in front of the Crown facility!

EscapedConvict
Reactions:

Post by EscapedConvict »

vote count please ?

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

Clemens wrote:
zero wrote:
A sad state of affairs.
It's ironic you claim I am overeager to ignore radwulfs last-minute voters when in your first post of the day #1010 you go straight after @Gridfon and to a certain extent, myself, but have only this to say about @Rene and @Sander, I quote " have been decently active - as long as you don't compare them to overeager Moxy, Radwulf, and EC - with swings in both directions." even though they happened to be last-minute radwulf voters. You keep contradicting yourself @Clemens.

Moreover, in my second post of the day, after I double checked @EC's claims, I pointed the fingers explicitly at the people who voted for radwulf in the dying moments. You either haven't read posts properly or are ignoring this on purpose. Furthermore, I came back to 3 pages of posts this morning and was surprised to see how on earth we didn't get to lynch @Mary yet. One of people I blame for that is you @Clemens
zero wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:01 pm
@EC's claims that he left clues pointing to @Mary are irrefutable and his summary in #1004 is very much spot on. Armed with hindsight, I am a little bit embarrassed that I didn't notice them earlier although @Mary was on my top 5 suspect list since yesterday. See below:
zero wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:58 am
All of you who aren't understanding the concept behind lynching joesatri and are instead trying to bandwagon on radwulf either don't understand basic concepts in logic or are favored by the prospect of spreading distrust in radwfulf's NTA because you are probably also hiding an elevated temperature. I am referring here of course to EC, Noni, Mary, valli and SilveXtru.
With the risk of blowing my own trumpet, it seems I was at least right about @SilveXtru and I am pretty certain there is at least one more mafia in that list. I guess @radwulf might have looked like scum to some, but it certainly wasn't "OBVIOUS" and neither was there an "OBVIOUS" contradiction in his role claim as @joesatri mistakenly claimed and which I tried to refute as best I could. Moreover, I find it a bit rich for people to blame @Gridfon for coming too late to @radwulf's aid with info. The truth is that it was a case of classic mafia bandwagoning and no information or logical reasoning would have prevented it. There really wasn't any compelling reason to lynch @radwulf yesterday and if we want to find as many mafia players as possible, we must look no further than the people who cast their votes in the dying moments of the day,

We must also not forget @Noni who was one of the main instigators to lynch @radwulf and conveniently isn't on the list of voters because she was unable to vote that day.

Anyway, I will vote Mary. I see no reason not to believe @EC bearing in mind the clues he had left throughout day 1 and 2 and the fact that I don't see how he would gain any advantage if @Mary turns out to be a townie as he would be instantly lynched today as well.
The only reason I am actually taking the time to refute all your false arguments is for the benefit of others so that they may see what you truly are, a liar.

Moreover, I thought we agreed to be pragmatic and quickly lynch @Mary via @EC today so that we can then go for @Nanaa afterwards but although you claim to agree with this plan, you go on and divert it again by asking us to go for @Sander and @Nanaa first.
Clemens wrote:
We've been too divided.

]
Interesting.

-------------------

@phox We need to first of all be pragmatic and make sure we lynch the person most likely to be mafia which is @Mary. IF we can achieve AT LEAST that, we can hopefully quickly mobilize and go after @Nanaa. Therefore, everyone should vote for @EC so that we can then use the remaining time to go after @Nanaa.

There is this well known proverb in Romanian: "Cine aleargă după doi iepuri, nu prinde nici unul." which translated means "He who runs after two hares ends up catching none". I believe it is very appropriate in this case.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:20 pm
@Nanaa if each of us starts voting with another suspect, the mafia has won the game because they are united. And we can't agree to vote for a suspect and convince him to declare his role.

@EscapedConvict you voted for Radwulf two days in a row and tried to convince us all that he was mafia. Ever since Radwulf died, you've jumped on Mary! It's like you're obsessed with voting for someone until they die. I don't understand why you don't let me see at night if she is a mafia or not. Until tomorrow morning, you could help us find more mafiosi.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

I will not be able to post until later this evening because of work commitments. As a result, the townies should do the right thing and vote for @EC to get @Mary lynched so that we can spend the whole day tomorrow focusing on @Nanaa and @Sander.

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

EscapedConvict wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:12 pm
But one of HAS to be scum correct? And by lynching one, the other dies too.
Why do I get the eerie feeling you're trying to hide this logical outcome in your posts.
[...]
So, @Clemens are you willing to vote @Mary or myself to "get things moving" (referencing what you said earlier defending your first long post) and lynch a scum?
Your Sander vote is wasted as things stand .
I assume so, since both being on the same side makes little sense to me.
And I've stated many times my intentions to your twin problem.
I want to solve the main targets first and then deal with both of you - probably by voting for you over her (since if what you say is true, she dies as well)
Sander and Nanaa are more a concern to me than you and Mary, because your situation is allegedly "easier" to solve.
I'll, once again, underline the whole multiple lynches possibility.

Having to repeat myself so often because too many are not reading properly is getting a little tedious.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

@zero am I invisible for you? Do you read my posts? if you didn't defend radwulf I would have put you on the list of suspects.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Emilly wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:31 pm
Nanaa wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:20 pm
@Nanaa if each of us starts voting with another suspect, the mafia has won the game because they are united. And we can't agree to vote for a suspect and convince him to declare his role.

@EscapedConvict you voted for Radwulf two days in a row and tried to convince us all that he was mafia. Ever since Radwulf died, you've jumped on Mary! It's like you're obsessed with voting for someone until they die. I don't understand why you don't let me see at night if she is a mafia or not. Until tomorrow morning, you could help us find more mafiosi.
Agree. We can use another townie vote EC.

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:35 pm
I will not be able to post until later this evening because of work commitments. As a result, the townies should do the right thing and vote for @EC to get @Mary lynched so that we can spend the whole day tomorrow focusing on @Nanaa and @Sander.
Zero can I point out that we can use EC TODAY to deal with nanaa and Sander? Then deal with mary?
This is what I have been asking, also clemens and emily (but Emily wants to investigate mary first)

Noni
Reactions:

Post by Noni »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:23 pm
Plus a bunch of you (Emilly, Noni, Heffie) are voting without unvoting first. Don't know if those votes are valid.
I'm going back post by post. I expect a statue in my name in front of the Crown facility!
I think voting without unvoting still counts

Clemens
Reactions:

Post by Clemens »

zero wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:30 pm
You keep contradicting yourself @Clemens.
Go on, ignore what I actually said.
zero wrote:
You either haven't read posts properly or are ignoring this on purpose.
zero wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:01 pm
The only reason I am actually taking the time to refute all your false arguments is for the benefit of others so that they may see what you truly are, a liar.
zero wrote:
Moreover, I thought we agreed to be pragmatic and quickly lynch @Mary via @EC today so that we can then go for @Nanaa afterwards but although you claim to agree with this plan, you go on and divert it again by asking us to go for @Sander and @Nanaa first.
You and EC (though he is obvious, so it's really just you) are the only ones that agreed to this order, everyone else that pitched in agreed to the opposite order.
zero wrote:
There is this well known proverb in Romanian: "Cine aleargă după doi iepuri, nu prinde nici unul." which translated means "He who runs after two hares ends up catching none". I believe it is very appropriate in this case.
You have literally done this yourself.
Why do you keep accusing others of the exact things you are doing yourself?

You are a waste of time, zero.

EDIT: Fixed quotes.
Last edited by Clemens on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

unvote behemoth
vote blissie

Emilly
Reactions:

Post by Emilly »

unvote behemoth
vote blissie

Mary
Reactions:

Post by Mary »

Princess.ruxi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:23 pm
I was trying to keep track but but the sheer volume makes it really hard, if only Joe could have stayed on as designated vote counter, he was posting it in table form and everything!

@behemoth, I've already explained my vote on radwulf and responsed to @Phox when she quoted the post you've also quoted.

I'd like to be helpful but the shroud of doubt and intrigue EC has sown makes it pretty impossible. I have my issues with this role and its usefulness but this is neither the time or place to address that. I'll have to have word with @daemon after all of this :)

My vote is currently on blissie given his bandwagonning and lack of meaningful participation, but I'm happy to change it if the town decides to go in a different direction.

Heck, I'll even vote for EC as parting gift towards the end of the day, my gut feeling is that he got bored of playing since radwulf wasn't around anymore to bicker with, so he's framing his exit as a 'noble' sacrifice based on far fetched theories. Ps saying - ' I have an email from the mod' is not a substantial way to support a crap theory. Alas, it is what it is.

zero
Reactions:

Post by zero »

And you are an oxymoron @Clemens i.e., a walking contradiction :)